- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Please let me know if you want me to complete a second chapter?

 

 

Jenny was relaxing on a red leather sofa in the living room; she was busy speaking on the telephone. Both of her long legs were draped casually across the three large sumptuous cushions and she was resting her head on three black silken pillows. As she gently moved, the erotic sound of leather against leather could be heard as her black skirt rustled and squeaked as it reacted to the fabric of the sofa. A tantalizing glimpse of black stocking and suspender belt could be seen as her short skirt rode upwards gently stroking at her sexy thighs.

 

 “So you’ll bring the car around to my place around five o’clock then sir?” 

Jenny smiled to herself as she listened to the reply and then answered

“Yes bring your wife and kids that’s not a problem”  

Jenny leant forward and picked up a packet of cigarettes and a gold lighter

“Ok! See you about five then… bye” 

Jenny replaced the receiver and selected a cigarette from the box, she placed a long luxurious gold-banded cigarette between her evil pouting red lips and lit the end. She inhaled, drinking the smoke deep into her lungs and expelled it with an evil hiss through her teeth. Looking around the room she casually leant forward and picked up a small wooden box from the coffee table. A gold chain hung around her neck and the small key attached to it was nestling in the warm recess of her bosom. She pushed the key into the hole, unlocked the box, lifted up the hinged lid and peered inside at the live contents. Small shrunken men and woman darted around the confined space in terror when they saw Jenny peering down at them. The smell of lipstick and cigarettes wafted down amongst them as they panicked and tried to escape the giantess’s evil gaze. Jenny’s make up was immaculate and her face was beautiful. Her eyes were azure and her blonde hair was cut fairly short and looked permanently tousled, fashioned into an impish style. She liked to wear full make up and finished her look with bright red lipstick and a coating of lip-gloss.

The ordeal for one of the lucky captive held in the box would be over very quickly; they knew this from bitter experience. Jenny’s diamond ringed fingers still holding the luxury white cigarette between them casually selected a female by trapping her with the pad of her red talon finger. The small helpless woman struggled beneath Jenny’s powerful finger to no avail; escape was useless, and she knew it was the end for her. As she was lifted into the air on her way to Jenny’s mouth of death she saw her husband being comforted by the other captives, they all knew they shared the same fate or worse as the woman. Jenny simultaneously licked her lips with her sensual tongue before placing the terrified trembling morsel into her mouth. The unfortunate snack was smeared in lip-gloss as she was posted like a piece of mail into her warm wet maw. The woman was helpless inside Jenny’s powerful mouth and was moved around the slippery wet cavern like clothing in a tumble dryer. Jenny maneuvered the woman’s fragile naked body between her back teeth; paused, her face grinning with cruel relish as she allowed the snack to contemplate her fate. Jenny then applied a small amount of pressure, issuing supreme pain before crunching down on her and allowing her to die. Bored, she swallowed the half chewed body down into her stomach and her waiting gastric juices.

Jenny then selected another screaming male from the box and closed the lid and locked it, placing it back on the coffee table. Looking at her gold watch she noticed it was nearly five o’clock and the family with the car would soon be at her house.

“I can’t greet my guests with blood on my teeth can I” 

Jenny addressed the small man like his opinion meant something to her. She reached for the small box and the petrified male sighed with relief that he might live another day.

“I can’t be bothered to open the box up again” 

Jenny placed the small man on the floor. He lay petrified in the pile of the white carpet as Jenny started to ease herself into her black, spike heeled, knee length pointy toe boots.

“Soon as I squeeze into these boots I’ll crush you,” promised Jenny to the terrified man. 

The male could smell the soft expensive leather of the sexy boots and could hear the erotic sound of the zip being fastened as she pulled it up the length of her now leather-clad leg. He saw a glimpse of stocking top and crotch less knickers and jenny’s pouting vagina, which was dripping with excitement as she prepared to kill.  As the second boot was being fitted she placed the unforgiving sole of her right boot close to him. He reached up and placed his hand on the hard pitiless surface, which in a few seconds was going to kill him. 

Jenny slid on the second boot and zipped it up, she then dropped a small clear plastic bag on to the floor next to him. With the pointed toe of her right boot she bullied and nudged him, ordering him to climb into the bag. Petrified he clambered inside the plastic death chamber wondering why he was so aroused by the senario. As he lay trapped in the sensuous plastic of the bag he heard Jenny saying to him

“I’ve put you in the bag because i don’t want blood on my lovely carpet.”

He could see Giantess Jenny towering over him, her leather clad figure as tall as the highest skyscraper. He waited for the foot to be raised and death to be administered coldly but Jenny bent and picked up the snap bag and peered inside at him. The giantess invited him to masturbate for the final time before his execution and placed the small bag down onto the coffee table. Through the haze of the bag he could see Jenny slipping on tight black leather gloves, which aroused his passion to greater heights. The gloves now tightly fitting over her beautiful hands she picked up the small bag containing the man and peered inside.

“Are you coming yet my sweet one?” 

Jenny’s voice was smooth as silk as she urged the male on to complete his final act of carnal desire.

The small man was thrashing around inside the bag with sexual anticipation and he knew this would be the best and last orgasm he would ever have. Jenny’s scheming evil eyes watched the male performing for her pleasure when there was a knock at the door.

“Oh my guests have arrived “  Giggled Jenny. 

Before the man could complete his orgasm, Jenny held the bag between the gloved fingers of her left hand and callously crushed the male with the thumb and index finger of her right hand, her evil lips spread tight across her face with a cold look of indifference. She felt his fragile body explode as she slowly applied more pressure. Whilst she took his life she fingered her drenched clitoris with her leather clad fingers, exited that she had taken another life in such a delicious fashion. Impatiently she walked over to the kitchen sink and dropped the small plastic envelope into the waste disposal unit and turned on the motor. She allowed a few seconds for the body to be turned into paste by the powerful grinders before turning the cold-water faucet and washing away the memory of him forever.