- Text Size +

           After Tiffany washed you off again, she was once again sitting on the blanket she had been torching you on all evening. Tiffany brought you close to her face as she said “Now your final torture will begin. I’m going to pop you into my mouth and suck on your like a piece of candy. Now, that may not sound like the most torturous way to end tonight’s session, but it’s more mental torture than anything. While I’m sucking on you, I want you to be worried about me grading the rest of your test. You’ve already got forty points taken off, which means you can only get nine more taken off. If you get more than that, something very unpleasant will happen.” In a very shaky voice you ask “What will happen?” Tiffany’s smile gets wide as she says “That’s what I want you to think about.” Tiffany then tilts her head back and opens her mouth as she hovers you above her lips. You looked down at your teacher’s mouth and instantly start struggling. You teacher can’t help but giggle at your pathetic attempts to break free and then drops you.

           The moment you land on her tongue she clamps her teeth together and darkness falls all around you. Tiffany was right. Though this wasn’t physically torturing, it was scary as hell being in a woman’s mouth who could swallow you at any moment. Her tongue presses you against the roof of her mouth and you feel yourself lightly being sucked. The saliva in her mouth was already covering your entire body. Another warm, sticky feeling on your skin had arrived, but this time from a different bodily fluid.

           Tiffany had almost gotten done grading your paper. It was going to be close. She had actually almost forgotten her student was in her mouth until she arrived at the last question. She had been moving him all around her mouth like he was nothing more than a piece of hard candy. He had been under her tongue, in both of her cheeks, and every other spot she could possibly fit him, but now that was over. She just got done grading your last question and the results were in. Tiffany thought it couldn’t have come at a better time. When you first entered her mouth, it felt like you were about three inches, but now, it seemed like you were down to one, which meant you couldn’t get any smaller. Tiffany felt the need to comment on this as she said “Wow, I can actually feel you shrinking in there. It feels like you’re dissolving in my mouth.” She then gives a light laugh to herself as she says “By the way, your final test score is in, and so is the determination of what happens to you next.”

           It sounded really weird from inside her mouth. It was like her words were echoing all around you, but also coming from the outside of her mouth, since that’s where the sound was traveling. The weird sound continued as she spoke “Well Nick, it was close, but in the end, you got a fifty percent. That means you’ve failed the course for the semester.” You start to shake as you hear this and your teacher continues “Now, if you can’t pass a simple math course, even after countless hours of tutoring, how are you suppose to be a good servant to the women of the world? You really have no use left which is why I feel this final form of punishment is for the best. It’ll be the last way you can serve me since all my tutoring has been for nothing. So don’t worry, Nick. There’s one last way you can still repay me for all my hard work in trying to help you.”

           For some reason, it seemed like there had been an increase in saliva in your teacher’s mouth. You weren’t sure why this was, but you didn’t try to figure it out since what Tiffany was saying seemed far more important. You could feel Tiffany smile while you were inside her mouth and then she said “After having to do all these different punishments, I’m famished. And you know what sounds delicious right about now? You.” You couldn’t have heard that right. Surely you weren’t understanding her clearly from being inside of her mouth. There was no way your teacher was going to eat you. Tiffany imagined you panicking inside of her mouth and was delighted by this image as she continued “Like I said, Nick, no use for keeping you around anymore. I can’t imagine you’d be any good to keep as a servant. Nope. There’s only one last use I can think of for you. Having you slide down my throat, and getting the last good use of your body by absorbing it into mine. Think of it this way. What better way could you end up than a part of a woman? All of your life, you’ve had to be a pathetic, meaningless male. Now you can be a part of something that truly matters.”

           Tiffany tilts her head back once again. You feel yourself sliding down to the bottom of her tongue. Her throat is still closed off, but any second she’ll open it up and have you channeled down to her stomach. At this very moment as you waited to fall into the abyss, you contemplated whether or not this was a good thing. Dying certainly wasn’t something you wanted to do, but then you think about what would have happened if you had just stuck around to serve your goddess for the rest of your life. You think about how Mr. Anderson, a high authority-figure from your school, will likely have to spend every single day for the rest of his life trapped against his former student’s butthole. How he will now have to spend that class serving his former student by being between her butt cheeks as she works as hard as ever in his former class, just to have wicked smile form on her face as she feels him get rubbed around as she runs, or feels his tiny body get pressed into her hole as she bends over. Compared to that, Tiffany’s final use for you almost seems like a sweet release. Then again, Mr. Anderson wasn’t the one facing death.

           After giving you a last few moments to think for yourself, Tiffany opens her throat and swallows you. She feels every little struggle you give while you go down her esophagus. She licks her lips as she think about how good it was to swallow an entire man whole. When she felt no more struggles, she assumed he had reached the end. He was now inside her stomach, which would be her servant’s final resting place.

Chapter End Notes:

That's the end of this story, but I may eventually do an epilogue chapter on Brianna that takes place a week later.