- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now this one's different. I imagine this'll take a lot of work to get right. Ah well.

A fart woke Phil up this morning.

He slowly blinked his eyes and breathed deeply, stretching his lungs for the day. Of course, he'd shortly wish he hadn't, but he didn't know that yet. He slowly scratched his stomach - he could feel the warm sunlight on it, and the sensation was pleasant. He yawned, and his mother's left buttock rushed into his open mouth.

"Oh."

He was lying on his mom's queen-size bed, about halfway down. His mom lay on top of him, her large rump resting square on his face. He half-heartedly tried to move his head side-to-side but his mom had secured him tight with her leather belt. Thong. Thingy. There'd be no getting out of her buttcrack this morning. It wasn't that bad anyway. His mom's big bum was warm and soft and he often pretended she was just hugging him with her butt. She was still sleeping peacefully, her ass rising and falling on his face. His head filled her crack up to the brim, with his nose peacefully brushing her asshole and only a tuft of his hair resting between her cheeks on the bed silk. Her feet lay cupped possessively around his crotch, again, and she was reflexively stroking his bulge in her sleep. Her thighs lay heavily on his chest. He wouldn't mind so much, but his mom's thighs were just so damn big and heavy, and she knew he knew that. She'd squashed his head between them enough. They might as well make a tv series about it.

Wait.

That rung a bell somewhere. Was there a new TV show on she wanted to watch or something ... ? Well anyway, nothing for it now but to wait for mom to wake up and take her ass off of his face. Maybe he'd get to eat breakfast that hadn't been squeezed between her butt-cheeks for a change. Maybe he'd just sit here and enjoy the quiet solitude of being an ass-slave.

*PPPFFFFFFFFRRTTTTTT*

"Ughh ..." His mouth had been open for that one. Well, nothing for it. 

"Mmmmnnnn."

The sound of him kissing his mom's anus was unusually intimate and warm. He supposed this only made sense; for years the lips of his mother's starfish were the only lips he'd known, the only ones to kiss him as he'd kissed them. By this point he knew how to kiss her so that his lips locked precisely against her anal ring, which she enjoyed the most. But even this didn't seem to be stirring her this morning, so with a little strain he tilted his chin up slightly, smooched his lips against her anus, extended his tongue into her bowels and began French-kissing his mom's asshole.

"Mmmm. Mmmmmn, good morning Philip."

That got her attention.

Debra liked to do this. It wasn't enough for her that she already forced him to spend most of his time face-first up her big bare arse, she had to prove he'd adapted to life in it. Knew how to survive it, how to please it. All the tricks. All the little movements. She sat up, and his tongue was forced another inch up her anus.

"You make an excellent anal alarm clock sweetie. Here's a little reward for you." And so Phil found himself in the back of the shower with his mother, him on his knees behind her of course, as she buried his face in her soapey ass. He managed to avoid the soapey taste by forcing his tongue to stay up her asshole. She reached over to get a towel, and his tongue was forced in further still.

"Ohhh, that's very good sweetie. I'll go downstairs and make some breakfast. Some freshly squeezed mango juice I think, fresh fruit and cereal. You can eat my asshole again. I know you love doing that."She reached under her rump and pinched his cheeks. "Damn." he thought.

She made him shuffle around after him with his face still buried in her bum, which in many ways was much more embarassing than simply being carted around inside it like a prisoner or a coin in a purse. Especially when going down stairs. He'd have to lean heavily into her bottom to stop falling down, and she'd always rear back and say something like "Why Phil I'd no idea you wanted to be in my bottom so badly! Thank you!" What made it worse was that she'd taken to walking hand in hand with him - no, wait, he must remember, hand in foot, with his palms bound to the heavy, smelly soles of her feet and his delicate little fingers intertwined with her big, plump toes. She just wanted him to think that this was hand in hand, that he was less than her, and a perfect match for her plump butt, legs and feet! And despite himself, he was growing to like being walked on, or holding her foot to his face in a tender moment, or kissing it.

Five minutes later she could tell he was still trying not to scream while she balanced her weight standing on his groin making up their breakfast. It was important that she teased her son today, but under no circumstances was she going to allow him to cum before the show. And so, after Debra had fed herself a full, nourishing breakfast and fed her son, well, her asshole she fed Phil his size-changing elixir and got changed as she waited for him to shrink. After a few minutes she picked her darling boy up and brought him to her huge, ruby-red lips.

