- Text Size +

The next day came and then went and then the next and then the next. I was still angry about the other night but Clair seemed oblivious – or at least acted that way as she measured me with a one foot school ruler. It came to the top of my chest. She then marked where it stopped and flipped it. "Looks like 16 inches." she said hesitantly. At that moment I just couldn't take it any more. I exploded.



I laid into Clair with everything I had. I brought up every little snub I felt she had given me since I started shrinking. Every little humiliation. I pontificated about how a real loving wife would behave. I broke out our marriage vowels "...in sickness and health....through thick and thin..." I reminded her. It was like all the anger I had stored up over the last few months I saved and then just dumped out onto her all at once. I finished my rant and stood heaving sucking in breath after breath of air.



She looked back down at me in silence for the longest time. It was the longest moment of my life. As soon as I realized all the things I had said I wished I hadn't. Some truth was there, but a lot of it was unfair. Not only that, but I was only as tall as her forearm was long. She could do anything she wanted to me, she proved that much the other night and I was even bigger then. The silence finally ended when she burst into tears.



"I'm sorry Clair...I didn't mean...well it's just this damn shrinking....and the doctors..." I tried to console her, but she wouldn't let me. "No, no. You're right. I didn't mean to treat you as less, but I have been. You are just so little, I wanted to protect you." she sobbed. "And the other night....I'm so ashamed...." she went on. "I could have let you play with me. I just...after suckling you...I just...it just didn't seem right." she finally articulated as best she could. "But I'll be better. I'll do better. I know I can. Starting tonight." she said wiping her eyes.



She grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up and carried me to our bed and sat me down. Then she pulled her nightgown over her head. I peeled my little clothes off and fell back as she crawled up onto the bed and canopied me. Her tits hung above me each almost my size. My heart began to race a little at the site of them, but I reminded myself that she had already used her new breast pump today. I felt her hand encircle my waist almost completely. She then slid me up the bed until I was below her face.



"Scott, I'm going to give you a night you'll never forget." she promised and then leaned down and french kissed my entire face. She grabbed me around the waist and lifted me to her mouth and blew me away – literally. I went limp in her grasp and she held me gently as she laid on her back against her pillows.



I lay limp for a moment until I felt her shaking me softly. "Hey stud we're not done yet." she said smiling and sat me down between her legs. She lay back and I rammed one arm then two up her pussy, but I was smaller now and while I was succeeding in getting her off it was taking a lot longer than the last time until I started using my legs. I used one then the other and massaged her outer lips simultaneously with my hands and tongue.



She bucked and gyrated and finally climaxed for the last time tensing all her muscles and then she flopped limp on the bed before me. Not a moment too soon because my knee was already bent as far as it could go. I eased my exhausted leg out of her pussy and stood up and leaned on her inner thigh. It was so smooth. I rubbed my butt against it and caressed it with my hands. I looked up at her face which I could just see over the enormous mounds protruding from her chest. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling and let out a satisfied moan.



At least for now I had won my wife back, but would it last if I continued to shrink? I looked at her hair covered twat. What if I became too small to please her? What if I shrunk until her vagina was the size of a football field or worse. How could I make love with her if her pussy was the size of a baseball stadium and her boobs flesh mountains. What if I became microscopic? How could she love a microbe? I put these disturbing thoughts out of my mind and decided to enjoy the moment and laid down between her legs and drifted off to sleep.



In the days ahead Clair kept her word. The baby gates came down. I still slept in the crib to avoid any accidental smothering or crushing, but she removed the bars and legs and simply sat the mattress on the ground. I still sat in the high chair, but she removed the tray and moved me closer to the table though even I had to admit that this was only temporary and if I continued to shrink I might have to just eat on the table.



Timmy and I got along great. I body slammed his action figures and played all sorts of games with him. It was almost like I had become his favorite toy. Kimmy I saw and interacted with less than before, but that probably would have been the case even were I big again. She was eighteen and had a job, school, tennis, and friends to keep up with. In short she was starting to really live her own life.



