- Text Size +
Story Notes:

She likes to get know her favorite pupils intimately.

An apple for teacher.

Chapter one.

Tom was just like any other boy in the vast world outside he was a typical American. His father was a high ranking officer in the us air force so he had to move around the world a lot, something that Tom was used to having done it since an early age. His dad was posted to an air base near China so Tom who was still attending high school had to enrol in the local one near to the base, the students mostly of ethnic origin.

he enjoyed his American football quite a big boy broad in stature around 6 foot tall, his hair a dark brown nice looking. He was the centre of attention for every girl he met the Chinese girls although different in the way they were brought up still made a fuss over him.

A few weeks had passed by and Tom was quite settled into his new environment, he knew who would be teaching him each lesson and the times. There was one lesson he always looked forward to attending not because of the type of lesson but the teacher who was running it.
Her name was Saign Shue she had long black hair that ended at her shoulders it was the blackest of blacks and strong and wiry, her eyes were the deepest brown two gemstones set into a pale complexion. she was very attractive her lips full and sexy begging to be kissed, she was from Northern China so her stature was slightly more curvy than the rest of the Chinese there, her sexy bum and slim waist was a sight to see. Tom had a crush on her but then most of the boys in the class did also.
The weeks passed by quickly Toms thoughts more and more on this fair lady he would lie in his dorm and play with himself, masturbating in the darkness the same dream coming into play to help him come.
Tom for some reason had always fantasized about being shrunk and eaten alive by a woman, he never understood the reasons why but then he didn’t need to nobody was aware of his fantasy so no harm done. Saing and he were quite close now she liked Tom so devoted a lot of her spare time to help him achieve his targets, Tom felt an attraction to her ..but not in the usual manner. He would stare at her lips as she spoke imagining his body being held there as she licked and teased him her long tongue washing over his skin tasting it in readiness for its final journey inside her body. He couldn’t stop thinking about these things they tormented him constantly his penis would grow hard in her company, something which she had also noticed. She would smile a knowing look in her eyes at what was before her, he often wondered if it were possible would she indulge in his fantasy.

It all became to much him on this day his dreams even more real to him he needed to confront her and ask the question.

he needed to ask her about his desires not sure about how she would react to his words, it was a chance he knew that it may spoil things between them but the urge was strong. He was going to see her on the weekend to do some extra work so decided to do it then, after all they would be alone so no one would know of his strange request except them.

He knocked on her door he was nervous something which he wasn’t used too, she answered her white cotton dress clung to her shapely body her panties clearly visible through the material. She smiled and gestured to him to come inside turning away from him her curvy bum cheeks swung back and forth her knicker line visible through her dress. He closed the door behind him and followed her into the study. She sat down in front of him crossing her legs her white underwear visible as she swung her leg over, he felt his penis reacting to the sight of her sexy movement. he sat down he was shaking Saing noticed.
“What’s wrong Tom you seem…nervous today is because of what your about to ask me?”

He stared at her in disbelief…how could she know what he was going to say…it was impossible no one knew of his desires.

“I do not understand Saing? what do you mean. I mean yes I do have something to ask of you but I’m not sure if its what you are thinking.”

She laughed.

“I do know all about your desire to be eaten alive by me Tom I have ever since we met, just been waiting for you to ask me and here you are so please ask it of me and I shall give you answer”

Tom smiled his nerves now gone his penis pressed against his shorts straining to break free his sperm already leaking into his boxers.

“Well Saing I would like you to eat me alive …I know its an impossible dream but maybe you could describe what you would do to me if it were possible.”

“Are you sure Tom?…this is not something for the feint hearted it’s a one way trip I’m afraid. You will not survive the journey inside my body, only a dirty stain in my underwear will remain once completed.”

Christ this thought turned him on he was shaking in anticipation her words played back to him teasing her thoughts coaxing his brains logic to accept what was being offered, logic had now lost to sexual depravity.

He held her hand.

“Yes I know all that but would you do this if it were possible Saing?”

“If this is what you wish for then yes I will accept you as my gift I haven’t had one for a long time so will enjoy you more, drink this Tom and relax.”

She handed him some iced tea in a small cup he was thirsty so drank it without question. He sat there quietly the room …seemed different to him. He tried to focus on the desk but…it seemed to be bigger. She laughed at him.

“Oh dear Tom it seems that you are shrinking haha soon be small enough for me to consume, mmm been waiting a long time for you to decide. Sooo glad you picked me I like having a present from my star pupils hehe, soon be time to enjoy you Tom.”

She licked her lips in anticipation at the meal now before her Tom continued to shrink only slowing down when around five inches tall. She reached down and picked him up licking his naked body sensuously, he ejaculated onto her tongue, she tasted his seed.

“Mmmm that’s nice Tom thank you for sharing it with me do like to taste a mans semen quite sweet yours Tom maybe try some more before you leave hehe.”

