- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the new chapter! Enjoy!
The first thing that came to my mind was just climbing all over Sophie’s body. She was naked, and her goddess figure was lying peacefully in her bed. I smiled a little, since now I could fulfill my dreams: at least I hoped so. Something startled me however. I could hear the loud footsteps belonging to Lila in the hallway. She was looking for me again! I crawled a little under the door to see gigantic feet ahead of me. Lila’s massive toes were in front of me and I dared not move. Lila hadn’t seen me, and being 1 cm tall was an advantage sometimes, because I was hidden under the door. I held my breath hoping Lila would leave and she gave up. I could see Lila’s enormous bare legs heading towards her room and she stifled a long sigh.

I sighed in relief and crawled under the door, back in Sophie’s room. Sophie was now fast asleep and now was my chance. I ran across the floor which stretched like acres away from her bed. Finally, I grabbed the bed sheet and climbed on top of it. When I reached the top I was next to Sophie’s massive, beautiful face. Her lips let out a soft sigh and a gush of wind from her breath warmed me. I smiled and crawled over to her lips and pressed my small form against them. I was now on top of her bottom lip and I kissed it.

Sophie smiled and it made me fall off her lips and rolling off her bed. I screamed and grabbed onto the endless bed sheet. I could see Sophie above me and she moved her massive leg out of her bed sheet. Her blond hair was glistening in the light and it made me smirk a little. I climbed up further and reached her enormous, beautiful foot. I grabbed her big toe and held onto it. Sophie must’ve felt me because she moved her foot back in the bed sheet, taking me with her. Her foot was huge compared to me and I touched it softly. I was suddenly toppled over by her foot and she had me under her sole, and moved it back and forth, rubbing me against it. I managed to break free from under her foot and I climbed on the center of it and rubbed it. My erection was growing and I was now kissing, rubbing, and touching her foot. As I predicted Sophie had prettier feet than her mom, and they were softer. I climbed onto her ankle, then her leg. When I reached the middle of her leg I was being raised into the air. Sophie was getting a bit of pleasure from me and I slid down her leg, on her knee, then reached her thighs. They were nice but they were massive.

Suddenly I was on top of Sophie’s gigantic butt. She wasn’t wearing panties or a bra, and I was completely turned on. However I didn’t want to get crushed by Sophie. Her butt was so beautiful but enormous, and I was dying to touch it. I touched it softly and crawled across it. My boner was now throbbing since I was getting a lot of pleasure from it too, until something else happened. Sophie was moaning a bit more now and she had started to roll over. I yelped as I slid off her butt cheek, heading towards her gigantic butt crack.
“Sophie!”, I cried but she couldn’t hear me. I slid into her gigantic butt crack and my legs were caught inside. I tried holding onto her butt cheek but her crack had started sucking me in. My head was only out of the crack and I was going deeper. It was obvious Sophie had felt me, since she was rubbing her cheeks together, making me go in faster! Time ran out and I was already inside her butt crack. I was now inside Sophie’s butt, trapped forever. I groaned as the smell was unbearable. The walls of her butt had closed me inside and I couldn’t move. Finally I tried to go to sleep, inside Sophie’s butt.

I wasn’t sure when Sophie had woken up, but I was woken up by a loud sound. There was a gigantic pile of crap headed my way and I couldn’t move. I cried out again and the giant crap hit me. The crap had forced me out of Sophie’s butt, and I held onto it, falling in the enormous toilet. There was a large splash and I was inside the ‘pool’ of toilet water. At first I held onto the crap and looked up. Sophie’s enormous butt covered the view outside the toilet, and was like a lid. I called out for her name, holding onto the crap for my life. She didn’t hear me and I could see another massive crap forming from her butt. I screamed and it fell right next to me, sending me flying on the toilet seat. I sighed in relief when I realized I was out of the toilet but in between Sophie’s massive thighs. She was oblivious about my appearance and she got up, flushed the toilet, and started closing the toilet seat. I immediately jumped off the giant toilet seat and held onto Sophie’s pink panties. When she reached the sink I climbed up her waist and jumped onto the sink: I was getting better at this! However I was pushed into the sink by Sophie’s gigantic fingers when she reached for the soap.

Lucky for me she closed the sink up and water filled up in the sink. I decided to bathe in there, to get the crap off of my small form.

It wasn’t long until Sophie’s fingers grabbed me. “Ew, a bug.”, she said eyeing me as I crawled on her finger. She flung me off and I fell on the hard floor next to her gigantic feet. I cried out in pain but then made a run for it as her foot raised above me, threatening to step on me. “That’s right get out of here.”, she said her voice ringing in my ears. I tried calling her name out but I was interrupted by a voice. “Sophie have you seen that bug around?”, a voice called out: Lila. Sophie groaned and rolled her eyes, then looked at me. I didn’t dare move, so I pretended to play ‘dead’ to make Sophie think she crushed me. “I think I killed it Mom.”, she said using her feet to move me aside. I smirked a little when I felt her foot gently move me out the way.

Sophie had left the bathroom now and went downstairs, leaving me in the bathroom. Now was my time to escape. Lila’s footsteps were heard again as they were headed towards the bathroom. I panicked and ran past Lila’s gigantic bare feet. She had almost stepped on me and I smiled a little at the near miss. However when I jumped, I was toppling down the stairs and reached the bottom. Again I was lucky in that I didn’t break anything since the stairs were carpet. I was in a little pain however. I could see Sophie’s goddess-like body in the kitchen making breakfast. I had to make sure she knew I was here, so I ran to the massive table and climbed on top of it. When I reached the top I called out Sophie’s name. “Sophie!”, I yelled hoping she’d hear me. There was a huge box of cereal and a spoon next to me. Sophie looked around confused, then poured cereal and milk in the giant bowl. Once again she hadn’t noticed me and I climbed on the giant spoon, my small form in the middle. “Sophie!”, I called out again.
Sophie didn’t hear me and took the spoon and put it in the cereal with me. I cried out as the pool of milk and cereal coated me.

I held onto a piece of cereal while Sophie continued to eat. However it was my piece’s turn to get eaten. Sophie had scooped me up on the enormous spoon and I screamed her name. “Sophie don’t eat me! It’s me, Nate!” , I cried out as loud as I could. She raised me to her lips, and opened her massive mouth. I could see the inside of her mouth and I closed my eyes thinking my life was over. Suddenly Lila’s voice was heard. “Sophie did you find that bug? Because I need it!”, Lila demanded a bit frustrated. Sophie had dropped the spoon on the table and I was thrown off the spoon, and on the ground. I was thankful that Lila had saved me unintentionally, otherwise I would’ve been Sophie’s breakfast. I sighed heavily and I was right next to Sophie’s gigantic, beautiful, bare feet. “For the last time NO Mom! See look what you made me do! I dropped milk and the spoon on the ground!”, she claimed angrily.

Lila walked off and I quickly got up and dodged Sophie’s fingers when she went to reach for the spoon. Sophie had noticed me and looked at me funny. “Oh there’s the bug…”, she said smirking a little and she raised her foot over me. I didn’t move, staring at the gigantic, beautiful foot hovering over me. “Sophie it’s me, Nate! I’m not a bug!”, I exclaimed and I closed my eyes. I then realized I wasn’t crushed by her foot, she had moved in and she was now on her knees, looking at me in shock. I looked up at the beautiful, massive Sophie and she didn’t say anything at first. “Nate, is that really you?”, she asked softly. I smiled at her and nodded.
Chapter End Notes:
How will Sophie react? Will she help Nate or be like her mom and use him as her 'toy'? Find out in the next chapter!