- Text Size +

Over the next week I completed my daily work from inside the play pin. Clair would put me in and provide my laptop. Karen made sure that the only thing I had to do was some very easy reporting on my clients portfolios. I suppose I shouldn't complain since I was still getting paid my full salary, but I was bored to tears. Friday rolled around and Clair took my laptop and me out of the play pin. "Work time's over sweetie." she said setting me on the ground. I was now 20 inches tall. Clair's knee was neck high.



"You wanna walk to the bus stop and get Timmy?" she asked. "Sure." I answered up to her emphatically. "OK, wait here. I'll be right back." she said as she turned and easily stepped over the baby gate and walked down the hallway. Where did she think I was going to go? I couldn't reach the door knobs anymore and she had all other exits out of the room blocked by baby gates. I was completely secured by modern baby technology.



When she came back she had Timmy's old stroller. She lifted it over the gate and unfolded it. I missed out on the cleavage shots I would have been privy too as she did this because I immediately ran to the opposite corner of the room. "Scott, come on, don't make me chase you down. Just come and get in the stroller." she commanded. "No way." I said shaking my head no.



I saw her eyes roll and her large bust bounced pleasantly as she walked over to me. "Can't you just do as I ask for once with out fighting me?" she asked putting her hands on her hips and looking down at me. I didn't respond. I began looking around assessing my options. I was cornered. "Have it your way." she said bending over to pick me up. Just as her hands started to open I ran forward right between her legs and out the other side.



"Damn it, Scotty." she said standing up and turning around. I was under our glass coffee table. "Clair, I don't want to ride in that thing. Please let me walk. It's just a block away." I pleaded. She was unmoved and walked over to the coffee table and bent down to grab me, but I scampered to the other side before she could get her hands on me. "No. You're too little and you can't keep up." she said getting on her hands and knees and reaching under the table for me.



I moved back to opposite end just out of her reach. "You little......Scott, if I would have known you were going to give me this much trouble I would have just left you in the damn play pin." she said pulling her hand back and looking at me annoyed. I couldn't help it. I could see right down her loose fitting sweatshirt. She had a bra on, but the angle allowed me to see her enormous cleavage line and the tops of her tits completely.



She smiled. "Enjoying the view." she rose up on her knees and pulled her shirt off and then unsnapped her bra freeing her enormous breasts. "Wow. As small as you are now I bet these look quite impressive." she said lifting them up from underneath with her hands. "Come get in the stroller and I'll give you some play time." she promised.



I was mesmerized each tit was so large.. The glass coffee table clanked as she dropped their weight onto it. "Mmmmm. The coolness feels so good." she said seductively as she drug her tits across the smooth surface. I looked through the glass at her stiffened nipples and light brown aureoles sliding across the glass surface.



"Gotcha!" I heard as I felt her huge hand grasp my leg. Her fingers completely encircled it. She tricked me! I tried to run, but hit the floor as she pulled back at the same time. She easily drug me out from under my sanctuary and smiled down, victoriously, at me over her giant naked tits; obviously pleased with her cleverness. "Ha ha, Mom, was right. A good set of boobs can make a guy do just about anything." she said laughing.



Her grip had loosened considerably as she gloated and I kicked her hand with my other leg and broke free. I started to get up to run, but was knocked forcefully to the ground. "Oh, no you don't." I heard her say. There was a large weight on my back I pushed up, but then the weight increased and I was flattened again. It was a very weird experience. While I was on the ground the weight had seemed much smaller as it did now, but when I tried getting up it increased pushing me down again.



"Ha ha ha, more right then she realized." I heard Clair crowing. On the ground I had some freedom of movement so I rolled over. I saw Clair's giant face smiling down at me almost even with my own. It came a little closer and the weight increased. She had me pinned under her left tit. "Talk about a booby trap." she said. I didn't like it, but could at least appreciate her humor.



