- Text Size +

SCOTT 

I have been on the bed for half an hour just staring up at the ceiling when suddenly I hear a voice!“Scott please don’t be alarmed”I turned around and scanned the bedroom, it was empty nobody there. Man I must have been tripping, that Vodka last night must have had some after effects!

“Scott, just listen to my voice”There it was again a voice unlike any I had heard before.“Who’s there?”I stood up and walked around the room looking under the bed and in the cupboard but I was alone? Was I cracking up? I lay back down again feeling very restless when I suddenly heard the voice again only this time I could tell it was coming from within my own mind!

“Scott, please be assured I wish you no harm, I will explain what is going on and why you are hearing me in this manor but you need to remain calm”This voice was synthetic somehow, not real but eloquent in the way it spoke, I was really in a bad state and I think I passed out. When I came too I was still on my back on the bed and the voice had not gone away.

“Good your vitals are returning, Scott you must remain calm and listen to me, can you do that?”“Wwwho are yyou”My nervous stutter jumped into action breaking up my words as usual.“I have no name, but you can think of me as someone here to help you”“Help me?”“Scott, I need to explain something which will be difficult for you to accept but accept it you must as you learn how important this information is”“Okay”“First of all, I know everything about you, everything you know about yourself so please be honest with me as I will know if you don’t tell the truth.”“What is this? What’s going on, why can I hear you in my head, am I going insane?”“No and you do not need to articulate your answers , merely think them and I can receive them just the same, if you find it more comfortable to talk out loud then do so”This was too much, this voice could hear my thoughts?“Yes, I can hear your thoughts”It answered straight away.“Scott, you have been frustrated about your body and the fact that you know that you have not altered in respect of your appearance for a long time. You were obsessed and measured your legs and feet on a daily basis and recorded them for thirty four days back in Australia but you smashed the tape measure with your frustration to see no result over that time period.”“How could you know that? How could you possibly know that!”I had never told anyone this, it was private, part of a secret self check to see if I had changed even a fraction, and I had not and yes it really frustrated me.“Because you and I have been sharing the same conscious thoughts, Scott do you remember that night when you discovered the space craft in the park?”

I felt a sudden unease and listened on.“It won’t be easy for you to hear what I am going to say but it is all true. You have no recollection of that night because I have prevented you accessing those memories”“Yyyoure an, an, alien?”“No, I am to your best comprehension an artificial intelligence created by technology not native to your galaxy. I am a computer as you would understand it, and I am communicating by a method you might know as a telepathic link. I am a learning system, and I have been accumulating data, your diction and understanding the human condition so I am able to communicate with you and provide reference that you will understand. Scott let me take you back to that night when an extraterrestrial craft visited your planet and you saw the beings.”

As I lay there a flashback prompted in my mind and there was that bodiless creature of a jelly like substance moving up into the spaceship, Emma and I were watching several of them and we had alerted them to our presence accidently.“This was a science vessel, the occupants are a race of highly evolved beings, beings who have developed their intellect to a point where they have evolved from a bi-ped species much like your own into the form you saw that night. The vessel had travelled through an unstable wormhole from a distant galaxy countless light years from Earth, you understand this don’t you Scott?”“Wormhole, yeh, that’s like that science fiction program on television some hole thing in space that you can jump in and you are suddenly in another world.”“Exactly, this wormhole appeared in their galaxy and a group of what you may term scientists took the decision to send a probe through and this probe found Earth, Earth was an intriguing planet unlike their natural habitat, these beings decided to explore Earth and record its many wonders. The mission was to accumulate data and bring back samples of simple life matter without upsetting the natural balance of the Earths inhabitants. These Aliens were peaceful beings”


“What are they called?”“They have a name given with a tongue you would not understand, this language is conducted as projected thought between them and close to a binary language much like your computers of this age utilise only many times more efficient. I cannot relate this into a word but let us call them the Travellers”“Okay, so what happened to us? Why did we black out that night and what about the hours we lost, our mobiles and Emma’s watch that stopped working! We were late home and couldn’t account for that lost time?”“I will address all your questions Scott. The travellers were taking samples of your plant life, materialising them on board the vessel for storage back to their home planet, but the most curious beings were of course you humans, so very different from the what the travellers know and yet so close to what they had evolved from many millions of years ago. The travellers needed to explore the Earth and to see it and sense it like a human, only then could real data about human life be recorded and preserved in their archives.”

