- Text Size +

What the future has in store. By Banfield

Prologue: All over the world, in every continent, the ritual of cannibalism is rife. In the U.S...N.America, although the year is 2100, the stringent rules still prevails. Viz: Only girls of 18 and over (and in certain States, 21) are legally allowed to play with and eat young, processed males (also over 18). Certain other countries such as Canada and Australia also adheres to that edict. The U.K. allows girls of 16 to enjoy that ghoulish pleasure, and in other continents such as Africa and Asia, there are no restrictions at all. The practice is widespread. In the vast Orient it is quite usual and not uncommon for schoolgirls to take in their satchels or schoolbags, a number of shrunken living boys as "packed lunches".

What it must feel like for those wretched creatures being confined in plastic boxes and waiting for hours until the midday bell to sound when it was time for the girls to begin their lunch. The lid of the box being opened, the dainty hand reaching in to grasp them and being raised to those pouting, sweet lips and then being licked or sucked before those sharp young teeth close over their heads and begin the dreaded bite that woulder sever their heads followed by sighs and gulps as those darling mouths open wide to catch the streams of rich, red blood spurting from the headless torso.

What terror must go through those boys' minds as, prior to losing their heads, they stare into the glistening interior of those girls' mouths, seeing the uvulas depending like stalagtites over the ominous dark entrance of the oesophagus down which they were about to swallowed.....

N.B. This story takes place in the U.K. where the age law is 16. In some countries it's even lower but the age barrier is taken into account where the age is 18 or 21.

 

Frank could not believe as he awoke to find himself only a foot tall. He was in a cage in a shop. In the next cage was his friend, Pete. Actually Frank knew what had happened to him, he did not understand why.

A series of wars had caused great destruction and for a time, famine in the world. While men were busy fighting the wars women ran the factories and laboratories. Therefore, technological advances were in the hands of women. Women became bitter over the destruction caused by what they considered senseless wars. This added to bitterness over other perceived injustices by males. Therefore, They did not share their technological advances with men, instead, using them to gain complete power over men.

One problem they had to deal with was Famine. The women had developed a shrinking machine. It was decided that upon attainment of age 16 every male would have to take a rather extensive test. The test would not only measure the males intellect but would also test their character. Those who passed would be able to lead normal lives but only under feminine rule. Those who failed would be reduced and become food for the younger female population. Early on it was discovered that older females could not tolerate this new food source while younger females did quite well on it. Moreover, the girls' bodies developed remarkably well. They enjoyed the sensation of live males in their hands to play with and then have them in their satisfied bellies; the sexuality and, after eating, they did not require food for a few days leaving more food for their elders.

While his friend Pete was rather dull and had worried a lot about the test, Frank had not. His family was poor but he had always done reasonably well in school and had friends. He could not imagine how he had been reduced to the status of food for young women; but he knew there was no appeal once a boy was found to be suitable food and his future was in some girl’s stomach!

He heard Pete sobbing beside him. He saw some other boys purchased and carried off to be eaten and digested in the stomachs of some young females....to endure whatever whims the girls can devise...some of which would be terribly obnoxious.

Then he saw Stacy enter the store with her mother. The girl who was sixteen was in a number of Frank’s classes. She was very pretty with long jet black hair and a very pretty face. She liked flaunting herself, wearing the most revealing clothes, and she teased the boys unmercifully. Unlike Frank, she was very rich. Frank had been attracted to the girl and asked her out on a number of occasions but she had always turned him down and in general did not want to associate with him. The last couple of times he spoke to her she had asked him not to bother her anymore. Frank had to accept she was far superior to the likes of him.

She approached the shelf where Frank and Pete were. She was wearing tight jeans and a tank top revealing her stomach. Ironically Frank had previously heard her talking about consuming shrunken boys and it had never bothered him because he did not consider himself to be a candidate for that role. She picked up Pete. Pete trembled with fear as the pretty girl looked him over. Pete wasn’t very bright, but he knew this young Miss was thinking of having him for dinner. He did not want to be a girl’s dinner. She dropped Pete into a bag without any compassion, her young breasts seemed to swell with anticipation of her chosen meal.

Frank was thinking about Pete, expecting Stacy to walk off now that she had her prey. He did not notice her hand reaching for him. Soon he was lifted wriggling to Stacy’s pretty face. All shrunken boys are injected with a drug that does not paralyze them but weakens their coordination making it more difficult for them to resist or annoy the customer. Frank was surprised that Stacy showed no sign of recognizing him. What he didn’t know was that all shrunken boys are changed in appearance so they cannot be recognized. Also their voices are made so high-pitched that full-size people would not understand what they were saying.

