- Text Size +

Charlie stepped back, a little scared. She looked down at the smiling fairy, which was now just a bit bigger. She could feel the grass reaching up her legs a bit more, and everything seemed just a bit bigger, especially her clothes. She squatted down, and let her palm open next to Pixie, who nodded, and carefully lay down on it. She was initially a bit taller than a finger, but now she was able to comfortably rest her head on the tips of the human’s fingers and her feet almost touched the wrist!

Charlie simply stood there, watching, as the slender legs of the creature seemed to grow slowly, and extend farther down. Of course, Pixie wasn’t growing – Charlie was shrinking! She let the creature down and got up, and this time it really was scary. She was only half as tall as before, and the pile of her clothes seemed too big for her. By the time she realized that, Pixie had hugged her leg, her head on the human’s knee – essentially making Charlie only about thirty centimeters tall. The grass was much taller for her now, too. Pixie took off the ground, and hovered face to face with her, and her face was slowly becoming bigger!

 

Charlie stepped backwards, only to trip on the grass and fall. She hit her head as she did, hitting the heel of her now gigantic shoe. It was definitely longer than she was tall, and the faint odor of her wearing it was apparent in the air. The fairy walked over, and bent down, putting her small hand inside Charlie’s, trying to pull her up. She wasn’t as strong yet, but when Charlie lifted herself off the ground, Pixie was hugging her, coming up to her breasts. Charlie put her own arm around the slender body and pressed her close on her. Pixie was hugging the human’s breasts with her face and kissed them a few times, nibbling on the nipples, but soon she was too tall, moving on to her new friend’s neck, and finally, standing on tiptoe, lips.

 

Charlie was amazed. They kissed for a while, passionately, as the not-so-small creature tasted so well, her lips locked on hers, her tongue darting around her mouth. She felt the fairy step down now – she didn’t need to tiptoe anymore, and when the kiss broke, it was Charlie standing on her tiptoes. Then, Pixie smiled, looking down at the smaller human with golden eyes, and patted her head. She was smiling, her ageless face gleaming, her shimmering greenish hair covering the folded pair of wings. She nodded behind her, motioning to Charlie to get used to her new height.

 

Indeed, when Charlie turned around, she was amazed. First of all, the grass was coming now well up to her knees, making walking difficult. Second, her clothes were a gigantic pile in front of them. Charlie started waling away from the pile, towards a red flower that was nearby. The flower was sticking above the grass, about as tall as the two women. Pixie was walking close nearby, her steps untroubled by the grass, which seemed to untangle and let herself pass – while choking Charlie’s steps. She had to hack at it sometimes.

 

Charlie then noticed something on the ground. Some ants were walking around their daily business, and they were –huge-. Easily half the length of her foot, she could see them in unimaginable detail now. Unsure, she stepped back, and fell right into Pixie’s embrace, who held her protectively, her hand around Charlie’s. Pixie walked forward, and nudged one ant with her sandal (Charlie wished she had a pair now, her bare feet on the ground), and the ant simply moved a bit, before resuming his way. Giggling at that, Pixie simply stepped over the ants, and softly pulled Charlie to do the same. They reached the flower, and smelled it. It was nice! It had five red petals and smelled so fresh! Pixie put her hand inside the middle opening, and when she pulled it out, it was coated with sweet nectar. Bringing a finger on her mouth, she licked some of it off, cheering with her crystalline voice, then brought her hand in front of Charlie’s face, nodding.

Charlie looked at her inquisitively, and then brought her hand on the fairy’s wrist, examining the golden liquid on her fingers (that seemed to be a little longer than hers!), and then shyly brought the index on her mouth, and licked once. Immediately she pulled the whole finger inside and started sucking and licking, it was so good and she hadn’t eaten anything in ages! Pixie laughed, and eased her hand, allowing Charlie to lick all of her fingers clean, before kissing her once more. Then, she pulled the flower, and pointed in the middle. Charlie carefully approached her arm, put it inside, and felt the sweet nectar being pooled inside. She dipped her fingers on it, and removed them. It was now Pixie’s turn, which took Charlie’s hand and licked her fingers clean of nectar.

