- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After a lengthy prologue, here comes some interaction between our two heroes.
The fairy folded her wings behind her back, and walked over to Charlie’s leg. Her steps were slow and she got tangled up on a few blades of grass twice before she reached the giant knee of the human, where she reached out with her hand and touched the fabric of Charlie’s tights, resting her body as a tired runner rests against a wall. Her soft touch was barely felt by Charlie, but it was apparent that the creature was asking for her permission. Charlie slowly approached her left hand to the creature, that was barely taller than her palm wide, and was looking around her, perplexed.
“Easy now, little one”, Charlie muttered soothingly, even though she had this suspicion that the fairy already knew she meant no harm. Slowly, her fingers reached around the tiny slender body, and softly turned around her body, holding her firmly. Her body was very tender and soft, and Charlie tried to block out the feeling of the fairy’s ass cheeks and tender breasts against her fingers. Her wings were folded against her back, her hair on top of them, protecting them. The fairy chirped out of excitement, looking up at her giant captor, as Charlie brought her close to her face. The fairy wiggled inside her grasp playfully, and kicked with her small legs feebly against Charlie’s fingers. Feeling that, she opened her palm, and turned her hand so that the little fairy could sit on her palm, her back resting against her fingers. The fairy smiled, and stretched out her legs, as if she was sitting comfortably! Charlie felt an odd rush of power, as she say the fairy’s hair get blown by her breath. Her gaze turned to the fairy’s womanhood, which she made no effort of hiding from the human, the green-blue curls covering her up.

“Who are you, little one?”
The fairy was almost blown by the sudden rush of air around her, but giggled, and stood up. She could barely stand on the soft skin of the human’s hand, and Charlie felt the small sandals dig into her skin as the fairy positioned herself, and then observed – amazed – the little creature as she bowed deeply, fluttering her wings slowly. She opened her mouth and spoke, but the sound of her voice was crystalline, like the rustle of leaves mixed with running water, and Charlie could not discern her name.

“I’ll just call you… Pixie, for now, I guess. I am Charlie. Where…where is that place?”

The fairy nodded, and turned around, facing outwards from Charlie’s palm (her tiny feet shuffling almost tickled her palm!), pointing between the trees, then turned back again and pointed at Charlie. She then put both of her hands on her chest, and bowing her head, made a motion as if breathing into her hands, before pointing both of them at Charlie’s chest again.

“I’m not so sure I can understand you, Pixie.”

Pixie laughed, a clear laughter that somehow brought warmth to Charlie’s heart. She leapt off the human’s hand, and flew two circles around her head, before landing on top of her knee, pointing at a point where her tights were ripped from the crash.

“My knee?”

Pixie nodded, then bent low (her tiny knees and arms feeling again sort of ticklish on Charlie’s skin), and made a slashing motion across the area where the tights were ripped, then she brought her hands together, before standing up again, looking proudly at the human.

“Oh.. yeah, I was cut there. My cuts, they are gone now. So…” Pixie nodded heartily, “you were the one that healed me!”

Pixie smiled, but also flew up in the air, calling Charlie to stand up, which she did. Pixie then turned away from the stream, and flew towards the edge of the clearing. Charlie was suddenly filled with dread.
“What is it, little one? What do you want to show me?”
Pixie nodded, and flew toward Charlie’s hand. Wrapping herself against her index finger, she softly pulled, before flying on top of Charlie’s shoulder, where she sat, her hands digging lightly into her skin, to keep her steady.

Charlie started walking, feeling the fairy perched on her shoulder. She reached the end of the clearing, and looked beyond the two trees. There were two paths branching off the edge there. On both paths, however, there were things blocking the way.

On the path on her left, Charlie saw a patch of vibrant orange flowers, a kind she’d never seen before. On the path on her right, she saw… a bloodied human body, turned face down, unmoving, covered by long blonde hair. She was missing a shoe, and her clothes were ripped.

Charlie immediately lost her balance, falling down on the ground. Pixie got tangled up on the falling human’s hair, and crashed on the ground alongside her, fighting and kicking to get free of the strands of hair that held her down. Charlie was shaking, feeling fear like what she’s never felt before in her life. Mustering the courage to look at the figure of her own lifeless corpse once more, she lifted her head, pulling the small fairy, who was hanging upside down, her ankles caught on the blonde strands, her wings now also beating against the hair. Charlie’s attention was diverted to the tiny passenger, and she helped Pixie get dislodged from her hair, but held her firmly at her grasp as she freed her.
“That is me, on the one side, right? I never made it to the clearing.” Pixie nodded her head, which was barely protruding from her captor’s fist. Suddenly, it all became clear to Charlie. Trembling, she brought Pixie very close to her lips, and very softly, pressed her lips on the tiny creature’s head. Pixie did not fight back, but pushed her arms against the tight fingers, a motion to which Charlie complied: opening her fist, she let the fairy rest on her palm, before bringing her lips again at her head, kissing the tiny creature, the whole of her upper torso being trapped between her lips. Pixies body was sweet, and she did not fight back, but tried to pull Charlie’s lips even closer, her own head diving between the gigantic lips of the human. Charlie parted her lips, her tongue darting out, surprising the little creature as it licked her face, matted her hair with her saliva, and then moved between the creature’s breasts, licking and sucking the tiny perked up nipples. Charlie stopped the kiss, pulling her hand from her lips, looking down on the creature surprised. Pixie definitely tasted like strawberries.
“It was you. It was you who found me, dying in the forest. I don’t know how…but you kept me alive, somehow. And now, now I have to choose a path. I either come left, with you, deeper inside, or …” Charlie shivered, unable to look at the image of her own dead corpse. “… or I will have to accept my fate and die.”
Pixie opened her eyes, and pulled her hands over her face, trying to wash some of the sticky saliva off her face, before nodding solemnly. She wasn’t smiling this time. Fluttering, she took off in the air again, and headed towards the clearing again, calling out in her indiscernible language for Charlie to follow. Charlie took one last look at the paths. The flowers on the left path looked as vibrant, but the right path was no longer “decorated” by her own body. It was just an illusion, set up by Pixie to show Charlie her choices. Charlie walked steadily back towards the spring.

