- Text Size +

The next day you’re sitting in math class waiting for class to end so you can finally leave. The whole class Brianna had a large smile on her face as she sat with bare feet perched onto her desk while sucking on one of her squishy man-like toys like it was a piece of candy. She had also been lightly humming to herself the entire time which was icing on the eerie cake Brianna had baked just for you. There was a silver lining though. Tomorrow you wouldn’t have to see her because you had a three day weekend, which meant three days of not letting Brianna taunt you, three days of Tiffany not encouraging her, and three days of not daydreaming about Tiffany while she lectured you.

The class ends and you start gathering your books together. As you’re doing so, Tiffany says “Nick, I’d like to see you for a moment.” Brianna stands up and turns to you and says “Ooooo”, but as she taunts you her tiny toy falls out of her mouth and into her cleavage. She starts to giggle and says “I think he crawled out of there just to get between these”, then grabs her boobs. She smiles at you, and then looks between her breasts, but can’t find her tiny toy. As she pulls her shirt a little bit up to find it, you both see the tiny guy has trapped himself in the front rim of her jeans. Brianna then pulls her jeans a little bit away to take him out, but you immediately see him fall further inside. Brianna starts to giggle, “I can’t take him out now. I guess he gets to stay in there for the moment. Lucky little guy.” She then picks up all her books and adds “I guess he must have gotten a “C” on his test yesterday.”

You’re standing in front of Tiffany’s desk, wondering what she might want to talk to you about when she finally glances up at you. Tiffany then hands you a small piece of paper with an address written on it. You give her a puzzled look and ask “What’s this?” Tiffany smiles back at you and answers “My address for tomorrow.” Your look of puzzlement remains and you ask “What’s tomorrow?” She sighs and gives you a disappointed look “Your tutoring lesson, just like every single other Friday for the past few weeks since we started.” You stare at her blankly and respond “But we don’t have school tomorrow.” Tiffany becomes a little more firm as she says “You do remember me giving you back your test yesterday don’t you? You really think you can afford to skip a day with as bad as you’re doing?” You start to stammer “But… but… the school is closed down tomorrow.” Tiffany reacts like you’ve just said something stupid and points to the piece of paper in your hand “Hence, the address. I don’t live very far away from the school.” You stand there, just staring blankly at her not sure what to say. Tiffany then realizes she neglected to tell you a time yet, “You can still sleep in, but I want you to get there around noon that way we can get a few more extra hours in than usual.”

You continue to just stand there with a deer in headlights expression so Tiffany says “That’s all. You can go now.” As you walk away in a zombie-like state, you can’t believe what just happened. Your sexy math teacher, who you daydream about on a day to day basis, just invited you to her house. Sure it was only for tutoring, but you were still in disbelief it happened. This thought stayed in your mind for the rest of the day, and you knew this experience would likely change the way you dreamt about your math teacher.

The next day, as you stand in front of the big red door at your teacher's house, nervously sweating, you hesitate ringing your teacher’s doorbell and going inside. You thought about just driving back home and calling her to tell her you couldn’t make it, but suddenly the door opened in front of you with your teacher on the other side standing in a silky nightgown. Your eyes go wide when you see how she is dressed, but you try not to make it obvious. She smiles at you “There you are. I was starting to wonder if you got lost on the way here, after all, men have no sense of direction.” You give her a nervous smile and then check your watch. You had apparently been standing outside of her house for ten minutes while you debated about ringing her doorbell. She guided you inside into her living room and then instructed you to sit on the couch so you could work at the table in front of it.

It didn’t take very long for you to shake off the strange feeling of being in her house. As soon as you sat down, you both got to work on homework from last night. She circled all the questions you got wrong, which were a lot, then she lectured you on how to do them, redid a few of them with you, and then let you try and do some on your own. When you were done, she gave you a very angry look and asked “Do you not want to pass my class?” You slowly nod your head in confirmation. She shakes her head and says “I don’t think you do. I think you come here just to waste my time. You haven’t improved even slightly with your grades, and anytime I’m trying to teach you how to do something, you seem to not be paying attention.” You of course we’re trying to pay attention, you just were constantly distracted because every time she would show you how to work a problem she would be closely sitting next to you, or leaning over your shoulder, and it especially didn’t help that she was wearing a sexy nightgown today and was sitting extremely close to you on her cushy couch.. The problem was, you couldn’t tell her any of this, so you just sit there silently and let her continue “It’s not like I’m getting anything out of this. This isn’t fun for me. I don’t get paid more to spend extra hours trying to help you, and yet you don’t seem to appreciate any of it!” You then object “I do want to pass your class, and I do appreciate what you’ve done for me.” She gives you a look of doubt and asks in an angry tone “Do you?” You slowly nod your head again, not wanting to speak as she starts to get more irritated with you.

Tiffany studies you for a second. She knew exactly what she wanted to do next, but she paused to make it look like she had to think about it, even though it was already premeditated. As she stares at you with a very stern look, her lips part and you hear her say “Show me.” You know you couldn’t have possibly heard that right. It must have been your mind planning tricks on you with all the times you’ve dreamt about her saying something like that, so you ask “Sorry?” Tiffany repeats herself “Show me.” Your whole body wants to shake from nervousness, yet you find the strength to keep still and ask in a very quiet tone “How?” Tiffany once again acts like she’s in thought before a small smile shows on her face “Well, it is my day off. I’m supposed to be relaxing and enjoying myself, yet instead I’ve been helping you. So now I think it’s your turn to help me. We’ve already spent the same amount of time that we normally do when I tutor you since we started a few hours early, so I think the rest of your time here should be spent helping me become nice and relaxed… And you know how I like to relax?”

