- Text Size +

SCOTT 

She wanted a kiss, as I looked at her lips that mouth was awfully large compared to me and I would only be able to plant a tiny peck on a fraction of those painted pillows. Boy, they looked good, her lipstick was well applied and glistened from this distance in a wet kind of look that was attractive and very sexy, given their immense size they resembled two fantastically wide cushions that were plump and giving. I was drawn to them and so very intrigued to how such lips would feel pressed against me in a proper passionate kiss. I wondered how the mechanics of kissing together might work given our size difference and expressed to Emma that her mouth was much bigger than mine but when I commented on her lips she proceeded to allow her tongue to emerge from her cave like mouth. Licking her lips with this oversized muscle that I had noted before was as long as most surf boards I began to wonder how it might feel to have that tongue lick my entire body. This thought was shifted from my head as Emma joked that she wouldn’t use her tongue when we kissed, I could only think how that tongue was probably powerful enough to flatten me in her palm, it was also probably strong enough to lift me up on its tip. 

“So how about that kiss little lover?”Emma encouraged and now my face and shoulders were opposite her mouth and within only a few feet of it from my perspective, this put my body in easy reach of her tongue and I felt a touch aroused at that thought, it was lucky that I had recently spent my fluids or else I would have been sporting an erection with what was before my eyes. “Okay but be gentle”
I cautioned as Emma moved me a little closer but then puckered up those lips until they were as tall as half my body, she then pressed me to them in a very tender way. The softness of her lips was unexpected, they moulded around my face, neck and my shoulders and yet still cleared my head. For a few lingering seconds their damp warm surface heated up my skin and then slowly pulled away. I was a little breathless, I had never had so much of my skin touched like that in one go, it was a kiss that made my tiny size hit home and one that I wanted to feel again and again.“Woah!”I said in awe and she just grinned and then laughed at me, I could feel the wind of that laughter rush through my hair and the minty fresh air that it carried. Luckily she had suppressed the power of her laughter or I would have been ear battered this close!

“What’s so funny?”I failed to see the humour of her sensual kiss causing such amusement, but then what dawned on me was the tightness of my skin where those lips had landed? I looked at my shoulder and then the other and it was clear that the top half of me was painted with a glittering glow to match her lipstick. I laughed and tried to brush off the sticky residue as Emma used her spare hand to reach some wipes from her drawer nearby.“That shade of my lipstick suits you baby”“Gee thanks”I laughed as she was very careful to delicately clean me up it was like face painting but completed in one go. Feeling brand new I then wondered what we were going to do now. 

 

EMMA 

I placed Scott down on the dresser surface beside my bed and fixed my bra back into place. I was feeling hungry and decided that I would make a snack for us both.“Hungry little man?”“Starving my giantess”What a thrill when he said this I could not stop smiling as I looked for my top to put back on but then thought better of it, we were both alone in the house so I would just keep my bra on and flaunt my giant rack to him some more. “So, shall we go downstairs and I will fix us something?”
“Yeh, I should get Scott Two to beam me back inside so I can eat”“No, no. Don’t be a spoil sport Scott, wouldn’t you like to hang out with me and stay at your tiny size for the rest of the day?”My suggestion took him by surprise and he was thinking about it, I had to play my trump card to ensure he didn’t think too long. I stood close to the dresser and leaned in with my boobs just hovering above the surface and giving him a big close up of my cleavage.“Yeh that might be interesting”He perked up and I put a flat hand down onto the dresser with my palm facing up.“Care to climb on?”“Sure just go slow”His caution was noted and I lifted him carefully. 

Using two hands I cocooned him protectively and walked down stairs to the kitchen with my precious cargo, when we got there I placed him on the table and as I made myself a snack he was just all over the table top checking out the size of everything from a ketchup bottle to a salt grinder and having a whale of a time. I sat down and offered him a fraction of my food as he sat on the side of my plate and ate with great curiosity of how strange the food seemed to him. “You know I could do with some little clothes if I am to spend the rest of the day like this”Scott suggested, that make shift label had been lost somewhere in our earlier exploits and was far from an adequate solution.“Well my Ken doll doesn’t share your size...”I tried to think of a solution but if I was honest it was nice to see him naked with his little equipment all hanging out.“...but let me see what I can improvise” 

 

SCOTT. 