“Alien abductions”I said concerned but the voice was kind of soothing and came back to counter that assumption.“Your media shows alien abductions but this was not the traveller’s way, they wished not to interfere to any great degree with your lives and to achieve this goal they constructed some bio mechanical encounter vehicles”“What?”I asked totally confused but the voice was quick to respond again.“They sampled some human DNA, a simple hair follicle from a male human and a female human and artificially grew an identical human chassis to reflect that of the donor. This chassis is a human body in terms of real flesh, blood, muscle and the major internal organs that you would expect, yet underpinned with what you may better understand as a robotic skeleton and artificially controlled subsystems to support the inorganic components and fuse the two together.”
“Terminator”I declared but this voice shot down my next assumption“That fiction is not a good analogy. This was the creation of two exploration instruments designed to appreciate this world through native senses and record this data. When the opportunity presented itself for the Travellers to acquire your DNA and that of Emma’s it was a perfect solution for them. You were materialised in stasis onboard their vessel, that was the blue light you recall, it was a method to transport you inside its structure.”“Then they operated on me?”

I felt fear for what may have happened to my body without my knowledge.“No Scott, you were not harmed, only a single hair follicle was removed from your body in order to extract DNA to create the exploration instrument.”“So, I was cloned? And they made a half robot half machine version of me?”Trying to understand this bizarre story I continued to ask questions and this voice was calm and patient to respond without emotion to me.“In a way, yes. The Travellers created a version of yourself and Emma, these living forms are controlled by the minds of a Traveller and directing this exploration instrument it is possible for them to interact with your world and record data via all the natural senses, smell, taste, sound, sight, touch”“Look”I interrupted.“This is all very fascinating but I am getting very freaked out here thinking about some clone, robot thing walking around looking like me....”“Calm Scott, I will continue. The exploration instruments were prepared within an Earth hour and ready to be deployed and you would have been released with no harm and no knowledge back to conduct your normal life except there was a problem. Onboard the Travellers ship, they suffered a major systems failure and some of the systems could not be restored, their power was also failing from this fault. It became necessary for emergency measures, they had to return to the wormhole and abandon their opportunity to explore Earth further or fear that they would be stranded in this galaxy forever. The Wormhole was unstable and they knew if they returned prematurely they may never have the opportunity to return to this part of space again.”

“I don’t get how this involves me and where you come into this and how you are talking to me this way?”My confusion was soon settled by the voice.“Emma was restored first, before you, but beyond their control they could not restore you back to normal as the systems continued to fail onboard.”“Wait, restore me how?”There was anger creeping into my voice but no body to vent this anger at within the bedroom.“Scott your concern is valid. The Travellers as I said meant you no harm, if their intervention to your life had occurred correctly you would have woken up with Emma exactly one point five hours later with no after effects following your encounter except for a small loss of memory for that one point five hours and minus one hair follicle. However, this was not the case for reasons I stated. This will be hard for you to accept Scott but listen to me carefully as what I will tell you is all factual, I cannot lie.”I felt a lot of anxiety to listen on to this voice, hoping beyond hope this was a dream. “The exploration instruments have a limited form of onboard intelligence, in order to operate them a mind link has to be used and the Travellers use a capability to materialise their comparatively fragile physical forms inside these exploration instruments within the skull cavity which has no human brain generated.”