To Frank’s surprise Stacy dropped him into the bag along with Pete. It was dark in the bag. They got a bumpy ride to the cash register. They got a brief look at the world as the cashier inspected the contents of the bag. They even overheard what they cost. They had been reduced to being groceries! They could hear the sound of the car engine and heard Stacy talking to her mum, but saw nothing but the inside of the bag on the trip home. Funny, Stacy sounded like any young girl prattling on about everyday things. Under normal circumstances might have been a source of pleasure to the boys.

In the house, Stacy put the boys in a glass bowl on a table in the kitchen. Frank saw her pert cheeks wiggle under her jeans as she walked away. He had always thought she had a particularly nice bum, never imagining that he might someday exit it as the young girl’s shit. Frank and Pete both came from poor families. They were both not used to the luxury of Stacy’s house.

A while later, a middle-aged man passed by the bowl. He looked and shook his head in disapproval. 'Stacy!' he shouted harshly, 'haven’t I told you not to leave your live meals where I can see them!' The blue jean-clad teenaged girl appeared. 'Daddy, please. I feel funny having them in my room. Suppose I want to change my clothes?' 'Look,' said hrr dad, 'they will soon be part of your body. It's silly to be so modest. Take them away. I don’t want to see them again, and don’t think of eating them when I’m in the room.'

Stacy gave a pout and held the boys' bowl against her exposed stomach as she carried it towards her room . Frank was actually admiring her stomach for a moment till he realized he would in all likelihood meet his death in there. Or perhaps she might chew him up. Stacy put the bowl down in her room. The room again was very luxurious, very pink and feminine.

Stacy was out of the room most of the next two hours. During that time Frank heard Pete crying about how he didn’t want to die and how unfair it was. All that time they kept wondering what it would be like to be eaten and ending up in Stacy's belly. How could the U'K's government allow such bizarre atrocities? They saw Stacy re-enter and approach the bowl. She reached in and pulled out the shaking, wriggling Pete. Stacy looked at Frank and said with a grin, "I don’t think you want to see this, but I don't care." Frank saw her gently petting the naked boy as she stepped to her bed. He looked at her and then gaped as she held Pete in one hand and began thumbing her jeans down to reveal her peachlike buttocks, each chubby cheek bulging from the scanty seat of her pretty knickers. The flimsy garment then followed the downward journey of her jeans and Frank felt his emotions rise with equivocal passion. He had never seen a naked girl before apart from banned pictures passed around his schoolmates with ribald remarks, chortles and sexual innuendos, but he had viewed those erotic illustrations with mounting excitement. Now, in such dire circumstances, he was to witness what he had so often fantasised during the bliss of nocturnal imaginings.

Stacy drew her tanktop up to expose her developed breasts and began introducing Pete's lips to her pink nipples which, like the male organ, responded with hardening firmness. She made him open his mouth and ordered him in soft but compelling words to suck each strawberry-like nubs, then, with sudden desire, thrust the helpless Pete down between her young thighs.

Frank heard Pete's sob of dismay as his face was smothered by the girl's plump labia, then the sobs stopped and Frank saw his companion's head disappear.

Again, Frank's emotions raced with equivocal excitement. He wondered what Frank must be going through...what must he be feeling having his head plunged into that girl's wet and slimy vagina. His attention was drawn to the girl herself, seeing her facial expressions as she began urging her human dildo deeper and deeper until only his legs were visible. She began a slow pumping movement, her eyes closed and with sensuous moans, the movements became more rapid, her sounds grew louder as she rammed poor Pete into herself. Eventually, after what seemed an age, her gasps quickened, she splayed her shapely legs wide apart and then uttered quick erratic gasps. Frank kept staring from his prison, watching her relax. He could see the figure of his friend slowly slip out of Stacy's vulva, his body glistening with the girl's vaginal fluid. Another long wait came before Stacy awoke from her post-orgasmic slumber. She still lay with her head on the soft-feathered pillow as she reached down to grasp Pete. It was a wonder he still breathed after his suffocating ordeal. Frank, with the compassion of a good friend, wished he had expired. He watched as she lifted Pete up bringing him close to her face, her lovely blue eyes gazing at him with unholy relish. Frank then gasped when he saw Tracy's mouth open and her sharp little teeth close over one of Pete's arms. Frank screamed out in his prison of glass which she could not hear, as she bit off the limb, chewed it up, swallowed and took the other limb between her teeth.