 

Charlie felt the creature’s tongue and teeth lick and nibble on her fingers. It was somehow arousing, yet also providing her with a sense of safety and happiness. It was a wood fairy, after all, even though she wanted to ask her all these questions: what happened, why did she have to shrink, where were they going, and of course: “am I going to get back home after this?” Pixie stopped nibbling, as if she read Charlie’s thoughts immediately, and looked directly into her eyes. Charlie wasn’t sure what that meant, but it didn’t relax her. She let the creature finish off her hang, before she started walking towards the now intimidating stream, which looked like quite the river. She approached the edge, which was muddy and cold – now she really wished for a pair of tiny teeny boots – and bent low, sipping some water. Pixie stood next to her, sitting down and splashing her feet on the water – just as how she was doing when Charlie first saw her. Charlie noticed that some grains of pollen had stuck on her arms when she was taking the nectar out of the flower. “Great, now I am a bee!” she thought, laughing at the situation, as she made to wash her arms. However, Pixie’s hand came and grabbed her arm, stopping her, pointing to another red flower nearby.

 

This was something that a normal human would have never done. But Charlie, guided by her (taller) fairy friend, walked towards the flower, admiring the size of the world at her feet, marveling at how small pebbles looked like sizeable rocks to her, even getting used to the idea of the huge ants. She reached the red flower, and rubbed her arms on the flowers stigmata, essentially helping the pollen reach its destination. Pixie was ecstatic, and clapped her hands, before forcing her arms around her, hugging her. Charlie realized only then that she was now only as tall as the fairy’s breasts.

 

“Am I shrinking more? How much smaller do I need to become?”

Pixie ‘s hands were holding hers, as she held her new friend. She bend her head and kissed Charlie’s head, and then pulled herself off the embrace. She pointed at the flower, and joined her hands together, opening her palms as if resembling a flower.

 

“I …I helped the flowers reproduce, yeah. What’s that to do with me though?”

 

Pixie’s face was turned into one of wonder, how could she explain? She closed her palms, and entwined her fingers.

 

“Petals close?”

 

Pixie shrugged her shoulders and kept looking at her.

 

“Let’s see… flowers, after that…oh! They bear fruit!”

 

Pixie nodded, and folded her hands even more, before opening them in representation of a fruit growing, then she pointed back towards the visible pile of gigantic torn clothes, then at Charlie, then at the flower, then at herself.

 

“I need to… flower into a fruit? Is that what you mean?” Pixie nodded, then pulled Charlie again for a hug. Charlie was now aware that her fairy’s breasts were above her head as they hugged. She was becoming progressively smaller. There was an apparent fruiting process she had to go through. But how?

 

She kissed the creature’s bellybutton when she was small enough. Pixie’s whole body rocked, and her strong arms came around her, easily lifting her off the ground, as one holds a child. Charlie pulled her arms around the shoulders of the fairy, her heart racing, as the fairy’s wings spread for the first time since she shrunk. They were magnificent, and reflected the sunshine. Pixie flexed them twice, and then suddenly took off. Charlie screamed of surprise, but their flight was short. They flew away from the clothes and the spring, towards what looked to be a fallen tree leaf, quite large for both to sit on it. Pixie let her down, and stretched her body upwards. Charlie was eye level to the fairy’s crotch.

 

It was something really weird to see. It looked so much like a human woman’s crotch area, but slightly, indescribably, different. The curls of hair protected her, and their odd shiny green coloring was also giving her an exotic tint. And Pixie was clearly excited, her labia just a bit parted and gleaming themselves. Without thinking anymore, Charlie stepped forward, put her arms behind Pixies buttocks, and pulled her face on the curls, snuggling her head on them. Pixie immediately followed her action, putting her now huge hands on her head and pressing Charlie on her crotch. Charlie found the fairy’s pussylips with her own lips and started kissing them passionately, prying them open for her tongue to slide in. She had never before gone with a woman, not even thought about it, but something made her just do it, the same primal force she felt when she forced the fairy to enter her own body when she was normal sized. Charlie’s tongue was darting inside Pixie’s vagina now, and her smooth walls were secreting a sticky fluid that tasted like honey. Pixie was rocking and moaning, sometimes fluttering her wings to be able to stay standing. That was until one of her long legs tried to hug Charlie’s, but her physical strength made them both lose balance, and they fell on the leaf. Pixie rolled on top of the tiny human, feeling her head on her belly. She immediately rolled around, and almost forcefully pushed Charlie’s head back on her crotch.  Charlie was licking and sometimes now biting, her face almost completely covered in honey, the fairy’s smell making her crazy, wanting only to please the gigantic fairy. Pixie soon started bucking her hips, pushing upwards and moaning in her crystalline voice. Soon, her vaginal walls contracted once, before she released a small stream of honey, which Charlie happily lapped up and drank as she felt her captor’s hand finally letting her head go. Charlie, slightly exhausted from that, rolled around on top of Pixie’s left leg. She realized that she was even smaller now, about two thirds as tall as the fairy’s leg. She lay down on her leg, holding on to it, as sleep took them both, Pixie’s huge hand on her hair.