The table top was another world, the kitchen was so vast that I did not like to look off into the distance as it made my head spin, well that was not quite true but the chairs, the sideboards, the features in the kitchen looked so far away and so big that my own insignificance was very apparent to me and it was easier and more comfortable to focus on the enormous table top. I enjoyed playing on the table and stood on the end of a spoon noting that my weight would hardly tip its heavy metal handle up from the surface, I tried to push the salt container but this glass tower was way beyond my strength. Lifting a napkin holder made of plastic and finding this a little unwieldy certainly helped to demonstrate that I was puny beyond belief despite my new muscular frame.

Eating was also a strange experience as Emma didn’t need to prepare food for two and I was satisfied with the smallest of fragments of her sandwich. I began to think more practically as I noted Emma was eyeing up my swaying manhood as I walked around, being naked made me feel even more vulnerable than I was and I told her that I could do with some clothes to wear. The suggestion of her Ken dolls wardrobe made me laugh but it was too large as she quickly pointed out. Emma offered to improvise and I watched her giant form walk away from the room leaving me stranded on this table high up in the sky or at least to me it was. 

Almost bouncing back into the room I could hear every thud of her bare feet striking the floor and knew Emma had returned, it was like being in the presence of a dinosaur, not that she looked anything like one but the sound you would associate to such a monster walking towards you was echoed by my girlfriends feet, in actuality many Dinosaurs would have been small compared to Emma and how she appeared to me right now.  In her hands she had a little box or in my eyes a box as large as a house and sitting down at the table she put this on her lap beyond my view and sifted through it. 

“Hey, want some company?”
She asked and I failed to understand what she meant until a second or two later when I looked up to see a statuesque blonde who was lowered in her hand so that she could tower over me! Of course it was Barbie and I looked up at her pretty face craning my neck back to do so. This doll was so tall that my head was lower than her smooth knee caps and I was even able to see up her skirt!“Tell me this is not your Barbie doll”I wanted to deny that my eyes told the truth, somehow it made me feel tinier than ever to see a girls toy doll towering over me this way.“She’s really tall compared to you huh Scott? Even Barbie here is a giantess, that’s so funny”“Hilarious”My funny bone wasn’t as tickled as my girlfriends in this discovery and she could see I was a little disturbed by the doll appearing so big.  

This empty headed blonde was dressed as an air stewardess with a short blue skirt and jacket uniform along with some matching blue courts, if she had been a real woman she would have been stunning but it was easy to tell this was a plastic creation as she was far too perfect.“But, she’s got a real cute little figure Scott and I think we can find something of hers that might fit you”“Now tell me you are joking Em?”The thought of putting on a hand me down piece of clothing from a girly doll was not something I wanted to contemplate but Emma looked serious enough as she sifted through her accessories.“You wanted something to wear Scott, and I don’t think that my skyscraper sized t-shirts would fit you so think of little Barbie here as your big sister, she’s a lot closer to your height and she doesn’t mind sharing a little outfit or two”Emma chuckled as she made me more uncomfortable.“Em, she’s hardly my big sister, unless I am her baby brother, look I’m barely as high as her knee. Her clothes are going to drown me it’s ridiculous”“Awww, but it’ll be so cute to dress you up in her things”With a big smile Emma produced a black piece of material that looked stretchy like lycra, surprisingly it looked small for Barbie and very tiny in between my girlfriend’s finger tips as she handed it down to me.“Try this on it might just fit you as I used to stretch it onto Barbie ”“No way”I refused to take the article and Emma grinned at my challenge.  