“So the aliens make a replica of me, half robot and half human and then beam themselves inside the empty head so they can mind control my cloned body like some Frankenstein monster?”I asked feeling invaded somehow that these Aliens had chosen to replicate me.“Scott my databanks are accessing the Frankenstein reference, no this was a human brain transplanted into a robotic chassis. The Travellers, created living human body shells with complex bio-mechanical........”“Okay, okay just cut to the chase what went wrong...”I was eager to know and this voice was as patient as ever.“In order to bring you aboard the spacecraft your physical sizes had to be altered so the crafts dimensions could accommodate you, you may have appreciated that the Travellers were a simple form and do not occupy a volume close to that of a human.”“They shrunk us?

”“A size matter manipulation was utilised to take you and Emma onboard within the confines of the craft whilst a hair sample was removed with no harm to your bodies. The two exploration instruments were created from this starting material, however when the systems failed and the Travellers had to abandon their visit, they returned Emma to the outside and restored her to normal. But the internal damage to the systems had impaired their ability to restore you Scott, the size manipulation was not possible against your male DNA, only the ability to use this on Emma’s female DNA remained. This was a problem, with you remaining at this adjusted scale they knew it was contrary to their strict codes for operation. They did not intend for any alteration to happen to you and were compelled in the limited time they had to help you to the best of their ability”“Wait so it worked right? I am here”“Scott it was not possible to restore you, the technology for size manipulation could work on any inorganic materials but had to be adjusted for DNA profiles of the different sexes and unfortunately as I explained the male version was unable to function due to loss of data. Unable to restore you back to your previous dimensions the option was taken to use the exploration instrument that resembled you perfectly and materialise you within it, an interface was created so your thoughts could control that chassis and from your perspective nothing would have changed, all your senses and functions would be intact, it was the best solution.”“You are saying that I am shrunk and my real body is inside what I think is my own head?”“The answer is yes”“Bbbbbut thats impossible!”

I stood up and paced the room, this was all too much to take in.  After a few minutes I sat back down and the voice continued.“Scott, this was the only possible solution, with only the ability to restore and size manipulate female DNA, the Travellers felt a responsibility to try and provide you with a solution in the short time they had. This was explained to you and Emma at the time. It was not possible to consider the long term complications but the Travellers knew you would be safe within the new body, you would feel and sense the world as you have always done but as you know it protects you from any illness. The only problem was your growth, the process to create the living human vehicle does not enable natural growth, this was not considered and you have lived with this consequence”

It all made sense to me now, my good health, my remarkable healing at the hospital, my inability to grow like my friends, but where was this voice coming from and why was it contacting me now?“Scott you want to know where I am located, the answer is within this new body, I am an artificial intelligence an onboard learning computer is how you will best comprehend me. My primary purpose is your well being and to manage the inorganic and organic systems. However your new body, this exploration instrument took damage with the attack incident, damage that has caused an irreparable power cell failure.”“Wait this can’t be true, how come when the doctors looked at me they didn’t see your technology inside or my body inside the head? How do I breath, how do I eat if I am not really me?”“Calm Scott. The body around you as I have outlined is part real but also part mechanical, the internal in organic components and systems have the ability to shield themselves from the primitive scanning and tests your hospital and doctors conduct. The body you reside in is actually living tissue and organs, it requires food and has a digestive track the same as your real body with all the same fluids. When this larger body of yours consumes food or takes on liquids for sustenance a portion of that is materialised within your real body balanced to keep you physically in peak condition.”

“Wait this damage you spoke about, was it when I was shot and stabbed?”“Yes, you recall feeling disengaged at the hospital? This was necessary for the larger body to initiate a repair cycle stimulated by me. However the power cell was struck by the penetration of the knife. I have managed to retain normal function on secondary systems until this point but we need to seek additional power from an external source in order to continue normal operation on a day to day basis from now on”
“So, I will be paralysed if I don’t have this extra power?”“The body will shut down if it goes below five percent power realms and then it will automate into a life keeping mode, you won’t be able to utilise the motor functions and it will sustain life support for twenty four hours before shutting down completely”“Can we call this body, this exploration instrument, Scott Two as I am getting freaked by this talk”“Scott Two, this is what you should call me as I manage the body you exist within”“Ok, Scott Two so now what?”“I had to communicate with you Scott so that you could come to terms with this matter, with your recent exchanges over size with Emma and your frustration having not grown it was only a matter of time before you attempted to seek medical assistance to investigate your condition, with my failing power Scott Two will be limited for its ability to shield detection for its inorganic systems and its detection by your authorities would result in.........”