She turned and walked into her bedroom and placed him onto her mattress he jumped up and down playfully landing onto the soft duvet below. Saing unbuttoned her dress allowing it to fall to the ground her white cotton bra and matching panties clung to her curves, she rubbed her stomach her eyes fixed on her victim he was large and would survive a long time for her she was an expert at keeping the food alive whilst she ate it. She liked these Americans they were quite meaty and always fought hard to survive allowing her lots of time to enjoy the death. He noticed her staring at him he smiled his brain now once again taking control his situation now real to him.

“Christ what I have done here somehow she’s managed to shrink me. “

She laughed at him. his thoughts belonged to her they always had.

“It’s too late now Tom you are my gift remember teachers present is going to end up in teachers toilet soon ooooh poor Tom soon to my pee and poop.”

She smiled at him walking towards the bed she sat next to him and lifted him in between her open legs, she smelt of sex her panties damp from her excitement. she rubbed his head against the gusset the smell of urine filled his nostrils. she continued teasing herself with her meal until she came. her warm milky spunk filled her gusset she moaned satisfied. She pulled her panties to one side and pushed Tom inside her soggy underwear ,his legs slid down her slit and got trapped inside her inner ring of muscles guarding the entrance to her sex. Saing reacted to the intrusion pushing them further into her, she welcomed him as his body stretched her tight entrance allowing it to slide inside her, she pushed him inside her until only his head was visible below her clitoris.

“Mmm that’s such a nice thing to do Tom thank you I will enjoy having a warm sexy boy toy inside me for a few hours until I’m ready to eat it. Ironic really Tom you were born of a woman and now your life will end within one entertainment for me whilst you have air within your lungs”

Saing pulled his head free and started to rub it against her erect clitoris she moaned as her sex reacted to Toms head, she cried out as her milky come pumped out over Toms face she continued until satisfied. She pushed her food back into her tight hole no mans penis had ever entered where Tom now found him self stuck. She rearranged her panties and slipped her dress back on and went about her business her meal safe in her pantry ready for consumption later.

Tom was wedged inside her pussy she pulled on his body with her muscular sex his torso squeezed as she reached her peak her creamy fluids covering his face the sticky discharge irritating his eyes and filled his nose and mouth, he struggled to breath drinking from her sex his choices gone he needed to survive this somehow the fear of what was happening to him now a reality. He called out to her begging for his life to be restored to normal Saign smiled to her self her meal was starting to get her excited about the eating part something she enjoyed, time would be taken whilst she ate him alive. His agonising pain filled her with excitement she loved to hear them scream out to her begging her to released them from their pain. Helplessly watching as she ate him a bit at a time. Tom thought he was going to be swallowed alive how wrong he was, Saing was like a female Mantis taking pleasure from devouring her meals alive watching them squirm and struggle as she tears away the flesh from bone. enjoying the meals suffering prolonging its death for as long as possible, Tom was going to suffer a horrendous death at her hands an apple for teacher is what he had become.

Saign needed to go to the bathroom Tom was entertaining her below being chinese her toilet was a traditional one so she needed to remove her panties to enable her to crouch down above the hole in the floor.she settled there here urine the first to vacate her body.she bore down forcing toms head in to her toxic stream his face now awash with her urine it burned his eyes and filled his mouth.He spluttered and gasped for air her flow still strong her large stools now falling into the porceline below.. she smiled to herself enjoying giving her victim a last drink before he himself would be turned into the liquid now filling his stomach.

Chapter two.

Saing wiped away her excrement and stood up her slender fingers probed her wet slit to locate her meals head once found she pushed the screaming boy back in between her wet folds of skin until nothing was visible. Tom struggled deep inside her sex his eyes red raw from her acidic urine .She pulled her sticky panties back up adjusting them for comfort she giggled to herself Toms body sending sexual messages to her brain her clitoris reacting she pulled on him gently her muscular tunnel was tight he was a large piece of meat soon to be used to satisfy another type of hunger.
she readjusted her dress and went to the local store to buy some traditional Chinese vegetables to eat with Tom, She knew what she wanted to spice her meal up so was not long colleting the items required. Tom was being crushed by her contractions Saign was very aroused the next part of Toms journey was very exciting for her, She loved chewing the fresh meat of a willing victims body altho Tom would not be so keen on being eaten alive when Saign started her meal.

Saing was not in a rush after all no one knew Tom was now 5 inches tall and wedged firmly inside her sex entertaining her whilst she prepared her vegetables to compliment his fleshy body at lunch time. The thought of this made her sex react her orgasms became so intense they would stop her from functioning her legs collapsing beneath her as the waves of pleasure washed through her being. Tom’s body would be enjoyed by her his pain feeding her sexual appetite, Tom would soon understand the true meaning of death. Saign intended keeping him alive as long as possible to gain as much pleasure from his demise as possible. she rubbed her clitoris through her clothing her sexual desires in control again, Tom soon to feel her lust his flesh tore away whilst the blood pumped through his veins.