 

EMMA 

I could already imagine dressing and undressing Scott, he would be so delicate to handle but so easy for me to force him to wear anything I wanted him to. I toyed with the idea of picking out a small dress from my Barbie’s collection and just for fun to put it on him but then I knew it would drown him and he may not find it amusing, maybe I would try that another day.  I was searching through my old accessories for my dolls when I happened upon a one piece swimming costume that I remember was always too tight for Barbie and clung to her voluptuous frame like a second skin. It was made of some fabric that was soft and would stretch to fit, or as I hoped it might prove small enough for Scott to wear. I told him to try it on and handed it down but instead of taking it he stepped away from my fingers and refused telling me

“No way”, now this was interesting, I was still half tempted to just pluck him up in my fingers and wrestle it onto his body but I thought simply asserting my power might just do the trick. “Come on sweetie, you said you wanted something to wear and this might just be small enough”“Em, whatever it is you have found I know it’s embarrassing so I would rather go naked, thanks”“Awww, do I have to dress you little man? Do you want big Emma to put the teeny tiny dolly clothes on you is that it?”Scott looked a bit ruffled by my baby talk but he was appreciating that I could follow through and dress him with or without his consent.“Nnnno, Em, you wouldn’t do that to me would you?”“What dress you up like a little dolly?”I was looming over him and looking at the Barbie adjusting her little skirt smoothing it down with my fingers just to intimidate him at how easily I could handle this doll which was still many time bigger than he was.
“Well Yeh?”“Mmmm, it might be fun, just think of all the little outfits I could put you in, pretty little dresses, cute little mini skirts, we could have a little fashion parade Scott with you as the star”“You wouldn’t”He looked nervous and I smiled challengingly.“I am a lot bigger than you Scott it would be really easy, unless you just want to try this on and keep me happy”Bringing a hand down by his side I used it to tap my fingers as if I was counting time and my nails made a nice tone against the wooden top, he glanced at my hand and I could see he was thinking how large it was and how it could deliver on my teasing threat to dress him up.

“Okay, you win, I’ll try it on, whatever it is, but only because I don’t want to get cold and only because I feel a little exposed being naked”It was cute how he tried to assert himself and make out it was down to his decision and I stifled a laugh as I dropped the swimsuit at his feet. Picking it up Scott held the tiny black one piece costume and it was still quite large for him, then there was the funny moment as he suddenly clicked to what he was holding.

“A bathing suit? Barbie’s bathing suit? Emma, come on babe you are joking?”“It’s really small on her, maybe a little baggy for you but otherwise it’s perfect”I was going to laugh but again controlled myself and waited to see if he was going to go through with it.“Well I guess it’s only you who will see me like this”His voice told of his defeat and he was soon stepping into the back of the costume and pulling it on, he looked adorable! It was so funny and definitely baggy on him as it hung like a dress but covered him well, he looked like he was in one of those wrestling costumes only a lot more feminine.“Oh Scott you are an adorable little doll, Barbie is definitely a few more dress sizes larger but it kind of fits doesn’t it”“I look ridiculous”The answer came from Scott as he was less amused but I knew how to distract him.“How about we relax and watch some television now? You always did like the big screen and our television in the next room will be like a cinema to you now, and I have the best seat in the house for you”“Oh yeah?”Perking his interest he looked up at me as I fixed my hair away from my face and secured it behind my back, as I did so my actions ensured that my bra covered breasts were hanging directly over him and jiggling very pleasantly I am sure. 

 

SCOTT 

How embarrassing, here I was wearing a swimsuit donated from a giant girls doll and clearly amusing Emma, I guess that I had asked for it when I expressed that I could do with something to wear, little did I think it would be this. The one piece costume was shapeless with my body inside it, made for the amazon who stood behind me and whilst tight on her it was like a dress on me. I decided to concede to Emma and wear it as I knew if I continued to challenge she could win with no problem.  As I looked up at my victorious girlfriend who was exerting her power effortlessly over me I was enticed by her offer to watch television together and how she would prepare the best seat in the house for me. Whilst she made her offer my eyes boggled as she posed with her impossibly large bra and breasts hovering above me like a sensational ledge of satin jutting out from her skyscraper tall body. In fact this posing was only delivered under the excuse of fixing her long blonde hair behind her back and I gullibly drank in this wonderful view of her assets. 

