- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to your kind reviews everyone! After being away for a while and receiving a couple emails asking for more, here is more!

Charlie woke up refreshed. She couldn't remember sleeping that well ever in her life. And it wasn't a comfy bed with an expensive matress made for royalty either: It was just sleeping in a fairy nightgown's chest pocket. She realised that the fairy was still asleep, her soft breathing gently lifting the tiny human up and down. charlie carefully crawled out of the pocket, and looked at the sleeping fairy's head. She was definitely huge, and would have been scary: but Charlie was free of doubt or fear. She carefully climbed down towards the fairy's neck. She could now feel the air going in and out of her throat right under her tiny feet. She climbed up her chin very carefully, and saw the lips of the fairy. Without a second thought, she jumped at them, being much shorter than they were wide, and lied down between the silky pink mounds of flesh. She turned about and kissed the fairy before getting off her lips: caution got the best of her, wouldn't want the fairy's mouth to open and engulf her. Skipping her nose, that was blasting warm wind at her and making it hard to walk, she crept on the fairy's rosy cheeks, and grabbed onto a rogue strand of hair, carefully moving until she reached the fairy's ear. "Thank you for this." was all she managed to say, and lied down on the soft outer ear.

 

After a while, how much Charlie didn't know, having lost track, Pixie finally stirred in her sleep. Charlie grabbed on to the ear, but soon Pixie's fingers were around her, and engulfed her in her fist. She felt her captor's fingers loosen, and she fell to a soft surface. It was a flower petal, a really huge one, compared to Charlie's current microscopic size. Pixie was standing there, enormous and smiling. She said something in her fairyspeak, but Charlie understood nothing. Pixie then turned away from her and walked away out of the room.

 

 She returned soon, however. Her eyes were gleaming and she was grinning. Without warning, she grabbed Charlie and toyed with her between her fingers, roughly. What was that for? Before she could deduce an answer, the fairy brought her down to her womanhood. It was a really impressive sight. About five times taller than Charlie was tall, adorned with pretty long hairs on either sides, her pink lips were slightly parted and glistening in the sunlight. Pixie's other hand moved towards them, effortlesly parting the sweet mounds and exposing her entrance to the tiny human in her hand. Charlie carefully walked to the tip of the fairy's index finger and stood there, expecting hte inevitable. The fragrance of honey was strong in the air, filling her nostrils. The fairy gently brought her finger until it touched her inner lips. Charlie ran and jumped to the pink flesh, not even needing to hold herself on the sticky skin: it was already drenched, prepared. Pixie's finger however did not move away, but slammed against the human, rubbing her all over her lips and then gently deposited over the entrance to her tunnel. The fairy was breathing hard, and Charlie was feeling wet herself as well. This was the moment where her transformation would start, she thought.

 

The fairy pushed ever so slightly, and Charlie was immediately engulfed. She was rammed inside the dark, cavernous tunnel that led to the inner sanctum of the fairy's body. The fleshy walls all around her were pressing her, drenching her in vaginal fluid as she was pressed furhter in by the relentless finger of the fairy. A loud moan erupted all around her as the fairy was getting more and more excited. However, her finger managed to bring her only that far in before Charlie had to do it herself. She turned back and felt the gigantic finger trying desperately to reach in deeper, but she had slided beyond its reach. In the utter hot and humid darkness, Charlie started crawling through the uneven terrain. Sometimes the muscles of the gigantic vagina flexed and slammed her between the walls before softening again for a few moments to let her pass. Charlie eventually arrived at the end, where a tiny hole was expecting her. "I will do this!" Charlie said, and latched herself onto the fairy's cervix.

 

She immediately lost all touch with her environment, feeling her being vanishing from existance. Random toughts crossed her mind as a sweet melody erupted all around her, and colorful storms were surrounding her. It reminded her of the dream Pixie gave her last night. Only this time, it felt so real, even if surreal. She could start making out the words in the music, probably fairy speech. They still held no meaning, but she could definitely catch the distinct sounds, and realise words and sentences. Soon she could understand a few words. Then, as it became louder and faster, even more. It became almost painful as she felt her body being recreated. She didn't wish for it to stop, however. How much time did she spend in this state, she couldn't tell, again.

 

Until it all suddenly stopped. She was back inside Pixie's vagina, still tiny, still in her own body. She was covered in sticky juices, and it was dark and hot still, but everything was quieter. Pixie had apparently stopped pleasing herself, and lay quite motionless. Charlie carefully started cralwing around in the dark, trying to find the way out. Sometimes she'd hit a sudden pool of fairyjuice and slide back down inside her, but she persisted, and soon managed to see sunlight coming through a small hole. She followed the light until her tiny head existed the fairy's vagina. Pushing hard with her hands, she dragged her body out of her lover, but with too much strength: she slipped and dropped on the floor.

