- Text Size +

Over the next couple of weeks I continued to dwindle. I loved seeing Clair naked and playing on her, but I really could do without the dildo treatment. What once was just a very tough workout which left me sore the next day, morphed into a life and death struggle which I seemed to come closer and closer to losing. Luckily my decreasing size left me less appealing to her as a phallus. None to soon as her pussy now completely dominated me. "Three inches." Clair said aloud as she lifted the ruler away.



She picked me up between her thumb and index finger and sat me on the floor and then stood up. She was in her nightgown still and I could see up underneath it all the way up her long legs to her hairy pussy. She backed up bringing her face into view. "I'm going to go get Timmy ready you might want to hang out in here until after they are off to school." she said and she turned and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.



I walked up to the massive door. She had shut it on purpose to keep me out of harms way. Her motives were good, but I resented her when she did this. Luckily, being only three inches had a small number of advantages. One was that if I got on my belly I could crawl under the doors now. Which I proceeded to do here.



I got to the other side and quickly got to my feet. "Timmy get some clothes on and then get your breakfast." I heard Clair instruct him from the somewhere on the other side of the house. I saw the paper laying on the floor next to the couch in the living room and I wanted to scan the news so I decided to head in that direction. I began to jog towards it and it wasn't long before I reached it.



I was scanning the front page when I felt myself shake from the approach of giant heeled foot falls. Click, Clack. Click, Clack. Sure enough I saw Kimmy's giant black heels walking towards me. They stopped and I looked up and my giant daughter crunched down over me putting her hands on her knees. She was dressed n her work clothes. "Reading the paper daddy?" she asked.



I looked up. She may as well been a skyscraper. "Yeah I figured..." "Oh my gosh look at this." she interrupted standing up. "Walk to my foot." she commanded. She was so large I felt compelled to comply and so I did as she requested. "I think my heels are taller than you now." She observed as I drew close. She was right. I walked up to her heel and walked under the arch and out the other side. When I came out under the arch of the heels, which were about two feet taller than I was, I noticed two bare feet not far in front of me.



"I thought you were going to stay in the bedroom. What if Kimmy had stepped on you?" I heard Clair ask from above. I then froze as she bent down and pinched my midsection between her thumb and index finger and lifted me up setting me in her other hand. "Mom, I saw him the whole time. He just wanted to read the paper. Here I'll put it on the table and then he can read it and be out of the  way." she suggested logically. "OK, but you still should have waited until later to do this." Clair admonished me as she carried me to the table followed by Kimmy and the paper.



Kimmy left for school shortly after putting my paper on the table and about 40 minutes later Clair had finished getting cleaned up and took Timmy on to school. I finished the paper just after she left and was marooned on the kitchen table until she got back. I decided to make productive use of the time so I ran laps around table. I finished that and about a half hour later Clair finally returned.



"I was thinking..." she started as she sat down on kitchen chair in front of me. Her chest quaked for moment or two afterward. "Its been a while since we went out. Do you want to go to a movie?" she asked. "Sure, but how am I supposed to go to a movie? I don't want to be carried around in your purse all day." I yelled back up at her. "You won't, I promise. I've got just the spot for you." she said and she tugged her blouse down about six inches revealing a cleavage line twice as long as I was tall.



I looked up at her face and she was beaming back at me. "I'll just drop you in between my boobs here and I'll buy a single matinee ticket and we both get to watch. I'll even drop a piece of popcorn or two down there for you." she giggled delighted by her ingenuity. It was a great idea, but I couldn't believe she was suggesting it. Of course I was all for it. "Lets do it!" I yelled back up to her.



"OK." she said and she lowered her fingers down and she picked me up by the shirt I was wearing. My feet were kicking and my arms were waving out of instinct because it felt like at any moment I would slip out of my shirt and fall. "Clair! I'm going to fall." I yelled and sure enough I slipped out of it and then immediately landed. I looked around and I was in her other hand. "There's just one condition." she said tossing my shirt onto the floor. "I don't want your coarse little clothes making my boobs itchy so strip." she commanded. "Don't worry you'll still be plenty warm." she comforted me.



I really wanted to get out of the house so I obliged. When I was naked she lifted me up and spilled me onto her breasts. I quickly slid, crawled, and/or tumbled my way to the crevice in between and jumped in. With her help I slid in up to my neck. Only my head protruded from between her giant tits. "Awwww, you look adorable like this. So tiny and helpless; you're completely at the mercy of me and my big boobies aren't you?" she observed smiling down at me.



"Now don't panic, I'm going to have to push you all the way in. I can't walk around in public with your little head sticking out of my cleavage someone will see you there for sure. I'll keep you out of sight until we get into the theater." she explained and I braced my self as her giant finger pushed down on the top of my head and everything went dark as I disappeared completely between her tits. It wasn't too bad. I was big enough that her boobs kept a snug hold on me. It was warm and comfortable and truth be told I became stiff as she walked around with me stuffed safely between her massive boobs. I couldn't control myself and I came on them. Of course it was such a small amount of wetness on her scale that she didn't even notice.



She kept her promise and when she sat down in her seat she pulled me out and let me lay right on top of her cleavage and watch the movie. It made a perfect seat for me, like a hammock, holding by body comfortably. From time to time she even dropped a basketball sized piece of popcorn down to me. It felt good to be out. I didn't even care that the movie was a chick flick. When the credits started rolling up she waited until the theater emptied and then discretely tucked me down between her tits out of sight.