Pixie was already there, lying inside Charlie’s abandoned pump. It looked like a huge recliner to her eight centimeter figure. Charlie looked at her, perplexed. “What so special about my shoe?” Pixie stood up on the heel section of the shoe, pointing at the shoe, then at Charlie, and then on the ground. The message was clear. Charlie would have to let go of her clothes.

She did not feel particularly embarrassed by that. The tiny Pixie had already shown her her own body, after all, and it looked like she had seen Charlie’s body up and close already anyway, when she was tending her wounds while she was unconscious. Charlie nodded, and pulled her ripped shirt off, dropping it on the ground nearby. Pixie immediately took off, the kick of her liftoff being strong enough to unbalance the heel of the shoe, and flew up in front of Charlie’s chest. This was a game for her, it seems. Shorter than the diameters of Charlie’s breasts, she was apparently waiting for Charlie to take off her bra, which she did, smiling at the creature. Pixie squeaked happily, and threw herself between the two mounds of flesh. Charlie caught up with her antics, and quickly pressed her breasts firmly against each other, trapping the fairy between her breasts. Pixie started flailing, but to no avail! When her kicking and shoving became less strong, Charlie let her go, holding her on her palm as she dropped from her cleavage.
“I did not hurt you, did I?” She asked worried. Pixie simply walked towards Charlie’s breasts, and slapped the left one as hard as she could, which resulted in Charlie feeling a small pat on the surface. She broke into laughter, losing her balance in the process. Pixie fell from her hand, and fluttered down, next to Charlie’s waist. Charlie noticed that, and undid her skirt’s buttons, pulling it from her legs. The pixie was ecstatic, and started clapping as she watched the giant human’s panties and tights come into vision. Charlie stoop up again, and slowly started peeling her tights off her legs, knowing that her admirer (and savior) was watching every move. When she removed them, she stood tall, wearing only her bare black panties. No lace or adornment, and neither a thong: after all, Charlie was just out of work, where she did not expect that she would have need of a sexy pair of panties. Standing tall, however, she saw the small creature standing as tall as her ankle looking up at her, standing between her feet. Charlie put her hands on her hips, and then pulled down her panties, letting them drop to her knees. Pixie did not move.

“Is that how is it going to be?” And she decidedly flexed her knee, dislodging the panties, and watching them drop on top of the creature. As she removed her feet from the wholes, she bent down and observed Pixie fluttering below the soft fabric. Charlie realized that there was quite a strong smell coming out of the pair, and that probably made the fairy so excited. Amazed even with herself, Charlie pulled the panties with one hand, and grabbed the fairy with her other. Then, decidedly, she dropped the creature right on the crotch area of the underwear. Pixie lay down, kissing the fabric, before turning around and lying on the soft material, as if lying down on a hammock. Charlie removed her companion from her panties, and brought her close to her face.

“What was that for, little one? Is your kind that playful with the big ones? Pixie nodded cheerfully, and then did something weird. She showed Charlie her hand, her thumb and index far apart from each other, and slowly brought those two fingers close to each other, until the distance between her tiny fingers was almost invisible.

Charlie gasped. “So, is that how I am going to leave my old life behind?”
Pixie nodded, and flew down by Charlie’s bare womanhood. Her small, slender arms caught the folds of her labia, and pulled them apart, before pushing her little head inside. Charlie collapsed immediately on the ground, as the tiny fairy started wiggling inside her. Charlie’s body reacted violently to the fairy. Her hips buckled, and she started producing vaginal fluid, while the small creature had already taken the liberty to dive inside her vaginal canal, splashing on her juices, shaking her small body, and twisting herself around. Only the fairy’s tiny sandaled feet remained outside Charlie’s vagina. Charlie felt Pixie’s head licking her insides, her hands massaging her inner skin, and she felt really close to climaxing, when the creature suddenly bit her from inside. Charlie’s soft moans turned into a scream, as this hurt her a bit, but right after filled her with a warm feeling of completeness, and she felt herself come into a powerful orgasm, bucking her hips and feeling hot inside her.
When she calmed down, Pixie pulled herself off, with amazing agility, dropping on the grass, drenched in Charlie’s sticky juices.
“Hey, get back in there!” Charlie heard herself say. It’s been a while since she had any kind of sex, and this was quite unexpected and sudden. However, Pixie flew off (her wings fluttering a bit erratically from the thick droplets of womanly honey on them) and dived into the stream, apparently washing herself. Charlie pulled herself up, and walked over to the stream, looking down at the mischievous fairy. She bent down, and grabbed her out of the water, holding her tightly in her fist. Only when she was about to shove her inside her again did she realize: When she held Pixie before, only her head was sticking out of her fist. However, now, her feet were also sticking down from the bottom of her hand.
“Wait…you’re growing?” Charlie asked, dumbfounded. No, it couldn’t be. Charlie walked over to the pile of her clothes, and found her one shoe, the black pump with the heel. Turning to face Pixie again, she saw that part of her leg was now also sticking out of her palm, and she also felt the creature’s torso thicker against her fingers.
Charlie lifted her foot, and put it inside her pump. It was at least five sizes too big for her. She felt as if she was a kid again, trying on her mother's shoes.

“You’re shrinking me!”