- Text Size +

Rachel was getting tired of the attention she got on the night club. She was there to dance and have fun, take her mind of the studies and the horny guys back at the dorm, but she kind of forgot that the night club was also full of horny guys. A minor miscalculation she thought, and she wasn't going to let them ruin her fun. This one guy though had been very persistant, and he didn't seem to give up. Rachel eventually got tired and fled into the womens bathroom. Obviously more girls had been the target of this Don Juan. There was a small gathering by the sinks talking about this guy they all had tried to ditch. Rachel listned for a while before one of the girls turned her attention to Rachel.
- "I know that look. He was hitting on you too wasn't he?"
- "Yeah... He's even worse than some of the guys back at the dorm."
- "The students life never changes I hear. Went to the local university two years ago, and the guys there are relentless!" one of the girls said. "I even considered going lesbian, but that would probably make the guys worse."
- "I hear you. Girl on girl seems to be their wettest dream." a third girl said. They stood by the sinks chatting for a while when suddenly another girl slammed the door open, and they guy they had been talking about followed quickly.
- "You got spunk I'll tell you that!" he said drunkishly, having a hard forming the words. He laid a hand on her shoulder and she spun around.
- "Look here you idiot! I won't come home with you. Have you no shame? You even got an engagement ring on your finger."
- "She wont find out if you don't tell her. Now come here babe."

What followed made the girls somewhat jealous as the new girl did something they all had dreamt about the whole evening. The guy made a grab for the girl and tried to kiss her, but he hardly reached her before she gave him solid right hook. The guy spun out of control and he flew out the door with impossible speed, and in the comotion he had managed to grab the girls top wich got ripped straight of her body. She stood there for a while looking at the guy who now laid in a heap on the floor. All the girls were quick to rush to the door and look, but Rachel stood still, looking at the girls back. She could have svorn she saw a tatoo there moments ago, but the pattern faded and blended with the girls skin. It was like the tatoo had left her body for a second and fluttered behind the girl when she dealt the humiliating blow to the guy who really deserved it, and as the girl took a deep breath, the tatoo had settled on her skin and faded. Screams and cheers was coming from the girls now.
- "You go girl!"
- "He had it coming!"
A guard came rushing over, and suddenly the girl did not look as confident as she had moments ago. She looked around in somewhat of a panic and tried to cover herself. Her eyes met Rachels. Rachel started waving and pointed towards one of the bathroom stalls. The girl rushed in and closed the door.
- "Lift your feet up!" Rachel whispererd while she opened a window. Meanwhile the guard outside was trying to find out what happened and someone said a girl had beaten him up. The guard made his way in to the bathroom. Rachel pointed at the window.
- "She fled down the fire escape!"
- "Thank you mam." the guard said and climbed out the window. Rachel went out and checked the guy. He was already standing up. The blow however had made him really groggy and people led him away and talked about calling an ambulance. Some of the girls in the room where still cheering. It took her a while but Rachel soon found what was left of the girls top on the floor. She snatched it up and quickly went back to the bathroom. She knocked on the door where the girl was hiding.
- "It's somewhat safe now but we should really get out of here." The girl opened the stall looked at Rachel.
- "Thanks... but how am I supposed to leave like this?" She was covering her naked torso.
- "I brought this." Rachel held up the broken top. She put it around the girl and tied a knot. It could almost pass for a designed top. "It will have to hold until we can get you a jacket. Come on now."

She took the girls hand and led her out through the crowd that had resumed dancing. The guy was sitting on a sofa close to the exit, and when he saw Rachel and the girl leaving he freaked out. Rachel started to run and the girl followed. The ran as long as they could and they didn't look back. They stopped when they were out of breath, and after a while they started laughing. No one had followed them.
- "Thank you for that. I was in a bit of a pinch there." The girl held out her hand towards Rachel. Rachel took the girls hand and shook it.
- "It was my pleasure. I'm Rachel."
- "Nice to meet you Rachel. I'm August."
- "That's kind of unusual if you don't mind me saying."
- "No worries, I hear it all the time. Most people ask me if I was born in august after I say my name... As if my parents had no imagination."
- "Wow... That was really not what I thought."
- "You're kidding? Everyone thinks that!"
- "No seriously... I wasn't thinking that at all."
- "So what were you thinking?" Rachel shook her head.
- "No I can't say." August folded her arms and gave Rachel a meaning look.
- "Come on, you've practicaly seen me naked, you owe me." Rachel hesitated for a while, but she couldn't resist the piercing look that August gave her.
- "Alright. I was thinking it's a guys name." August gave Rachel a long hard look before she started laughing again. After a while she gathered herself and struck a more serious note.