"Phil, today is one of the most important days our company has ever had. This show is a showcase for what we do and how we do it. But more than that sweetie, it's a thank you for supporting me all these years, and giving me the strength to be all I can be, at the expense of your own." She smiled warmly. "Having you spend your life in my bum was just the greatest thing either of us could hever have hoped for."

This kiss got weird. It started off with her pursing her lips and smooching his tiny face against them, but then she couldn't stop her tongue snaking out and pulling him into her maw where she coiled around him, squeezed him, sucked on him and chewed him down until her knees buckled and he -

"Uh-oh! Better stop now!" She caught herself, spitting her son out into her right high-heel and attempting to wipe away some of the spit with her stocking-clad foot. "Sorry sweetie, mommy gets a little carried away sometimes." He groaned resignedly, too beaten and exhausted to bother hiding his vibrant erection, at which she giggled happily. Sliding her foot into her shoe and locking his face between her toes she headed off to the studio.

*

It took her an hour to get to the studio but to Phil it felt so much longer. Getting walked on for an hour straight by your own mother can do funny things to a guy. Phil hallucinated often. He dreamt he was back cuddling with Lashondra as she tried to convince him to help his mom get over her depression. He could feel her soft skin, catch the scent of her perfume, taste her soft lips. But then she would change, morph into his mom as she got bigger and bigger and smiled as she turned around and put her only son in her awesome plump ass. She was wearing a wedding dress, and he noticed he had a ring on his finger. It was then he noticed the crowd - endless members of family and friends, all family, all laughing at him. Why wouldn't they help him?! They cheered his mom on as she put him in her ass. Then he noticed an old lady in dark robes on an altar. She was saying something, but he couldn't make out what. Then she thrust her son up her rear-end, squeezing his body between her cheeks until his head popped into her anus, and then the crowd erupted into cheers. They were congratulating his mom, who wouldn't stop farting on him, and he got the feeling she never would. He suddenly realized the truth - he had just been married in spirit to his own mother's gigantic ass. His mouth filled with excrement as he wasn't even allowed to scream, and all there was was their laughter - their laughter and his mom's giggling and farting and -

He woke up. His mom's toes still wrapped reassuringly around his head. He was still in her shoe. It was all a dream. He relaxed and let his body absorb her weight. He didn't fight it as it got heavier and heavier, and soon he was back out again. Debra rounded the corner into the studio lot.

*

"... of course I can. He's in my shoe right now!"

The sounds game warbled and distorted, assailing Phil's mind as his consciousness ebbed back. There was a loud sussurus from the world outside the shoe, and suddenly the foot withdrew from him. His ribs popped painfully back into place and he suddenly felt very chilly. The noice outside just got louder as he saw his mom's hand enter. Thousands of people awaited him. He buried his face in the insole and tried to calm himself, taking long, deep drags of the sweaty foot-stench as he had been told. When he looked up the hand was gone, but then the plump foot reappeared and grabbed him tightly by the head. He was being dragged out of the darkened shoe by his mom's smelly foot.

"No! No Mom, no! I'm not ready!!"

The crowd erupted. Astonishment. Awe. Adulation. Exhiliration. There were camera-phones taking pictures everywhere. He supposed the studio didn't mind about the security.

"So, Philip," Madame Harukawa leaned down to talk to his mother's foot where he was still being held, "how does it feel to know that soon pictures of your tiny, male body being dominated by your voluptuous mother will soon be everywhere around the world courtesy of the world wide web?"

He tried to speak, but Debra decided to squeeze his head tighter and suddenly he couldn't make a sound.

"Ah ... ah ..."

"Speechless? It must be quite an honour huh?" The crowd burst into fits of laughter at her joke. She was dressed in a business suit and held  a microphone in her hand - Madame Harukawa was clearly the host for this show.