 

 Looking up, she saw the fairy's gigantic mound above her. She was trapped between her mountainous legs, and saw that another small pool of juice made her landing softer. She got up and walked toward's the fairy's feet. They were so much taller, like multi storey buildings! Charlie was after all, only about as tall as the fairy's smallest toe was long. She now had to walk across the whole length of the apparently sleeping fairy's body to reach her head and draw her attention. A few steps later, however, she stopped. Looking at her side, she realised that the fairy's ankles were not as high above her as before. Sitting there for a bit more confirmed it: Charlie was slowly growing again. She waited to see how much taller would she get. Pixie's ankle was now eye level to her, and she was still growing. It only stopped when she was slightly taller than Pixie's foot was long. Walking confidently over at the imposing foot, Charlie leaned in and gently kissed each toe that stood high. She cupped her hands around the smallest toe, however, and grinned. "I was that tall just before!"

Her actions, however, finally managed to wake Pixie up. She groaned and started sitting up, her foot turning and slamming down the little human almost instantly.

 

Pixie stood her full weight, and Charlie felt the immense pressure on her, her head almost crushed by the still huge toes, her chest by the ball of the fairy's foot, and her feet barely sticking out behind the fairy's heel, legs being crushed under the fairy's massive weight. Pixie moved her toes, and allowed Charlie to look up at her: She was aware of this, but didn't move her foot! Giggling, she applied some more pressure, and watched for Charlie's reaction. She wasn't exactly feeling pain. She still felt all the weight and helplessness, and the crushing force that was applied on her, but no pain. Her mind was making her feel uneasy, as if it was trying to recall an actual memory of pain, but it failed. Pixie wiggled her toes and then released Charlie, and set her foot next to her. "Hi there, Charlie." she said in now completely understandable fairyspeak. "Stand up. Let's have you grow to your new body!"

 

Charlie's body felt the same still. She stood up, and examined her face with her hands. Indeed, she had the same shape, and from what she could see, same torso, arms and legs. Slowly the growth process started off again, until Charlie was eye level to Pixie's knees. The still formidably sized fairy then bent low, and wrapped her hands around Charlie's body, picking her up and transporting her to her bed, where she sat and then settled the human on her lap.

 

"Try speaking, little one."

"I...I am...Charlie. H-hello!...The ..the words! They are simply coming to me!"

"Yes, Charlie. This is the ancient language of our kind. It's simply one of your new abilities. You were reborn. Soon, the change will be finalised."

 

The fairy picked her up, and had her stand up on her lap. Charlie had grown a bit more agin, being about half the height of the fairy, looking directly into her eyes. The fairy held her back strongly, massaging it, and pulled her lips close to Charlie's, as they started kissing. Her lips were still much bigger than hers and were covering half her face, but she didn't mind. Charlie closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss. Suddenly, Pixie dug her fingers inside Charlie's back, and started pulling something out. Once again, it wasn't painful, quite the opposite; it felt as a big relief. Charlie realised that she had now sprouted her own set of wings. As they kept on kissing, her hair grew longer, and felt them covering her wings and back. Pixie ended the kiss, her large eyesglistening with tears of happiness. She set Charlie down, and Charlie started growing again.

 

"You control your height now, Charlie. You can stop right at that, or become twice as tall as I am. But when you stop it, it's your permanent height. Pick wisely!"

Charlie looked up to her and nodded. Sheslowly let herself grow taller, until she was just below eye level to Pixie's breasts. "I think this'll do, Pixie. I hope you approve."

The fairy squealed and hugged the human in her larger embrace. "Finally! Most of the humans I have saved wanted to be bigger than me! But hey, here you are, being all that shorter. Thank you!" Charlie didn't exactly know why she stopped her growth that soon. But she felt it was right. She stood on her toes and tried to kiss her savior. Realised she couldn't, she looked pleadingly into Pixie's eyes. "Hah, I guess you did stop at a bit too short! Too bad now!", the larger fairy responded, and gently bent her knees for the two to kiss passionately.

 

---

 

The two went over things like food, drink, and mannerisms of the fairy people. It was fairly simple and understandable. Charlie, her hand being held by Pixie's, walked out of the house, naked, and was met by a round of applause by other faires that lived nearby. She saw that they were on the ground, in a thickly treed area. Fairyhomes were intricately carved on the tree tunks, and small paved ways connected the doors to one main road that connected the whole village. Looking around, she saw that the village was quite large. The road met other roads further down, but she could not see really far either. Large flowers and tall grass was adorning most fairy gardens. The fairies waiting expectantly outside Pixie's house were an assortment of different women. Most were around Pixie’s height, some shorter, a very few of them even shorter than Charlie, and some taller, the tallest being not only double, but also probably four times Pixie’s height! They were all smiling at her, all dressed in silky gowns, and their hair, some blond, other brown, other jet black were all the same shimmering quality as Pixie’s. Charlie realized that her own hair had that shimmery quality just then. They were all looking expectantly at her, and Pixie walked over from her side to the others, and joined them in applauding.

 

“Welcome to the village, Charlie. Let me, Jenna, finally and formally accept you as part of us. The woodland fairies, the women that died wrongfully for the wrong reason. We have all moved past our mortal lives, and work to bring joy to everyone. Especially the children of humankind, that need to grow up and bring their race to happiness as well. Spread your wings, girl!”