“So....”She boomed and settled back in the chair as she now adjusted the shoulder straps of her bra each in turn to hoist up the impressive payload, this was a trick she often did when I was normal size but what a difference to see tonnes of shiny white satin hefted sexily into a more dramatic position.“.....how would you like a balcony seat at the cinema courtesy of my thirty four double E recliners?The offer could not have been relayed in a sexier manor as her tightened cleavage was displayed now with its enormous impact.“Oh yes, that would be awesome!”I shouted rather enthusiastically and walked closer to the edge of the table as Emma leaned down and positioned her boobs beneath the edge.“Then jump in my little man and make yourself at home, there’s plenty of room”

Peering over the edge I saw just a wide expanse of flesh that collided in the centre offering a closed valley to drop inside, and I did just that finding a pleasant soft landing. Now I was on top of her cleavage line that had been tightened so I would not slip under and I could ride on the surface of these twin domes just snuggled into this deep recess with my legs stretched out.“Awww, you are so dammed cute like this”She muttered at the sight of me relaxing in her bosom and then Emma proceeded to walk steadily into the next room minimising the bounce of her chest as best she could. For the next blissful few minutes I rode top side of her boobs and safely in their custody, given the extent of her cleavage I had no fears of falling out unless she leaned forward which I knew she wouldn’t do. When Emma settled on the sofa she sat back and reclined the end seat, I tumbled back towards her neck and then settled into her quivering masses as they calmed down from all her movements. “Comfy in there?”She asked and I shouted up with my approval, this sure was better than any lazy boy arm chair with her sumptuous breasts beneath me and hugging my sides as I stretched out on her cleavage line. 

Emma watched some music program I think it was MTV or something but to be honest I was hardly paying attention to the enormous television and focused on my immediate surroundings, giant breasts in a giant bra were just too much to ignore and I felt myself stiffening again after a while at the view around me. Man, I was small and these tits of hers were just so humongous and sexy! It didn’t take long for me to feel in the mood again and I tried to push my feet down into the tight line below me but parting boobs this size with my puny strength was impossible as her bra was tightened to hold them very firmly in place. “Someone is a little restless huh?”Her voice startled me a little as I was kind of in a world of my own having fun trying to squeeze my body between her boobs rather unsuccessfully.“Sorry Em but can you blame me? These boobs are begging for me to explore them again!”I said and she decided to tease me.“You gotta earn the privilege to touch them little man, I’m gonna have to banish you to my lap and see if you can climb back up” Suddenly I was plucked up and off her boobs and placed down on her shorts far away from the objects of my desire, leaving me there she smiled peering over her boobs as she continued to recline back and let her face disappear behind those enormous white satin hills. I tried to ignore the partially open zip of her shorts and the scary animal beneath them and I focused on ascending her body and proving my worth to get my reward.“Man you are big enough to climb this is going to be some work out”

I rose to the challenge and easily managed to negotiate the creases in her jean shorts and then got to the top of the tall waist band. Her upper body was not vertical as she lay back in the recliner and I stepped onto her taught tummy and crossed this large tanned plain towards her chest. There was an incline and I had to go down onto my hands and knees as it got steeper but soon I was at the base of her shiny bra, right now Emma probably couldn’t see me anymore as her boobs remained far taller than me.“Don’t go through the middle or else I will squish you like a bug, you have to climb one of my boobs and reach the very top, only then will I give you a prize for your efforts little man”

Emma was loving this and I was having fun to and determined to rise to her challenge. Now, trying to climb a bra cup from beneath it when that cup happens to be made of satin which was slippery as ice was not easy, her boob towered over me and I tried to grab handfuls of the material but my legs could not grip anything. After falling on my butt twice, I grumbled.“Em, you have to help me, your bra is too smooth to climb up!”“Are you sure it’s my bra or just the size of my boobs, are they too steep for you tiny?”“Both”I answered and Emma giggled shaking the mass of white material in front of me and reminding me it was alive. 