However, when I did interact with her I was amazed at her dimensions. While Clair could pick me up one handed she did so rarely, because her hand was only just big enough to barely accomplish the feat. Kimberly's much longer fingers and bigger hands were deft at handling me single handed. I was very respectful of Clair's size, but when Kimmy was around even Clair looked small especially when she was wearing her work shoes. She towered over her mother completely.



Shortly after she gloated of growing an inch she also complained that her feet hurt and bought some new heels. She must have went to the store that Karen liked because these were four inches high instead of the three that her old heels were. This made  her exactly a foot taller than Clair. One evening Timmy and I were playing with his toy cars on the kitchen floor and Kimmy came walking through after getting home from work. One of her feet landed close to me and I realized that her ankle was above my waist.



After that I wondered why she sat her foot down so close. So, I looked up expecting to see her smiling down at me, but instead caught a glimpse of her giant butt cheeks jiggling high overhead. I barely made out  a thin strip of fabric coming out of her crack and then she took another step. That's when I realized that she never saw me. I was probably six inches from being crushed to death under my daughter's giant foot. I decided then to make a conscious effort to be more alert around her.



The new more open environment I was allowed to enjoy was great, but as I shrank I was quickly becoming too small for the tiniest newborn out fits. Once I had reached 12 inches I was reduced to simply wearing the oversize tops and nothing else. Occasionally I would trip and fall out of the baggy shirts and would be sprawled naked on the ground. This was embarrassing to say the least especially if it happened in front of Kimberly or Timmy. Timmy would always let me know that he had seen my "wee-wee".



Finally, this happened one too many times in front of Kimmy and before I could crawl back into my clothes she grabbed me around the waist and lifted me to her face. "Kimmy!" I protested, but she cut me off. "Relax daddy, I think I have a solution to your wardrobe troubles." she said smiling at me. My genitals were completely covered from her view, but the problem was they were covered by her own fingers which were wrapped completely around my body and secured me tightly. Even my arms were pinned to my sides.



I tried to move them, but they wouldn't budge. I wandered if she realized how completely easily she had over powered me. She carried me level with her own enormous chest up into the attic. I was hoping she would not notice I was becoming stiff. She was my daughter, but she was so abundant in the breast department and they shook so nicely as she carried me I simply couldn't control the reaction.



She sat me down on the floor and I quickly covered myself with my hands. I looked sheepishly up at her, but she wasn't even paying attention to me. In fact all I could see was the bottom of her shirt covered boobs, her stomach, and legs. She was leaning over me opening something. I turned around and saw she sat me in front of the old storage trunk. She opened it and reached in and dropped handfuls outfits next to me.



Curiosity got the better of me and I bent over and grabbed some pants that might have covered my forearm. I dropped them and looked as she dropped more and more outfits. These were all clothes that fit her toys she used to have. She had a lot of toys. There were me sized outfits and smaller clothes too. She finally finished and sat down in front of me. "See. All the clothes you could need." she said smiling down at me.



Her gaze dropped to my crotch for too long and I remembered I was still nude. She wasn't perverted or anything it was just curiosity, but it still made me uncomfortable. She was my daughter after all. "Kimberly, some privacy if you please." I demanded. I saw her roll her eyes. "Daddy I've seen you naked plenty of times its no big deal. We American's really have the wrong attitudes when it comes to the human body." she lectured me ignoring my demand.



"Besides you'll need my help picking out an outfit." she said excitedly grabbing me around the waist and holding me non-chalantly as she rummaged intently through the old doll clothes. She really could care less about my nudity or objections. She wasn't interested in that at all. Though she had recently turned 18 she had a similiar look on her face ten years ago when she got the first of the dolls that fit these clothes.



She found a pair of pants and slipped them on me and then a shirt. She then held me up and looked me over dissaprovingly. "No, no, these won't work." she said and she pulled them both off and found a different combination. This process repeated for at least 15 minutes before she finally settled on an outfit. "There that's it. You look sharp daddy. I can't wait to show Mom." she said picking me up. She then found a bag and stuffed all of the little outfits into it and carried us both back down stairs.