Your mouth turned dry as each word came out of her mouth. Even if you wanted to answer her question you couldn’t because of you having cottonmouth. Tiffany then slides her back to the edge of the couch and leans against a pillow that’s propped up against the armrest and answers her own question “I like to lay down on this couch and watch T.V.” You were in udder shock. You can’t believe you fooled yourself into thinking this was going to be like one of your fantasies. It seemed like every hormone in your body that was raging a moment ago quickly fell flat. That’s when Tiffany turns her body toward you and raises her legs up on the couch. She sets one foot in your lap and hovers one in front of you chest as she say “And you can rub my feet to help me relax.” Your mouth just went from extremely dry, to extremely wet. You were practically drooling over your teacher’s feet. As you sit there gawking at Tiffany’s feet, she says “Don’t let the nightgown fool you. I showered just before you got here and threw a different one on from the night before, so my feet are clean. You’re lucky you didn’t have to do this during one of our other tutoring sessions. My dogs are always barking by the end of school. But don’t worry, they don’t bite.”

As you watched your hands reach for her foot, it was like it was happening in slow-motion. Like it was this climactic part of the movie where the hero finally gets what he’s been after the entire time. As soon as you hands made contact and you lightly grasped her foot, you wanted to just instantly melt right there with happiness. Tiffany turned on the television, but she was much more engrossed in you massaging her feet. You on the other hand didn’t even notice her staring at you because you were too engrossed with your hands being on your teacher’s feet. They were amazingly soft and smooth, just like you had dreamed.

You were happily kneading your teachers feet when you hear her say “Stop.” You couldn’t believe you were already done. It felt like you had just started. You then realize the show she was watching was over. It was an hour long show and you remembered hearing the theme song at the beginning so it looked like you had been actually massaging her feet for a long time. You tried to hide the fact you were disappointed it was over, but Tiffany could see you had been enjoying yourself. Tiffany looks displeased and says “I don’t like the fact you’re higher than me.” You notice your head is a few inches above her while you sit erect on the couch. Tiffany then tells you to get off the couch and find a lever on your side of the couch. When you pull on it, the wooded armrest on your side becomes loose and she tells you to remove it. Tiffany smiles and says “Now kneel down where that armrest was and face me.” You did as you were told and then watched her slide down a little bit so her feet were just barely hanging off the side of the couch in front of you. Her smile becomes more playful “Much better. Now, I’m higher than you, and you are exactly where you should be. On the ground in front of a woman’s feet, serving her.”

Just a few minutes after you started rubbing her feet again, you got the urge to do something. You hadn’t even noticed you had done it till after it was over. Your lips had just made contact with your teacher’s sole to your surprise. You then see her look at you and didn’t know what to do, so you started kissing her feet again, trying to pass it off like you were now massaging her feet with your lips. To your surprise, Tiffany acted positively towards this and says “That’s very good, Nick. I didn’t have to even tell you to start doing that. If I can’t get you to become a better math student, maybe I can at least help you learn to be a better servant for the female race.”

After kissing her feet for a while, it felt like something was missing. You admit you love rubbing and kissing her feet, but in your fantasies she went much further than just foot play. That’s when something miraculous happened. Your teacher slowly brought her right foot back to make herself more comfortable. As you continued working on her left foot, you watched her right knee rise as she dragged her foot along the couch. As her leg formed an upside-down V shape, her nightgown slowly went up and let you see a small glimpse of what was at the end right between her legs. Your being on the ground gave you the perfect view as you looked straight down and saw what looked like silk panties covering her crotch. Tiffany sees you spotting this, but you don’t catch her spotting, you so she lets you get a look for a few more seconds. She then gives you an aggressive and annoyed look, “Don’t let your eyes wander!” She then closed the tiny gap by crossing her leg over and lowering it down. She then adds “If you’re growing tired of kissing my feet, I can give you something else to kiss.” Your eyes grow wide with excitement. Could Tiffany actually be offering to let you eat her pussy? A smirk then forms on her face, “I’m used to getting my ass kissed all day long by students on Fridays anyway.”

 A look of horror strikes your face. You thought Tiffany had a nice ass and all, but not nice enough where you wanted to put your lips on it. You slowly start kissing towards the bottom of her foot till you’re practically cowering beneath her heel hoping she doesn’t press the matter. She then looks over at the clock and says “Shoot. I guess we’re out of time. You’re generally leaving from your tutoring session right about now.” You held in your sigh of relief and felt Tiffany take her foot away from you slowly and adds “It’s for the best though. You were kind of starting to get perverted at the end. I’m your teacher, Nick! You should be ashamed.” She stands up and tells you to pack up, which you quickly do. She then let’s you find your own way out. As soon as you take a few steps outside, you turn around and face her house. You feel like you just escaped the Twilight Zone, and her door was the portal. Luckily though, you got out of there before anything too crazy happened.