- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, a new chapter has been added! Enjoy!
It wasn’t long until I realized I was lost. The endless hallway stretched miles everywhere. I never knew Sophie’s house was that big! I dashed quickly across the hallway to the nearest room, but I was startled by something. Loud footsteps were approaching me quickly: Sophie’s mom. But where was Sophie? I began to panic when I heard the footsteps get even closer. “Where are you Nate? You sneaky little thing, I’ll find you and crush you under my soles!”, Lila called out and I looked around for something to hide in. Just then I saw Sophie leaving her room. The beautiful ‘goddess’ was still wearing her booty shorts and tight shirt. She was so massive, yet really hot.

I smiled but then it faded when someone else appeared: Lila. “Mom what’re you talking about? Nate’s a kid in my class.”, Sophie asked her mom confused. Lila had already approached my area and I quickly hid in a massive black slipper. I assumed it belonged to Lila, since it had her foot smell. “Oh did I say that? I was actually just looking for this bug, but it’s a special kind of bug. He moves a bit… faster than other bugs. So if you see him bring him to me.”, Lila lied with a fake smile. From the slipper I could see Lila’s bare legs and her black skirt, along with her white dress shirt. “Um whatever.”, Sophie replied and shut her door.

I sighed in relief but then found out Lila hadn’t left. “I’m going to find you Nate.”, she called out again and I saw her massive, bare foot next to the slipper I was hiding in. “Oh my slipper!”, Lila exclaimed and her gigantic foot went in. I didn’t move when I saw her gigantic foot enter the slipper slowly with me in it. Suddenly her massive toes pressed me against the end of the slipper and I couldn’t move.

I had to admit though Lila had pretty toes and her feet were amazing, but I had to escape. “Oh, what do we have here?”, Lila said wiggling her toes around in her slipper. I was caught, and I held onto her enormous toes when she flexed them.

There wasn’t any time to think since Lila had taken her foot out of the slipper I was in and grabbed me out. I cried out when I found myself in her massive palm. Lila was smirking and her lips were right in front of me. I stared at Lila’s face, and she was a bit pretty, but she was Sophie’s mom so I expected it. “Well, well, well. Look who I found?”, she said giggling a little. I stared at Lila’s massive lips as she licked them with her tongue. Was she going to eat me? “I see you like my feet don’t you?”, she asked me eyeing down at me.

“Uh, no!”, I yelled but in truth I actually did. “Don’t lie to me Nate. I think a nice punishment for you could be… here.”, she explained smirking and lowered me to her stomach. “NO!”, I screamed as she raised me to her lips. Her gigantic tongue licked me and she pressed my small form against my lips. Obviously I was getting pleasure from it because my penis grew. Lila smirked again and she put me back in her palm.

“Just kidding. I wouldn’t want to eat my little toy would I? I have a better place, that you might enjoy.”, she claimed and placed me down next to her gigantic feet. There was a bit of a scent but they were pretty. Lila flexed them excitedly and indicated I massaged it. My boner began to grow as I walked closer to her feet. I touched her toe softly, then climbed on it. Eventually I began to crawl everywhere on her foot and rubbed everywhere. There was silence, except I could hear the moans from Lila. “You like them?”, she finally asked breathing a bit heavy. I lied down in the center of her foot and had to admit it was pretty good. “Um yeah, I’ll even kiss them.”, I said sarcastically.

In truth I probably wouldn’t kiss them: they were Lila’s feet. Lila peered down at me confused. “Sure… you can kiss them even though you’re 1cm tall.”, she said a bit uncomfortable, but then she smiled. “Actually yes, kiss them! That’s a great idea!”, she exclaimed and I groaned. “I was kidding.”, I stated walking off her foot. I had enough for today. Suddenly Lila raised her foot and pressed me down with it. I cried out in pain as I was trapped underneath Lila’s foot. “You will kiss them Nate. Are we clear?”, she stated while I was under her sole. “..Yes..”, I said weakly and I tried touching the bottom of her foot so she’d move away. Lila smiled at me and removed her foot. I slowly walked over towards her massive foot and began rubbing it again.

Lila’s soft moans were heard again and this time she was lying down, making me also rub the bottom of her foot. I then leaned in and kissed her sole. It was humiliating but if I didn’t do it, Lila would kill me. Sweat started to form on her feet and I didn’t want to kiss it anymore. “Again!”, Lila cried out after another moan. She was starting to get really horny, since she had moved her bare legs around constantly and had begun to unzip her skirt and take off her shirt. It was hard for me to stay on her foot while she moved her legs around a lot.

My boner was getting bigger, and Lila kept making me kiss her feet. I was crawling all over her foot and kissing, rubbing, and touching her foot. She was getting too much pleasure and her moans were getting louder. My hormones had told me to go further up her body to see if she was getting wet. Well I actually knew she was, but I wanted to see more of her body. I smirked a little and crawled towards her ankle and touched it. Lila suddenly raised her leg and I almost fell off, but held onto her ankle. “Yes…”, she moaned and put her leg back down. I sighed in relief and began climbing up her smooth legs.

They weren’t as hot as Sophie’s, but they were still hot. As I climbed up her long legs, I touched them as much as I could. Once I got to her gigantic knee, I rested there. Lila was moaning more frequently, and she began to pull her skirt down. The massive black skirt was headed towards me, and I jumped off her knee and on the floor. I could see her bare feet kick off the skirt and I could see her massive, black panties and thighs ahead of me. Lila was like a goddess compared to me, or a giantess! I stared at her thighs in amazement, and wanted to go inside her panties.

Immediately I climbed on her thighs and touched them everywhere. “You’re getting better.. I can feel you..”, Lila breathed through her moans. I had climbed all the way up her thigh and reached the gigantic, black panties. I smirked and crawled inside the panties. A wall of pubic hair was in front of me, along with Lila’s fingers fingering her vagina. The panties were soaked with her cum and I started to get tangled inside her pubes. My leg was caught in her vagina and I yelped, and pulled it out. I needed to get out of her panties fast and I was caught by Lila’s fingers.

She had rubbed me against her vagina and I managed to break free, ending up on her naval.
Lila had already taken her shirt off and I climbed up even further up her stomach. I was now crawling towards the goddess-like breasts and touched her nipple. Lila had moaned louder and I was crawling on top of her boobs. I ended up rubbing it, and I got a good view of Lila’s facial expressions. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning with pleasure: perfect for escaping. I fell down her large breasts and landed on the floor. Lila didn’t take notice since she was still fingering herself.

I finally regained myself and started running away, dodging Lila’s legs and feet: both which I had to climb over. When I climbed on her foot she raised it in the air and flexed it. I hung onto her gigantic toe and when she put it back down, I ran from under the door. Once again I was in the endless hallway but I knew where Sophie’s room was. I could see her shadow leaving the bathroom and getting ready for bed. Sophie was wearing a bra and a pair of pink panties. I grinned and stared at the goddess-like and beautiful figure. She hadn’t noticed me, and I ran towards her. As Sophie headed towards her room, she took off her bra and panties: apparently she liked sleeping in bed naked. I grinned again and ran under her door and I noticed Sophie going in the bed. She swung her legs in the enormous bed and went under the covers. I had to see and climb on Sophie’s beautiful, goddess body, so I made my way towards the bed.
Chapter End Notes:
Nate has always wanted to touch Sophie's body. Will he be able to without getting caught?