Frank then witnessed what would eventually be his fate - and the fate of millions of youths.

Stacy could not eat her live meal in front of her father, but she devoured Pete with Frank watching in abject horror. She grinned maliciously at the victim in his glass bowl as she masticated his friend's limbs. She then turned him upside-down and teased his genitals with the tip of her tongue making sensuous noises, then with a snap, bit the masculine organs from him and began sucking the morsels. Her ivory incisors soon made the tiny organs a pulpy mash before she swallowed with a sigh. Even then, Frank could hear Pete’s screams get louder and more urgent and he knew his friend was at his final moment being eaten alive. To be fair to Stacy, the only thing she heard from Pete was a whistling type sound. This continued for a few minutes and was rather unpleasant for Frank. Then all went silent when Stacy, her hand gripping his torso, placed Pete's head into her mouth. Thin streams of blood were spurting from the stumps of his arms and legs and spattering over her naked breasts. She gave another grinning smile at Frank while her tongue made sport lathering Pete's head.

There came an audible crack and Frank fell into a state of despair, knowing his companion had been beheaded. His eyes turned away. He had no desire to witness the rest of Pete's body being eaten.

Stacy’s exposed stomach had a noticeable bulge. The girl lazily climbed off her bed. She was clearly very excited and started to gently rub the bulge in her tummy. She approached Frank while gently fingering her vulva. It was quite true - that eating young males stimulated and aroused females' libidos as well as being so manifestly nutritious.

'I shan't be eating you for a few days,' she murmured as she gazed down at her next victim, 'So I'll use you as a toy. You might like that.' Frank glared up at her and at her blood-spattered breasts. He shouted at her: 'How can you be so beastly? Have you no conscience...no heart...no soul?' But it was to no avail. She couldn't hear his words, and even if she could, she would have merely smirked or even giggled.

Frank heard the girl talking about her meal to another girl on the 'phone. When she was finished she turned to him and he noticed the bulge in the girl’s stomach was smaller. Stacy then went into the en suite bathroom to shower and remove the blood and sexual excesses from her intimate parts. She reappeared naked and climbed into her bed to sleep. He heard her mother call up to ask whether she needed any supper but Stacy answered she didn't want anything more to eat.

For the next two days, during which he was given food and drink and given a a wash, Frank saw her walking around naked shewing off her young breasts and firm, fleshy buttocks. By now the bulge in her stomach had definitely shrunk and her victim was now being dissolved and dispatched to every part of her body and to her bowel for disposing when she felt the need.

After the next two days, Frank saw no bulge in the girl’s stomach. He knew Pete was well gone. He spent that day expecting to be Stacy’s dinner and wondered what it would be like to be abused by that pretty girl like Pete was...to be thrust up into her vagina and used like a dildo. He also wondered what it might be like to be alive inside the stomach of the young girl, and trembled at the idea of being slowly digested; but that night instead of being a dinner he was given food to eat. This happened the next few nights. Frank was puzzled until he overheard a conversation between Stacy and her mother. It seemed there was a substance in his food that would help build up Stacy’s bum after she consumed him. So his purpose was to build up the girl’s buttocks! That night he refused to eat and was given a painful injection.

A few nights later, Stacy in tight black slacks and a tank-top approached. She was not carrying any dinner for Frank. When she pulled Frank out of the glass bowl, he knew that, instead of having dinner, he would be Stacy’s! 'Mummy!' the girl called out as she held the struggling Frank, 'Since daddy’s not home can I eat my shrinkee in the dining-room?' 'That's all right,' her mother smiled. However, the girl had ominous plans for him before she would eat him....

She took him out of the glass bowl and carried him to her bed. She gripped him firmly in one hand as she removed her jeans, knickers and thin cotton top. Frank knew exactly what she intended to do with him. Part of his senses seemed to relish the forthcoming ordeal, after all, she was such a pretty, seductive girl, but because of his inexperience and youth, his more reasoning senses recoilled at the degradation his friend had suffered before his ghastly demise. He began begging for mercy. He implored her, telling her how beautiful she was, that he had admired her, even worshipped her; but of course, she couldn't hear or understand his piping words. She merely smiled and began gently rubbing his tearful face over her burgeoning breasts. Frank's senses whirled in a vortex of confusion as he felt the resilient mammae pressed over his face and then, one after the other, having her nipples forced into his mouth. He thought of Pete. Did he feel the same way as he was played with like this? And did he have the same terrible thoughts of the ensuing ordeal - that of eventually being devoured - his flesh and organs used to nourish, stimulate and develop the girl into a beautiful seductress.