After the movies we went shopping for what seemed like forever and then came home. I was relieved when she fished me from her cleavage and dropped me onto the kitchen table. "Scott, carrying you around hidden between my tits all day has made me horny as hell. Let me get undressed and we'll have some fun." she said to me. "What about Timmy?" I asked not really looking forward to my dildo duties. "It's Friday and he's spending the night with Michael." she explained and then walked into the bedroom.



It wasn't that I didn't enjoy intimacy with Clair. She was irresistible, but I was becoming small enough that her vagina really put a hurting on me. It was so much bigger and stronger than I was now it felt like I was in a concrete mixer when she stuffed me into it. My train of thought was broken as the front door opened. "Mom, Dad." Kimmy called as she walked in. She was dressed in her tennis clothes. Oh no! Karen was following her in. She was also dressed in her tennis clothes.



"You want something to drink?" Kimmy asked. "Sure, whatever you have will be fine." Karen politely responded as she followed my daughter towards the kitchen and me. Both women were jaw dropping gorgeous especially in their tennis outfits, which fit tight over their large busts and revealed their long legs to above the knees. I was especially impressed with Karen. I had always thought she was beautiful, which was one reason I hired her.



The last time I had seen her I was baby sized. Now what would she think of me? I looked down. Shit! I was naked still. I glanced around the table. There was no place to hide and I was completely exposed. The women approached and Kimmy made a beeline to the fridge. I looked anxiously up at Karen who was looking around. Her gaze then fell to me. "Oh my God, Scott, is that you?" she asked walking to the table and bending down over me.



My hands darted to cover my genitals. "Uh, Hi Karen." I responded meekly turning a deep shade of red.  Her sapphire blue eyes took note of my nudity and obvious embarrassment and so she kept the conversation moving. "So, um, how have you been?" she asked awkwardly, but Kimmy brought my nudity back to front and center. "Daddy, where are your clothes?" she asked from above and behind me. I turned and saw her bending over and staring intently at me with her own sky blue eyes.



I realized that Karen could now see my bare little ass so I spun quickly back around and noticed she was looking up at Kimmy confusingly and then she glanced back down to me and smiled awkwardly. God this couldn't get any worse. I was so embarrassed. "So, is my teeny tiny hubby ready for some spelunking and mountain climbing?" Clair called out. I saw Karen's gaze move to Clair and I followed.



She was completely nude. Her naked tits were bouncing freely to and fro as she took big confident strides out of our bedroom. Creases formed between her legs and crotch forming a triangle framing her hairy vagina; which was exposed for all the world to see. She was looking down at herself. I guess pleased with her appearance and then she looked up. One hand darted to her mouth and the other slapped down over top of her pussy. "Eeeekkee!" she yelped and spun around and ran back into the bedroom. "Oh my God, Kimmy we should go." Karen said looking at Kimmy. "I'm so sorry Scott we didn't mean to intrude." she apologized to me. "OMG, I'm so embarrassed." Kimmy responded.



"Come on Kimmy, lets just go to our match." Karen pleaded. "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know anyone was out here and we obviously didn't expect visitors." Clair explained reemerging from our room with her bathrobe on and tying it tight as she walked over to us. All of us were now matching shades of red, but I was the only one that was still nude. "We're terribly sorry. I just came by to check on Scott before our match. Its our fault we should have called." Karen apologized. "Its no big deal Karen. You were with me and I never call before I come home. I just walk in like we did. We're all adults here." Kimmy reasoned. It seemed she relied on that line a lot lately.



Clair laughed. "Kimmy, you might feel differently were you on my side of it." she responded. "Lets just go, Kimmy. I'm so sorry." Karen apologized to Clair. "Its not your fault honey and Kimmy is right. It was an accident. Now that you're here what did you want?" she asked the taller woman. "Well I was just going to check to see that Scott was OK and to let him and you know that Gail will be back in two weeks and will probably demand that Scott go on disability. Short term will pay his full salary, minus any bonuses, for 13 weeks and if he hasn't recovered by then long term disability will kick in which is like 60% percent I think." Karen explained.



"I'll keep him on salary as long as possible until Gail makes me file the disability paperwork." Karen promised. "Well we appreciate everything you have done. It has been a big help, it really has." Clair sincerely responded. I agreed with Clair, but didn't chime in since I was still just trying to go unnoticed. No one seemed to care that I was still naked. "Well, we better get to our match unless we want to forfeit." Kimmy said. "Well thanks for the heads up." Clair said as she walked to the door following them out. "You're welcome. Again so sorry." Karen apologized for the umpteenth time. "Don't worry about it dear. Goodbye." Clair said shutting and locking the door after they left.



Clair walked back into the kitchen and sat down on a chair next to where I was standing. "Well that was embarrassing." she sighed. "I know and you all left me standing here naked the whole time." I complained. "Sorry, honey I forgot all about it. They weren't here that long." she consoled. "Besides unless they really examined you up close I'm guessing your smallness provided some protection for your nudity." she added. She was right, but she could have left the last part out. "Now where were we?" she said dropping her robe off of her shoulders.