 

Emma 

Oh how wonderful! Scott was trying to climb up onto my cleavage again but I was making him work, his little feet padded up my body and when he reached my boobs I dared him to scale one of my tits but he simply wasn’t big enough, I had to tease him on this.“Well being the smallest ever living man then I guess these are a pair of the biggest tits in the world to you. You know Scott, if I continue to grow and my bust get even bigger then you aren’t going to stand much larger than one of my erect nipples”“Stop talking about erect nipples, I can’t even see them or get near to them from down here!”Scott complained but his voice showed me I was getting him going and driving him wild with lust.“Gosh Scott, just knowing how itty bitty and small you are my nipples are growing hard against the inside of this bra and getting so sensitive up here”“Oh come on!”He said frustrated and paced along the curve of my underwire towards the centre of my bra and I pushed my tits together to close any chance of him sneaking up the middle of them.“Woah, Em, did you hear that?”
“What little guy?”
I didn’t understand what he had heard but I relaxed my hands and was intrigued to know.“When you pushed your boobs together fast like just then, that loud slapping sound of them coming together and the wind from them colliding...that was awesome!”There was hardly a sound, maybe a little flesh on flesh action but nothing loud yet I guess given their immense size to him perhaps he was able to hear things that I couldn’t.“Did that scare you tiny? Did you imagine you were caught between these Double E cups and their giant grand slam”“Em, that’s tonnes and tonnes of booby flesh you are playing with up here, these mothers are gigantic! Yeh, they could make a guy like me paper thin, you could compact cars with them!”I had to laugh as he said this and felt Scott fall back down to my navel as my stomach insisted on moving and unsettled his balance. Poor little guy, he had to climb up me again and confront the wall of my chest once more. “Em, if you lift me up there, I’ll dance for you”He was trying to get around me but I liked this offer, Scott was a good dancer and with his new muscular body it would be lovely to see him in motion.“That’s an exciting offer tiny, okay I will pick you up and put you on top of my left tit here and then you have to dance naked around my nipple”

“Naked?”Scott asked but I stood firm with my offer.“Yep, I want you naked and tiny and dancing around my huge nipple up here, is that a deal little man?”“You win”I felt him quickly shed the oversized swimming costume and it slid down to my navel, plucking him gently between two finger nails I paused dangling him over my boobs so I could see his little semi erect penis sticking out at me.“Oooh, look at that, does it excite you to perform on stage?”“When the stage is the top of a giant bra and a giant boob, then you bet it does!”He enthused and I lowered him onto the thin lacy panel that covered my nipple. I had joked earlier about my nipple’s growing to challenge his height but now that they were stiff, both of them were nearly half his size already and pushing up like coat hooks behind that white lace. 

 

Scott 

My feet landed on the thin layer of lace that covered the top of her breast, through the holes that separated the pretty pattern I could feel the heat of her areola against the soles of my bare feet. The most stunning thing was to be on top of this boob and even though she was lying on her back I must have been twelve or thirteen feet higher up than her body below, around me this sexy island was fifteen or so feet wide but extremely curvy and I was next to a nipple that was becoming tall enough to be my dancing partner, well almost!

“dance little man, make my nipple even stiffer”Her giant command fell over me and not wanting to disappoint her I then danced around that gigantic nipple putting on my best show and flexing my insignificant muscles with every pose I could adopt between some slick moves. Each time I leaned over or against her nipple she sighed as my dance routine attempted to get her more excited, the flesh of her nipple tip threatened to bust through the gaps in the lace but the bra kept this barrier intact. What I hadn’t noticed was that Emma had been servicing herself below whilst watching me stimulate her nipple and as I gyrated my naked body on top of her chest.

Without much warning she closed her big gorgeous baby blue eyes and moaned contently as she reached that certain happy point. “Man, am I good or what?”I accidently said out loud as my girlfriends face slowly formed a satisfied grin.“You are good tiny but I you had some help”A finger from her right hand came hovering close to me and the smell was strong and rich from her inner juices, she positioned it by my face and wanted me to inhale it but ended up wiping the pad of her finger over my cheek and lips, I tasted her and it was the strongest most intoxicating flavour I can ever recall.“When you are brave enough one day Scott, I want you to dance inside my knickers”She smiled and left me to that thought as I was lifted from her bra and placed on the coffee table whilst she freshened up. 

