- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this chapter's kinda 'short noted' but it deals with some new encounters. Read on!
I awoke hearing a scream. It was loud, especially since I was shrunken. I almost forgot I was shrunken, since I had slept so well inside Alyssa’s little box. I quickly woke up realizing I was still naked and I had an erection in my sleep apparently. My dream was about climbing on Alyssa, which I couldn’t achieve because I knew she could crush me. The scream made me jump up and crash on the floor of the box. Alyssa had heard it too, and she woke up and ran out the room, forgetting me.

Her massive foot went over me inside the box and I tried calling her name out but it was no use. The scream belonged to Hannah and she was looking for me. Of course, she blamed Alyssa but it was true. My nosiness made me exit the box and crawl under Alyssa’s door. “Where is he?!”, Hannah demanded. I had to cover my ears because the tone was so loud. I crawled over to Alyssa’s giant foot and hid behind it. I softly touched her foot and Alyssa had felt me again. Her sole raised and hovered above me, but went back down softly and not crushing me. I looked up at the two, goddess like girls and didn’t know what to do. Would Alyssa turn me in?
“He’s not here Hannah. You shouldn’t have done it anyways.”, Alyssa said calmly.

I crawled on top of Alyssa’s massive foot and lied down on it. Hannah’s two feet were inches from Alyssa, but acres away for me. I smiled feeling safe from Hannah. “But he’s mine! And YOU took him!”, Hannah screamed and stamped her foot loudly. I almost fell off Alyssa’s foot because of the vibrations. Alyssa had known I was probably on her, because she started to flex her toes around. Getting a little comfortable I stroked the center of her foot softly and my penis began to grow again.

Alyssa had then raised her foot and I slid down to her toe. I cried out but knew I shouldn’t. Hannah’s eyes were now fixed on Alyssa’s right foot, which I was on. She must’ve heard the scream! I hung onto Alyssa’s toe and dared not to let go. A smirk began to spread on Hannah’s face and I didn’t like it. “I didn’t take him and he isn’t anyone’s. Stop treating him like an animal, he’s still human.”, Alyssa replied still flexing her toes while I hung on. “Whatever.”, Hannah said and still watched me hang on. Alyssa had begun getting excited and she used her other foot to press me in between her toes. I yelped and was stuck in between her gigantic toes. I tried climbing on them but it was no use. Hannah was still smirking and she walked off. She was up to something. “Alyssa!”, I yelled and Alyssa quickly looked down and saw me in between her toes. “Oh my god.. I’m so sorry Nate!”, she said picking me up gently. “Don’t ever do that again, it’s dangerous.”, she said to me, her pretty face looming over me. She giggled at my erection and I smiled but blushed heavily.

“Are you okay?”, she asked smiling at me. I nodded and she placed me back in the box. School was about to start soon and I needed to get of this house.
“Um, Alyssa?”, I asked. She spun around bending over me, smiling. “Yes?”, she asked back, her beautiful, bare legs above me.

“Last night you said you’d make me normal again. Do you know how?”, I questioned looking up at her. She shook her head but smiled at me.
“Don’t worry Natey I’ll find something. But meanwhile you’ll have to like being that size. I think you already like it anyways.”, she said smiling at me. I did have to agree because I kinda liked being able to touch girls’ bodies and it was in my dreams. But there were many problems at this size.

Alyssa went out the room for a few minutes while I lied in my box dozing off. I was awoken by an enormous face peering down at me. “Gotcha.”, she said. It was Hannah. I screamed for help, calling Alyssa’s name but it wasn’t helping.
“No!”, I cried out kicking and screaming in Hannah’s palm. She laughed and took me to her room. “Oh shut up. You know you like it. Now you’re coming to school with me.”, she claimed and put me inside her shoe. It smelled of foot odor and I couldn’t bear it. I screamed as Hannah’s foot came crashing down on me. My lungs gasped for air but her giant foot was on me. “This is punishment.”, she said happily. “However later on I may let you stay in my panties if you’re good.”, she added. I bit her giant, bare toe but it didn’t do anything. I remained helpless, a foot slave inside a giantess’s shoe, and Alyssa gave up on finding me.

“I think he found his way out the house.”, Hannah told her and I heard Alyssa sigh and walk off.

Hannah normally walked to school. This made things dreadful. I was still in her shoe, occasionally she’d flex her toes and I’d go in between them but the odor was getting worse. Sweat began to form around her toes and I accidently got a taste of some. I nearly puked on her toe, but that would only make things worse. Hannah finally reached the school and chatted with some of her friends. I began falling asleep until one conversation awoke me. “You won’t believe what I have.”, Hannah had said. She finally stopped walking and I was relieved of some pressure. “What?”, asked a girl’s voice. Probably a freshman. “But don’t tell anyone. I shrunk Nate.”, Hannah replied giggling.
“Nate? The hot guy at our school? How? May I see him?”, the girl’s voice replied giggling with glee as well. I groaned and Hannah’s toes were flexing like crazy. I was being shifted from toe to toe and couldn’t escape.

“Yeah he’s right here.”, Hannah claimed and took off her shoe. I was blinded by light but relieved that I could finally breathe. I found myself in Hannah’s giant palm and a girl named Kate was peering down at me grinning. “Oh my goodness! It is him!”, she said and I tried to getup but fell in Hannah’s palm. Hannah let Kate hold me and she was a bit rougher. They both also agreed that Kate could have me for a day. Was I some sort of toy?

“We’re gonna have some fun Nate.”, Kate said winking at me. I groaned and I was held tight by her hand. She shoved me in her pocket and I screamed. Of course she didn’t pay any mind, thanks to Hannah’s suggestions. It wasn’t until Kate entered her class when I decided I wanted to do my own thing. I had to escape. I crawled out of Kate’s large pocket in her shorts and fell into her chair. She hadn’t noticed I left her pocket, thankfully. Her enormous butt however loomed next to me. My penis started growing again and I crawled under her butt.

Kate jumped a little and giggled. I was now crushed underneath her giant butt and screaming for help. Finally Kate shifted again and I was free from under her butt. Pain surged through me as I climbed on her gigantic thigh. Her skin was smooth too, and I tried to slide down her leg but too late. Kate grabbed me and opened her panties and snapped me shut. I cried out again as walls of pink surrounded me. Kate’s pubic hair was a bit less as much as Hannah’s but she still had some. Her vagina was like a cave opening and closing, waiting to eat me.
I yelped when I lost grip of her pubic hair and her fingers shoved me in her vagina, head first.
Chapter End Notes:
Will Nate be trapped in Kate's vagina forever? Or will she notice he's there?