- Text Size +

Life on Parole

By Asukafan2001

               

                Jared was forced to listen to Raul and Cecilia talk in Spanish during the long car ride. He found their conversation hard to focus on as he slaved away between Cecilia's legs. He desperately worked at pleasing her. Knowing that his life depended on her pleasure.

                As the car came to a halt Jared's heart begun to race as he worked frantically now to please Cecilia. As she headed up the stairs opened the door. Jared's heart sank as he heard her walk into the apartment. However, as soon as Cecilia entered he felt  her press against someone. The sounds of kissing filled the room as the two broke their embrace.

                Cecilia walked into the bedroom stripping out of her skirt and short top dropping them to the ground.  Sighing happy to finally be done for the day She laid back on the bed as she patted Jared through her panties.

                "Poor Jared, not enough of a man to please a real woman. So how does it feel to be a worm forced to eat my cum just to survive? What's wrong? No response? Oh wait I forgot your voice isn't strong enough to even carry beyond a thin layer of cotton."

                Cecilia pulled down her Panties dropping them to the floor. Jared looked up at the massive body of Cecilia stealing a glance as she continued to try to please her. Afraid of what would happen if he stopped. This caused Cecilia to laugh as she watched the tiny man struggle to please her out of fear.

                "You really are pathetic" Laughed Cecilia as the door opened.

                "Who are you talking too?" A feminine voice said. This caused Jared to turn and as a another young woman entered the room. Jared's heart was racing, he wanted to yell to her for help however fear of what might happen to him caused him in to hold his tongue. Jared  tucked himself against Cecilia hoping his motives here would cause him good favor.

                "Oh my god, is that him? I thought you were just gonna flush him" The girl said as she headed towards Cecilia kneeling down close to her thighs so that she could look down at the diminutive man.

                "I decided to keep him as a slave. He wronged me, and now he's gonna spend what's left of his life serving me, as punishment for his crimes."  Cecilia said while looking down at her girlfriend.

                "God that's hot Cecilia" The giant said she leaned in and started kissing Cecilia. Jared looked on in fear at the new young woman. The thought of dealing with just Cecilia was bad enough, however a second terror was enough to drive him to the brink.

                "You never did tell me, how did you get out Anya? Well I ended up getting house arrest and a bunch of community service. So it looks like I'm stuck here for the next nine months. However, I did manage to bring back a bag of fun." Jared nervously eyed the new woman. She  was clearly Japanese, had dark long hair, she wor bright looking clothes that appeared to be relatively high end.

                "So why don't we celebrate my home coming" Jared sighed a bit at the irony of the statement. They were gonna celebrate the fact that Anya got house arrest instead of jail time by getting high. As much as he wanted to say something, Jared was quickly learning that the less he said the better it was for his well being.

                Anya ran over to the nightstand and pulled the drawer open pulling out a large glad lock bag of pot. She quickly rolled the joint licking it shut with her tongue. As she crawled back across the bed she pulled a light out from between her ample chest and lit the joint. She inhaled deeply savoring the joint before exhaling onto Jared.

                Jared found himself in a cloud of smoke. He dropped to his knees coughing profusely as he struggled for clean air. This caused both girls to laugh at his plight while Anya passed the joint over to Cecilia who took a drag.

                "Sorry small fry, You aren't quite big enough to get into this game." Anya said as she slid her tongue along Cecilia's inner thigh before unclasping the chain from Cecilia's clit ring with her tongue. Anya grasped the chain with her hand and pulled Jared from the bed. He dangled before the young Japanese woman's face.  Her face was so youthful and young looking. Jared had picked up that she had recently turned eighteen however if he hadn't heard he would have probably guessed fourteen or fifteen.

                Anya reached over for the nightstand drawer and pulled the bag of pot out, dangling Jared above the bag. He kicked and screamed fearfully as he looked down at the open bag.  Cecilia crawled over towards Anya kissing her check before whispering something in her ears. Cecilia than turned towards the tiny man and watched him drop into bag of pot.

                "Feel free to help yourself, copper." Anya taunted as she zipped the bag back up before dropping it into the nightstand drawer.

                Jared frantically tried to free himself from the bag, however it was a zipper sealing style glad lock bag and Jared had not the strength or the positioning to open it. Only someone on the outside could maneuver the zipper.

                After several tense minutes of frantically trying to escape Jared finally gave in as he laid back on the massive pile of pot. It looked to be simply tons upon tons in comparison to his weight and size. While Jared wasn't thrilled about being trapped in a bag of pot, he was relieved not to be chained to  Cecilia.

                The sounds of Anya and Cecilia having sex not more than a foot from him drowned out any thoughts which Jared had. Anytime he would try to concentrate all he could fixate on was the two of them. What made matters worse was all the pot that was around him was having an effect on him. The sheer amount mixed with his size was having an abnormal reaction.  Jared continued to breathe in the fumes until he passed out.

                Jared awoke with the drawer being pulled open. He looked up at the Asian face of Anya. She grabbed the bag of pot and pulled him out before zipping the bag back shut.  She dropped Jared roughly to the floor. His body was covered in a thin layer of dust which he brushed off himself as he stood up just in time to watch Anya's foot stomp down next to him.

                Jared fell forward landing on her foot. As he looked upwards he saw the her dawned in nothing but some old looking plaid boxers. On her ankle was a large device clasped to it which Jared immediately recognized as the monitoring device so law enforcement officials could keep track of where she was, and that she wasn't leaving the assigned property.

                "Whatcha lookin' at? Admiring my anklet? Well why don't you show some respect and kiss my foot. Remind me why I shouldn't just crush you." Anya ordered as her eyes bore down on the tiny man in front of her.  The idea of having a police officer and a parole officer at that at her mercy was empowering.