I stayed on the coffee table with my hardness slowly drooping away having lost its point of focus and I paced over the open pages from one of Emma’s female gossip magazines. There was a picture of my favourite singer the curvaceous Nikki Flame and this picture still made her look ten foot tall to me. I was so fixated on the image that I had not noticed the giantess creeping up behind me until Emma nudged me over with a large boob that pressed me so that I was sprawled out over the page of the magazine and on top of Nikki Flame!

“Naughty, naughty little boyfriend, I hope you weren’t checking out Nikki Flame? Not when you have a giant girlfriend to lust over?”I was allowed to stand again and Emma crouched before the table feeling quite superior at how effortlessly she had flattened me with her boob not allowing me to stand back up until it rolled off the top of me a minute or so later. Of course there was no true pressure involved as a man my size could not have stood such a weight but the knowledge of this fact told me to respect the owner of the breast that had pinned me down. Standing back up on the open magazine page I looked at those lovely eyelashes framing her big blue eyes and I told her.

“Emma, Nikki Flame pales in comparison to your beauty”“You little sweet talker...”She smiled and looked at me with a sideways tilt of her head for a moment before finishing“...but I saw you staring down at that big boobed popstar bimbo so you have to pay the penalty little man”Her tone was playful so I had no fear but what had she planned for me? 

 

EMMA 

Scott waited for me to pass my judgement, I was trying to think of all the things I could do with him at this size to chastise him for looking at that celebrity blonde stunner and inspiration struck me for a fun torture. I swiftly disappeared out of the room to retrieve my dark blue court shoes which I carried back in one hand before lowering them to the table top where Scott could appreciate how much bigger they were than him and ponder about his fate.

“A pair of your heels?”He said confused and walked up to the three inch tall arch of my left shoe not understanding what I was going to do.“Em, these are quite sexy but aren’t you tall enough already, I mean you are close to two hundred foot tall to me right now and that’s without them”“Well little man I am going to wear these big shoes, you have that much right but I selected this particular pair for a reason”“Because you look good in them? Because the blue matches your jean shorts?”His guesses were laughable and I smiled and lifted one shoe to show him the design of the toe section. These particular courts had a buckle and strap on the front of each of them which served no purpose other than fashion but I had another idea.“No tiny that’s not it, you see this little leather strap on the front here?”Peering up he nodded and was still confused as I explained.“I’m going to loosen the strap and I think it would be perfect to tie you down on the very end of my pretty little shoe, don’t you?”

“What? You are kidding?”Scott backed away from my shoe and my other arm reached over and behind him to corral him with a curved wall that I made with my fingers, a wall he could not see over or escape.“You are going to look just darling strapped down here on my shoe all naked helpless”“I don’t think........”
His words had hardly left his mouth before my fingers closed on him and soon I had carefully positioned him on his back and through the loop of the buckle and slowly pinned him as I pulled the leather through the buckle and fixed his upper body firmly to my shoe!I laughed, a little too loud at first but checked myself and just held the shoe with him attached to it and unable to move his upper body and slither free. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was toying with me and wanted to deliver a playful punishment for my straying eyes but when she suggested securing me to the front of her shoe I was more than surprised. Before I could counter her and get myself out of this, I found my body inserted through a thick leather loop which settled over my upper torso. It was firm and as effective as any straight jacket with only my lower half and head showing.  “Ahhhh, now don’t you look just so sweet on my pretty little shoe down there”

“Em, come on this is stupid!”I grumbled and tried to free my arms but it was like when you were a toddler and had a blanket wrapped over you that wouldn’t budge because it was tucked in on both sides to keep you still. Here I was trapped, fixed down onto the top of my girlfriend’s shiny blue shoe and looking like some crazy living decoration. Lifting the shoe up to turn it this way and that before her face, my plight was examined by Emma and she loved it.“Just think baby, you can look up at me as I walk and maybe if you are lucky you can see straight up the leg of my shorts, gosh I will look so tall from town there, don’t you think? These legs of mine will seem endless to you and what’s best of all you get to see these boobs in action from below bouncing up and down as I walk.”