I pushed up and was able to lift the weight of her tit, but it was so pliant that it would simply deform and move to the sides. I had the strength, but not the surface area necessary to free myself. Even so, Clair felt what I was attempting and leaned in adding some of the rest of her body weight to the already considerable breast weight. I wheezed.



"Oh my gosh, you really are trapped aren't you?" she asked noticing my difficulties breathing. She lifted off and then grabbed me with both hands around the waist. It wasn't lost on me that her fingers from each hand were touching as she lifted me up and stood up herself. "All the more reason you need to be in the stroller." she said carrying me over to it. She leaned down and fastened me into it. Her naked breasts hung beautifully dancing over me as she did this.



As she stood up I finally got my breath back and called out to her. "Clair, please don't walk me down to the bus stop in the stroller. It's so humiliating." I begged her. "I'd prefer just to be left here." I added. She raised her right arm and rubbed her chin looking down at me thoughtfully. Her right boob was squashed gorgeously. By her arm as she did this. "Well now that I know you feel that strongly about it I'll compromise. I'll carry you and you can stand at the bus stop and then I'll carry you back. Or do you just want to stay here?" she asked looking over at the play pin.



I would much rather have walked, but it was better than nothing. I was definitely craving some fresh air after her giant tit pushed it out of me. "OK, deal." I said up to her. "Good." she responded leaving me in the stroller as she picked up her clothes and put her bra and shirt back on. She then unfastened me and carried me down to the bus stop.



As we approached the bus stop I cringed. Megan was there waiting for her little brother I presumed. She was dressed in her work clothes which made her a head taller than Clair. "Hi Mrs. Adams. Oh my gosh, is that Scott?" she asked as we approached. "Yep." answered Clair as she sat me down on the ground as promised. Megan stepped over to me; well to Clair really, but I was in front of her. I had to look up at Megan's knee it was probably even with the top of my head.



"He's gotten much smaller." I heard her say to Clair. "Have the doctors discovered anything?" she asked politely. "No, but were still hoping." she answered back looking down concerned. Megan looked down too. "Hello Mr. Adams." she said. She was almost canopying me with her skirt, but not quite. I could see her tree like stocking leg extending up almost to her crotch. Clair didn't take notice, but I knew that Megan knew exactly what she was doing.



"Hi Megan." I responded. "His voice is different. He sounds like a munchkin now." she said to herself more than to Clair. I hadn't really noticed any change in my voice, but considering it I guess it was only natural that I had become higher pitched as I shrank. She crouched down still towering over me. "Still as handsome as always." she said winking at me. She then stood up again as we heard the bus rumble down the street.



It was so big. It came to a stop and Timmy and Johnny came out. "Well hang in there Mr. Adams." she said to me. "And Mrs. Adams if you need me to help out in any way just let me know." offered Megan. "Thanks, Megan." responded Clair. Timmy came running up to me. "Hi Dad." he said and then he lifted me off the ground. "Timmy put your father down before you drop him." commanded Clair.



"But I want to carry him." pleaded Timmy. Clair was about to take me from Timmy, "Clair, It's OK." She couldn't believe I had said. I figured either mode of transport was just as humiliating, but at least with Timmy carrying me he was telling me about his school day the whole way. We got back and Clair let me roam around the kitchen while she prepared dinner.



I paced around bored as Clair made some chili. We didn't seem to talk as much as we used to. I wasn't sure if it was because I was around more and there was more time to fill or if it was because I was kind of out of sight and out of mind; like she had her world full of important things to do and people to see and and I had mine consisting of needs and desires only. I knew I wasn't that hungry, but I could use a little stimulation of any kind.



I walked over to the baby gate that was separating the kitchen and the dining room. The latch was too high and made in such away that I would not be letting myself out without assistance, or maybe permission was the better word. "Clair?" I called up to her. "Yes, dear?" she said as she stirred and then tasted the chili. "Can you open this gate?" I asked simply. I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I just wanted different scenery I suppose.



