- Text Size +

"Good lord you have a nice ass," he said behind me.

"Gee thanks Troy," I said, turning to face the creep. "I appreciate that you tell me such nice things in front of everyone."

"Okay, okay. Sorry," said Troy, holding up his hands. "I didn't mean to insult you. Just complement you." He looked at my breasts like he was considering saying something about them. I didn't give him a chance.

"Thanks. I can't imagine why I wouldn't feel that way," I sneered, and stalked to the other end of the office. I didn't care that he was probably looking at my rear as I left. I just wanted to be away from Troy. I tried to ignore the "look at that butt bounce" comment as I walked away. Reaching friendly territory, (that being my friends' office cubicles) I sat down next to my friends, Marie and Kevin, and sighed loudly.

"Troy?" asked Marie, not looking away from her glowing computer screen where she was working on microsoft excell. I hated the damn program almost as much as Troy. Marie was not too fond of it either but a girl has to do what she has to for work these days.

 "Bingo," I said.

Kevin rolled his eyes. "Whatdidhe do?" He strung his sentence together like it was all one big word. He was as sick of Troy as I was. He was a protector of sorts, at least for me and Marie. He would take on anyone if he thought they were being inappropriate to a woman. Good men like him are so hard to find. Sometimes I wished we were dating. 
"Just a comment or two about my ass."

"I'll go talk to him," Kevin said, getting up.

"I think I can take it," I said, pushing him back down. "I deal with that when I take the train to work with random people sometimes."

"You shouldn't have to," he said."No dear. But I do. I just wish I didn't have to deal with it in the office environment."

I went through the day. Normal work. Paper pushing. I hated it but it pays the bills. I was walking outside when I realized that Troy was behind me. I could see him in the reflective doors. He was oogeling at my rear. I took longer strides, trying to make it to the doors. I pushed my way through and hurried out to my car.

"Have a good day Suzy?" he asked from behind me.

"No I didn't. Go away Troy.""Look I just meant to apologize. I didn't really mean to hurt your feelings. I just like you a lot."

"You have a funny way of showing it," I said. I was at my car and putting my bag in the back seat. I backed out a bit so I didn't hit my head on the roof."Hey you don't need to be mean. I-"
That was when I felt his hand rub up against my bottom.  I didn't jump. Just slowly turned towards him, his fingers trailing across my rear.

"Don't fuckin' touch me asshole!" I whispered. I fingered the pepper spray that was on my key chain.

"I didn't mean to!" he pleaded. "Really. I didn't meant it!""Yeah and you didn't need to keep you hand there either!" I spat.I hopped in the driver's seat, locked the doors and gave him the finger as I drove off.

The next few days I avoided Troy. I got the odd look thrown my way but at least it wasn't anything too overt.  Staring I can handle. It wasn't until Friday that he made another pass. 
I was at the copy room, trying to pull a new stack of blank papers down from the shelf. The printer had run out of paper again and someone had left the fresh paper on the top shelf. It was high and my 5"9' stature didn't grant the proper altitude to reach the paper on my own. I had found a wooden crate and used it to boost myself high enough to reach the paper bin. I was lifting the paper down when Troy walked in. 

"Looking good Suzy," said Troy behind me. 

"Drop dead Troy," I told him. I didn't bother to turn around.

"Whoa. Now that wasn't nice. I think you should apologize.""I think you should jump off a bridge. There's a good one on I-95. It ought to do the trick." I set the paper down and turned to face him.   "Don't you get it? I don't like you."

"You could learn to." He grinned. He had that big, strong man look going for him. He was good looking enough. He was just an asshole.He put his hand on the printer, blocking me from leaving. "I could have reached the paper bin Suzy. You should have called for me." His other hand reached for my hair. I slapped it away

."Gotta love blonds. So sassy."

"Gotta love nimrods. So stupid." I walked around him and headed for the door. A hand smacked my backside as I left.

"Nice dress by the way."I turned to face him.

"That was no accident," I said coldly.

"What are you going to do about it?" he smiled, cool as a cucumber.

"Tell human resources. File sexual harassment."

"What proof do you have that I've done anything wrong?" he grinned. Fucking grin was pissing me off. It didn't matter. He might have been an asshole, but he was also right. I didn't have proof of harassment. Just my word against his. I turned and left.

My friends could tell something was wrong but despite their attempts to comfort me or get me to vent, I remained silent about the incident. I went home that night and took a long bath. I drank a cup of tea. I ate dinner. I slept. And I brooded. 

