- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nate's been captured again, and Sophie has too!
The next thing I saw was a blinding light, the usual one when I exited from a girl’s panties. The rainbow colored walls were gone and I was bewildered. I then found myself in a gigantic hand, and a grinning Lizzie looking at me. “Wha-what’s going on?”, I asked slightly confused. I tried to stand up on her palm but fell back down. “You’re mine now.”, she said smirking. “I’m too old for you. You’re like 12 years old right?”, I asked but knew it was no use. Lizzie was a giantess compared to me! She frowned a little and sighed. “Actually I’m 13. Get it right little guy, but for getting it wrong I may have to step on you.”, she said smirking and I yelped. Before I knew it I was set on the ground and Lizzie’s gigantic foot hovering above me. “LIZZIE! Come down here now!”, her mom screamed. Lizzie sighed heavily and placed her foot next to me. “Don’t move.”, she indicated as her enormous bare feet walked away from me. I didn’t listen. I decided to make a run towards the door: my great escape. That’s when I heard a piercing scream from Zoey’s room, and a roar from Cody’s room. I then ran as fast as I could across Lizzie’s room which seemed miles from the door.

There I saw Sophie on the floor in the hallway running towards me. When we reached each other we were both out of breath. “What happened to you?”, I asked Sophie seeing that she was drenched in Cody’s cum. Sophie rolled her eyes and groaned. “He jacked off on me, so I bit his penis and escaped.”, she said trying to wipe the cum off of her. Anger boiled in me wanting to beat the hell out of Cody, but I was too small to do it anyways. Plus I too still had Zoey’s cum on me. Before I could say anything else I saw two gigantic bare feet heading towards us: Zoey. “Where is he?!”, she screamed as I grabbed Sophie to run off. It wasn’t long before Cody came out of his room as well. “SHE BIT MY DICK!”, he hollered slamming his door open. Cody was about 16 or 17 years old, and a real jerk. Cody had blocked the stairs and Zoey was searching for us. “Great a giant and a giantess.”, I groaned looking at Zoey’s enormous, beautiful feet.

Zoey had gotten on her knees and started crawling on the floor, swearing under her breath. I told Sophie we had to run, and we ran towards the bathroom. Sophie managed to make it under the door but I was distracted. Zoey’s gigantic feet had blocked my path and her miniskirt exposed her enormous butt and her panties. I stared at her butt for a few minutes as Sophie kept calling my name to go in. It didn’t take much for Zoey to completely turn me on though. Her bare feet moved towards my direction and I started walking towards her massive sole. I reached out to touch it, knowing that if I did I would probably be caught, but Sophie grabbed me and took me under the door with her. “Are you crazy Nate? She’ll kill you!”, she exclaimed worried. Zoey was still oblivious to our appearance and had given up. However there was someone else in the bathroom.

As soon as we entered the bathroom I could hear the shower turning on. Sophie and I exchanged worried looks and turned around to see a beautiful, but enormous giantess: Alana. Alana was the last sibling in Zoey’s family and the oldest. She was around 17 or 18 years old, and always the hottest sister: like Alyssa. Alana had long brown hair with some black and hadn’t noticed me and Sophie’s appearance. “We have to get out of here.”, Sophie whispered but I told her we’d get killed by Zoey. Alana had taken off her bra and panties: the massive objects fell in front of us. I smirked a little and stared at the beautiful, goddess-like body ahead of me. Alana walked over towards my direction and her gigantic, beautiful feet were going to step on me! I immediately jumped onto her massive light green toenail and crawled across her toe. Alana stopped and I stopped moving.

“Probably just a bug.”, she told herself raising her foot a little to examine it. I slid down and yelped, clinging onto the enormous toe. Finally she went into the shower and I fell on the shower floor. I cried out as the shower spewed out water and pounded me hard. Luckily I was next to Alana’s feet and the water began to subside. I could hear Sophie screaming my name and I started to climb onto the massive foot. When I reached the center of Alana’s foot I started rubbing it, and began to get extremely turned on. Alana had felt me too, and raised her foot to her gigantic knee. I held onto her ankle, not daring to let go. There was an enormous washcloth headed my way and scooped me up.

