- Text Size +

Thinking about the events that went by in his life, Scott sat down by a table with a blanket wrapped around him. On the other end of the table was a woman whom worn black business suit, she has long blond hair and was also wearing glasses.

Scott took a deep breath, looked at the woman at the other end and began to tell his story of the events that happened to him,

Six months ago,

Scott Green was once a normal twenty year old; he has just finished college and was now looking for full time work. Everything was going fine till he came across an accident, an accident that will cost him greatly.

“What happen?” asked Scott as he woke up and saw a woman wearing a white coat looking at him. “You’ve just been in an accident, you were lucky to be alive” answered the woman. “An accident? What accident?” asked Scott as he slowly sat up. The woman walked closer to him and answered, “There was a car crash, a car crashed into a truck filled with dangerous chemicals...from all of the people that were near the crash site, they did not survive as only you did” answered the woman.

“What...” said Scott as he didn’t believe what he just heard. “Don’t worry, we were able to clean you before any damage were done to your body” said the woman as she walked off, leaving Scott feeling sad. Scott stayed in the hospital for over two weeks before Chloe Jones, his doctor, whom was the first person he saw when waking; gave him the all clear to go home and recover.

However, his road to recovery wasn’t as smooth he had hoped for as he was heading back to his place, he discovered that he was well behind with his house keepings and that, Veronica Roberts his land lady, warned him that if he doesn’t pay within two weeks, she will kick him out on the streets.

“How am I supposed to find money to pay Veronica in two weeks from now...I’m supposed to be recovering” said Scott as he was on the phone. “Don’t worry darling...I’m sure we can help you with the rent” said Mary Green, his mother. “Oh no, I can’t possible ask you for money mum” said Scott. “Oh...don’t worry, I wasn’t planning on that as I know how much you hate owning people money” said Mary.

“Then what did you have in mind?” asked Scott as he was interested in her answer. Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. “Hold on mum, there’s someone at the door” said Scott as he stood up and made his way to answer it.

As he opened it, he saw two identical eighteen year old women smiling at him. “Erm...mum, why is Ritz and Riza at my front door?” asked Scott through the phone. “That was what I was trying to tell you, instead of you living alone, falling behind with the rent, I thought that since the girls were going to college near where you live they would be your room mates” answered Mary as Scott’s twin sisters walked in.

“Would you help brining our things in Scott?” asked Ritz as she looked around the place. “Don’t be silly, have you forgotten already for what happened to Scott two weeks back?” said Riza as she slapped her sister’s arm. “Oh right...sorry Scott, you’re ment to be resting right?” asked Ritz as she looked at Scott as he closed the front door.

Scott just nodded. Front that point on, Scott knew for sure that it will take far longer for him to recover.

Day one

On the first day upon his road to recovery, for some strange reason, Scott felt strange. It was as if something was out of place, he just couldn’t put his finger on it. Scott got up and headed towards the shower, once he was all cleaned; he went and got himself dressed.

As he was going through the clothes he was going wear, he noticed that they felt slightly loose when worn. He just passed that on as if he was losing wait due to the two weeks in hospital without proper food.

Once he walked out of his room, he was greeted by his twin sisters whom were waiting for him. “Is something wrong?” asked Scott as walked into the kitchen to himself breakfast. “We just wanted to see if you’re alright before we head off” answered Riza. “Thanks for worrying about me, I be fine” said Scott as he put a couple of bread into the toaster. “Okay then, see you tonight then” said Ritz as the two of them waved at Scott as they were walking out.

With that Scott spent the whole day resting, he watched movies, took a walk down the park, that kind of things. When his sisters came back, the three of them talked about what they did for the day, had tea and then he went to bed, not knowing that the next day would notice something different about him.

Day two

Scott done the same thing he done the day before, he got up, had a shower for twenty minutes and changed into a set of clean clothes. This was when he noticed that something was wrong. The clothes that he was wearing were far looser than before.

He was beginning to panic but he calmed himself down thinking that it’s nothing. He went to get himself breakfast and saw that Ritz and Riza were just about to leave. As his sisters walked past him, Scott noticed that they were slightly taller then before. They left before they noticed.

All day Scott fear at what was happening to him. Upon seeing that he was running out bread and butter, he felt that he had no choice but to go out to the local shop and buy them. As he walked off towards the local shop, he noticed tons of things being out of place, to him it was as if the world is slightly taller than before.

He entered the shop and saw that there were hardly any one there apart from the staff members. He gathered everything he need and went to the counter and asked for assistants, a blond woman walked over to him and asked, “Is there anything else?” “No just theses” answered Scott.

“Have a nice day then sir” said the assistant as Scott put this belongings inside a plastic bag and left the shop. As he was heading back, he heard something shouting out his name. Scott stopped in his tracks and looked back and saw that it was Jessica Jones, an old friend of his. “Hay Scott” said Jessica as she walked up to him.

Scott looked at her and noticed that two weeks before, he was taller than her but now, he noticed that she looked up at him slightly less than before. He looked down and noticed that she was wearing high heels so he just calmed himself down.

“Are you okay? I heard what happened” said Jessica as she placed her hand on his shoulder. “Yeah I'm fine...just feeling a bit light headed that's all” said Scott as he smiled at her. “Well then, best get well soon, the girls are missing you at work” said Jessica as she smiled at him as she walked off.

Scott looked at her as she was walking off with a scared look on his face as he has a feeling that things will change as the days to come. With that he headed off home and did the same things he did the day before. When his sisters came back, the three of them talked about what they did for the day, had tea and then he went to bed, not knowing that the next day things will change about him.