Clair got a good laugh out of the outfit, but seemed genuinely impressed by the fit, compared to the oversized baby clothes. "You look just like a little prep school athlete. Adorable" she laughed as her, Kimberly, and Timmy examined me standing on the kitchen cabinet. "I brought all my all old doll clothes down and put them back in my room so he should have plenty of other outfits when these get dirty or even if they get too big." she added on somberly.



"I think he looks stupid in those doll clothes!" Timmy blurted. "He does not." responded Kimberly. "Besides these are all that fit." she responded logically. Stupid looking or not they did certainly fit better, so I was glad to have them even if the process of getting them was embarrassing. Being handled like a doll by my daughter certainly didn't help my already low and ebbing self esteem.



"Can I play with dad now that Kimmy's done?" asked Timmy. "Go ahead." answered Clair and Timmy snatched me up and whisked me back to his room. I heard Clair and Kimmy discussing adult things in the back ground that I couldn't make out as he carried me away. I had fun playing with him, I did. He gave me swords to whack his men with and I was always the hero in his games, but I couldn't shake the feeling I was becoming a novelty and nothing more. I don't think he truly thought of me as his dad anymore and that was eating at me.



On the romantic front Clair had been diligent in keeping me pleased sexually. She blew me on a regular basis, but my insecurities continued to grow as I shrank and she became relatively larger. It wasn't long until my dwindling body simply couldn't bring her to orgasm even with the use of my legs. She took this in stride and always made sure I was happy. She never even finished herself off, at least not in my presence. It was odd, but now I wished that she would. I felt so guilty that she was taking such good care of me and I couldn't do the same for her.



She gave no indication that this bothered her, but it bothered me. I was so enamored by her and I knew that she couldn't be impressed with me anymore. I was now only nine inches tall. I was  smaller than my penis used to be. I had declined her last couple of advances out of guilt. I felt unworthy of her. She was a goddess and I wasn't even a man anymore.



She wasn't pushy on the subject. In my mind this was more proof that she had been humoring me out of obligation rather than desire. The self loathing fed on itself. Though as sure as I was about being unworthy of Clair I couldn't defeat biology. So, I took to pleasuring myself while imagining being with her. Then I took it a step further and began to sneak peeks while she was showering or getting dressed. This made me feel even worse, but like I said I couldn't defeat biology.



I was sitting on our bed watching TV and filling sorry for myself while Clair was taking out the trash and locking up the house which is what I used to do at about this time. I looked down at my miniscule self in disgust. I was wearing some loose fitting doll clothes. She opened the door and walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on so I carefully slid down the bed comforter to the floor and scurried over to the bathroom door and peaked in.



She was naked, big as a building now, and walking away from my vantage point. Her tits were wobbling as she leaned over and tested the water temperature. Her ass was so smooth and shapely suspended high in the air, but like her it was out of reach now. I looked up at her again as she stood up, stepped in, and slid the partially transparent curtain shut.



I looked down at my own tiny body again. I wanted to go in to her, but I just couldn't. I felt like a perv around her now, a peeping Tom. She was so much more than I was now it was no longer a fair trade. She couldn't possibly see me as attractive now and any attention she paid me now had to be from guilt or a sense of obligation. I turned and walked back and literally climbed up the sheets into her bed.



Around thirty minutes later she came out with only a towel wrapped around her hair. She made her way over to my old side of the bed before she removed her hair towel. She leaned in close allowing her giant tits to hang inches from me. I tried not to look, but each boob was larger than I was now so it was nearly impossible. "So, you got room on this side for me?" she asked smiling down at me. I finally had to clear the air.



"Clair, I know what you're doing. You don't have to pretend any more. I know I've made you feel guilty about not wanting to have sex with me, but I realize now that was wrong. I'm not the same man you married." I said to her. Even now I was unable to keep from staring at her naked body. "Scott..." she tried to say but I interrupted. "I'm the size of a doll now. That can't be a turn on for you." She stood up and crossed her arms and looked at me in thought.