                "You know I almost had to spend a year in jail because of your kind? And just because an ex boyfriend left me holding his stash of coke when the cops came. Cecilia tried to tell me guys were bad news.

                "Look Anya, I'm sorry that happened to you. That wasn't me though. It wasn't my fault. If you just help me get changed back. I can help you." Jared yelled up to her as he approached her gigantic foot.

                "The whole lot of you are all alike; I would never trust any of you. The only help I'd ever give someone like you is over a cliff. Now you have ten seconds to start kissing my foot." Jared climbed atop her foot and started kissing it as she ordered. He could hear her laugh as he continued to carry out her command.

                As Jared's lips landed on the soft skin on the top of Anya's foot he had to fight past his instinct which was to pull his head back. Jared pushed forward, slithering his tongue out and ran it along Anya's foot.  He kissed her foot again and again until she finally wiggled her foot throwing him to the carpet.

                "I meant the bottom of my foot. I want you to press your lips against the lowest part of my body.  I want you to feel what it's like to go from holding the lives and futures of so many in your hands to being forced to live under their foot." Anya bellowed as she smiled deviously down at the tiny man.

                Jared cringed as he crawled towards her foot once again. He looked at her two feet firmly planted on the ground and couldn't believe that this is what his life was coming too.   He looked upward at Anya with his head still spinning as he remained hopped up and overdosed on Anya's drugs.

                "Please, can you lift your foot? There is no way for me to complete your wish unless you do so" Jared said.

                "You will beg, you will beg for the privilege to kiss the bottoms of my feet and from now on you will address me as Goddess Saito.  A worm such as yourself has no right referring to me as if you are an equal. The dirt stuck between my toes has more worth than you, as atleast it has the honor of clinging to my body."

                "Please Goddess Saito, lift your foot and allow me the honor to worship the part of you that I am closest to being its equal" Jared sputtered out. As the words left his mouth he could barely believe he was saying them. They left him so naturally. What Jared hadn't realized was the fact that his time spent with Cecilia was starting to condition him into believing the words they spoke.

                Anya lifted her foot and watched curiously at the tiny man crawled beneath her soles. She  closed her eyes and sighed the faintest of pleasurable sighs as she felt the tiny man's tongue work across her sole.  She let him lick her foot as she watched her lover blissfully sleep. Twenty minutes passed by in a instant.  Anya then begun to lower her foot.  Jared found himself scurrying out from beneath her foot like his life depended on it.

                As her foot stomped down onto the ground, Jared leapt out from beneath her toes to safety. He was breathing heavily as he looked up at the young Japanese woman.  Anya reached downward with a golden ring. It was huge in comparison to Jared. To him it appeared to be the crown jewel of a entire country. The kind of thing kingdoms would wage war upon each other for in the middle ages.

                Anya slipped the ring onto her foot before grabbing Jared by the chain. She lifted the diminutive man up off the ground allowing him to swing from side to side several times before landing on her foot and rolling back onto the floor.

                Jared landed roughly on the hardwood floor, by the time he got back to his feet he found himself chained Anya's foot. He couldn't believe what he saw. He pulled and yanked at the chain hoping it would come loose however it was firmly attached to the toe ring she slid onto her foot.

                "No, please, Goddess Saito" he called out to her but she was already standing up. Jared looked up at the short Japanese girl in awe. He hadn't ever seen anyone from this vantage point before and the realization of just how far he had fallen begun hit him like a ton of bricks. Anya was larger than life,  he could triple his size and not even hope to reach her anklet which clung to her.

                "oh shit" was all Jared could get out as he watched her foot rise into the air. It was an amazing sight to behold. It was such a large structure and appeared to move so easily. As her foot slammed onto the wood floor Jared watched a thin layer of dust get kicked up into the air. It may not even be visible to them, however to jared it was like being hit by a sand storm. He coughed and hacked several times before Jared himself found himself rising up and off the ground.

                 "No, no, no, please, Mercy, mercy, Mercy Goddess Saito." Jared called up hoping to appease her by calling her by her proper name. However as her foot landed solidly on a cum soaked panty. Jared landed face first in the still damp crotch.

                Before a second moment could even pass, he heard the footfall of her other foot and Jared found himself being yanked back up into the air. Swinging back and forth in the air Jared slammed against the underside of her foot numerous times before her foot landed back on the floor. Jared crashing this time into a sock.

                The smell of sweat was strong. It was all encompassing as the stench seemed to radiate up and off the sock. Jared wanted to run or getaway however there was literally no use. He was tethered to her foot and had no way to fight off her immense girl power.

                Jared lurched back off the ground once again soaring through the air. The process repeating itself again and again The walk to the living room seemed to take hours if not days. As by the time Jared heard Anya sink into tattered sofa he was bruised and sore all over.

                Anya lifted her foot up and propped it up on the coffee table. Jared cried as he slammed against her foot dangling in the air like a tetherball as his chain wasn't long enough for him to be able to stand on the coffee table.

                "You will pull your head up and lick the gaps between my toes. I hate how sweaty they get, and in case you didn't notice we don't have air conditioning and it's supposed to be scorcher today. " Anya  taunted down without care in her voice.

                A humbled Jared struggled to pull himself up to comply to Anya's wishes. As he strained his aching muscles to lift his body up he found himself having to hug her toes in order to get enough leverage to pull himself up.

                "That's right, lick my sweaty toes you worthless piece of shit. It's shame that fucking judge couldn't be where you are at? People like you, don't ever believe people like Cecilia and me. However, now you're gonna find out just how the other half lives. As you beg us just to allow you to survive. "