 The incident in the parking lot and in the copy room replayed themselves in my mind all weekend, like a reel of a bad film that you can't walk out on or shut off. I ignored calls from my friends. Kevin and Marie both dropped by to see me but I asked them to leave me alone. I shut my emotions away, not letting them out, thinking I was showing restraint. Trying to forget what happened.

Instead my emotions burned like hot coals. I thought about it no matter how many diversions I put in my path. I worked out, I ran, I read. I went for a walk. I cooked a delicious meal. I went to chruch. I even went to the movies. Still, my mind simmered and my emotions boiled.

Finally, Sunday night, when I couldn't face another day at work with Troy, I got out my book.
The book was handed down the generations in my family; mother to daughter. I had not touched it in years. Mother had made me memorize most of it. I had shied away from the

book as soon as I left home. I wanted to be normal like most people want to be heros. Still, I suppose there is no escaping your roots. When you have magic blood, it has a hold on you. 

I pulled out the book and began leafing through it. There was a summoning spell. I could have summoned a dragon. Still, the dragon might not be happy about being summoned and they generally have more knowledge of magic than the fool summoning them. No. Dragons were out. A few pages later was a spell that involved turning someone speechless for a day. That would be nice. I'd like to see Troy put that stupid grin on his face without speaking. Still, it wasn't what I was looking for. I needed something that would put Troy out of my misery for ever. There was a transformation potion that I could have made but  it wore off eventually and it would have taken months to make, assuming I did it right the first time. Potions can be tricky.

My eyes landed on the shrinking spell on the next page. It was fairly simple. It was powerful. It was easy. All I had to do was remember the incantation. No potions, no magic wands and most importantly, no danger to anyone I didn't want to shrink. 
It took a few trys to get the hang of the incantation again. I had been made to learn it by my mother and she had always insisted that spells be exactly right.  It's a good thing too because the spell soon came back to me. I was able to shrink the pen I had grabbed to practice. Then I moved on to a lamp about the size of a person. Once I had it down to the size of a pea, I returned it to its normal size. I felt confident that I had a good knowlege of the spell. Satisfied, I tucked into bed and slept the sleep of a confident woman.

As it turned out, I didn't use the shrinking spell on Monday. Nor did I on Tuesday. The opportunities just didn't present themselves. You would be surprised at how patient you have to be when you want to make someone disappear. 

It wasn't until Wednesday that I had a chance to shrink Troy. I had worn some eye grabbing pants. They looked good on me if I do say so myself. I walked by Troy and I knew that I had him looking at me. Unfortunately, so were a lot of guys in the office, and a few girls to my surprise. Damn, more attention that I really didn't want. Especially right now.  
I decided to switch tactics. It would be weird to shrink Troy all of a sudden. It would draw a lot of suspicion.  Instead, I would have him come to me. I smiled despite myself and awaited the end of the day.  

Leaving work, I saw that Troy was following me. Normally it would seriously creep me out. But tonight? Tonight was different. I walked in the direction that he usually parked his car. I took my car keys from my pocket and purposely dropped them. I tried to make bending over and picking them up as sexy as I could. Once the keys were retrieved, I fixed my hair and looked over my shoulder. Troy was walking up behind me on a course of interception. He was looking at my rear with a stupid expression on his face. He realized I was looking at him and seemed about to speak but I beat him to it.

"Hey Troy," I said neutrally. "Can you come here for a minute?"He walked over.

 "Hey there Suzy, you little bitch. Want to threaten me with legal action for looking at you again. It's not my fault you dress like a slut."

This was not exactly how I planned on kicking off the conversation, but you have to play the field. At least, that's what some guy friends who play sports tell me.

"No. Nothing like that. It was in regards to our conversation yesterday." I paused for dramatic effect and then continued like like a nervous high school actress getting ready for her big part in the school play. It had been a long time since drama club."I was thinking," I said, as I tossed my hair to one side and added another brief pause to wet his curisoty. "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I realize that you're just attracted to me and sometimes your emotions get the better of you. I really never gave you the chance to get to know me so it's unfair for me to threaten you the way I did. I'm so sorry!" I made my lip pout just a bit but tried not to overdue it.

"Well...I... Yes." said Troy. He clearly hadn't been expecting that from me and was at a temporary loss. I capitalized on his confusion."I know we've been mad at each other." I continued, building confidence now that his expression had gone from confusion to earnestness.