 

When Charlie woke up, she realized that the fairy had not moved at all – she was just looking at her. It was now afternoon, the light of the sun coming out of the leaves slightly fainter and more red. Pixie let her get off her body and stand up, when she got up too. She was absolutely towering over Charlie, her knee higher than her. Charlie was a bit intimidated by that, but felt safe. Pixie started walking, and Charlie had to run to keep up with her strides. The fact that she was still shoeless didn’t help: once they were off the leaf, the ground that might have looked into fine sand to someone, was rocky enough to keep her jumping from rock to rock and feel her feet pricked. She realized now why the otherwise naked fairy was wearing sandals. The fact that the grass was a bit taller than Charlie didn’t help either. Pixie led them to a small opening on the sea of grass. It looked like a small trail, built for fairies, surprisingly being paved by smooth pebbles. Charlie was able to walk on it just fine, and looked at the forest of grass on either side of the road as they walked. They walked until Charlie’s shrinking was too much to keep going. She was about twice as tall as the fairy’s ankles, and her huge feet were longer than she was tall. Pixie stood in front of her, a titanic creature. Lifting her foot in the air, she cast its shadow over her friend, and lowered it, not on her, but right in front of her. Her toes were about knee-high to Charlie, and Charlie, finding nothing else to do, bent down and kissed them, one by one. Pixie squeaked happily and wiggled them, giggling. Charlie climbed her foot, and lay on it, holding on to the thin greenish straps. Pixie’s shoes looked like they were made of some plant. The soft sole was white wood, and the straps some kind of grassy fiber that stayed green. They looked big enough to be a bed for her – if not for the mighty feet that were wearing them. Holding onto them, Charlie felt a bit queasy as the fairy started walking, but soon got used to it. After a while, Pixie stopped, and bent down, pulling the tiny human on her hand. Charlie was reminded of their first meeting, but she was by now smaller than a finger for her, and lying on her soft palm. The fairy brought her at her face, which looked gigantic, scanning her with golden eyes. Pixie brought her other hand on top of her, and started softly poking Charlie’s body, very softly. Her fingernails were short and slightly pinkish. She separated Charlie’s legs, and softly rubbed her womanhood, giggling as Charlie immediately closed her eyes and relaxed. However, Pixie did not continue, but brought her on her mouth, putting her on her lips and pressing her, kissing her once more. When Charlie came out of her lips, breathless and feeling her warmth, she was what was (comparatively), only a couple centimeters tall to her. Pixie now looked genuinely gigantic, like a skyscraper. Pixie let her down on the ground, and Charlie looked up at her legs. She approached her feet, and saw the fairy’s toes rise taller than her. Charlie climbed up the sandal (whose flat sole came up her knees), and was met by Pixie’s toes. She walked decidedly between the larger one and the second, smelling what was fairy-foot sweat: even that was a strong aroma of fruit, mixed with the pungent scent of womanly feet – the result was oddly pleasing. She held on to the second toe as Pixie flexed her mighty toes, and then was playfully crushed between the two toes. Pixie opened her grip, letting Charlie’s body roll on the top of the sandal, before she bent down. She plucked Charlie with her gigantic fingers from her toes, and pushed her below the ball of her foot. Stepping down with force, she smushed her below her foot, putting all her weight on it.

 

For Charlie, this was slightly uncomfortable, as she couldn’t breathe. She felt her body barely able to hold off the pressure of the massive foot, pinned to the soft surface of the sandal. When Pixie started walking, it was more bearable, since when her foot was in the air, she had the time to sneak in a breath. After a while, it seemed that Pixie took to the air, because she wasn’t walking anymore, however they were moving. Every few minutes, Pixie would land and stomp on Charlie, to ensure that her sweat would make the human stick on her foot, before taking off again. For a fairy that had no pockets, it seemed like the only sensible place to put her tiny human for transport.

 

When they arrived wherever they were supposed to be, Charlie could hear the crystalline voices of other fairies as well. They seemed to have landed for good, as Pixie kept walking relentlessly on her friend. Only after a while, they entered what looked like a small house, and Pixie closed her door behind her. Sitting on a stool, she undid her sandals, and took them off. On her left sandal, right on the most worn part of it, the ball, was a tiny human being stuck. Pixie lifted her sandal, and planted a kiss on the human, before letting it fall on the floor, almost carelessly, and she walked away.