- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hannah realizes Sophie had Nate and devises a plan to get him back!
“Oh my god.”, was the next thing Sophie had said. She was on her knees, peering down at me. I smiled and looked at her gigantic, bare knees that were in front of me. Sophie was shocked and she was staring at me in awe. “I’m sorry Nate but I’m just really shocked. You’re so small!”, she added starting to smile a little. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at her. “Yeah I guess.”, I replied. Sophie smiled at me warmly and stretched her massive legs out in front of me. “I must be like a giantess to you! How does that feel?”, she asked me while I was staring at her gigantic, beautiful legs next to me. “Um.. pretty good?”, I claimed smirking a little. I had to admit being 1 cm tall did give you a ton of pleasure. Sophie giggled and spread her legs out making me in between them. She was wearing her hot cheerleading outfit, with the short skirt, and I grinned. Sophie noticed my grin and she smiled again. “I think it’s cute. If I could give you a hug right now I would, but I’d probably crush you if I did. Anyways, how did this happen?”, she asked with some concern in her voice.

I told Sophie the entire story: Hannah, Kate, and even her own mother. Sophie was shocked at how her mom had used me as her ‘sex toy’. Sophie smiled when I told her about my experience with her in her bed. “No wonder I had the best dream ever.”, she claimed and I explained about how she nearly killed me several times. Sophie apologized and she flexed her feet a little. My erection was growing again and I walked over to the ‘goddess’s’ feet and touched them softly. Sophie giggled and I climbed on top of them. I smiled when I climbed on top of her gigantic pink toenail and rubbed her toes. Suddenly Lila’s voice was heard again. “Sophie what the hell are you doing? You need to go to school!”, Lila demanded and I could tell she was still searching for me. Sophie slipped me in her pink panties and stood up. I was right next to the giant, pink vagina and I touched it softly. Sophie’s fingers pressed me against her thigh, and I figured I couldn’t touch it.

Lila was pretty angry and Sophie was on her way to school with me in her panties. The bus ride was long and I pressed my small form against Sophie’s thigh. Finally we reached the school and Sophie’s locker. She pulled me out of her panties and placed me in her locker. “Don’t go anywhere Nate.”, she said winking at me, then she picked me up and placed me next to her massive lips. Sophie pressed me against them and kissed me. She smiled and I was grinning. “Maybe later we could…?”, she said indicating towards her body. I got the hint. I decided to sleep on one of the giant textbooks in her locker, smiling to myself.

A loud noise woke me up from my deep sleep. I fell off the textbook and peeked through a little hole in Sophie’s locker. There I saw Hannah and Sophie arguing. “Where is he?!”, Hannah exclaimed. “What’re you talking about?”, Sophie lied. Hannah pulled out the ‘shrink ray’ and pointed it at Sophie. “If you don’t tell me where he is, I’ll shrink you too.”, she said angrily. Sophie hesitated and stood in front of her locker. “Go ahead but I won’t tell you.”, she said smirking a little. I smiled to myself at Sophie’s bravery. Hannah smirked too. “Very well. I’ll just have two toys.”, she said and there was a loud zap. It was the same thing she used on me, and the blinding light pierced me. I opened my eyes to see Hannah smirking and a shrunken Sophie in her hand. Sophie was in a deep sleep as I was before, in Hannah’s hand. Hannah noticed me peeking through the locker and a wide grin formed on her face.

She swung open Sophie’s locker and I panicked. I dashed to hide under another giant textbook, my small form pressed against it. “You can’t hide little Natey.”, Hannah cooed and threw down the textbook. I found myself next to Hannah’s large purple flip flops. Hannah’s toenails were purple today, and she removed her bare foot and raised it above me. I screamed and dodged the gigantic foot from crushing me. “I should crush you shouldn’t I? To teach you a lesson. But I’ll be nice and keep you two as toys.”, she said picking me up with her massive hand. I cried out and kicked everywhere. Hannah giggled and placed me in her panties along with Sophie. We were now trapped in Hannah’s panties! I shook Sophie awake and she got up bewildered. “Nate? Where are we? Are you normal sized now? Because you seem like your normal height compared to me.”, she claimed untangling herself from Hannah’s pubic hair. I sighed and shook my head. “I’m still shrunken and Hannah shrunk you too.”, I said looking at Sophie. Sophie groaned and started tearing up.

