- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

now you get to see how terrible the feet of small little vanessa actually are

At First i was actually enjoying this shrinking thing. But now I Would love nothing else but to get HER attention. But as I lay here in nothing less than an high heel shoe I ponder on what could happen:

1.I could easily become nothing more than a blood stain under her precious feet or her Shoes that would make any man have an erection.

2.She could Suffocate me, break me, hell she could eat me!

3.Or She could find me, as I started to think positive, she could find me and I would be ok!

But thats not what I have to worry about right now, my main concern is surviving the night. Have yo uever seen a 14 year-old at a party? Trust me it gets dirty.

I Heard the click clack of her heels as she walked to her carr, I looked through her toes and saw a few different pairs of shoes: Some christian Loubitons, Aldos, Mainly Platforms though. As we got into the carr i felt the engine through the shoe and Vibrations were making me nautious. I heard her talk to her friends, wondering that if only she would look down she would see me!

But luck wasnt on my side today, as we walked into the Party The Heat  was already causing her to perspire! Magnify it by 10x for a person my height! The Sweat was everywhere, I might aswell been in a shower. My Hair was drenched whatever gel was in there was all over my face, my body was slippery and lubricated, this was not the best situation to be in. Every few Drops of sweat i would have to swallow because I couldnt breath.

Meanwhile, I could hear the music blasting and Vanessa Was Grinding and making out with every other guy I saw, some were my friends, but it was useless to get there attention, the Music was loud enough to break my eardrums. They would never hear my faint cries for help.

Every Step Vanessa Took pushed the air out of my lungs, and I would have to recover again before her foot hit again. If I missed one I was sure to die. Not the best position to be in.

As the Party drew to a close I felt her Sit down. I looked out her toe, and saw that her friends were taking there hig heels off. I hear Desiree say "Vanessa I dont know how yo udo it wearing those heels for so long and they dont hurt. Im gunna take mine off!" Vanessa - "o,c'mon Dez, dont be like that, Im gunna keep mine on all night! You gotta brave the pain to look sexy!"

With That being said I knew there was no chance for being found tonight, especially at this party.

.......................1 1/2 hours later...................................

As Vanessa Exited the carr I heard her say her final goodbye's and she opened the door and entered the house, her parents were obviously sound asleep. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She Slowly un buckled her left shoe. and slipped her Drenched foot out of the Heavily Soiled High Heel. Than It was my turn, She slipped her foot out and I stuck to her foot from the sweat.

I heard a gasp, than nothing.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Please Comment