- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nate's now captured by Lila, what will happen?
My first instinct was to scream and cry for help. I flailed around inside Lila’s enormous black panties and thrashed about. I didn’t dare go inside the beautiful, but gigantic vagina belonging to Lila though. However I pressed my shrunken form against the gigantic vagina and cried out as it began to suck me in. I managed to break free, crashing against the massive black wall of Lila’s panties. Suddenly I saw a gigantic hand reaching for me and I was pulled out of Lila’s panties. I flailed around in Lila’s colossal palm and she scolded me. “Will you shut up?! If you keep acting like that you may never see your girlfriend.”, Lila whispered and I realized we were in Lila’s car, outside Alyssa’s house. “Lila, what the fuck?! What are you doing?”, I asked managing to regain myself from the shock. A huge smirk formed on Lila’s massive lips and she pressed me against her lips. I got a bit of a boner but I looked away feeling the warmth from her lips. “You should be thankful I saved you from that Alyssa girl. Anyways I came and stole you from her because I needed you. You see Nate, I don’t have a husband anymore so I kinda needed something… or someone.”, she claimed smirking a little as my boner grew. I quickly hid it staring at the fairly pretty giantess’s face. “But you’re a mom! And Alyssa’s awesome.”, I claimed and Lila rolled her enormous eyes. “So what? Now you’ll be with me, for as long as I want and you’ll give me a massage. If you do well, I might let you spend time with Sophie. Deal?”, Lila asked still smirking.

I couldn’t believe it. I would be Lila’s little sex toy for life and occasionally I’d get to see Sophie. “Does she know?”, I asked her sitting down in her palm. Lila shook her head slowly and placed me on her enormous thigh. It was smooth and I started rubbing it a little. “No she doesn’t. But like I said little guy, a good massage will reward you.”, she added watching me crawl on her thigh. Lila was wearing a bath robe that was pure white and with pink slippers. I had to admit though, she was pretty sexy. I rested on her bare thigh and she placed me in her black panties again when we reached her house. I stared at the massive vagina in front of me not moving at all. That’s when I heard Sophie’s voice.

“Mom? Where were you?”, Sophie asked and I pressed my face against the giant black wall of Lila’s panties to see Sophie. She was dressed in her booty shorts and top. I smiled seeing how hot my ‘giantess’ girlfriend looked. “Running errands.”, Lila replied and pressed her finger against her panties. I fell back and yelped, colliding against her massive thigh. I could hear Sophie sigh and she spoke again. “When will I see Nate again?”, she had asked and Lila told her soon. Lila had begun walking upstairs and in her room. I could hear the door shut and I found myself on the floor on top of Lila’s gigantic panties. I got up and saw the beautiful, bare feet of Lila in front of me. She had smirked and flexed her feet making me want to touch them even more. “Rub my feet Nate. I know you like them little guy.”, she cooed placing an enormous foot in front of me.

Immediately I climbed onto her giant toe and touched it softly. I started crawling onto her beautiful, massive foot and rubbed everywhere I went. Lila was beginning to moan and she went on top of her bed. I held onto her massive foot but slipped off when she raised her legs on her endless bed. I cried out in pain as her foot came down on me and rubbed me against the bed sheet. Finally I squeezed out of it and crawled on top of her foot and kissed it. “Ohhhh yess!!!”, Lila moaned moving her feet around. It was hard to stay on with Lila moving her legs around but I reached her ankle and started rubbing it. My boner was throbbing and I felt like bursting. I crawled up higher onto her smooth, massive legs but Lila grabbed me and rubbed me against her massive vagina. I couldn’t escape her tight grasp as she inserted me inside the gigantic vagina and pulled me out. “I feel you..”, she moaned softly as I fell onto her thigh.

I began to crawl on her thigh and rub it, but Lila’s legs started rising again. I cried out as I fell down past her vagina, inside her naval. Her naval was too deep and I couldn’t climb out. Lila’s gigantic fingers grabbed me again and she placed me in between her gigantic breasts. I tried to run but she had me in there tight. Her boobs had crushed me but I eventually managed to escape and climb on top of them. Lila moaned again and I fell off her breasts and grabbed one of her nipples. It immediately turned hard and I clung onto it. Lila rubbed her breasts together and I fell off her nipple next to her enormous stomach. I screamed as she rolled to her stomach nearly crushing me. I had run towards her massive vagina and it caught me as she rolled over. I cried out again as I was being drenched in Lila’s cum and her pressure was too great. Lila’s colossal fingers pushed me inside deeper, but finally pulled me out.

Lila’s breaths were getting quicker and I climbed on top of her enormous butt. Once I reached her right butt cheek I touched it softly. Lila then rolled to her back, crushing me under her colossal butt. I yelped in pain unable to move, I was pinned against the endless bed sheet. Then Lila had gotten up and placed me in her massive hand. Her beautiful, giantess body was completely naked and she was grinning at me. “That was good…”, she said finally and I was worn out. “Can I see Sophie now?”, I asked painfully. Lila stopped grinning and smirked. “No little Natey. I want more.”, she said and I groaned. “But we had a deal!”, I claimed desperately. She disregarded it and started to place me inside her massive vagina again.

However I jumped out her hand and landed on her beautiful, gigantic thigh. I ran across it but fell off the bed. I landed hard against the floor and Lila’s enormous foot crashed in front of me. I yelped as her other foot pinned me against the ground. Her beautiful massive foot started to sweat as she rolled me under her sole. It started to smell, a distinct smell. “You won’t be escaping this time cutie.”, Lila claimed with her voice ringing in my ears. “Lila please!”, I begged but it was no use. She bent over me smirking, with her massive butt hovering above me. “No.”, she said in a girly voice and sat on the bed with me still pinned under her foot. I tried to get out but I couldn’t. Lila had crossed her beautiful, massive legs and placed me in between her gigantic toes. I cried out in pain as the pressure increased. Her toes were beautiful but I couldn’t move! I softly rubbed against her gigantic toes and she loosened the pressure. This made my escape again.

I didn’t hesitate in running under the door. The floor stretched miles to the door and Lila realized I was gone. Her loud footsteps could be heard behind me as I didn’t bother looking back. “It’s a long run for you little Natey but a short walk for me!”, she giggled slamming her enormous bare foot in front of me. I climbed on top of it, touching it softly and ran under the door. The massive door was slammed open and I dashed towards Sophie’s room. Thankfully Sophie heard the noise. “Mom what the hell’s going on?”, Sophie asked confused. I ran over to Sophie’s enormous, beautiful foot and touched her gigantic toe. Sophie felt me press against her foot and she looked down. “Nate!”, she exclaimed and picked me up, placing me in her hand. I smiled at her as she pressed me against her massive lips.

Lila glared at me angrily and ran her gigantic hand through her blond hair. “Yes he’s here.”, she said keeping her bathrobe on. “But he hasn’t finished the massage.”, she smiled a fake smile. “Aw mom don’t be like that. He’s my little boyfriend.”, she said giggling and I lied down on her large hand. Lila stormed off and Sophie took me to her room and placed me on her beautiful, massive stomach as she lied down on her bed. “So what do you want to do?”, she asked giggling at my boner. I blushed but smiled at her. “Anything.”, I replied.
Chapter End Notes:

Now that Nate's back with Sophie what will they do now? Will he touch her goddess body or will Lila recapture him?

NOTE from the Author: Okay guys I will try to post the next chapter tommorow but I will be busy for the rest of the week. I definatly will post it though sometime this week!