“This can’t be happening! I don’t want to be in some creepy bitch’s panties!”, Sophie said worriedly and punched Hannah’s massive thigh. “Neither do I. Your panties were better.”, I said smiling at her. Sophie turned around and smiled. “Aw you’re so sweet Nate. But I kinda liked it when I was a giantess compared to you. You were so cute!”, she said giggling. Suddenly a blinding light appeared and we were placed in Hannah’s massive hand. “Okay here’s the deal you two. You’ll be separated. I’m going to give one of you to my friend Zoey because she wants a shrunken person to play with. The other lucky one stays with me.”, Hannah explained smirking. Sophie and I exchanged worried looks. “Nate you’ll be with me, Sophie you’ll be with Zoey. I don’t think Zoey’ll rough you up too bad Sophie since you’re a girl, but her little sister may.”, she smirked and we groaned. “Give your goodbyes because you wont be seeing each other again.”, Hannah added.

I kissed Sophie and we told each other goodbye in Hannah’s gigantic hand. “Aw how cute. A mini couple!”, Hannah said excitedly and put Sophie in a small box, and walked off. She came back in her room and closed the door, smirking. “We’re gonna have some fun Nate.”, she said and took off her flip flops. I stared at the pretty giantess-like feet when she flexed them. I started to run but she slammed her foot in front of me. “You’re not going anywhere little guy.”, Hannah claimed. I cried out and ran another direction but she slammed her other foot in front of me. I was now under Hannah, in between her feet. Hannah took off her massive clothes and threw them next to me. Of course her body wasn’t as hot as Sophie’s, but she did have a nice body. She pressed me down with her foot and I screamed. “Oh shut up.”, she said and I broke free from under her foot and ran under her bed.
Hannah got down on her knees and peeked under her bed smirking. When she saw me she reached out for me with her giant, bare foot and I bit her toe. “Ow!”, she cried out and I ran from under her bed. “Now you’re in trouble!”, she said and raised her foot above me, then slammed it in front of me: a near miss. However Hannah grabbed me and rubbed me on her boobs. “Yes…”, she breathed and she rubbed me on her nipple. Her nipple grew hard and I was getting a boner. She then let me go and I slid down her stomach, in her naval.

I climbed my way out and ran down to her vagina and stopped. The pubic hair entangled me and I started sliding down inside her vagina. Hannah’s gigantic fingers pressed me in further and I was going in deeper. I screamed and was completely trapped in her vagina. I could see Hannah’s finger headed towards me and she pulled me out. There was a knock on the door. “Go away Alyssa.”, Hannah said with me on her leg. I couldn’t help but rub my penis against her leg, then climbed down to her ankle. “Zoey’s here to pickup her ‘shipment’ so you need to go downstairs.”, Alyssa said and left. Hannah suddenly got up, forgetting I was there and I clung onto her ankle. It was soft and I couldn’t let go. She put her clothes back on and looked down to see me on her ankle. Hannah smirked and placed me in between her toes. “That’s better.”, she said smirking as I was trapped in between. I could see the beautiful Alyssa peering down at Hannah’s feet: she noticed me! Alyssa gave me a wink and mouthed ‘escape now’. I smirked and Hannah had finally reached Zoey downstairs.

I could see Zoey’s high heeled shoes and beautiful feet in front of me. “This is it?”, she asked excitedly her voice ringing in my ears. I looked up to see Zoey’s face: she was pretty and she seemed excited about getting a shrunken person. “Is it a boy or a girl?”, she asked smiling. Hannah smirked and gave her the little box containing Sophie. I wanted to call out Sophie’s name but protested against it. “You’ll find out later. Don’t open it until you get home though, they like to escape.”, Hannah claimed. Zoey sighed and took the box which seemed gigantic to me. “I hope it’s a boy, because girl’s are no fun.”, she said and Hannah frowned a little. “Even if it’s a girl you can still do stuff.”, she added. Now was my chance to escape. I managed to squeeze from between Hannah’s toes and I sprinted over to Zoey’s high heeled shoes. I climbed on top of the heel and crawled inside the shoe, my small body pressed against her foot.

Zoey giggled when she felt me, but didn’t pay much mind. “You could make this a business.”, she said giggling and started flexing her foot a little. Hannah laughed and waved Zoey a goodbye and Zoey left the house. Success.
Chapter End Notes:
Now that Nate's escaped from Hannah again, what will happen to him when Zoey has him? Will she know he's there? Or will she be oblivious and focus on Sophie? Will Hannah realize Nate's gone missing again?