"I wonder - I've just got to try this," she said, fidgeting to get her foot out of her shiny black pump, the crowd wooping in delight, "I wonder, is it just your mom's feet you like or ..." And she pressed her big toe into Phil's face. The crowd laughed seeing him try to pry it off but his mom betrayed him, squeezing tighter still. And then they both laughed as they pressed their soles together on his little body, crushing him between two giant, stinky feminine feet. His mom had him trapped again, again again again, and the last thing he heard as he spasmed was the crowd's uproar as they pushed ever tighter together, toes touching ...

With Phil unconscious and on display, the show could finally begin.

*

Phil awoke. The first thing he noticed was the darkness, the second was the bad smell. Neither of these were particularly unusual for him by now. What was odd was the complete lack of pressure. He tried to move, and found he was bound to what he assumed was the floor by straps on his wrists, ankles and ... what was that around his head?

"Welcome back Philip! I trust you're fully recovered and in mostly good health?" Madame Harukawa's voice seemed to come from all around him but he could not be sure where.

"Your goal in this round is twofold! You may have noticed that your face is encased in something like a breathing mask. Normally these help victims of various injuries by supplying much needed oxygen to those in need of it! But not this device! This mask has precisely the opposite effect! For as you can see, we've attached the other end of it -!" There was a pulling sound and the sensation of fabric rushing over him, and the darkness fled. Phil looked around. He was strapped completely naked to a flat surface and there seemed to be some kind of clear plastic bubble-helmet attached to his head? The shawl was pulled from around Phil's face and there, squatting directly over to him and waving down happily as the hose from the helmet creeped up and into her anus, was his happy, giantess mother! "to your own mom's smelly asshole! Now as I've said, you have two goals. Firstly, you must become fully erect without being given any assistance from yourself or your mother except for the smell of your mom's farts and the knowledge of how completely she is dominating you! Secondly, you must then proceed to masturbate fully before asphyxiating in that little bubble of yours! If you fail to complete either task, your mother wins the round! If you orgasm after she has knocked you out with her supply of farts, she receives double points!"

Phil was sweating already! His mom pursed her bright pink lips and blew a kiss down to him, then squatted over him as if she was going to the bathroom. He could hear the gurglings from above ...

"Ready? Begin!"

Though he never knew it until later, the round was a very close run thing. Phil's mom had filled his helmet with her farts right away and sqeualed in delight at seeing Philip's rod rising to attention within a minute. Unfortunately for Phil, by that point he was very, very drowsy and could hardly concentrate on masturbating, and after four minutes of lazily trying to beat himself off as his mom kept him stocked up on her halucinogenics he blacked out with the taste of his mom's gas on his nose and tongue.

Score: Debra 1 - Phil 0

*

This time Phil was woken up by Madame Harukawa already in full-swing.

"Welcome to the shoe round Phil! Your mom told us you'd particularly enjoy this one! Here, you'll notice your tiny body is attached to a pressure gauge shaped rather like a high-heeled pump. Now we know you'll be used to that because your mom tells us you often beg to be put in her smelly shoes so you can get stood on by her! And to make matters even better, you'll soon you will be sharing with your old girlfriend! Yes, your mom tells us you used to talk to, kiss and even date her foot, and even named it after her whenever you made out! What a good son you are, to admit so on national television! Well, this round you'll get to spend plenty of time with her, as she will be trying to force you to ejaculate squashed under her foot, and then to simply squash you there until you lose consciousness! You will win the round if you fail to do both, she will win if she forces you to do them! She will also gain bonus points for higher pressures registered on the pressure-gauge, and if she can convince you to show your love to your former girlfriend by getting you to say or do anything special! You will win if you can convince her to get off you!" 

Phil opened his mouth to protest, but was quickly silenced by a big toe in his face.

Result: Debra toyed with her son for the full 30 minutes, bringing him to the brink of unconsciousness before withdrawing her weight. She convinced Phil to open-mouth kiss her as she squashed him and made him ejaculate on her foot twice. Only at the 29th minute did she apply full mind-numbing force and knocked her son out with her foot.

Score: Debra 4 - Phil 0

*

"Ugh.." he groaned, stumbling forward. Of course, this landed him face-first into his mom's footsoles. Of course.