- "To bad we had to run away from our jackets... It's kind of chilly out here, and my top seems to be falling apart again."
- "I live just a block away... You could come with me and borrow a jacket if you want."
- "I would very much like that. You lead the way!" August grabbed Rachels hand again and they started to walk. Rachel thought it was awfully forward of this girl to grab her hand like that, but she shook that thoght and replaced it with that it was probably Rachels who was overthinking things. It was nice though to walk hand in hand with someone. It didn't take long before they were in front of the dorm where Rachels room was.
- "Try to be quiet in the stairs. There is some hag in one of the rooms that complain for the tiniest noises."
- "Oh, I can be really quiet if I put my mind to it. This is the first time I'm in a dorm so I want to make a good impression."
- "Really? You haven't gone to college?"
- "No I started my own buiessness."
- "Really? But you look so young..."
- "Hey! Young people can start their own buissness as well." She folded her arms and tried to look angry, but she failed. Rachel opened the door to her room and August slipped inside.
- "Welcome to my humble quarters. There's not much. There should be some clean clothes in that closet there." August looked around in.
- "It's bigger than I expected. Iv'e seen dorms in movies and they are much smaller than this."
- "I know, that's what I thought the first time I was in here too." Rachel sat down on the bed and August sat down beside her.
- "I know it's kind of awkward to ask, but can I stay for the night? I don't really want to walk home alone in the dark."
- "How rude of me not to think of that. Of course you can stay. My bed isn't that big though." Augusts eyes lit up.
- "Oh, I think we can manage... It'll be cozy."
- "Do you want to borrow something to sleep in?"
- "Nah... If you don't mind, I'd like to sleep in the nude... I sleep better that way. I can put something on if you'd like."
- "No no, do as you usually do..."

August was really quick to get out of her clothes, but on the other hand, half of what she was wearing was already torn to shreds. Rachel looked as the girl undressed before her. She was checking for evidence of a tatoo, but August smooth skin seemed untouched. August caught Rachel staring at her back.
- "Like what you see?" she said seductivly. Rachel quickly snapped out of her stare.
- "Oh... I'm sorry, I just thought I saw something."
- "You don't have to exuse yourself you know? If you want to look then look... I'm not ashamed." Rachel started blushing.
- "No really... At the club I thought I saw a tatoo on your back." August looked suprised.
- "Oh... must have been the lights or something. As you can see, there is nothing on my body." August twirled around to show off her body and then she laid down on the bed.
- "Wow... you really are stunning. I bet tons of guys would be so jealous of me if they knew I had you naked in my bed."
- "So you did look?" August said with a teasy voice.
- "You said I could." Rachel teased back.
- "So why don't you strip? Level the playingfield. I feel kind of alone here." Rachel was not sure what to do all of a sudden. She usually didn't sleep naked, but she would feel really mean for some reason if she had clothes on so she decided to strip.
- "You should feel very lucky. No one has seen me naked in four years."
- "Aw... why not? You look great. It's a shame to keep all that to yourself."
- "I've been busy studying."
- "All work and no play make Rachel a dull girl. Come here and play with me." August patted the bed beside her and Rachel laid down.
- "And all of a sudden there was more naked skin in my bed than it has ever been before." The girls started to giggle. Rachel turned around so she laid on her back and August laid herself on the side, looking at Rachel as she pulled up the covers.
- "Aw... you're sleeping? I was kind of serious about the play part..." August put her hand under the covers and on Rachels stomach. "And by the tension here I sense that you could really use some playtime..." She leant forward and planted a gentle kiss on Rachels cheek.

Rachel was a bit confused, but then again not for some reason... There was a beautiful girl beside her that wanted to play, and at first it seemed unreal to her since it had been so long since she been with someone, and she had never been with a girl at that. But she got rid of her doubts. Feeling August beside her made the choise easy for some reason. Her body wanted this, she wanted to play. When August leaned in to kiss Rachels cheek again, Rachel turned her head so their lips met.
- "There we are... I knew you'd come around." August started to move her hand up and down Rachels stomach. "Were do you want me to go?" She wasn't talking to Rachel now, but she was talking to Rachels body. It felt weird that Rachel knew that, but she didn't care. The tingleing sensation of Augusts hand started to spread around and warm up Rachels body from the inside. August was patient as she tried to read Rachels body. Long strokes up and down along with gentle kisses. Rachel was in extacy. The hand and the kissing seemed to have an almost electrical charge and August had a nack for caressing Rachel in the most sensitive spots, in a not so naugty manner. She never went below the waist with her hand, but she did go everywhere above.
- "These are neglected." August said placing her hand on Rachels breasts. "They want you to touch them from time to time. And I can't see why you don't, they are marvelous." Rachel felt marvelous. She didn't know how August knew this, but it was true that Rachel somewhat neglected her boobs. The few times she masturbated she didn't touch them, but after this she would most certainly. Augusts touch was magical. Rachel felt like she didn't need August to go below her waist. The way her breasts felt right now was something she never felt before and she could have an orgasm right now. However, August had other plans.