“I get the picture Scott Two, if the government find out about me they get your alien technology and things change here which is not what the Travellers want.” I tried to make sense of this all, it was extreme, fantastic and an utterly bizarre turn of events and I didn’t quite know what to think about Scott Two and my existence in some cloned body of my own.Scott Two, needed to recharge and to enable this he informed that my fingers had to touch the face plate of an electrical socket, at this proximity he could somehow draw power. We tested this and there was a blue glow at my fingers tips and I felt nothing but a tingling sensation that soon passed. “System power is restoring, thank you Scott, this energy source can be converted to charge the power cells. Scott Two will require six hours of an energy cycle of this nature every day in order to continue at peak efficiency. ”“So, I recharge this body every day, I guess that can be at night?”“Your rest period would be an ideal time period however please be aware Scott that your own real body will need to sleep during that time as Scott Two will not be functional other than for life support, once a full power flow has been established the body will not move and you will not be able to communicate with me until half an hour before the cycle ends. My systems have to go off line to pass the energy matrix this cannot be avoided”Scott Two laid out the instructions which kind of concerned me, I would be lying in the bed like a vegetable all night unable to do anything, if there was a fire or emergency I would be vulnerable but what choice did I have? But this was at least a plan and I had other worries emerging.“So what happens now Scott Two, you get your ability to recharge and I hear a voice inside my head for the rest of my life? Shit, I am going to look just like this for the rest of my life aren’t I?”Sudden realisation struck me, Scott Two explained that I would not grow old, they had not anticipated such a use of one of these bodies they create for exploration, not for someone to live inside! Scott Two said that he or it could be silent unless called upon but I had this feeling like it was with me now watching and listening to everything I said, all the things it had seen over the last few years and it had never intruded on my life. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was very strange this evening, sort of distant and he looked bothered by something, he told me that he was a little under the weather which was unusual for him so I made sure just to be cheerful around him and made him a nice evening meal after school. Diana joined us and she commented at the dinner table.

“Scott are you okay you haven’t said much?”“Sorry Diana I am just a little out of it today, I think all these years without so much as a cold might be catching up on me, I have a headache, a real belter of one”“Poor baby, why don’t you put your feet up and I will make a cup of coffee for you ok?”

SCOTT 

I looked at Diana and Emma, two gorgeous women happy to look after me, would they continue to do so if they knew that in front of them was some alien thing? I walked to the sofa and lay down thinking about what all this meant, part of me wanted to share this, so I thought in my head to communicate with Scott Two.

“Scott Two, I want to....”
“It is normal for you to wish to share your concerns with the ones you love Scott, this may make your life easier as the charging of this body will be more difficult without their knowledge.”My thoughts were intercepted again, I wasn’t sure if I liked that.“Scott Two” I thought back “Do you have to monitor all my thoughts? Can I just communicate like we are now without you getting into my head if you know what I mean?”“I am here to obey Scott, my mission is to follow your commands”“You have to do as I say?”“Yes”“Okay then I want to think alone and I want you to disconnect from that part of me”“It is done” “There you go Scott, that should make you feel better”

Diana walked into the room and bent over to put a fresh hot cup of coffee on the table before me, what guy would not want her as his nurse. Tonight she was wearing her work out gear, some dark lycra shorts hugged her legs like a second skin and a bright orange crop top was just covering those amazing breasts, when she leaned down to put the drink on the table I was greeted with a superb view down her top.“Thanks Di”I said and she winked knowingly as she spotted where I was looking.

