- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry guys I haven't been on in a while and it took a while to make chapter 4. I've been busy with exams and whatnot but it's finally here!
Once again I was caved in darkness. I couldn’t see anything, and I dared not open my mouth because of the gushing cum within Kate’s vagina. It was hard to breathe since the aroma was everywhere. The smell wasn’t bad but it had a distinct smell that wasn’t too great. I had only been in Hannah’s vagina for only a minute, but Kate seemed to keep me there for a long while. My small form shook by Kate’s vibrations whenever she spoke. Now her vaginal walls were closing in tighter and the juice was gushing more as she got wet. I screamed as loud as I could but it was of no use. I was still sinking inside her massive vagina, deeper and deeper. Finally an enormous finger pulled me out.

A smirking Kate was peering down at me happily. I was drenched with Kate’s cum and I looked up at her in disgust. “Aww you didn’t like it?”, she asked frowning a little. “No.”, I replied angrily trying to wipe off some of the cum. Kate frowned again and clenched her fist with me in it. I cried out in pain and she loosened her grip. “Well you better get used to it, because if you don’t I’ll crush you. Like a little bug.”, she said toying around with me in her hand. I tried to fight off her hand until I almost fell out. I looked down to see an enormous toilet below Kate. I was inside the girl’s restroom and she had been toying around with me while she was on the toilet! I quickly fell back onto her hand and Kate giggled.

“See you could’ve fallen in the toilet while trying to avoid me.”, she stated. I could see Kate’s massive, bare thighs below and her smooth vagina which had already crushed me.
Kate noticed me looking at her legs from her hand and she smirked. “Wanna climb them?”, she asked pushing her blond hair back. I didn’t know what to say because I actually did, but then again this was Kate. She took it as a yes and set me down next to her gigantic foot. I stared at her feet for a bit not sure what to do. They were huge compared to me but beautiful. Kate wiggled her toes and giggled. “Massage them. Heck you can even kiss them.”, she said now flexing her feet excitedly. Her feet were still in her open toed heels and it would be a bit hard for me to touch her entire foot. I didn’t hesitate though. Kate had moved her feet closer to me so that the distance would be shorter. Immediately I ran over to her giant toe and touched it. I then climbed on her toenail, which was blue, and rubbed that toe. My penis started to grow again and Kate was beginning to moan softly.

I climbed up to the center of her foot and massaged the area. A vein in her foot began to appear and I pushed it down. Then, I kissed the center of her foot as she had demanded. “Yes…”, she said moaning a little “I can feel you…”. I smirked a little and decided to have some fun. I crawled on her foot up to her ankle and touched it. I continued to climb up her smooth legs and touched them too. Finally I reached her knee and rested there. “What’re you doing?! Keep massaging!”, she demanded and I groaned. I was getting tired from climbing but I had to finish. My erection started throbbing so I rubbed my penis on her knee. Kate jumped and I yelped, falling down her leg, back on her foot. I looked up to see the goddess Kate smirking at me. “Were you…?”, she asked still smirking. I blushed heavily and nodded.

Before I knew it Kate had me in her hand, then I was placed on her thigh. “Again.”, she said. Her giant thighs were miles away from her panties and I dared not make a mistake. I crawled on her thigh and angrily rubbed my penis against it. “Feels so good!”, Kate moaned excitedly. I stopped after I had gotten rid of my cum. “What did I say? I’ll crush you with my foot if you stop.”, she stated eyeing down at me. Where were the other girls? Well Kate was skipping class for this apparently, and students didn’t get out of class until ten minutes. That was all the time I had left for this. Finally I couldn’t do it anymore and I collapsed in the middle of her bare thigh. Kate had picked me up and flung me to the floor.

I yelped and saw her gigantic foot looming over me. I screamed for help but I was saved by the bell ringing. I had closed my eyes, but reopened them to see Kate’s foot still above me, just hovering. Suddenly her foot clamped down on me and I cried out in pain as the pressure was massive. Thankfully she removed her foot off of my small form and I was crawling on the bathroom floor. Nothing broken though. “I won’t crush my little slave, not yet at least but if he’s disrespectful I will.”, she said getting up and putting her massive clothes back on. She picked me up and shoved me in her panties.

I yelped again but I could hear voices of other girls while Kate was walking out the bathroom. “Kate why were you skipping?”, one girl asked who I couldn’t see since I was in her panties. “Oh no reason really.”, she lied. I cried for help and Kate’s fingers had pushed me back and almost into her vagina again. I pressed myself against her thigh so I wouldn’t be tempted to go inside her massive vagina. Apparently her friends had heard me and they questioned her. “Did I hear something?”, a girl asked. “Uh probably a mouse in the school.”, she claimed and had left. A blinding light appeared and I found myself in Kate’s hand, and in her class. She was eyeing me angrily because of what I did.

“Is Nate here today?”, the teacher asked looking around. “I guess not.”, Kate said smirking at me. I wanted to scream out ‘here’ but he couldn’t hear me. “Don’t even think about it.”, Kate said placing me next to her science textbook on her desk. I pouted a little seeing it impossible to escape. However something caught my eye. Sophie: the cheerleader. She was beautiful, and had the sexiest body in the world. She was sitting in front of Kate and Kate saw me looking at her. “Don’t check her out. You should look at me like that.”, she said as I stared at Sophie’s legs. I then turned around to see Kate’s massive breasts looming over me so she’d get my attention. “But since you were checking her out you don’t get to touch them.”, she said smirking as I reached up at her nipple. I smiled a fake smile at Kate.

“Well Sophie’s better looking anyways.”, I stated. Kate glared at me angrily and Sophie turned around to Kate. I stared at her beautiful face, how her blond hair glistened in the light. I waved up at Sophie to get her attention and at first she glanced at me then went back to Kate. “Did you call my name?”, she asked her. Kate fake smiled at her and shook her head. Sophie smiled a pretty smile back, but rolled her eyes. “By the way there might be a bug on your desk.”, she said turning back around. “Well what if he isn’t a bug?”, Kate asked smirking.

Sophie turned back around and looked at her confused. “Uh, yeah it is? What else could it be, a person?”, she asked with sarcasm. It was obvious they didn’t get along well and I smiled a little. “Possibly.”, Kate replied a bit angry. Sophie then sighed and turned back around, rolling her eyes again. Kate then grabbed me and placed me next to her butt. It was huge and she sat on me with it.

I cried out again as Kate’s full weight crushed me beneath. After a while I managed to slip out, unnoticed by Kate. I climbed down her leg and onto her foot. Kate flexed her foot and I slid down to her toe and clung on as she crossed her legs. It wasn’t going to be easy especially since Kate thought I was giving her another massage. She continued to flex her feet, then her toes as I held on.

Eventually I slipped and landed hard on the cold floor. I yelped but got back up and saw two beautiful feet miles away from me: Sophie’s. I ran over as fast as I could and saw her bare feet leave her shoes and she placed them on the floor. Perfect. I grinned and touched her massive sole. Sophie had felt me, and raised her foot a little. I quickly jumped and climbed on her foot, touching it everywhere. It was smooth and nicer than Kate’s. However Sophie was getting some pleasure, and she flexed her foot and I slid down into her shoe. I screamed but it was no use. Her massive foot went back in the shoe and I was trapped beneath her massive, beautiful foot.
Chapter End Notes:
Now Sophie's got a hold of Nate but she doesn't even know! Will she notice and be gentle with him and fufil his dreams? Or will she be just like Kate and Hannah?