- Text Size +

“I told you we shouldn’t have come here!” Ted complained. “That place is a fucking dump! You really think anyone showed up?”

 

“Let’s just go and see,” Garrett insisted, after the guard let him through the gate. “Maybe it won’t be so bad after all. Besides, I told Tara I’d come, and she’s probably waiting for me.”

 

“Oh, so you’ve got the hots for Tara, huh? It sure didn’t look like it the other day, when we were…you know.”

 

“Well, that was some time ago. You know how people change - I mean, you weren’t always this full of shit the whole time.”

 

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” It was too late for Ted to protest anymore; the car turned around a bend in the road, and they saw lights up ahead. And heard music - loud music. When they finally emerged completely from the forest, they got a shock. Parked in front of them were at least forty cars, spread out across a huge grassy clearing. Some of them had just arrived, as they could tell by the few people still hanging around. Ted and Garrett got out quickly, and hurried towards the area where the light was coming from. They had to go through some dense shrubs; this place was clearly not meant to be used as a road. Then, when they saw what was happening at the cabin, they got the biggest surprise of all.

 

There must have been over a hundred people who showed up, and they were everywhere. Some were dancing, others were sitting around several large bonfires, and still more were going in and out of the massive front door. The two newcomers quickly recognized some of their friends and went over to them.

 

“Hey, look who just showed up!” exclaimed Luke, a tall, muscular friend of Ted’s. “Didn’t you say there was no way in hell you’d ever come here, Ted?”

 

“I didn’t want to come, believe me. Garrett here, however, has got his eye on someone…” He turned to where Garrett had stood a second ago, but he was no longer there. Ted quickly spotted him heading in the direction of huge crowd gathered around something. Or in this case, someone. Lying on the grass, large as ever, was the red-haired giantess that everyone had come to see. Even though she was on her stomach, her head resting on her arms, she still towered many feet above the crowd of onlookers. Ted headed a little closer, and saw that some people, guys and girls alike, were even climbing onto her back and legs. And she was doing nothing to stop them.

 

“Hey!” came a voice right next to him, and he turned quickly. It was Garrett, and with him was that girl he’d been talking about, Tara. It seemed the attraction wasn’t just one sided, since she actually seemed to enjoy being with him. Garrett waved him over, before heading back into the crowd.

 

Just at that moment, Susie decide to get up from the ground. Several girls were playing around in her hair, and she combed them out with her fingers. And even though she’d told them not to, several guys had decided to crawl in underneath her t-shirt, and they were shaken out by her. The giantess stood up, utterly dwarfing the miniature people around her; they didn’t even reach past her ankle, since she was wearing thick-soled sandals. She took these off now, and tossed them away.

 

“Okay, are all the teams ready?” she called out, her voice incredibly powerful, yet still girly-sounding. There were several cheers from the crowd, as people began to move to and fro.

 

“What’s she talking about?” Ted asked a random bystander.

 

“What, you weren’t here?” he replied. “First team to get to the top gets the prize: a kiss - from her, of course!”

 

Susie indicated with her hands that they should all move back, and she sat down on her legs. Her original plan was to have the guys climbing her while she stood up, but she honestly didn’t think anyone would be able to. Some of them had had quite a bit to drink, too. In front of her stood seven groups of people, each one having elected a ‘champion’ to attempt the climb for them. Ted saw that Susie’s so-called boyfriend, Jake, was in one of the groups, but he wasn’t the one doing the climbing. Instead, his group had chosen some skinny guy Ted didn’t really know. He got closer and stood next to Garrett and Tara. The excitement was starting to get to him, much to his surprise.

 

“All right!” Susie exclaimed, silencing the crowd. “Now, I don’t want to see any foul play or anything like that, understood? If any of you decide to attack or push someone off, I’ll make sure you are punished - severely! And if anyone tries to sneak a peek at the ‘restricted areas’, I assure you, you’ll be in for a BIG surprise, and not a nice surprise, either. Now, everyone ready? Okay…begin!”

 

As the crowd cheered them on, the boys started to climb. Some of them attempted to scale her back, without much success. The others climbed onto her legs and made their way across her lap. Susie decided that it was a little too easy for them, so she shook her legs around a bit. Two of the guys fell off, but three of them reached the base of her body. Jake’s friend, Gary, was, of course, thrilled to be so close to her. He grabbed onto her T-shirt and hoisted himself up with difficulty. A long way above him, he saw the curves of her breasts. One of the other guys climbed in underneath her shirt, and she felt him moving against her skin. She reached in carefully, pulled him out, and dropped him into a large metal bucket she’d brought from her kitchen.

 

“Oops! Looks like someone didn’t remember my warning. Well, enjoy your new home, you pervert!”

 

“Hey! I’m sorry!” the boy called, while Susie pretended to ignore him. “You won’t make me stay here the whole night, right?”

 

She merely smiled; she would let him out, of course, but he didn’t have to know that yet. In the meantime Gary and the other guy had reached her breasts, and were struggling to find a way over them. She decided to give them a little help, and pressed her hands against her chest. The boys used her fingers as footholds, an so they managed to climb above her breasts and reach her shoulders. Gary was first to grab onto her hair, and he climbed as quickly as possible, his competitor close behind him. He didn’t want to know how high up he was, so he looked up, into the cascade of her red hair. Suddenly he felt a hand grab his ankle, and yelled for help. The other guy, Malcolm, was trying to pull him down, but Susie heard him, and snatched the cheater away. Malcolm soon found himself in the twenty-foot tall bucket as well.