She had a bra on beneath this top and it must have been cleavage enhancing because I had never seen such a long deep line even on Diana. It was strange but I even found myself suddenly conscious of my lustful stare as I realised Scott Two would have monitored this.“Scott Two, um, do you, you know, keep an eye on what I am feeling as well as thinking?” I thought to myself so he could respond.“Yes Scott, I am aware of your elevated hormone levels right now, your pupils are partially dilated and your heart level is elevated, blood flow from primary.....”

“No way!”I said out loud forgetting myself and Diana who was now adjusting a picture on the wall turned to me and gave me a strange look.“I’m sorry Scott, what was that?”“Oh, the news program on television, it was just some riot somewhere”I looked at the news broadcast that was very uninteresting and hoped she would buy that outburst and she did and continued to adjust the picture showing me a lovely pert rear in her tight lycra gear.

 “Scott Two, you are a computer right?”I thought to myself and it answered.“That description may best fit for your understanding yes Scott.”“So you have no emotions?”
“Emotions are not a function I was designed to express, but I am capable of learning and emulating human emotion should this be required for our communication?”“No, that’s fine, I just felt self conscious with you knowing what I am feeling”“Scott, your feelings affect the outward appearance of Scott Two. Whatever your real body is feeling you must appreciate that it is tightly integrated within the bio neural interface. For example your optical receptors retained a ten point three second duration upon the upper body of the female know as Diana just now, this fixation produced the elevated hormonal levels, you are attracted to this female and wish to mate with her”“Woah”Again I said out loud and Diana turned my way and shook her head.

“You are acting weird tonight my little hero?”“Sorry Di, I was just thinking that I forgot to do something”I left the room and wanted some time alone, I knew Emma was taking a long bath as she sometimes did so I wandered out into the privacy of the summer house. Sitting down on the wicker sofa I needed to get a handle on all this.“Scott Two, you know some things, my thoughts and feelings are private don’t you?”
“Privacy is not possible with our connection Scott, however I understand you feel embarrassment with knowledge of my presence”“I don’t feel normal anymore, I feel strange, like this isn’t really happening”“Scott please focus on the positives, we can work together to improve your human condition”“What do you mean by that?” 

Scott Two told me that its onboard systems could actually provide me with abilities and knowledge that suddenly began to turn my previous downheartedness into fascinated curiosity.“So, you can recall my memories and play them back to me, like a DVR in my head?”
“If you wish to select one Scott”Now this was interesting.“Ok Scott Two, play back my memory from five minutes ago when Diana came into the room to put down the cup of coffee”Suddenly my view was augmented with an inset picture, like the picture in picture on a television set where you could browse two channels at the same time! I could see Diana just as I had and the prolonged stare I made deep into her cleavage, it was amazing.“Can you add audio?”I asked and felt a stirring of my previous reaction“Yes audio is possible internally only”“Scott Two, what about when I was sat on Emma’s lap yesterday?”The inset view changed and audio played it was like watching my life back on television. I sat down reliving the exchanges between myself and Emma. “So, let’s say you were shrinking and you became doll sized like my little friend Ken, and I was dressed just like I am now in your favourite little outfit, what sort of big girl and little man games could we play I wonder?”Emma’s words came exactly as they had and I was hard in an instant, if I continued to watch this I would definitely make a mess in my trousers again.

“Scott Two stop this scene ok, go back to normal”I sat there thinking how incredible this was, any event since the close encounter could be called up, it would certainly make masturbating a whole lot easier, but the sentence I just heard from Emma prompted me to think in another direction for the moment as I thought about the little man and big girl fantasy that we acted out.

