- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright guys here's the latest chapter! Enjoy!
I stared at the beautiful, giantess-like body of Alyssa above me. Her stomach hovered over me but then she lied down next to me. “You’ll be sleeping with me Nate. I’ll try not to crush you.”, she finally said smiling noticing how I was attracted to her beautiful, massive body. “Just standards. I don’t want you escaping and I know you have a new girlfriend so you should remain still I presume?”, she asked raising her massive eyebrow at me as if I wasn’t tempted to climb all over her body. I sighed and nodded but I really was tempted to touch and climb all over Alyssa’s beautiful but enormous body. She was completely naked again and placed me next to her pillow. “Goodnight.”, she said to me with her beautiful, gigantic face next to me. Alyssa had closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. Her breath made a soft wind against me and I lied down on her pillow staring at the massive lips ahead of me. That’s when my hormones got to me.

Since I found it hard to sleep next to a beautiful ‘giantess’ without climbing her, I decided to do it. I smirked a little and crawled across the gigantic pillow over to Alyssa’s lips. I pressed my small form softly against them, my penis growing hard. Alyssa began to smile a little but I presumed she was fast asleep. I had always wanted to touch her body ever since the night she saved me from Hannah. Now was my chance. I crawled on her face and on her hair, but Alyssa had rolled over on her back. I almost yelped but held onto her gigantic ear, then climbed on her neck. I slowly crawled to her colossal breasts and started rubbing them. My boner began to throb as I climbed on top of her beautiful, enormous breasts and touched them softly. Alyssa might’ve felt me because she had placed a massive hand on the breast I was on. I fell down the colossal boob and landed in between them, trapped. I let out a small cry but tried to squeeze through the enormous breasts. The pressure began to build up the more I tried to break free.

I managed to get my head free but my arms and legs were caught as Alyssa’s massive finger started touching her gigantic nipple. Her breasts squeezed me tight but I was getting pleasure from it.
Finally the pressure was released and I slid from in between her breasts and rolled onto her enormous stomach. I smirked again and crawled down her stomach and rubbed it softly. I also rubbed my penis against it and Alyssa’s gigantic hand was headed towards my way. Her fingers had started rubbing her stomach and I dodged them, but fell into her deep naval. It was massive compared to me and I had to climb my way out. I then dashed towards her vagina that had little pubic hair. A smirk grew wider on my face but it faded when I slipped and slid down towards her enormous vagina. It was pink and large, and caught my leg. I grabbed onto one of the gigantic pubes but I slowly slid in Alyssa’s vagina.

I cried out as her massive fingers started pushing me in there. There were occasional soft moans heard from Alyssa and I panicked a little. I was now completely inside her vagina and I slowly slid down inside. Alyssa’s cum started building up and I was caked in it. It was getting warmer and moister as I tried to climb out and when I did, I would slide back inside. Eventually the walls of her vagina caved in on me and I cried out for help. I then climbed my way harder as the pressure had built up and Alyssa began to finger herself. I grabbed onto her massive finger and held onto it. When I was outside her enormous vagina, I let go of her finger and fell below her vagina. I sighed in relief and smiled, but coated with Alyssa’s cum. I figured Alyssa might’ve known I was crawling all over her but her soft moans were still heard.

I then crawled onto her gigantic, beautiful bare thigh and touched it everywhere. I even kissed it. My erection grew as I crawled down her enormous thigh and onto her massive legs. I crawled down her leg rubbing it everywhere and on her gigantic knee. I kissed her soft, massive knee and continued to crawl down her leg. Her beautiful feet were miles from her knee compared to me and as I crawled down the beautiful, endless leg of Alyssa I touched it. Alyssa was also getting turned on and she began to raise her legs and I slipped. I jumped down and held onto her gigantic, beautiful ankle not daring to let go. The bed seemed thousands of feet away from me as I was hoisted in the air. I was now itching to want to touch her beautiful, enormous bare feet and when she set her foot down I crawled on top of her beautiful foot. I smiled and kissed the center of the massive foot and crawled lower to her beautiful toes. I knew I shouldn’t have done it, since I was technically dating Sophie. “Oh…”, Alyssa moaned using her other gigantic foot to press me against her toes. The pressure was unbearable as I was crushed by her massive foot against her other massive foot. She then removed her foot and I touched her soft skin as I went in between her beautiful, enormous toes. Alyssa had light green painted toenails but before I could do anything I was clenched in between her gigantic toes and hoisted in the air.

Crying out for help I couldn’t move in between Alyssa’s toes. She had rolled onto her stomach moaning and rubbing against the gigantic bed. Alyssa also released the pressure and I slid down the bottom of her foot and hung onto her enormous sole. She hadn’t lowered her leg and I couldn’t hang on any longer. Eventually I let go and slid down her beautiful, massive leg onto her beautiful, gigantic butt. It was bare and soft, and I climbed on top of the ‘goddess’s butt and rubbed it softly but the moaning stopped. That’s when I noticed Alyssa’s enormous fingers grab me before I slid inside her butt crack.

I cried out and Alyssa had me in her hand, and raised me to her face. I couldn’t tell if she was mad or confused, but she looked at me blankly. I stared at the ‘giantess’s massive lips and apologized. “I’m sorry Alyssa! I couldn’t help it!”, I said pleading as I covered my boner by laying flat in her gigantic hand. “Nate, what the hell were you doing on my ass?”, she asked ignoring my statement.
I blushed a little unsure of what to say. “I-I think you’re really beautiful and it was too tempting to crawl on your body.”, I claimed and Alyssa giggled a little. “Aw thanks. But I think I may have to make you normal size again. You seem to enjoy being shrunken and climbing on girls huh?”, she asked me raising her massive eyebrow. “No!”, I said truthfully. I actually enjoyed being shrunken, but then again normal size had its benefits. Alyssa smirked a little and raised me towards her lips. “I’m kidding Nate. I have to say I kinda enjoyed it.. You did more than climb on my ass though which is a ‘no-no’ for you. Besides, Sophie’s your girlfriend.”, she said and I blushed again. “Anyways Nate you’ll be in my mouth next time you do that. Or my stomach.”, she said smirking and opened her gigantic mouth and stuck her massive tongue out, licking me. I screamed as she began to place me inside the gigantic cave but she stopped and giggled. “Don’t worry why would I eat you?”, she asked smiling at me and placed me in the little box.

“You’ll have to sleep in the box tonight since we both couldn’t.. you know.”, she explained winking at me. I sighed and fell asleep in the box. I was then woken up by soft footsteps. One benefit of being small was that footsteps were always able to be heard. I saw a pair of gigantic, pink slippers headed towards my direction in the box. I got up confused as I saw a familiar pair of beautiful, massive legs. I looked up to see Alyssa fast asleep and realized it was still night. Then I saw an enormous, beautiful foot exit the slipper and the mysterious giantess flexed her feet. Her toenails were black and I climbed out the massive box I was, crawling towards the beautiful, bare but massive foot. Before I could touch the gigantic toe I was picked up and placed in a massive hand. I screamed for help but my cries were muted inside the gigantic hand. The ‘giantess’ then placed me in her massive black panties and started to walk off. I then realized who it was as I stared at the familiar, pinkish and massive vagina in front of me. Lila.
Chapter End Notes:
Now Nate's captured by Lila! Will he be able to escape her?