"In this round you will be squashed, spun and disorientated between both her her heavy soles until she renders you unconscious, after waking up from which you will have twenty seconds to coat your body in paint, traverse the walkway of the back of her thick legs and leap onto her buttock, leaving a little painted outline of yourself there for everyone to see. If you fail to do this in the time allowed, she wins! If you fall between her thighs and she traps you in her scissorhold until the timer runs out, she earns double points! You yourself can earn double points by wedging your face between her butt-cheeks, an act of submission we are only too happy to encourage!"

Result: Phil win's with one second to go! How about that. He even stick's his face back in that plump rump for double points. Of course, his mom is understandably upset over not having beaten her son yet again, and felt no need to let his head out of her ass until he smothered in it.

Score: Debra 4 - Phil 2

*

Phil was very slow waking up this time. He almost didn't want to raise his head from it's soft pillow, but he did anyway.

*Clonk!*

"Ow! I mean ... ow?" Phil looked around frantically, and then swore loudly.

"Welcome back Phil! Now I'm sure you'll have noticed a few things have happened while you were out - and shame on you if you didn't! Firstly you've been grown back to regular person size and tied face-down onto the floor with your head encased in a three foot by three foot glass box. Secondly, that that glass box is mostly taken up by your own mother's huge ass! Yes, your face is sharing it's new home with your own mother's bum! You see for this round, we've fed your mother a certain kind of food that will induce the build-up of exactly 8 litres of methane in her bowels, which will be quite an irritance to your lovely mom! So, like any good son your going to help your mom out by massaging her to help her vent that nasty gas! But you won't be massaging her belly, oh no! You'll be massaging her ass! And you won't be doing it with your hands, which you can see are secured firmly outside that tough little glass box - you'll be massaging it with your face! It's in your interest to encourage your mom to release her gas into your little box as quickly as possible, because you have no source of fresh air and the toxicity of her farts should reach dangerous levels in about three minutes! Of course, you will have begun to hallucinate on her farts long before then! If you fail to release all 8 litres in time, you lose the round! Now as for your mom, she also has a chance to win this round! As I'm sure you can sense, your mom's feet have been positioned just below your groin, cupping your member gently. She will not be permitted to move this round, but the back-and-forward motions necessary for you to massage her rump with your face will certainly help out, because if you ejaculate onto her feet even once this round, you lose and she wins!"

Result: Phil enjoyed rubbing his face into that giant rump and having that warm gas sprayed over him, or at least his mom assumed so. He broked after 10 minutes, when it seemed he could take no more, after inhaling another few lungfulls of his mommy's noxious fumes. He fought against his meaty prison like a mad man, desperately trying to escape the fat butt he was trapped in, putting up, what felt to him, a herculean effort. Meanwhile, Debra enjoyed her massage. She wiggled her massive backside and clenched her cheeks, desperate to continue his charming discomfort. Such an effort, as minor as it was for her, put her son into hell. His body was crushed by the massive walls that were her butt cheeks, and all their weight pressed down on him from the wiggling. Worse still, she was still farting! Phil wailed in agony, but only got a mouthful of smelly asshole as for one terrifying minute his mom's toxic farts went straight down his throat into his lungs. After releasing 7 litres of her methane from her bowels straight into her son's face Debra is overjoyed to see him collapse face-first into her ass, drooling at the mouth. The round took 22 minutes, the latter 14 of which Phil spent under heavy hallucinations. Phil Though his member was viciously engorged, he never does cum on her feet.

Score: Debra 5 - Phil 2

*

"Your mom has chosen the pool round! In this round your face is attached to her copious derriere and you must french-kiss her asshole for the benefit of our Japanese schoolgirls, who will be studying both your forms for any deficiencies! Of course that's not all, for this time you will be tonguing your mom's asshole while completely submerged in a pool of water! Yes as our student voyeurs watch through the glass walls you will stand on the lowest rung of our ten-foot deep pool's stepladder with your face fully submerged just two feet from fresh, breathable air, while your mom stands a few rungs above you, able to breath perfectly normally as she forces your face to stay underwater with her ass! You will lose this round if you attempt to remove your face from her ass for any reason! She on the other hand will receive triple points if she can drown you underwater with her legs or ass! Now take a deep breath Phil and prepare to kiss your mom's ass goodbye!"