"I bet we would be better friends if we got to know each other better. Maybe, we could even be more than friends." His eyes lit up. "I mean, who knows?" I made a sultry flicker of my eyes towards his crotch and then back up at him. I let a smile tug at my lips. The smile wasn't acting. He was falling for my pitch and I was going to get him good!

"Why... Sure. I would love to."

"Great," I said sweetly. "See you tonight at eight," I passed him my address which I had written down on a card before I left work.

 "I can't wait!" said Troy. 

I almost felt sorry for Troy for falling so easily for my act but the sympathy disappeared when he smacked my tush as I walked away. I smiled back at him and giggled like an airhead although I refrained from winking. That would have been a little over the top.

I went home and fell into my normal routine. I went to the gym, came back and took a shower. I drank some tea but didn't eat anything. I made a dish of vegetables on a trey but no main course. Finally, I slipped into a rather sultry red dress. It really hugged my curves. Last but not least, I applied makeup and did my hair in the bathroom. That put me bang up on eight o'clock. I poured some wine and had only had a few sips when the doorbell rang. 
"Hey Troy," I said to him as I opened the door.

"Whoa," He said. He met my eyes for a few seconds before fixing on my boobs. "I mean wow! Really Suzy. Your boobs look great."

"Thats really sweet of you to say," I said. "Although for future reference you could also complement other parts of me. Like my hair for example."

"Oh it looks good too!" agreed Troy. "But your boobs look great. Why don't you wear more low cut shirts at work?"

"I can't imagine why," I said. "Would you like to come in or just stare at my boobs from there?"

"Coming in right now!" said Troy.
He came in and tried for a kiss. I turned my face away. 

"What?" said Troy."A lady likes to be romanced a little. Care to give it a try?" "I thought a kiss was romantic.""We'll work our way up to that. But first, can we got into the living room? The doorway seems so juvenile." I turned and headed for the living room, putting a lot of motion into my walk. It worked like a charm. Like a puppy, he followed me into the room. 
"Now this is romantic," I explained. "Try it now."
Troy didn't need prompting. He headed right over and started kissing me. He also groped me a lot. After a through boob squeezing, he moved onto caressing my ass. His tongue explored my mouth. I almost had to refrain from grinning. 
When he tried to move on to taking my dress off, I had to stop him.

 "Not so fast there Captain Kirk," I said. "When I eat, then you'll get inside me." I loved the double meaning. I was telling him what was going to happen and stringing him along all at once.You should have seen his face. I walked over to the oven and opened it. "Hey," there's nothing in there but some cut up vegetables. What do you take me for? Some dumb broad vegetarian? Don't you have any meat? Any man food?"

"It's funny you should say that. I do need to add something to this meal," I agreed. I whispered the shrinking spell and pointed my finger at Troy. He shrank in the blink of an eye. 

I rummaged through his clothes to find the naked little man that was Troy.  "And there is what I needed for dinner," I said with a wide grin. 

"No! No wait!" screamed the little Troy. He was no bigger than three inches and was unable to resist when I placed him on the plate of vegetables and closed the oven on him. 

The idea of eating a dead, cooked Troy was less appealing than a live, scared Troy. Besides, I wanted the last thing he ever saw to be my face. So I kept the heat on low. Just enough to scare him. I took frequent peaks at him through the oven window. I would wave, drink some wine and make a show of checking my watch to see if it was time to take him out.

Finally I decided that it would be dangerous to keep him in there any longer. Besides I was becoming inpatient. Not to mention hungry.

Pulling Troy and the vegetables from the oven, I placed them both on a plate. I added a thimble full of water to it for Troy, which he drank and bathed in.

"Now that you're nice and cooked," I said to Troy. "I can have my dinner."

"You can't eat me you dumb bitch!" screamed Troy. "You'll never get away with it."

"That's where you're wrong Troy. I CAN do it!" I was smiling widely now. I couldn't help it. "And I WILL do it. I'm going to eat you Troy. And no one will ever know what happened to you."

 "You bitch! You fucking bitch! You slutty little princess."

"That reminds me Troy. I think you were hoping to have sex with me tonight. Well unfortunately for you that won't be happening. The good news is you will be going to bed with me. Once I finish my dinner. Get it Troy?"