It was international. Young girls all over the world were drawn to this bizarre "diet". Cannibalism was rife, and Governments of all countries readily sanctioned it to appease the ever-strengthening desire of the vast female populace. The world, he bitterly decided, had gone mad...irrevocably, irrepressibly insane.

Frank was slowly lowered to have his body pressed into her rounded belly, a gesture that filled him with horror, informing his troubled mind that soon, very soon, he will be in her stomach as Pete was and countless other youths. Further down he went until he felt the soft curls of her pubescent hair touch his face. Suddenly he was confronted with the plump, tender lips of her vulva. At only 12" in height, his head could so easily be inserted. The faint aroma of feminine arousal wafted to his nostrils. Frank gave a gasp, his eyes stared transfixed at the enormity before him. In the next instant he found his face pressed onto those fleshy lips. He instinctively took a deep breath before Tracy forced his head into the resilient cavity. That experience...which he had so often dreamed of...had come about. The fleshy walls of Tracy's vagina clamped around his head like a girl's fist. At once, Frank felt panic rise in his heart. He exhaled and immediately inhaled only to find viscous fluid filling his tiny mouth, and what air there was in that intimate, fleshy tunnel was corrupt with a fetid mixture of libidinous fluid.

Tracy, now feeling the excitement rousing in her loins thus animating her clitoris, proceeded to thrust him deeper into her vagina, her labia opening wider to allow the shoulders of her victim to slide in. At once, the lubricity had begun its flow which made it easier to propel him deeper. Then she began the rhythmic movement, agitating her tumescent clitoris against his back as she plunged him backwards and forward. This continued for a lengthy time. Frank, in his state of despair, really thought he'd die there and then...actually smothered, suffocated and killed in that girl's slimy vagina; but then, to his initial relief, she extracted him making an audible sound of suction as he emerged. Then, to his utter horror, he found himself propelled to her other orifice - a place which, to him and the majority of men, had only one purpose - to expel the more solid of body-wastes, and quite possibly the most repulsive apertures of the female anatomy.

As his face drew close to the anus his screams became high-pitched and then suddenly ceased when she crushed his face to the crinkled hiatus.

With his arms free, he stretched out his hands and strained with all his might against her firm young buttocks to prevent the ghastly insertion; but it was to no avail. How could a youth shrunk to a mere 12" prevail against a girl well over 5 times his size, and with such a compelling sexual desire, prevent having his head thrust into that intimate tight cavity?

With his head well-lubricated by her sexual emmissions, the rubbery sphincter dilated to accept him and his head slipped past the muscular rim. Tracy gave a squeal of girlish delight followed by sensuous gasps. Her mother, occupied with some domestic chore downstairs, smiled to herself when she heard her daughter's carnal pleasure. So many times, she, in her youth, had indulged herself in the same way. As she arranged flowers in the spaceous sitting-room she reflected on those past pleasures when she, at the same age as her absurdly young daughter, played with her shrunken victims frivolously and then, with gastronomic relish, gobbled them up.

At that moment, Frank believed he was about to be thrust further as he had been in her vagina, but, thankfully, Tracy realised that it would be far too painful pushing his shoulders past the restricting sphincter, so she rather reluctantly left only his head imprisoned in her confining anus and several times clenched his neck, and all too soon, Frank felt his senses swimming as his lungs struggled to inhale non-existent air. Perhaps, he thought desperately, this was to be my death, suffocated in that pretty girl's crushing anus? Already he was forced to swallow mouthfuls of her excreta, and then, to his immense relief, she pulled him from her constricting orifice and looked at his tortured features with a pernicious grin.

'I'm still going to eat you,' she murmured, 'Just thought you'd like to see and taste what you'll become when I've consumed you.'

Frank glared back at her. He gasped and spluttered recriminations, telling her what a horrible girl she was, but she couldn't comprehend his strange noises.

 

Frank struggled but to no avail as the girl carried him into the bathroom. In there she started to clean Frank in the wash basin while she talked to him. 'I don’t know why daddy is so squeamish about my food,' she said. 'I mean, he is a male, and ought to know and accept it. Mummy has had loads of boys when she was my age. I mean, they're only boys, and that's all they're fit for... nice things to eat, and they give us such lovely figures. You like my figure, don't you?' she grinned as she thoroughly rinsed him. 'I'm really looking forward to having you in my tummy. I feel so hungry.' She gave him a much wider grin and Frank looked fearfully at her open mouth and gleaming white-pearly teeth.