 

With that, all the fairies spread their wings, showing them off, different colors and patterns on them. Charlie bowed, realizing she was the only one naked in the whole group, and blushed. She felt just a bit of stage fright. However, that lasted only for a small moment, as a tingling sensation on her back was unmistakably what they told her to do: she felt her wings unfurling and she spread them, her hair being thrown around as she did. Everyone gasped and resumed clapping. Charlie’s wings were silvery, with circular blue patterns on them, and shining on the sun’s rays. Before they could tell her anything else, she spread them fully, and flapped twice. Immediately, the weight at her feet vanished, and she only had to flap one more time to be airborne. Everyone joined after her in her maiden flight, before they landed back down on the ground. Pixie…Jenna, ran to her, and kissed her passionately once more.

 

“You will eventually be given your own house, but for now, you’ll stay with me. We’ll go on our first mission as a pair of fairies tonight. We have to make your first save. But before that, we need to get you dressed!”

 

Two other fairies, both at least a head taller than Jenna, walked up at her. “We were Jenna’s last two saves. We thought you’d want to be tall as us, so we sadly prepared clothes that look too big for you!” Jenna playfully nudged them for that comment. “You two gals couldn’t wait until she picked her size? You were that sure!” They all laughed at this. A fairy that was as short as Charlie, however, walked forward (having to first gently push past the knee of the tallest fairy), and she was holding a green robe in her hands, as well as a pair of sandals. “I was waiting for one of our kind to chose to be short!” she grinned, and offered the clothes. “Thanks!” Charlie answered, and put on the robes, and then wore the sandals: They were perfect for her, flat, and the straps were tightly holding her toes and reached up to her knees in an intertwining pattern, as did the shoes of almost all other fairies.

 

The tallest fairy walked up to her, then. Charlie saw that she was barely reaching at her knee. She looked up to see the magnificent, most beautiful face of all the fairies smiling at her. “I am the Queen, Charlie. I foresaw your tragedy, as I foresee all of those with the potential to join us, and sent Jenna to offer you your choice. Welcome to our village! You need to accept one last gift before you are completely a part of us. Jenna birthed your new body, but you need to drink from me to get the fairy’s blood inside you. You will come with me.”

 

With that, and not waiting for an answer, the Queen bent down and put her massive hands around Charlie’s waist. She kicked off the ground and fluttered high above, soaring past the village until they landed in what seemed to be her court. She let Charlie down on the stone floor, and stood in front of her.  Charlie looked up at her Queen’s face, and realizing her splendor, bowed down, and reverently kissed the massive toes that were as big as her palm. The queen wiggled her toes, ending Charlie’s kisses of adoration, gently pushing her off, unbalancing her. Charlie broke her fall by fluttering her wings. “Quite adept already, I see!” Grinned the queen. She had Charlie remove her clothing first, before asking her one final time: “This is the true point of no turning back, Charlie. Are you ready?” The ex-human nodded.

 

With that, the Queen bent low, and pulled up her pink star-adorned dress.  “The blood of a fairy, is what the Queen’s blood does not need anymore, Charlie.” With her large hand, she held Charlie’s head and forced her to open her mouth. With her other hand, she spread her womanhood’s lips open, and dragged the defenseless Charlie to them. At this size difference, the Queen’s slit was about as tall as Charlie’s head. However, the queen guided the new fairy’s lips not at her canal, but at her urethra. The tight hole was slightly larger than her mouth. Charlie’s final droplets of human instinct tried to make her feel terrified. But Charlie surrendered to her fate and kissed the hole. A loud sound came from the Queen’s belly as her hole opened and started emptying her bladder on Charlie’s face. The liquid was golden yellow and very hot, not sweet as other fairy fluids, but not quite as foul as human piss. Charlie’s face and hair were immediately drenched, and she started coughing as the relentless stream was thrown at her. Some of it was entering her mouth, and she stared gulping it down, feeling the acrid liquid filling her stomach.  The queen kept holding her at place. She could hold her urine for days, fermenting the liquid for when it would be best used, than wasted. Charlie gagged, feeling that her stomach was quite full, but the Queen squirted even more at her with more force. Thinking she would drown, Charlie finally tried to fight it back. Right at that instant, she felt her insides exploding, as if the acrid liquid had finally burned her stomach and was filling her body, entering her bloodstream, becoming her bloodstream. As the Queen finally finished relieving herself, she dropped the new fairy, exhausted by being forced to drink it on the pool of urine that she didn’t manage to drink, but showered her body instead. The Queen stood up, and walked to her throne, and sat. “You are now complete. Go, Charlie, and remember: you are one of us now, in body, soul, and blood.” She sat there, unmoving, looking at the distance, as if oblivious to her surroundings.

 

Charlie was finally able to stand up. She slipped at the pool of urine, almost falling, her wings saving her again. She looked at the Queen, realizing that she was now dismissed. Spreading her wet wings, she carefully flew up and observed the area around. Finding a stream of water, she dived right in and cleansed herself from the golden droplets, and then returned to the throne. Her clothes were lying next to the Queen’s sandal. She picked them up and wore them, kissing her Queen’s toes one more time, before she took off to return to the village.