"You can't do this. I'm a human being!" His voice was pleading now. He had lost his demeaning tone now that he realized that I really could do what I was threatening to do."Troy, you've treated me like dirt since we met. All you ever see when you look at me was my body. Well now Troy, my body is going to have it's way with you! You will become a part of me. Sorry. I am going to eat you."

It was incredibly rewarding to see how badly he was taking this. He was shaking uncontrollably now, like a mouse cornered by a snake.

"No, no! I see now. You're helping me to see. I understand what a bad person I've been. This is a life changing experience for me."

"Right," I said. "So it wasn't you're intention to rape me tonight?"

"Wh-what!?" He said. "Rape me. These pills," I said, pulling a plastic bag with a pill in it from where I had put it after I found it in his pile of clothes. "aren't date rape drugs. Is that what you're telling me?"

"No. No! NO! Please! Please Suzy!" 

"Yeah, I was a little surprised to find them myself Troy.  You really are a top notch asshole, you know that? Honestly, I had decided to eat you before I found those but now I'm seriously mad. You're not just getting eaten. I'm going to swallow you alive. I want to feel you wiggle as you try to stop your decent down my throat. I want to feel you squirm as my stomach digests you. I want to know that everything you are will become a part of me. You rapest thug! How many people have you raped?"

"I...I!"

"I don't care. You will die, right here." I pointed to my belly. I reached towards him. He screamed and jumped back but I only grabbed a slice of cooked apple. I bit into it and mad a show of chewing and swallowing it. 

"Mmm. Oh now that is good Troy. You should feel free to help yourself. It'll all end up in my belly anyway." I finished off the apple slice."Hmm. Looks like you're not hungry Troy. You aren't eating anything."

"Please! Please!" was all he said.

"Oh well Troy. I could use some meat. Gotta keep my butt looking good you know."

I reached for him. He shied away but I grabbed him easily and held him before my face. I smiled widely. Troy was squirming in my hands now. He had given up saying 'please' and was just crying. Really, I mean a guy who always pretends to be macho, crying.He looked down.

"Only you could think to look at my breasts right before I eat you Troy," I said. Who knows, he may have been looking for an escape but I didn't care. 
And I opened wide.


I took my time pushing Troy into my mouth. I wanted him to enjoy the view of my mouth closing around him. Then he was inside. He squirmed around on my tongue and I must say that the sensation was delightful. It was even starting to turn me on. He taste of fruit and sweat. I wouldn't have expected it to taste good but it was. Troy was still screaming. It was all nonsense now. I brought my tongue up to meet my pallet and swallowed my food. 

Troy whaled when he slid down my throat. I heard it at first before it was cut off by my esophagus muscles closing behind him, forcing him down my dark throat. I felt him wiggle against their embrace. I even felt him enter my belly. Then the sensation stopped for a time. 

I had just eaten someone. He was alive in my stomach. It felt good. Satisfying. KNowing the man who intended me for his victim was now my dinner. I was about to take a sip of wine when I felt a rubbing in my belly. I jumped and nearly spilled my wine. I realized that Troy was trying to climb out of my stomach, or at least out of the acid in my stomach. I could feel him in my stomach! It was amazing. I grinned and sipped some wine. I smiled and was lulled by the feeling squirming in my stomach for a time. I felt so predatory, so feminine.

All too soon, the movements stopped. I finished eating the cooked fruit on my plate. My belly was content. It hadn't been a large meal but it had been a satisfying meal. And in more ways than one.

I prepared for bed. It was rather a turn on to know that Troy, now within me and soon to be a part of me, would be with me wherever I went but have no say in anything I did. I smiled and went to sleep.

The next day I couldn't get Troy out of my mind. People were wondering where he was. They called his cell phone, his house and asked his friends. A few people even asked me where he was. Now That, was a turn on. I shook my head and said I didn't know but once they were gone, I couldn't help but grin. Everyone asking where he went when he was inside me, now a part of me, was enjoyment beyond words. 

I was reveling in the experience  when one of Troy's friends, Jack,  came up to me. "Didn't I see you and Troy in the parking lot last night?""It must have been someone else," I said. "You know that Troy and I didn't get along.""No it was you," he said. "You must know

something."

"What would I know? That the biggest creep ever didn't show up for work? How would that be surprising for him?" I asked, turning away.


I left him there but he kept looking at me funny. I remembered the delightful feeling of swallowing Troy whole. Jacky Boy. I might just have to have you over for dinner.