“Scott Two, will I ever be able to return to normal? To lead a normal life without the need for you?”“By normal I interpret you mean at a normal human stature and separated from this vehicle? The answer is that onboard I have data the Travellers have stored, data and technology that could help to restore you if a suitable scientist could be trusted to help and given the right circumstances. However there is a small probability of finding an individual that would fit the parameters and knowledge base required to convert the technology to work again with your male DNA” 

I sat talking to Scott Two for some time and it was dark before I knew it, Emma was looking for me in the garden and I could hear her.“Where is she?”As I looked into the dark I could barely see her in the distance but Scott Two suddenly altered my vision so I could see in the dark! It was like I had those military green goggles, night vision sensors in my eyes.I could see her wandering around looking a little concerned.“Emma, I’m in the summer house!”Calling out I put the light on as it was dark and I had been so engrossed with Scott Two and learning about it that I had not realised.  

As Emma approached I asked Scott Two a question in my head.“How tall is Emma?”Instantly in my vision there was Emma walking towards me and a scale superimposed to show me her height, it was like I had computer vision but I guess that’s exactly what it was!The scale read 178.8cm and I could see she was in bare feet, problem was I couldn’t appreciate centimetres so I asked Scott Two to alter this to feet and inches. Instantly it changed and she was five foot ten inches and point 4 of an inch, this was great. No more guessing at things, Scott Two could tell me everything about what I saw. “Scott what are you doing out here in the dark? You really are acting strange today?”She stood there and I stood up from the sofa to hug her.“Sorry babe, I had a headache after today, I needed to get rest my eyes and thought it was tranquil out here, maybe I should take an early night?”
“Awww, I was hoping you might have an early night with me”I could see Emma had her dressing gown on, it was a towelling fluffy pink creation that hid her figure but made her very nice to cuddle against, her hair was still partially wet and drying naturally on her head and her skin smelt wonderful. 

 

EMMA 

Scott was nowhere to be seen, he had disappeared from the house and Diana said he was acting kind of strange, today must have been a real off day for him and I hoped he would be alright. I decided to walk outside to see if he was getting some fresh air, in the dim light I heard him respond. The paving slabs leading to the summerhouse were cold in the evening air on my bare feet and I hurriedly made my way inside. Poor Scott seemed not to be himself and I cuddled him, I had never seen Scott ill since many years ago and a headache was most unusual for him.Scott went to bed early, again strange behaviour for him and I hoped he would feel better by Sunday. 

 

SCOTT 

I was alone in Emma’s bedroom or I should say our bedroom, but the pink girly feel or everything in this room made it all hers to be honest and I had yet to make a mark. I could only just hear Emma and Diana laughing and talking in the far distance downstairs and this made me wonder.“Scott Two, can you enhance my hearing like you did with my vision earlier?”No sooner had I thought this request, Scott Two had enabled me to hear both the girls as if they were sat next to me!“Scott, please tell me when to disable this enhancement or you may find this a disconcerting ability when in crowded spaces or those of great noise.”
“Sure”I answered but then listened on feeling like I was some kind of walking secret agent only unlike the fictional James Bond character all my gadgets were built into my body.

 “Scott must sick, he has a headache and you should have seen him in class, it was like he was completely zoned out, I am worried about him Di”“Em, he’s just having an off day that’s all, things are going well between you two right?”Diana spoke and I had a hard job to keep telling myself that I wasn’t in the same room as them.“Oh better than ever sis”Emma giggled and I now was suddenly glad of my new ability to snoop on the conversation.“You know I shared with you just how I love being so much taller than Scott?”“I know, and that’s why you borrowed my platforms I’m betting”“How did you know I took them?”
“Em, my shoe collection is part of my business, I line them up in my cupboard and those bigger Italian ones were out of place. I must admit I had to smile, you must have absolutely towered over Scott”“Oh I did, it was such a rush, he was so short it made me feel very sexy” Hearing Emma talking so openly was quite an insight to our relationship although part of me felt guilty that I was intruding on this private exchange between sisters.“Talking of being tall, have you shared that giant woman thing with him yet that we spoke about?”Wow Diana knew this about her sister? They had to be seriously closer than I thought.“Yes I have sort of introduced it over a while but more recently we kind of progressed and have had some fun with it, you know sexy role play and Scott’s really good at it.”“Well, tell me then, don’t hold back on me now, your big sis needs to know all the details. I have a nonexistent sex life going on given how busy I am, so I need to hear all the juicy bits about yours”Pouring out most of the detail about our recent little role play I couldn’t believe that Emma even went as far as letting Diana know that I had cum inside my trousers!“That boy is really into big boobs huh? I hadn’t really given thought to having a boyfriend the size of a ken doll Em, although I guess at that size he could give my old faithful bedroom toys a run for their money!”

