- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I haven't posted the next chapter in a while but here it is!
The first thing I heard when Zoey entered her car was Hannah’s shriek. “HE’S GONE AGAIN!”, she exclaimed but Alyssa pulled Hannah back inside before Zoey even took notice. Zoey was a pretty and energetic girl. She was in my grade and had long brown hair, and usually smiled a lot. I had always loved her beautiful feet and legs: now I was on them. The thing was that I figured I was going out with Sophie but I could still have some fun. I was now inside Zoey’s high heel shoe and trapped in it. My small form was pressed up against Zoey’s massive foot, and I touched it softly. She giggled and kicked her leg up a little.

“Something’s in my shoe!”, she claimed and removed the shoe I was in. I quickly held onto her gigantic sole of her foot while she dumped the shoe out. Zoey then put her shoe back on while I hung close onto her foot. I sighed and crawled inside the high heel and on top of her massive foot. A vein had formed where I was and I smirked a little. Zoey didn’t drive off yet, she was already opening the box where Sophie was in. I touched the large vein and Zoey swung her foot up onto her leg. “What the-“, she said taking off her gigantic shoe and examining her foot. I slid down the colossal foot and fell onto the car floor.

Zoey had given up and opened up the box containing Sophie. I wanted to scream out ‘no’ but knew I shouldn’t. Zoey was smirking, but then her smirk faded when she opened the box. “Aw shit it’s a girl.”, she said bitterly. “Zoey! It’s me Sophie!”, Sophie had cried out.
Zoey’s eyes rolled and looked at Sophie carefully. “Oh yeah you’re that cheerleader girl aren’t you? Well I don’t know what I can do with you, might have to give you to my sister.”, she said blandly and shut the box. Zoey finally started the car up and I was against the giant brake pedal. I saw Zoey’s enormous foot headed towards me and I jumped out the way and ran over to the box. It was huge compared to me, and I could hear Sophie crying. “Sophie it’s me, Nate. I’m gonna get us out of here.”, I told her. Sophie had stopped crying and spoke. “I hope so because I hate this. I feel like a bug toyed around by a bunch of giantesses.”, she explained and I sighed: because I actually liked it sometimes. Minus the danger. I was suddenly thrown off my feet onto the car floor. Zoey had braked hard and it spun me off course. “Great it’s that Alyssa girl. What does she want?”, Zoey said a bit irritated.

I was glad to see that Alyssa had stopped Zoey, but at the same time I knew it wasn’t good. I crawled over to Zoey’s massive foot and crawled inside her shoe. Zoey giggled again and flexed her foot wildly. There I could see the ‘giantess’ Alyssa towering over me. “Give them to me.”, she said calmly. Zoey popped off. “What’re you talking about?! For one I got one person. Secondly it’s a GIRL! What is this? I wanted a guy!”, she claimed and Alyssa was smirking and looked down at me, then gave me another wink. Had she seen me? I was inside Zoey’s shoe but I guess my head was visible. They had finished arguing and Zoey drove back to her house. That’s when things got worse.
As soon as we entered Zoey’s house, there was a voice I heard belonging to a girl. Zoey was still oblivious about my appearance but this little girl had taken some initiative.

The girl I presumed was Zoey’s younger sister. She was about 11 or 12 years old, a bit tall, and had black hair. “Is this it?”, her sister asked as Zoey walked in. Her feet were starting to sweat and I was getting drenched under her foot. “Yeah Lizzie.”, Zoey claimed and opened the box. “Oh a girl! Wish it was a guy, but we’re going to have some fun.”, Lizzie said smirking at Sophie. Lizzie then looked down at Zoey’s foot, the one where I was on top of. I quickly darted off the center of Zoey’s foot and dodged the massive heel, then held onto it. Lizzie smirked a little at me and I knew it was a bad sign. Eventually we were in Zoey’s room. “Finally.”, Zoey sighed and lied on her gigantic bed. She had taken Sophie out the box and put her next to her. “Now what to do with you.”, she sighed again and rolled on her back. Zoey had kicked off her heels with me on them and taken off her clothes. She was now naked. “Don’t think of me as lesbian Sophie. I just need…. Something.”, Zoey claimed a bit excited. I could see Sophie backing away while I was on the floor.