The girl dried Frank off with a towel. She carried him down to the dining-room and found a medium-sized oval-shaped wooden plate. She then called for her mother. When the attractive lady appeared the daughter asked her to help: 'Can you find four pins, mummy, you know, those we use for pinning notices in the kitchen?' Tracy's mother knew exactly what her prococious daughter intended to do. Frank stared in abject horror as the two callous females "crucified" him to the wooden platter, his legs splayed wide apart. Tracy then carried him to the large, highly-polished dining table. From the sideboard drawer her mother gave her daughter a pearl-handled knife and a fork. Frank reflected on how ridiculous it was that he should lose his life so some pampered girl so she could have a more shapely arse! But was totally helpless lying there with his hands and feet inescapably pinned and entirely at her mercy.

Tracy sat. Her mother took her leave saying to her as she went: 'Bon appetite, my darling.' Tracy took the utensils in her hands and looked down at her next victim. She ran the tip of her tongue over her lips with that gastronomic relish.

The ordeal then began. Tracy stuck her fork into the left shoulder and began slitting his torso from his sternum down to his groin. Frank's screams were audible but hardly disturbing. It wasn't the pain Frank was expressing but his realisation that he was about to be eaten by that cruel girl. Tracy called her mother back into the dining-room and asked her to help her to eviscerate her victim which her mother was only too pleased to do. It was such a messy job...not the sort of thing a young lady would find appetising.

'You know, mummy,' Tracy murmured, turning her eyes from the disagreeable disemboweling, 'I've decided that, for my next birthday I'd really like a whole, full-sized boy, or perhaps two, and I'd like a few of my friends and have a party. It'll be on a Saturday this year so we could have a lovely party lasting the whole weekend. My friends could stop for the night and go on all day Sunday. Will that be all right, mummy?'

'Of course, darling,' smiled her mother as she scooped out Frank's intestines with ever-indulgent agreement, 'Your father will have to go to his sister's for the weekend, though.'

'Yes,' said the girl as she turned her eyes back to the eviscerated Frank who, amazingly, was still alive. 'I like daddy awfully, but he gets so terribly grumpy about us eating boys. Why does he go on so?'

'Well...' suggested her mother thoughtfully...'it could be that he just doesn't agree with it...'

'Or that he wasn't eaten himself when he was young,' opined the girl with a simpering giggle, 'I bet he's always wished he could be eaten by some girl.'

Her mother gave a little laugh, but she didn't disclose that ever since she first met her husband she had harboured quite strong desires to eat him, and more so when she first became pregnant. Whenever they had sex she had fantasised eating his penis as he drove its enormity into her; and the few occasions she had taken it in her mouth she had had that intense desire to bite it off, and then nip off each of his testicles. The thought of it as she deftly fondled his balls more often took her to the dizzying heights of orgasm than all of the passionate thrusts of his manliness.

With those visions swimming through her mind she readily agreed that her lovely daughter shall have what she wished for her forthcoming birthday which was only three months ahead.

By then, Frank was half eaten. He was still alive and in mental anguish as little by little he disappeared down that girl's pretty throat and into her belly where, after a long process, his flesh and chewed-up bones will be digested and distributed to her delightful plump buttocks and burgeoning breasts. She gazed at his tiny, insignificant penis, her eyes seemingly laughing with ridicule. She leaned down and began licking it, her tongue, so huge in comparison, curling beneath it to lap at his equally minute testicles. Whether she intended to enlarge his smallness, it had no effect, but it impelled her resolve to have one or two full-sized boys for her forthcoming birthday.

With a quick snap she took his tiny genitals between her teeth and bit them from his groin all the while smiling into his anguished features.

'Oh, mummy!' she exclaimed, as she finished him off, 'it feels so good having a boy inside me. I have to go to my room for a while. She threw herself on her bed feeling the exquisite effects as all girls do upon eating boys. Something inside her began tingling and that irresistable urge to touch herself came over her, and she discovered the effect it had on her clitoris as soon as her dainty fingers touched it.

As Stacy walked down the street and boys admired her nice arse and prominent breasts, they might have no idea of the contribution of the boys named Frank and Pete, and that they, too, might be selected to be her birthday treat and subsequently help to enhance her attractive figure.