"Why?" she asked adding some seasoning to the chili. "I don't know. I just want to walk around some." I answered. "I don't think so sweetie. You can walk around in here and I don't have to be worried about what you're doing." she answered tasting the chili again. I looked up. Damn it. The top of the gate was blocked by trinkets hanging part of the way down. The manufacturer had thought of everything. I couldn't even climb out.



Ring. It was Clair's cellphone on the dining room table. "Excuse me honey." said Clair as she stepped over me and the gate and picked up her phone. Her panty covered butt wiggled wonderfully. She then stepped over the gate again and stood above me for a moment. "Hello. Oh Hi...." I looked up and could see her panties and smooth long legs leading up to them. She walked back to the stove continuing her conversation ending my view. 



What better illustration could I get about the two worlds we inhabited now. "Hey Dad wanna play." asked Timmy from the other side of the gate. "Sure." I said and he easily opened the gate and then carried me to his room where we played with his action figures for a while before supper. I sat in my high chair eating some chili from an enormous bowl when Kimmy joined us.



"Did you all win?" I asked knowing the answer. "We won in straight sets again." she announced. "Karen says to tell everyone hello." she added sitting down as Clair got up to get her some chili. "We also discovered that I'm in another growth spurt. Karen thought I looked taller so she measured me and I'm 6'4" now. The same height as Maria Sharipova." Kimmy beamed. Ironic, I was shrinking away while she was still growing.



I was hopeful as Clair carried me into the room for bed. She looked down as she cradled me with one arm and held me tightly against her bosom; her giant left tit practically pinned me in place as she walked. She sat me on the bed and removed her nightgown. "You need a shower too?" she asked. I didn't need to be asked twice and I quickly stripped out of my increasingly baggy baby clothes. "You bet." I eagerly responded.



We showered together and she dried us off and picked me up and I once again found myself laying on my back cradled in her arm with her giant tit in my face. The remaining wetness from the shower had made me cold and for once I was glad she had me nuzzled up so close her bosom. My eyes gazed at the giant tan oval that was staring me right in the face. An enormous stiff nipple stood proudly from it's center demanding attention. It was so close I couldn't resist. I leaned in and kissed it and then began to suck on it.



It was so large in relation to my small my mouth it filled it completely. I was getting stiff and my little hands shot up and began to grope and fondle the end of the enormous tit. I was so horny I was about to blow, but then my mouth began to get wet and I noticed this creamy warm fluid building up. I coughed choking some down some of it and spitting the rest of it out along with the giant nipple.



"Awwww. I haven't had that sensation since when Timmy was feeding. I guess when you started suckling on me it reminded me of when I used to breast feed him, looks like I'm re-lactating." she recollected then observed. Great! I guess I wasn't getting laid tonight. Not when I was arousing such powerful maternal memories.



Still I was certainly aroused, by her nudity even if she wasn't equally impressed with mine. I stared at the giant nipple still oozing the creamy white milk. How could I get Clair to treat me like her husband when her own body was telling her I needed to be breast fed? As I pondered this perplexing question I felt her giant hand palm the back of my head. My body lifted in response to the unstoppable force of this gesture. I shut my eyes as the end of her massive tit smashed into my face.



Her stiff nipple had no where to go, but in my mouth. I pushed back against the giant pliant boob. It deformed slightly, but my head didn't budge and I still had a mouth full of nipple. She had me pinned against her tit with her hand. Worse still my mouth was rapidly starting to overflow with Clair's milk. The size of the nipple made it almost impossible to spit the thick fluid out quickly enough. I had to swallow or drown so I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. This seemed to go on for 5 minutes before the pressure relented and I finally spit her nipple out.



"Clair, what the fuck!" I protested, choking a foamy mouth full of milk out onto my self. She ignored me and simply laughed, "Look at the mess you've made. Don't worry we'll clean it up in a bit." I felt extremely full and my tiny belly sloshed around as she re-orientated me. Shit! She now had me facing the other tit. She lifted it with her other hand and began to push it into my face. I backed away as much as I could.



