- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Surprise, read!

I thought this was it, I was going to be found. But than I realized she got a text message. More girl drama.

I Slowly slipped off of her foot losing my grip, the sweat acting as a lubricant that just wouldnt allow me any traction. With that My hand slipped off and i plummeted into a dive until. SMACK! I was unconsious!

As I woke up, there was a light that was very bright and pierced my eyes. I tried to cover the light but I couldnt move my arms. As i finally came too, I Found a legging tied around me and that I was in a, what seemed like a Bag. I was moved around Alot! It felt as if I was being carried somewhere.

.........................6 hours later.............................

Than I heard the zipper open up and a hand violently grab me and rip me out. As I approached my captor, I saw long hair, it must have been a girl. Well, Well,Well!

Look who we have here. It was Vanessa! Yes I knew I could count on her! "Vanessa, its Me! Thank you for helping me I owe......" I was cut off mid stream. Saving you? She said.

Ok let me get this straight. Youre shrunken now right?

"Yes" ( I didnt like where this was going)

I am your owner?

"NO!"

"Wrong answer"

I knew you liked me, and you would text me every day and I hated it! You interrupted me during tests, at school even at Dance. I tried to be as dry as I could with you, but you always texted me back paragraphs! i didnt have the guts to tell you to shut up because I knew that at my height there are girls that could beat me up let alone you!

But now, Look at the advantage I have over you! Say Good-bye to your old life and welcome to your new one. She Walked over to her closet and threw me into her High Heel Boot.

"When I get back this shoe better be sparkaling, Eat all the foot grime and lick the sole clean. With That she left laughing at me.

I could not believe what I just heard. I didnt know she hated me that much! I feel horrible but at the same time I want to kill that stupid BITCH!

I have nothing else to do now but clean her shoe, as I ponder on the events that just happend to me. Sweet little Vanessa at 5' just grabbed my once Muscular form! and threw me in a shoe! I am not some animal, to clean her shoes for her I am Human I have rights!

My Pleas were worth nothing. At my current height she could do anything she wanted to me! I cried for hours knowing that FI I dont come up with a plan, my life is gone, hers wont be though, she has her whole life ahead of her, and she has just ended one!

...............................3 Hours Later...........................................

Vanessa hurry up! I heard her mother say

She stomped into the room dumped the contents of her high heel onto her palm, and I came roling out, when she saw me she spit on me.

i have never been subject to something so vile, it was sticky, thick, slimy and it would leave! I tried to breath but just swallowed it instead, she grabbed me threw me into her Ugg boot shoved her foot in and took off. I heard her stop and grab her dance bag. that couldnt be good, I thought to myself. she must be going to school. But I dont remember her going to sleep (Than again I have no concept of time). As I lay in her ugg boot I felt the heat rise very quickly with that the saliva was easily able to come off of my body, but it left my hair in a sticky mess.

Chapter End Notes:
What do you think should happen?