She was truly reading Rachels body in a way Rachel couldn't understand.
- "We are not there quiet yet, be patient." and at once the orgasmial feeling subsided within Rachel. Augusts hand moved slowly down over Rachels body. Rachel imideatly took back her previous thought about not going below the waist. August could do whatever she wanted on wichever part of Rachels body. Caressing the insides of Rachels thighs sent her close to the edge again, but this time August didn't seem to want to slow it down. Instead she kept Rachel on the edge and looked her in the eyes. Suddenly August moved her hand all the way up Rachels thigh, and she placed it gently over Rachels pussy. Rachel moaned loudly.
- "I think you are ready to be released now." August whispered as she let one finger slip inside Rachel. She went deep and slow, and when she was as far inside Rachel she could get she lowered her thumb upon Rachels clitoris and started to massage Rachel from the inside out. Rachel couldn't believe what she felt. She had already felt extacy tonight. This was something different, but at this moment she didn't really give a crap about what she was feeling, she just went with it. August had to put her free hand over Rachels mouth to keep the screams from getting to loud. Rachel was out of control for the moment. She couldn't help the screams, they just came. August hadn't felt this good in a long time. Sending someone so far into pleasure was an amazing rush by itself, and August really did work as hard as she could to keep Rachel at that place.

When Rachel came to her senses, she had no idea how long she had been gone for. She must have fallen asleep or lost coincesness but she woke up beside a sleeping August. Her body felt great, but tired. Rachel managed to lay herself on the side and spoon August from behind. She leant in close and smelled Augusts hair. It was a fresh scent. Nothing artificial about it. It just smelled like autumn. She brushed Augusts hair from out or her way and kissed Augusts neck. August made a humming noice and stretched. This time Rachel got a clear look at Augusts back, and there definitley was a tatoo there. Rachel looked around her room to see if there was anything close that could cast a shadow like that on Augusts back, but there wasn't. Rachel touched it, traced it with her fingers. There was a tingeling in the tips of her fingers, and where Rachel had traced, the tatoo seemed to change color for a second.
- "That tickles you know..." Rachel pulled her hand from Augusts back.
- "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."
- "I didn't say you had to stop. I liked it." Rachel put her hand back and started tracing the lines again.
- "You said you didn't have a tatoo."
- "Yes I did..."
- "But there is definitley a tatoo here."
- "No there isn't... not really..."
- "So... what is it then if not a huge tatoo? It covers your whole back."
- "My legs too." August kicked the covers aside and lifted her legs so Rachel could see, and as she said, the tatoo went on from below her shoulders down to her ankles.
- "Amazing... why didn't I see this before?"
- "I hide them usually, but sometimes they show when I'm asleep..."
- "Them?"
- "Yeah... they are my wings..."
- "Your kidding me? Wings? Like an angel?" August giggled.
- "No no... Nothing like an angel. Think smaller..." Rachels mind was racing. It wasn't that hard to belive that these were wings. A regular tatoo for instance wouldn't change color when you touched it.
- "Smaller than an angel? A demon?" Rachel sugested and August laughed.
- "Do I look like a demon? If I didn't like you already I might have taken that as an insult... Besides, demons would be the same size as angels... You're still not thinkin small enough."
- "How could I think smaller? You are the size of a normal person... You're even taller than me."
- "I see how that could confuse you... Okay, look." August got out of the bed and stretched.
- "I'm looking."
- "Wait for it... It takes a while to do this properly." August stood with her back against Rachel so she could clearly see the wings. They were glimmering in the moonlight shifting and changing colors vividly. Suddenly they started to move and with kind of a peeling motion the wings separated from Augusts back so that the colors were fluttering right behind her, midair.
- "You look like a fairy..." Rachel said in a low voice.
- "Bingo." She got back into bed beside Rachel.