As I heard Diana say this I was hard as a rock, I know the thought of being tucked into some giant cleavage was extremely arousing but we hadn’t gone as far as a giant sized pussy, my imagination was kicked into gear and I suddenly felt awkward with Scott Two aware of my body changing its state.“Scott Two can you cut the audio enhancement I’ve heard enough”“Yes Scott, your aroused state demonstrates you are enjoying the topics of their conversation”“Um, yeh I was”I felt shy in my own body and swiftly turned my thoughts other things to shift my current state.

“Scott Two, if I hang an arm out of bed tonight when Emma’s asleep, there is a socket on the wall that I could touch can you charge like that?”“I will be able to recharge but for that time period I remind you that I will disconnect your sensation centres from my main systems in order to enable my energy matrix to cross flow”“What does that mean?”“You experienced this in what you thought was a dream during class, those interruptions were necessary as I was trying to make some internal modification to signal pathways when the power was depleting.”“So, the whiteness and the noise, it makes sense now”“Yes, the white is an energy field surrounding and protecting your real body inside the cranial unit, you are suspended there. The sounds of the heart and breathing was from this larger body you could hear this with your own ears from the inside. At night if this is the period you choose to replenish the energy for Scott Two’s power cells I will be leaving you to sleep in this bland environment protected by the energy field until I can reconnect with you thirty minutes before the full cycle has ended.” I didn’t like this arrangement for my over night recharging, it was strange when Scott Two warned that he was beginning to take the power onboard and had to disconnect me. I was instantly aware of being in that white environment, the sound of breathing and Scott Two’s heart gently thumping its rhythmical pattern. However it didn’t take long for boredom to set in and I fell asleep. My last thought was that I might wake up and be in the maths class having passed out or something, and all this would be a dream.  

 

EMMA 

It was Sunday morning, Scott was having a lay in, he was over sleeping and I did not have the heart to disturb him. Hopefully my man would be back to normal today. Diana told me last night she was going away for a trip leaving this morning and getting back mid week, it was a new photo shoot for some large scale adds to step up the very successful Delicates bra’s and underwear she had been contracted on. I was jealous to see her so excited in the kitchen as we chatted, I wish it was my face going on to the billboards all over the country, and all over the world. This was really going to elevate her profile, I think she was becoming a small time celebrity as many of the magazines were now wishing to speak to her.

The local news even this morning showed Diana being interviewed on the breakfast television channel as an emerging face in the new wave of more curvy models. Diana switched it off instantly as we watched this pre-recorded interview.“I look ten pounds heavier on television its true what they say Em” Diana looked at me and I laughed as I tried to stop her turning it off.“Hey I was watching that”“Oh it’s a load of nonsense, they are hailing me as a new role model for girls because I am extremely curvy and my look is currently in, more in demand than the waif like size zero models. Actually Lucy is thinking about a boob job right now to increase her work”“Really?”“Do you think I could get on to your agency’s books? I do have the credentials now” I hefted my boobs at my sister and she smiled.“You certain have filled up and out little sis, if I am not careful you’ll be borrowing my bras as well as my shoes soon. But yes, I will have a word they are looking for fresh talent but I don’t want this to upset your study work ok?”
“Yes big sis, have a good time big sis”I said sarcastically and kissed her goodbye before going back up to get dressed.