Saign was getting hungry for the blood of her victim she was very aroused she could feel her creamy discharge between her swollen labia, her panties sticky from her heightened state. She rubbed her clitoris through her cotton underwear she used her long slender fingers to pull at Toms head dragging the screaming youth upwards towards her erect clit…she moaned as his face came into contact with her swollen nub. She moaned loudly as her climax washed through her, she was in a heavenly place not wanting to come down, her thoughts drifting on the clouds her mind set on eating this hapless students body slowly whilst he screamed out in pain.

Tom wriggled inside her warm folds of fleshy sex his struggling not going unnoticed Saign’s orgasms getting stronger the more he tried to break free from his sticky prison. Saign continued extracting pleasure from his body until she became too aroused her sex tingling her nipples hard and sensitive to her touch, she held onto the work top her legs unable to support her weight her cheeks flushed cherry red her lips full.. her mouth dry eating on her mind .

Saign prepared the vegetables stir frying them ready for her special treat. Tom was about to get his dream fulfilled but not quite in the way he wanted it to end. Saign put the stainless steel dish with the sizzling vegetables on to her table her best chopsticks brought out for the occasion.
Tom wriggled about inside his smelly tomb soon he would be there once more only this time he would be unrecognisable his body broken down a smelly stool all that will remain of his existence.

Saign sat at her table it was lower than her body her sticky underwear level with its edge, Tom wriggled about sending messages to her brain. Her breathing was shallow as she excitedly removed tom from his sticky prison. She smiled at him no words were spoken but the tension filled the air, toms fear evident on his face, he begged her to release him from his promise to her, saign smirked there was only place tom was going now and that was inside her mouth a small piece at a time so that she could enjoy his suffering.

Saign licked his salty skin the smell from her bodily fluids filled her senses she moaned with delight at the struggling meals futile attempts to escape his fate. she placed toms wriggling torso onto her plate and covered it with a spicy sauce to enhance the flavour of his warm flesh, she then served the scorching hot vegetables and placed some fluffy rice alongside it.

Saign licked her lips in anticipation at the meal before her, her mouth filled with saliva tasting the food even before it had entered her mouth. she picked at the vegetables and rice expertly with her best chop sticks …tom looked on terror in his eyes he found he was unable to move his arms and legs paralyzed saign watched him intently a smile on her pretty face.

Time was Saign’s friend but Tom’s enemy, two side’s to a coin each with different outcomes. One to end in pleasure the other in agonising pain a life lost to this world forever. She eagerly ate her vegetables the plate soon becoming devoid of the steaming sustenance, only Tom remained.

Saign eyed him hungrily she smiled at him Tom stared up at her fear written in his eyes. He watched her intently the knowledge now his of her intensions, Saign deftly gripped his torso her eager mouth waiting to greet him she tilted her head forward his leg sucked inside a waiting mouth the white porcelain knives gripped the flesh. She held his wriggling torso fast with her chopsticks as she bit into the writhing limb inside her moist tomb, Tom screamed out in pain as she tore away strips of bloodied flesh from the bone of her living meal. Her warm milky cum filled her gusset her labia open and red her clitoris sensitive to every movement. She moaned the taste of the warm meat filled her senses.

She chewed up the soft flesh slowly, bare bone hung lifelessly down where a human leg had once been. She did the same to Toms other leg masticating flesh from bone Toms screams fuelling her desire to inflict more pain before he died.

Tom screamed out in pain his torn flesh hung from exposed bone, saign smiled at him. He was food now no longer her student, a meal to be eaten a delicacy to be enjoyed, she was wet her labia full her sticky discharge leaked into the folds of skin.

her nipples hard she felt alive, her writhing play thing begging her to stop she lowered her mouth to her meal he screamed out to her his voice lost to her open gape, she tore at his thrashing arms gripping each one between her teeth as she turned his body inside her mouth to rip them away from his torso ,the sound of bones being crushed between her teeth replacing toms pitiful cry for help. She lowered her chopsticks toms body now a stump both arms now a chewed up mass of flesh and bone she swallowed the bleeding flesh.

saign put her hand between her legs and teased an orgasm from her erect clitoris. She sighed the warm fluids from her body flowed on to the cotton of her gusset.


she put tom onto the plate he wasn’t going any where now the thought made her giggle, she stared at the remains of her former student.

"mmm i am enjoying your meaty body tom nice muscle structure although it does tend to stick in between my teeth, I shall need to clean them once i have finished eating you "

she smiled at him her hand in her knickers two fingers buried deep inside pressing against the top of her sticky tunnel, she moaned loudly as each wave of pleasure washed over her milky cum squelching between nimble fingers.

she sat quietly her cheeks flushed red, beads of perspiration on her forehead ..tom sobbed his body desecrated by this woman, he stared at what remained of his muscular arms two stumps raw flesh all that remained.

He would never see another dawn or see the sun rise on a new day, tears run down his face soon he would exist no more. A meal to saign the woman he had worshipped and devoted himself to, now he was food to her a plaything to be taunted and tortured for her pleasure, a life given to feed another’s dark desires.