- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys sorry I'm a little late with uploading this again, but enjoy!
Minutes passed, then hours. I had been inside Sophie’s shoe for a long time and I didn’t know what to do. Lucky for me, Sophie wasn’t wearing socks so I didn’t suffocate. Her massive, beautiful foot was on top of me and I decided to take advantage of this. I kissed her foot, then rubbed it as my small form was crushed underneath it inside her shoe. Sophie had felt it and sweat began forming on her foot: bad idea.

After another few minutes her foot was becoming more moist and her sweat dripped on my body. The taste of her foot sweat wasn’t good, and I spat it out. An odor began to form inside her shoe and there wasn’t much air for me to breathe. I bit the bottom of her foot hoping she’d take off her shoe but her skin was too thick. Finally a nice air flow came in and light appeared. Sophie was now at her house! “Mom, I’m here now.”, she said kicking her shoes off with me still inside them.

When she kicked them off I was flung into the air and landed on the hard floor. There I saw a beautiful, goddess-like Sophie walking around. She was wearing booty shorts and her beautiful, bare legs and feet were tempting to touch. Her nice butt was also tempting to touch, and also her breasts were completely visible through the tight shirt. I stared at her in amazement from the floor and she hadn’t seen me. Suddenly I was startled by loud footsteps from behind: her mom.

I turned around to see a giant, black flip flop hovering over me, threatening to step on me. I quickly moved out the way and her mom’s foot landed hard next to me. Sophie’s mom wasn’t old, but not too young. She was fairly hot, but of course not as hot as Sophie. I found myself sprawled out on the ground, with my penis growing hard again. Of course this is something I enjoyed. Sophie had left the kitchen from what I could see and I swore under my breath. But her mom was still there trying to kill me.

Sophie’s mom raised her other foot and clamped it right next to me. “You’re a tricky little guy aren’t you?”, she said smirking down at me. It was clear that she didn’t notice I was human, and not a bug. I waved my hands up and she looked at me confused. However she took off her flip flop, put it in her hand, and slammed it in my direction. Once again I dodged the powerful blows and I landed right next to her gigantic foot. I looked up to see Sophie’s mom smirking and I was in front of her giant toe. She wiggled it and raised her foot, but I jumped up and held onto her toe.

“Yuck!”, she shrieked as I climbed on her foot. “Mom what’s going on down there?”, Sophie called out. “Nothing honey!”, her mom replied and watched me crawl on her foot. It was smooth, so I kinda enjoyed rubbing it. “You like that don’t you, you little rascal.”, she said and raised her other bare foot and clamped it on her foot that I was on. Luckily I fell off and attempted to run away. “Oh no you don’t!”, she said and slammed her foot right in front of me, purposely not crushing me. I yelped and tried to run the other way, but her other foot was blocking it. I looked up to see a wide smirk on her mom’s face, and she bent down, her crotch and bottom right over me. Her panties were black like her flip flops, and I scent began to come from them.

Sophie’s mom looked at me for a few minutes and stopped smirking. I looked back, expressionless but my penis started growing because her massive panties were over me. “Wait a minute, you’re not a bug….”, she began and studied me. “Well yeah, I could’ve told you that.”, I said retorting. Just then I was pressed to the ground by her mom’s finger. “Shut up and don’t talk to me like that. You’re lucky I’ve decided to keep you alive. Who are you and why are you here?”, she demanded eyeing me in disgust. I sighed and looked at her feet, which looked beautiful now. “I’m Nate and I was brought here by mistake.”, I stated now looking up at her massive bottom. Sophie’s mom smirked again and watched my penis grow. “Someone likes what he sees. How did you shrink?”, she asked eyeing me again. “You seem human, I think.”, she added.

“I am human, and it’s a long story.”, I said sitting down on the ground. Sophie’s mom looked around to make sure nobody was in sight. “I don’t care anyways. You’re going to be mine. We’ll have a little fun together, and is anyone searching for you?”, she asked. What the hell was going on? Why were all these girls wanting to keep me as a pet? And now someone’s mom? This was too crazy to me. “Uh no, not to my knowledge.”, I claimed. “Good.”, she responded and picked me up. “You’re one of Sophie’s classmates aren’t you? Quite handsome looking, athletic body, and perfect size.”, she said smiling at me. “My name’s Lila by the way.”, she said while I fell in her hand.

Lila took me to her room and placed me on her bed. “What’re…”, but before I could finish, she took off her pants and jumped on the bed, grinning. I didn’t know what to do, I tried to scream but she had me under her vagina. She moaned and rolled to her back, and rubbed me against her vagina. I was getting covered by Lila’s cum and she placed me next to her legs. I climbed on them and she laughed, kicking me off. “Go inside me!”, she moaned and I climbed up her leg, on her thigh, making her think I was going inside her vagina. Suddenly I tried to jump off and she grabbed me, shoved me in there head first, then pulled me out. I was caked with her cum and when she let go I fell off the bed. I then dashed, running as fast as I could which seemed miles. Finally I crawled under the door and out in the hallway, into Sophie’s room.
Chapter End Notes:
Will Nate reach Sophie before her mom realizes he's gone? Or will Sophie be unaware of his presance? Find out in Ch. 6! (which I will upload soon).