- Text Size +

The fairy’s house looked oddly human-like. There was a window, without any glass, just an opening on the wall, from which moonlight came inside the room an illuminated the surroundings in a pale blueish light. There was a doorway on the other side, again without any door, just carved out of wood. The whole house looked as if it’s carved inside a tree’s trunk. The floor was firm and level. There were some crude furnishings on the room, a gigantic bed, two chairs and a table. Charlie felt really tiny, still standing on her giant captor’s sandal. She was, what, just as tall as her smallest toe? She looked down at her own feet and tried to imagine how small that would be. Then she realized that the fairy, no matter how big she seemed to be, was smaller than a doll.

 

“I must be smaller than a wood-mite”, Charlie thought and shivered, hoping there weren’t any bugs in this home. She carefully stepped down from the sandal, but she didn’t have anywhere to go to. No where to run, and even though she felt that the fairy could have carried her a bit more carefully, she was physically fine and she was her only friend right now.

 

Soon after the ground rumbled as Pixie returned from the inner room. She was wearing a long robe, that covered her whole body, from the neck down to her ankles. It looked like a nightgown, tied up on her waist by a small strand of grassy rope. Pixie stood right above the little human, and looked down at her. For Charlie, it was a breathtaking sight. She could only see a huge sheet of cloth rise up in the sky, until the fairy’s breasts obscured most of her huge face. There was some shuffling, as the fairy’s foot protruded from underneath the robe, and she left it close to Charlie, who simply walked over it, and kissed the big toe, which was as tall as her. Pixie smiled, and slowly knelt down, reaching out with her hand, grabbing her captive between her thumb and index, applying some pressure between her fingers, feeling the tiny creature squirm. Dumping her on her palm, she giggled as the tiny human rolled on her soft skin, until she managed to stand up, only for Pixie to throw her up in the air.

 

Charlie’s world was moving way too fast. One second she was rolling on the soft skin of the fairy, then the next she was flung upwards, before the fairy’s hand closed in around her, catching her protectively, folding her fingers all around her. Charlie felt that they were moving, and when the fist opened, Pixie was laying on her bed, on top of a tree leaf that acted as a sheet, and she was moving her hand close to her face.

 

Pixie’s face was huge, gigantic. Her smiling mouth might as well have been a large tunnel compared to Charlie’s size. Her eyes were two big orbs observing her, and her breath made it difficult for her to stand up. She felt her gaze go through her naked body, observing her, studying her, until she apparently got what she wanted. Pixie then moved her hand close to her chest, her humongous breasts poking through the pink fabric. She was definitely not wearing a bra underneath. Only then did Charlie see that there was a small pocket almost on top of the left breast. Pixie undid the button and dropped Charlie inside, before closing it again. She patted her captive “good night” with her fingers, effectively squeezing her against her soft flesh, and then lay down completely to sleep. Charlie looked around her. There wasn’t enough light to see, but she felt that the pocket was indeed, very very small, so that she could use it as a sleeping bag. However, it was difficult to sleep, since she was on top of the creature’s beating heart, which sent shockwaves through her skin that tiny Charlie could feel. Then, her breathing rocked her up and down relentlessly as well. Nevertheless, after a few minutes, Charlie was able to drift off into sleep.

 

 

 

 

She was certain it was a dream. She couldn’t see her body, but she could sense herself being present. Where at? There was again this swirl of light she saw right before she died. She was walking on an unseen surface, as everything around her moved and changed shapes, sizes and colors. Charlie simply walked forward, until there was a point of light in this vortex that never changed. Deciding to follow that, she realized that she didn’t need to walk with her invisible feet, she just though of herself moving forward and it happened. As she approached the light, the colors around her died down, until she was again at the forest clearing she woke up at. This time, her invisible body was human sized compared to the short grass, the pebbles, and the small stream. She saw Pixie being there, human sized too, who rose to greet her.

 

“Hello, human girl.”, she said, smiling, as she walked closer to Charlie, but keeping some distance. She was wearing her nightrobe, which didn’t look that imposing when “normal sized”.  Charlie tried looking down at herself, or moving her hands, but even though she felt that she had a body, she couldn’t see it.

 

“You cannot speak, nor see yourself, Charlie. This is a dream, but not like any others. Dreams are not reality, but what you see and experience are true things. They are ideas or pictures of things that have been, will be, or will never come to pass. What you call the human imagination, it’s ours to safeguard. What you call creative expression, it all comes from us. We’ve been called many things by many different people. Spirits, muses, fairies. We are the personification of the ethereal, imagination turning to reality.”

 

The fairy walked closer to Charlie. She opened her palm, and revealed Charlie’s tiny form, sleeping on her palm. With her other hand, she poked the asleep creature with her index finger, rolling her around her palm, lifting her and dropping her, as if she were a toy. Charlie wanted to object to this, but her gaze was fixed on her own body being toyed with. Pixie simply smiled and stopped playing, showing that the tiny body was still undisturbed and asleep.

 

“A human can harm a fairy in body. You’re just so much bigger than us. Our power over your kind is in spirit. We can give you nightmares…” and with that, she started squeezing the tiny form with her finger, forcing it to start writhing in pain, “or, we can send you the sweetest of dreams.” Pixie then stopped that, and softly kissed the tiny human’s body, which immediately relaxed and started smiling on her sleep. Charlie’s consciousness felt relieved after watching that, and looked up at the fairy again. Or was she looking down at her? Suddenly she could not exactly place her relative height compared to her.