The goddess-like Zoey grabbed Sophie and placed her on her colossal breasts. “Rub.”, she indicated and Sophie screamed at her. “NO!”, she refused. Zoey’s smile turned to a frown and she grabbed Sophie with her massive hand. “You will.”, she said her voice ringing in my ears. Now was my chance to save Sophie. I climbed on the endless bed sheet where Zoey’s bare foot was. Her beautiful gigantic foot was in front of me and I climbed on her giant toe. Her toenails were clear and I couldn’t help but rub her toe. I could see Sophie being rubbed against Zoey’s large breasts and I had to reach her soon. I climbed further up the gigantic foot and touched it everywhere, getting a boner. It was smooth, and when I reached her ankle Zoey’s foot started rising. I yelped and slid onto her leg and held onto her knee. However that didn’t last too long.

I could see Zoey’s other leg coming down on me and I sprinted up her thigh. Zoey’s massive hands were now rubbing her legs and Sophie was stuck in between her cleavage.
As I sprinted up the gigantic thigh I was caught by Zoey’s hand. I screamed as she grabbed me and held me up to her face with a wide grin. “Oh my goodness. A shrunken boy! And it’s that cutie Nate!”, she exclaimed as I flailed around in her hand. Zoey giggled and placed me on her stomach where I could see Sophie. Her massive hands then grabbed both of us and she placed us next to her enormous vagina. It was like a giant cave waiting to lure us in. I could hear Zoey giggling and she shoved both of us in there. Sophie screamed as we sunk deeper in the dark vagina, where Zoey’s cum was caking us. It was warm and we couldn’t move. “Sophie!”, I cried out as she went deeper. I grabbed her hand and climbed up the vagina walls and outside her vagina. By now we were completely covered in Zoey’s cum as she spurted us out. “I want you Nate.”, Zoey said smirking down at me. I grabbed Sophie and jumped off the giantess’s thigh.

The fall was unbearable. Sophie screamed again as we tumbled down the bed sheets. I then made a run for it. Zoey shrieked and started chasing after us. Her gigantic bare foot slammed right in front of me, blocking my path. “Run Sophie!”, I told her and she ran towards the door. Zoey hadn’t noticed and I ran in between her legs and under her dresser. “I’m going to crush you under my foot Nate if you don’t come out.”, she said angrily. I hid under the dresser and could see the giantess-like feet coming closer. Suddenly Zoey had crouched down and I saw her enormous face in front of me. “Gotcha!”, she said excitedly and her gigantic hand grabbed me. I cried out and begged for her not to crush me. Zoey laughed and placed me on her gigantic bed. I assumed Sophie had escaped, but I was now captured by Zoey. Her enormous body jumped on the bed and I flew up, then landed on her leg. “Give me a massage.”, she said flexing her massive legs. I groaned and began rubbing the gigantic, soft leg I was on. I climbed down to her ankle and pressed against it. Zoey was moaning and she rubbed her bare foot against me. I yelped in pain as her beautiful yet colossal foot crushed me against her other ankle.

Zoey had released some pressure off me which gave me some room to escape again. This time I climbed onto her foot and rubbed it a little. This made Zoey think I would remain on her feet. “So you like feet don’t you? That’s good because I need a nice foot massage…”, she said under her moaning. Zoey’s feet were moving around a lot as I climbed onto her toe and slid off the bed. Then I made a run for it. As I ran under the door I saw Sophie caught by a boy: Zoey’s brother Cody. He had a big smirk on his face and looked around 13 or 14 years old and a brat. Sophie had cried out and he had taken her to his room. I swore under my breath but stopped to hear loud footsteps. I turned around to see a massive pair of bare feet: Lizzie. She was wearing short shorts and her gigantic bare legs were visible. I had gotten a bit of a boner, even though she was around 12 years old. Lizzie had stopped walking and raised her foot a little, threatening to crush me. I yelped but didn’t move. She then lowered her foot next to me and smirked down at me. I was then picked up in her massive hand and she peered down at me. “A shrunken boy!”, she giggled and slipped me in her enormous panties. I screamed for help but found myself in a rainbow colored wall: inside her panties. Lizzie’s vagina was actually bare and didn’t have any pubic hair. I could feel the warmth from her skin and I tried to climb out of the panties but failed. I was now a captive of a 12 year old girl.
Chapter End Notes:
Now that Nate's capture by Lizzie, what will she do to him? And will Sophie be able to escape? The new chapter will be uploaded soon, and will be even better! xD