"Clair, damn it, quit it! I'm not a baby and I don't want any more." I yelled as loudly as I could. "Scott I'm sorry, but do you have any idea how much it hurts to leave the milk in there? My tit will be sore all day tomorrow." she explained as she moved it closer. "Wait, won't your boobs just make more if I keep sucking?" I asked pushing with all my might on the large soft tit trying in vain to keep it away. "Well, yeah they will...look, I can buy a breast pump tomorrow, but right now I don't have one and seeing as this is your fault..." I felt her cradling hand position itself behind my head.



There was no stopping this. She was going to breast feed me and I was too small and feeble to stop her, but at least I might get a concession. "Well if I do this can I have some play time?" I asked timidly looking up at her. She rolled her eyes. "I don't know...I suppose." she said and then she smashed my face into her giant tit – again.



No sooner than the milk had started to flow there was a knock on the door. "Mom, Dad, its me. Can I come in?" Kimmy asked. No please, no. Clair opened the door. Did she delight in my humiliation or was she just oblivious? Kimmy walked in and started to ask a question. "Can I...Woah are you breast feeding daddy?" Kimmy asked looking horrified. "I have to...well he was fooling around and I started to lactate again and..." "Stop, I don't need to know anymore...TMI." she said looking disgusted.



She stared down at me probably out of shear morbid curiosity. I was beet red looking up at her over the curvature of Clair's boob while she was looking down at me suckling on her mother's tit. "Well then, what did you need?" asked Clair. "I wanted to borrow $200 from dad to get an oil change and a tuneup." she said still looking down at me. The pressure let up and Clair pulled me back slightly; removing her nipple which allowed me to speak.



I coughed. "Uhhh....sure honey. It's in my wallet, which should be on the nightstand, but only on one condition: You take $300 and buy the best breast pump you can find." I instructed. "Uh...OK. Thanks, dad." she said. "You're welco..." I was cutoff as Clair squashed my face back into her giant tit. I could not believe she was doing this right in front of our daughter, but then again I was always surprised at where I would find a nursing mother breast feeding back when I was big. Must be in their genes. The only problem was she was my wife not my mother.



Kimmy got the money and walked to the door about to leave but stopped and looked back at us. "Mom the next time you're doing something like this don't open the door." requested Kimmy and she left shutting the door behind her. After Clair was finished she carried me over to to the crib and put me in it. I realized she wasn't going to let me play with her so, feeling cheated, I jumped up and ran to the bars putting my hands around them.



"Clairrrrr." I called out exasperated. "What is it sweetie?" she said bending down, putting her hands on her knees, and looking at me through the crib bars. "You promised me some play time." I reminded her. Her tits hung heavy right in front of me. One of her nipples looked to be about to drip. I wasn't sure if I would ever appreciate them again.



She rose up and slid one hand down to her naked hip and regarded me standing there nude and trapped in my crib. Her bush was even with my face and if I reached out I could touch it. I wanted her pussy so bad. I decided I could get over what had just happened no problem, but could she? "I don't think so." she said simply. "Clair....this is bullshit! You promised." I reminded her as I began shaking the crib bars with all my might, but to little effect.



A half smile appeared on her face and then quickly faded as she observed my futile protests from high above. "Sorry honey, not tonight." she turned around and casually yawned stretching her arms high over her head. I lunged reaching through the bars and grazed her gorgeous, smooth ass with my fingers as she stretched. I fell with a thump afterward and looked up. "Ha, see. You got your play time. Now it's bed time." she said looking over her shoulder at me and then walked back to our bed. Her ass quivered beautifully. I watched her the whole way until she hit the lights.



I lay awake in my crib fuming. I was so pissed. I could still please her. Did she not remember the last time we had a play session. Sure I had to use my arms, but I got the job done. As I lay stewing I heard a sound that made my blood boil. A distinct electric hum pierced the silence. Clair was pleasing herself with her vibrator again. I wrapped my head with pillow and rolled over and angrily   drifted off into an unsatisfying sleep.