 

“You died, Charlie. It was not my or my kind’s fault. Your car was rammed by a truck. In your madness, you crawled away and bled to death on your way to my stream. I found you, and covered your tracks, so that your people would not send you off. I gave you a deal to follow me or move on, and you chose to stay with me.”

 

“Fairies are born out of unfairness, Charlie. For thousands of years, ever since humans were blessed with life, we existed alongside them. Our kind was always born of women who died a wrongful death. Women that could have done so many more things when alive. Women that chose to stay back, and safeguard humans’ dreams. We do not always succeed in that, sometimes the human’s mind rejecting our breath and creating a horrific nightmare, but other times we imbue happy dreams, and give you hope and strength for the next day.”

 

The scene changed suddenly. Pixie, now fairy sized again, sitting on a windowsill in a moonlit night. Charlie looked around, recognizing her own room, when she was just a kid. Pixie pointed at the sleeping child. Charlie’s incorporeal eyes followed that notion, and she was left even more speechless. Pixie unfolded the wings on her back (somehow through her nightrobe), and flew close to the child’s head. Carefully lowering herself next to her ear, she seemed to whisper something, before kissing the child on the cheek, and flew back to sit on the windowsill.

 

Charlie remembered that all too well. That was the night she got her most memorable dream in all her life. It was about fruit, and a prince, and things of fairy tales. Pixie smiled at her, and the scene returned to the forest clearing.

 

“It wasn’t me who gave you that dream, but my Queen allowed me to show you how someone else of my kind did it. I needed to talk to you through the dream, because you would not understand fairy-speak.” Pixie lifted her robes and pointed at her womanhood. “It all begins here. You’ll understand.”

 

Charlie realized what was going on right there. As if she knew it all along, she realized what was the deal she made with the fairy, when she decided not to move on. She would become one of them; she had to become a fairy. Pixie’s form dissolved in front of her eyes, as Charlie felt pulled again in the vortex of color. “Just trust me”, she heard Pixie’s voice resonate around her, as her eyes opened – she was met with darkness, and the beating of a giant creature’s heart, the breast she was riding still moving rhythmically up and down.

 

Charlie felt that below her feet, the fabric had been torn. She wiggled out carefully, and now she was crawling on the top of the fairy’s breast. It was very soft, and her nipple was nearby. Charlie couldn’t resist, as she crawled on an areola that was easily twice her height in diameter. The fairy’s nipple was unerect, but it smelled strongly of sweet milk. Charlie crawled on top of it, rubbing herself on the fairy’s skin, and kissed it. Nothing happened. She then decided to crawl down the fairy’s body. She almost tumbled down the breast, held only by the fabric above her pressing her tight to the fairy’s skin, and made her way easily to the fairy’s bellybutton, before moving past it. When she first met the first few pubic hairs she stopped for a moment. Would it be ok if she moved on? Feeling that she wanted to explore, and that the fairy was friendly to her anyway, she decided to move on. After all, didn’t she hint that on the dream? Charlie started crawling on the hairy surface of Pixie’s skin, sometimes tangling herself up on the shimmering curls. After a while, she realized that the “ground” was sloping downwards, realizing she was very close to her slit. After a few more steps, she was now holding on vertically from the thick hairs. From her right, she smelled honey. Grabbing a bunch of hair from her right, she pulled herself over, and once more, before her hand touched bare skin. This was it. Carefully, Charlie pulled herself over and held strongly on Pixie’s pussylip, caressing the skin, and kissing it. Carefully, with her foot, she felt around the folded skin, until she found a steady foothold, and pulled herself even closer. Rubbing her tiny body on the massive slit that was easily seven times longer than she was tall, or more aroused her. Some patches of skin were a bit wet, probably some juices leftover from before. Careful not to let herself slip and fall, Charlie climbed up the gigantic womanhood, kissing and licking along the way, until she came at the top. Carefully, she pried open the soft folds with her hands, exposing the fairy’s clitoris which was as big as Charlie’s own head. She moved her head close to it, and started kissing it passionately, rubbing her hands around it, caressing and licking, sometimes biting too. It was now quite hot down there, she felt Pixie’s body reacting on her sleep. Suddenly, a rumbling sound echoed, as the fabric was being pulled up, and in the little moonlight that entered between the fairy’s legs, Charlie could see a gigantic hand coming right at her. She braced herself for impact, as a long finger pressed her whole body down with force, rubbing her against the clitoris, up and down, furiously, before dragging the helpless human explorer down, between the folds of her labia, drenching her in the fairy’s vaginal fluid that tasted so much like honey. For a moment, Charlie thought that she might drown, but she was pulled off her lover’s vagina with a jerk of Pixie’s hand. Charlie felt herself fly through the air, safely glued to Pixie’s index finger by he sticky juices, as Pixie brought her inside her mouth, landing her on her tongue.  Waves of saliva splashed around her, as the tongue rolled her around, hitting her against the fairy’s cheeks and palate, forcefully licking her clean of honey. After a few good licks, she opened her teeth just a bit, letting her drop between them and through her gigantic pink lips on top of her palm again.

 

Charlie opened her eyes for the first time since she was thrown inside the fairy’s mouth, brushing some saliva off her face, and looked up. Pixie was smiling at her, her eyes gleaming in the moonlight. She spoke, but her crystalline voice only came out as an incoherent sound. She then placed her again on her breast pocket, where Charlie was greeted by a much faster heartbeat. The tearing that let her free herself was there, but she did not feel like going in again for now. Right before she fell to sleep again, she thought that she heard a voice inside her mind: “good try, but not yet, little one. Tomorrow, I promise, I’ll show you more.”