I screamed as I was trapped in the large, brown cloth and Alana had rubbed me against her breasts. Her gigantic nipples grew hard as she rubbed me against them. The water had stopped and I held onto her massive nipple. It seemed like I was thousands of feet high in the air when I looked down to see Sophie dodging Alana’s massive feet. Alana had spotted Sophie and raised her foot to crush her. “No!”, I yelled out and Alana stopped moving. “What the hell…”, she said looking at her breasts. She hadn’t recognized I was human, and she batted me off the enormous breasts. I fell down and landed hard against the carpet. Alana raised her foot and slammed it next to me. I began to run and I realized I was clamped against the bottom of her foot. I cried out in pain but Sophie came to my rescue.

Alana had released some pressure and raised it again. The beautiful ‘giantess’ was now trying to kill us! “Damn bugs.”, she said slamming her foot again as we ran under the door and fell down the endless stairs. I held Sophie close to me and landed hard against the cold floor. Nobody had noticed us, but I noticed two familiar pairs of feet: Alyssa and Lila. There was also Zoey who had been talking to them. “Where’s my daughter?”, Lila demanded angrily towards Zoey. Alyssa was smirking a little and I ran over towards her beautiful, massive feet and pressed my small form against them. Alyssa looked down to see me and smiled at me. “I’m going to save you.”, she mouthed and Zoey glared at Lila. “I don’t know, she ran off? If it were up to me I’d crush her under my feet. And Nate would live in my vagina.”, she said smirking a little a the thought. I shivered thinking of living in Zoey’s gigantic vagina for the rest of my life.

“Mom!”, Sophie cried out and Lila looked down at her feet where Sophie was. Lila’s frown turned to a smile as she picked her shrunken daughter up. Zoey’s smirk turned to a frown and she walked off. “Sophie! I’m so glad to see you, we have to return you back to normal size. As for Nate…”, Lila said with a sparkle in her eye. “I want to keep him the way he is.”, she finished with a smile. Sophie looked at me a bit worried and I groaned. However Alyssa backed me up. “Sorry but I can’t let you do that. Nate’s staying with me.”, Alyssa claimed smiling down at me. Lila groaned and flexed her feet and noticed me looking at them. “He likes my feet more. But whatever. Get my daughter back to normal.”, she said and Alyssa pulled out the shrink ray. There was a loud ‘zap’ and Sophie was now a giantess compared to me. She was grinning and she looked over at me. “My little boyfriend!”, she cooed as her beautiful massive legs walked over to me. I smiled and placed a hand on Alyssa’s gigantic toe.

“What about me?”, I asked looking up at her. Alyssa giggled as I climbed on her foot and shook her head. “Sorry Natey, I kinda want to keep you the way you are. You can still see Sophie but yeah.”, she said and Sophie picked me up off of Alyssa’s foot. “Aww I’m sorry Nate. But don’t you like being… small? I like being your giantess.”, Sophie said smiling at me. I stared at the massive lips and smiled a little. It was true in a way, but I wanted to be normal sometimes.

“I guess.”, I sighed and Sophie pressed me against her gigantic lips. “I’ll take good care of you.”, she added winking at me and I saw Lila smirk a little. “Sophie you can’t keep him. He’ll be with me because of Lila’s previous sexual attacks on him. But you can still see him.”, Alyssa explained as Sophie set me on her beautiful massive thigh. I rubbed it softly and Alyssa had picked me back up. Sophie sighed sadly and Alyssa placed me in her pocket. There were some ‘goodbyes’ and Alyssa took me to her house. Hannah wasn’t there and we entered Alyssa’s enormous room. She had a wide grin on her face the entire time, and I knew something was up. She pulled off her gigantic clothes and placed me on her bed, then hovered over me on her bed. “Now what to do..”, she said smirking and I was bewildered. Why was she doing this? I was now trapped by Alyssa, nowhere to go, nowhere to hide.
Chapter End Notes:
Alyssa has now turned into a more 'playful' giantess and wants to get a piece of Nate. Will he be able to escape her?