[Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Darcy, a harried building manager, makes an amazing discovery which allows her to deal permanently with some problem tenants: four college co-ed party girls. (Part 1 of 2)
Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5590 Read: 16227
Published: August 21 2010 Updated: August 21 2010
Story Notes:

While this is the first of two parts, it is a complete story on its own, and can be read as such. This story is not to be reposted anywhere, particularly not to GTS City. In fact, I will be cross if I find this story mentioned there at all. This story contains F/f material, crush, vore, cruelty, sadism, et al., all the stuff you have come to expect from me.

I have worked hard to make the story entertaining to read first and foremost. All I ask is that you please do not "skip ahead to the good stuff." I promise you that the characterization and foreshadowing anticipation will improve the experience; pr0n is much more effective when you care about the characters.

All characters, events, locations, and such and so forth belong to me and you can't have them. So there.

1. Chapter 1 by PoisonPen [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (5590 words)