Fairys was not for real... at least that was what Rachel thought but she had a live one in front of her. She could touch her, and she could touch the wings, but it didn't add up. Fairys was supposed to be small.
- "Aren't you a bit big for a fairy?"
- "It would be hard for me to blend in if I was smaller... And besides, how do you know what size a fairy is? Met one before?" August teased and nudged Rachel in the side.
- "No I haven't... but all the storys... And you told me to think smaller."
- "That I did... And it's true. we are not really this size normally."
- "That's what I thought... So how come you are... big?"
- "I want to."
- "So you can choose size?"
- "Easily... Takes some magic to alter the size but staying a size once altered is nothing. The hard part is hiding the wings."
- "Magic?" Rachel felt stupid for some reason.
- "You really should belive in magic by now... After you've seen my 'tatoo'."
- "I do belive you! It's just alot to take in all at once..."
- "It's not like Hogwarts or anything... Magic is just... unknown."
- "Well thank you for that. Now it all makes sense. It's 'unknown'..."
- "It's the best word I got for it. We don't analyze it, it's not an exact science. We just do stuff. Some things we can do, and other things we can't. We just call it magic."
- "Just do stuff?" Rachel scratched her legs. For some reason she usually scratched her legs when she was feeling confused.
- "Yeah... I can will myself to another size, I can hide my wings, but I can't turn myself into a frog or I can't conjure a chair from thin air..."
- "It's still a lot..."
- "Don't think about it. I know I don't."
- "I'm trying not to."
- "Here... Let me take your mind off things..." August grabbed Rachels hand and kissed it, then pulled Rachel into sitting position.
She took a pillow and put behind Rachel and she pushed Rachel against the wall. Rachel hadn't really noticed but Augusts wings were gone again.
- "Where do they go when they are not... here?" August winked and put her finger on Rachels lips.
- "I thought I told you not to think so much. But since you asked, they are kind of in my skin." Rachel could see the lines on the fairys skin again for a short moment, and then they were gone, as if absorbed.
August straddled Rachels legs and grabbed her hands. She gently placed the hands on her hips, then she pulled Rachels hands alongside her body and let go. Rachel moved her hands on her own now, gently caressing up and down the side of Augusts body. August leaned forward and kissed Rachels forhead so that Rachel tilted her head back. Their eyes met again, and a new kiss was placed on Rachels lips. It was a deep and passionate kiss, and August even nibbled on Rachels lips and the tip of her nose some times. The teasing made Rachel a bit more frisky with her hands, and now she was not as gentle as she had been. Almost scratching, she moved her hands all over Augusts back, and once in a while she even grabbed her butt.
- "You definitley took my mind of things..."
- "Good... That was what I was aiming for."
August sat up straight and once again she placed Rachels hand on her hips. She bit her lip and fixated her eyes on Rachel.
- "What are you planning now?" August just smiled.
- "Oh you'll notice..."

August were just sitting there, staring into Rachels eyes for a couple of seconds before Rachel could feel the difference. At first she thought August had tightend her legs around Rachel but as it turns out, August were getting smaller. Rachel didn't know what happend with her feelings, but she clearly could see the difference she went all giddy inside. She started to giggle as she saw August reduce in size just in front of her, on top of her even, and by the looks of it August was clearly having a good time to. Watching Rachels reaction made her realize she definitly made the right choise in partner for the night. Most people would be scared when seeing the change in size, heck, even fairys wasn't to fond of this particular kind of alteration. Rachel had swooped August up, and now she was sitting in both Rachels hands, and she continued to shrink while Rachels expression went from happy to happier.
- "Just... look at you..." Rachel was at loss for words and August started to laugh.
- "This is my original size."
- "Wow... Your legs are as about the size of my index finger." Rachel held her free and out to compare, and August climbed onto her finger.
- "So... are you going to get me off or do I have to beg?" August said in a seductive tone and squirmed a bit on Rachels finger. Rachel felt a familiar warmth against her finger. Usually this warmth came when the finger was inside herself, but now someone else was using her finger to play. She looked as the fairy squirmed and rubbed herself against the huge finger first, but then she decided to take action. She threw the covers from the bed and placed the fairy in front of her and started to explore the tiny body. She stroked August gently with a finger feeling the smooth skin. August seemed to like it, as she grabbed Rachels finger and pulled it down on her body. Rachel got the hint and applied a little more preassure almost pushing the tiny body down in the soft bed. She positioned her hand so her finger was massageing the fairys upper body, and then by impluse she placed her thumb between Augusts legs and started to rub gently. The fairys response was quick. She grabbed Rachels finger tight and started to push against the thumb and Rachel could see how the whole of the tiny body worked up an orgasm. The tiny moans were getting more intense, and the bodys muscles tightend against her finger, all while Rachels thumb was getting showered with juices. Rachel wasn't doing anything, all she could do was watch as August got herself into about the same state Rachel had been in before she passed out. It really wasn't a bad show but as August settled down, Rachel actually felt a bit guilty by her own passiveness in this play...