“You wouldn’t”
I almost dared her but wished I had not as the shoe descended to the floor and I watched some nicely painted toe nails angle my way and wiggle themselves inside the shoe that I was attached to. Within seconds the shoe came alive beneath me, I swear that I could feel her toes underneath my back and through the top layer as she made them comfortable. With my head facing up and inclined on the toe section of her shoe I could see her enormous bare legs rising like red woods into the sky above.

Emma was right, the leg holes of her frayed short shorts allowed me a peek inside and a flash of white panties if her leg was at the right angle. But those panties looked so far away and further still was the underside of a formidable pair of satin bra cups that blocked her face.“Hope you like the view from down there, I should have worn a skirt that might of been far more interesting don’t you think tiny? Hold tight lets go for a walk”Her voice was loud and her enjoyment clear as she began to walk through the house and treat me to the wonders of her body in full stride. Each time the shoe landed it was a touch uncomfortable on my back but also a jolt on my entire body, I had to shout up for her to stop, too much more of this and I would not be in a good state.“Emma! Baby that’s enough I can’t take this!” Luckily she took pity on me and stopped in the kitchen peering down over her boobs to see me.“Is it a rough ride honey? Do I take it you don’t want me to walk down town like this?”Removing me from her shoe, and trying to hold back her laughter, she took me to her lips for an apologetic kiss which smacked against my skin with a lovely plush wetness.

“Mmmm, sorry tiny, maybe I took that tease a little far but you did look funny on my big shoe” “Well that kiss more than makes up for it, kisses from a giant babe are just...... wow!”I had to admit that there was nothing like being held and pressed into lips this size and the way they felt, I was tingling all over and the blood flow down between my legs was instant from such contact. Within seconds as she held me with her soft fist around my lower body my hardness banged against the inside of her fingers. 

 

EMMA 

It was so tempting to walk out of the house and down the road with Scott fastened to my shoe, knowing he was there and seeing how he could not break free gave me a rush, it was a feeling of being in control and knowing that he had to do what I wanted. He needed me to be released and all this reliance was just a nice reminder of my new power in this relationship. Of course I didn’t want to harm him and I could tell he was not comfortable on my shoe but it was fun for those few minutes as I toured him through the house and let him admire my long legs. I thought about wearing a skirt and even thought about not wearing anything beneath it, only a man his height could notice such things, maybe I would do that one day and shock him. When I had released Scott I couldn’t resist a kiss and simply took one or rather I planted one onto his body, he was half protruding out the top of my fist and as my lips connected with his upper body I felt a reaction from him. He told me kisses from a giant babe as he described me to be, were just “wow”.

“You like my big lips huh? I know you do because your little dick is trying to make out between my fingers right now and that reminds me Scott, you gave me a nice little dance and I got off on it so now it’s my turn to return the favour”“You are going to dance for me?”He looked up with those tiny eyes wide with expectation.“I could give you a lap dance, but I am a little bit bigger than you to be gyrating on top don’t you think?”
“Um..yeh”Scott seemed to swallow dryly as he imagined that scenario and I grinned.“But, I think we can improvise something, let’s go upstairs to my room” I carried Scott carefully in my fist and made sure to keep him facing in towards my boobs, it was a good way to keep him stiff as I took him back to the bedroom.“What do you have in mind big lady?”Placing Scott down on the bed I gave it some thought and decided to give him quite a show, I needed to prepare so I wondered where I could put him in order that he wouldn’t lay eyes on me until I was ready. 

 

SCOTT 

Emma was being such a tease building my suspense, she bounded upstairs and I was mesmerized by her knockers bouncing in the confines of that shiny bra with each of the steps, they were all I could see and all I wanted to see. Reaching the room I was keen to know what was in store for me “Mmmm, let me just pop you somewhere safe for a few minutes whilst I make myself more beautiful okay?”I was getting used to having no say with my answers as once again her hand picked me up and she walked me to her wardrobe and then to my astonishment she reached down to one of her knee length boots and unzipped it placing me inside and then pulled the zip back up leaving me in this towering dark well.