Result: Despite an admirable attempt to keep his tongue in place but he could not have won this round. He tries to survive breathing only the air bubbles released from his mom's rear-end as they tickle past his tongue. Hia mother meanwhile was in ecstacy. Her son's tongue was so deep up her anus she considered making it a permanent fixture. He was certainly good at it, and she enjoyed holding him deep inside her. She groaned, fantasizing about it. Yep, that would be perfect. He'd stay in her ass whenever he wasn't working, he'd eat and sleep there. She wouldn't even own him, her ass would, all on it's own. Phil could even marry it someday, she thought. "Oh that feels good," she shouted to the laughing voyeurs, "he's trying to get to first base with my ass!" Rather predictably he loses his nerve after forty seconds and attempts to escape. His mother wraps her thick thighs around his neck however, squeezing him tightly and sandwiching his face back into her buttcrack. As she felt him drown, Debra surprised everyone by cumming outrageously underwater. The voyeurs giving her a perfect score, she won the round as Phil was "stomach pumped" beside the pool.

Score: Debra 8 - Phil 2

*

"And now for the bonus round! As your mother has won more rounds than you at this point Phil, this is her round, meaning it is impossible for you to win! But do not despair; while it is impossible for you to win you can prevent her from winning. You can do this in a very simple way - stay conscious! In this round you will notice you have been attached face-up to the seat of what we call our mighty Femdom Throne! Your mom will then sit on your face with her voluptuous ass, clench her cheeks into diamond hard boulders and proceed to bounce repeatedly on top of your unprotected head! She will be trying to batter you unconscious with her ass, and you must simply resist until the round is over! Unfortunately for you, there is no set time limit for this round and as it is her bonus round, it is simply down to your mother to decide when to get off you. If she wishes, she can stay on you all night! If you have retained consciousness until she gets off, you win! If however you have been beaten asleep by her butt, she wins! But that's not all! Because this round has no time limit, your mom is able to accrue extra points! For every time you regain consciousness only to lose it again under her pounding ass, she gains an extra point! If she orgasms while bouncing on you at any point, she receives double points! If you orgasm at any time during this round, you both win a special mystery prize! Begin!"

Result: Debra makes the most of the round by stretching it out for a full hour. Phil's face is battered and bruised under his mom's rump, and when she finally gets off him they find his nose is temporarily stuck between her buttocks, and must call a break. Debra orgasmed four times that hour. Phil however, only managed to cum twice and lost consciousness 7 times.

Score: Debra 22 - Phil 2

*

His mom's butt, apart from being tremendous, was tremendously heavy and by the end of the last session Phil was sure he was getting a concussion. Debra could see her son wasn't enjoying this as much as she was, and so she had a thought to make him happier. Whispering something in his ear she pointed to her bottom with a wink and led him away from the madly-cheering crowd, and they found a quiet corner of the backstage where she could sit on his face as her anus did it's happy business into his mouth. "There, feel better sweetie?" She said when finished. He gurgled blankly, and then collapsed onto the floor. Giggling, she scooped him up with her legs by his chest and held his head in her lap, stroking it gently until the buzzer sang out again.

*

"And now the headscissor round! Yes this favourite round of mother-son contestants, at least for the mothers, involves your mother Debra locking her thick, meaty legs around your unprotected head and literally scissoring it between them! She will earn points for everytime you make a sound, be it moan, groan or scream of pain, due to her thighs crushing your head, and will win automatically if you lose consciousness at any point, though of course when she does she won't be able to earn any bonus points! She'll get these for additional sounds, making your head dissappear entirely between her gargantuan thighs, and for orgasming due to scissoring you. Your chance to win is if you can pry your head out of her thigh clamp, at which point you will earn ten times the bonus points! However, your arms and legs will be bound to the floor for this round, and your mother will be sitting above and behind you in a chair, making it very easy for her to scissor you for as long as she likes, hence your high point ceiling! If you orgasm at any point, you both win another mystery prize!"

Result: The most powerful part of a mother's body squeezes together around the most important part of her son. She was enjoying this contest immensely so far. How do you think it ended?

Score: Debra 29 - Phil 2

"And now for the next round - no, no Mrs Metzger just leave your thighs right there, yes right around his head, that's right. It's time for the Question and Answer round!"

Chapter End Notes:

The show will continue next chapter. Rather briefly, one imagines.