[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: A woman that survives a near-death event has her life changed forever when she has to abandon her life, to live protected by the creatures of the forest that saved her from a car wreck. How will she adapt to her new existence as a part of nature she never thought existed?
Rated: X
Categories: Watersports, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Insertion, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 13189 Read: 55374
Published: June 21 2010 Updated: January 06 2011
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 I hope you enjoy this story! It is meant to be slightly erotic, but I hope it turns out to be more than just "that kind of action".

~Victor

1. Survival - A meeting in the woods by Victor_W [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2329 words)

2. Meeting Pixie by Victor_W [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2390 words)
After a lengthy prologue, here comes some interaction between our two heroes.

3. Leaving the Tall World - and the Ride. by Victor_W [Reviews - 1] (2835 words)

4. Nighttime, a dream, and eagerness. by Victor_W [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2379 words)

5. Becoming one of Them by Victor_W [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3256 words)
Thanks to your kind reviews everyone! After being away for a while and receiving a couple emails asking for more, here is more!