 

This left Gary to reach the top of her head and win the race. There were cheers - and boos - from the crowd, and he peeked down to see Jake giving him a thumbs-up. He was wondering what to do next, when giant fingers curled around him. Susie’s face was before him now, huge and vast and utterly gorgeous. Gary found himself trembling in her hand, and when he tried to talk he began to stutter. He didn’t finish his sentence, though; gigantic, moist red lips had enveloped his face. When he was released, he gasped for air, his face as red as her lips.

 

“Th-th-th-thanks,” was all he could manage to say. Susie giggled. She remembered how shy and frightened Jake had been when he first saw her. She put the overwhelmed winner back on the ground, where his friends promptly congratulated him. Then the tiredness hit him, and he collapsed on the grass, worn out, but extremely happy. Susie tipped the bucket over and released the ‘prisoners’. Then she lay down on her stomach again, to be closer to the people around her. She saw Tara approaching, with a boy she recognized as one of the bullies from the other day.

 

“Hey there!” Tara said. “Looks like you’re having a good time. Everyone else, too.”

 

“Yeah, who would have thought it?” Susie replied, as people began climbing onto her body again. Tara introduced Garrett, who took the first opportunity to apologize for his and his friends’ behaviour.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about it!” Susie replied. “I get that kind of abuse all the time; I’m pretty sure about 90 percent of the people here thought the same about me as you did. Go and talk to Jake, I think he needs an apology more than I do.”

 

“Whoa!” came a voice from right beside her ear, making her jump. “Fucking awesome! I can see into her fucking ear!” A group of older boys, college students by the sound of it, had climbed from her back onto her head. One of them had slid down her hair, and was now hanging precariously next to her face. Susie grabbed the tips of the strands he was holding onto.

 

“I heard that!” she said. “You’re a brave little guy, aren’t you? I wonder what you taste like…” She brought him over to her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. The man tried to protest, as she brought him ever closer to her wet, wriggling tongue. She touched him with its tip, and he cried out, half in disgust and half in pleasure. His pals on top of her head shouted with glee as she licked him wet from head to toe.

 

“Yuk!” she said afterwards. “Do none of you guys care about hygiene? I need a drink, ASAP! Everyone off!” She wriggled her titanic body, and the partygoers hastily got off. They all watched in wonder as she once again stood up to her skyscraper height. She went indoors, keeping an eye out for the small groups of people who were having a good time inside her house.

 

“God, what a babe!” one of the college guys said. “Her boyfriend is one lucky bastard, that’s for sure!”

 

“What? Dude, she’s still underage…”

 

“I don’t care, Bobby! I want her so bad, you have no idea…” They headed off and mingled with the crowd. Susie took a glance at her bed, and wasn’t surprised to see quite a few couples making out on it. She didn’t mind; as soon as she got the chance, she’ll invite Jake over for a night, and then they could have all sorts of fun. That wouldn’t be soon, though. There was still Emma to consider, but she had managed to convince her father to construct a second hut, just like hers, nearby, for Emma to live in. Though both girls enjoyed each other’s company, they both agreed that privacy was important.

 

“Hey!” she heard a small voice, calling from somewhere near her feet. She looked down, and there was Gary, seemingly recovered from his ‘ordeal’. She bent down and tenderly picked him up.

 

“Come for another kiss?” she asked teasingly. He blushed a little; clearly he was delighted at the thought, but she decided once was enough.

 

“Uh, Jake’s looking for you,” he said. “He, um, he says they’re, well, they want you to make a speech.”

 

“Who? Everyone?” He nodded. She put him down carefully and went outside. There were now easily a hundred and fifty people on the lawn, and they were all looking at her. Some were calling for a speech, others merely cheered as she appeared. Jake stood in front of the crowd. She picked him up and held him against her chest, which caused more loud cheering.

 

“All right!” she said, in her crowd-silencing voice. “Well, I’m not that good at speeches, so I’ll just say a few things. First, well, I just want to say how great it is seeing so many people here tonight.” A round of applause broke out, and she waited a while before continuing.

 

“Second…well, there’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just say it. I know that many of you - most of you, maybe - didn’t like me at first, and I could understand why. I mean, I’m so goddamn big and different…if it was me standing down there, I’d probably think the same way you did. But I just want to tell you that I don’t care about that anymore. If you’re here tonight, then I hope you saw me as more than just a…freak, or something. I’d really like to get to know all of you, and-and make friends with you, and…”

 

“Susie!” Jake called up to her. “Susie, you’re crying!”

 

She stood in silence and wiped a tear from her cheek. She was indeed crying, and hadn’t even realized it. The crowd of people looked on in silence as she sat down and put her boyfriend on her skirt. She gazed at the crowd for a few more moments.

 

“I…I love you guys!” she exclaimed, completely catching them by surprise. “All of you, everyone, thanks for being here tonight! You’ve really made my day - my life - wonderful! Thank you so very much!”

 

 There were cheers, and whistles, and shouts of “We love you, Susie!” It looked like her days of being an exile were over. She felt Jake embrace one of her fingers, and she enveloped him in her hand. When she was little, she’d read lots and lots of fairy tales, but never thought that her own life would turn into one as well.