- Text Size +
Story Notes:
PLease Submit Reviews, this is my first official Vore Story. and if this one is well received, i will continue.

     I slowly came to. everything around me was blurry. I couldn’t for the life of me remember much of what had happened within the last 10 minutes. My head was stinging, and my vision was blurred and unclear. "oh, Jesus, what happened" I took a look around at my unfamiliar surroundings. i could see huge objects protruding in the distance. behind me was an enormous wooden beam, which i had been laying against when i woke. it was attached to a gigantic column which extended out in another direction, there were 3 other pillars in symmetrical locations far away. all 4 seemed to hold up a sort of roof. I soon realized the pillars were in fact bedposts, which meant that I was...

 BOOM

A sound shuddered and banged towards me. I was now starting to understand my bizarre situation. I was small, really small. From my judgment barely a centimeter tall, probably smaller. I heard more and more earth shattering sounds approaching. I peered to what appeared to be the door, which looked almost 100,000 feet high. It swung open; the gust was so large that even from such a distance it knocked me to the ground. I saw two enormous bare feet stroll into the room. They walked around, searching for something. I moved out from the under the bed enough so that I could see the colossus in front of me. She was beautiful, roughly her early late teens to early twenties. Wearing a tight dim yellow pair of underwear, and a brighter yellow tank top that perfectly exposed her breasts. She had a sinister smile on her face as she gently brushed her gorgeous brown hair from out of her eyes.

    “I know you’re in here” she said with a threatening and yet sexy voice. “there’s no point in hiding little guy”. Great, that meant that whatever it is that happened to me, it was either her doing or something she knew would happen. I battled the idea of going out there, maybe she had found others and simply assumed I was in here. Maybe she would help me get back to normal. Maybe she, never mind, I didn’t care, I wasn’t going out there, not when she seemed to eager for me to come out. “hey, hey you” I heard a dull whisper from a little ways away. From behind a giant shoe box came another man, about my height, the same overall size. He motioned for me to come to where he was. So I took one look back the giantess who was still searching for me, and ran towards the man. “ hey buddy get over here” he tugged at me as soon as I was close and tossed me behind the box. “who are you, and where the hell are we?” I asked in a tone the expected a lot of explanation.

   “did you want the long or short version pal?” he asked, obviously not searching for an answer. “you are small really small, she is big, really big, she wants to kill you for fun” how’s it that hmm?” stated the now visibly 20 year old man. “but how did” he interrupted “we get this small? I don’t know, I don’t care right now, I am focused on staying alive okay?” he was very annoyed now, not with me I don’t think, but with the situation. He quickly peered around the side of the cliff sized box. “ coast is clear” he said “and by the way, I’m Jason” I looked at him for second, still processing what was happening. “I’m John” I returned politely. Jason gave me a look, a kind of “you and I won’t be around much longer look” I’d never seen that kind of look before, but somehow, I still understood it.

  

“ she left, I heard a door slam. Now we have to get to her closet, the others are there” I paused and looked back at Jason, “others?” “yea, there are around 20 of us who survived for the last 3 days, but we had to find food, today I was looking for some when she showed up and I found you.” I felt relived, I was not alone in this whole thing. But I couldn’t help but ask a question I’m sure he didn’t know the answer to. “who is she?”