“Stay put in my boot sweetie and I promise it will be worth it”Her words were comical as I had nowhere to go, scaling the inside of a boot that must have been fifty foot high to the circular exit above was not something I would have been able to do without climbing gear. The smell was rich in here, out of the dim light it seemed to wrap my senses in a familiar odour which was a fusion of dried female perspiration and the light hint of the leather exterior, strangely enough it was quite pleasant but I could almost taste the air in here as it was so thick. There were some noises beyond as she hummed to herself and called out to say she wouldn’t be long. Now I just had to wait in this dark tunnel at the base of her boot until she decided to retrieve me. It wasn’t long to dwell on my surroundings however as the boot was in motion and had presumably been picked up in her giant hand.“Hold tight in there Scott”She warned only after the floor of the boot had tilted left and right several times sending me into its soft lining like a human pinball as I bounced around.Next a big blue eye covered the exit high above and it winked at me.

“There is no end of places that you can fit inside now, I bet you never thought you would be trapped in ladies boot did you?”“A smelly one at that”I joked and she rattled the boot a little making sure to upset my footing again.“Out you come little man it’s time for your treat”This sounded more like it and the boot changed angle tumbling me onto my butt and then allowing me to slide down the shaft like tunnel of its leg section until a big hand caught me at the end. At first the hand that held me covered me completely and I had no view just the darkness of the inside of fingers curled around my body but then I felt myself lowered down until I was stood on the floor of the bedroom and as I turned around there was my giantess striking a pose with her hands now resting on those wide curvy hips and her legs parted in a confident stance. Emma had put on a pair of fire engine red high heeled shoes, they were probably six inch stilettos or make that thirteen or fourteen foot high heels! In such a bright shade they were loud and almost aggressive looking tilting her pretty feet at a steep angle.

Her heels didn’t hold my attention for long as she had slipped into some very dark but sheer stockings that travelled way up to....gulp, way up to a pair of black silk panties that had a lacy panel revealing her bush behind it and maybe a hint of her pussy lips! My heart thumped in my chest, it was too high and too far away to be sure but I might be seeing part of a giant vagina just winking at me from behind this attractive layer of material. Tearing my eyes ever skyward they couldn’t miss an unrestrained and totally titanic pair of bare breasts! Her blonde hair was down and brushed out and the hairs stood up on the back of my neck as I had never seen something so breathtaking or so big. With the red killer heels she was nearly two hundred foot of womanly perfection towering over me waiting for my reaction. 

“You are going to cum in less than a minute you tiny, tiny little man”Her voice oozed out a bass thumping seductive tone that was confident and in total control. I was unable to speak as I had so much to look at, the heels, the stockings, the panties and of course those incredible boobs freed from captivity and all of these attractions displayed in a giant helping.  I had danced for Emma and now she returned the favour by standing still but wiggling those hips and provocatively moving her body providing major activity in the sky. Cautiously she stepped close landing each shiny red shoe aside me but at a safe distance, now I was directly below her and looking up between her legs as her silk covered crotch descended. Giant finger tips lifted me by my hips and she stood back up taking me to her heady heights. A face leaned over me dropping enormous fragrant strands of blonde hair on my body for a second that tickled and slithered over my bare skin and felt especially nice as they curled around my erection before falling away. I was now inches from her face.

“You are going to tour my body starting at my lips up here and then down to my long legs with a close up of everything in-between, it’s going to be extremely sexy Scott, no man on this planet has ever had so much woman to explore. One minute my love and I promise you will be spent....one minute against my body is all it will take for a giantess like me to make such a tiny man cum”Emma’s confidence, this bold challenge was delivered to my little ears without any doubt that what she boasted she could do and I loved this.“Oh Em...do it”I managed to say and she smiled bearing white sparkling teeth at me before pressing me to her lips and starting my journey into ecstasy.