"You're still my husband and it makes me happy if you're happy."  She said, but I was adamant. "Clair, I really appreciate the gestures, but its OK. I can handle this." I responded. "Really? So you decided this all on your own did you? " she asked. "It's for the best." I answered looking up at her then turned my head back to the pale glow of the TV. It was the size of a movie screen now. A poor silver lining to my current predicament.



I then felt something almost snatch the life from me and squeeze tight. I was wheezing just to draw breathes. When the blurring stopped I saw Clair's giant face in front of me. "Listen! You are going to stop feeling sorry for yourself. So, you're small? I love you and I don't ever want to hear talking like this again. Got it?" she shook me once for emphasis, holding me one handed, but tightly around the mid-section in front of her face.



"Now my little man I 'm going to show you that in some ways your size can be an advantage. You're able to do things for me that no other man alive can do and you're getting me wet just thinking about it." she said as she tugged about my little doll clothes and a moment later she held me naked in her hand. She smiled and lowered me down below her giant tits. She then propped her leg, captain Morgan style, on the bed spreading her self open.



Oh my God, I just realized what she meant. I stiffened my body instinctively as she moved me closer and closer to her hungry looking twat. Her pubic hair tickled my feet and shins before she guided them into her moistening crease. She let out a moan as she slid me in up to my waist. "Oh Scott, give me more." she moaned as I felt my lower body began to really become drenched like I was in our swimming pool. Her giant fingers pushed down on my shoulders and I slid in up to my arm pits.



I felt her vaginal muscles convulsing in waves. I was small sure, but it was still a tight fit. My world shook as she turned and fell back on the bed. She was whimpering in a high pitched staccato pattern. Her fingers then pushed me deeper which forced my arms up over my head. I looked to either side and could see her vulva trying to close around me, but my arms kept her dilated enough to prevent her from entombing me completely. She bucked and gyrated for a good 5 minutes like this, then that was followed by a few minutes of calm before she slowly pulled me out by my arms. I stood up shakily between her legs.



I looked up at her and could see she was glowing. "Scott, that was amazing." she said smiling down and caressing my slick body with her fingers. "But now we need to get you cleaned up." she observed. "And of course I need to return the favor." she added. I didn't know whether to be pleased about how much I was able to please her just now or to be depressed at the manner in which I was able to bring it about. She had used me like a dildo. I chose to be happy about it, but in the back of my mind I had the suspicion that it couldn't be good. First Timmy started treating my like his favorite toy, then Kimberly, now would Clair be next?



Clair cleaned me up as promised and took my one inch long manhood between her full lips and blew me senseless. She then re-cleaned me with her tongue and dropped my naked body into my football field sized crib mattress. "Good night sweetie." she said softly and then she walked back to her bed and went to sleep. I was a little restless though so I decided to go for a run. I was small enough now that a few of laps around the house worked out to a mile or so.



I walked over to the door which was left open by policy since Clair and I had our discussion. My clothes were probably somewhere under Clair's giant naked body. She was well on her way to sleep and I didn't want to wake her. So, I took off on my jog, naked, but it was my house and I wasn't going to be shy in my own home. Timmy was in bed and Kimmy should be at this point. It was 1 in the morning.



After my first lap I realized that Kimmy wasn't in bed because I heard her talking on the phone in her room. It sounded like she was talking to Megan. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. She was an adult now, but even when she was just 17 she didn't have an official bed time anymore. On my second lap I over heard some comments that slowed me down on this pass.



"Do you think I should do it?" sounded Kimmy's voice. Do what I wandered. So, I slowed to a walk on my third lap and cocked my ears. "I mean he's nice, but I don't think I want to marry him or anything if that's what you mean. I guess I just have my own curiosity to satisfy. I don't know if I want to go off to college a virgin." Kimmy's voice sounded matter-of-factly. I about swallowed my tongue. Was she planning to have sex with some little punk?



"Yeah, I'm tired too. Talk to you tomorrow." I heard Kimmy say and then her bed creaked. Oh no, I had lingered too long. I took off running, but no sooner than I did I heard a loud squeak and some dim light flooded the hall. I looked back over my shoulder as my colossal daughter stepped out of her room. She was wearing only panties and a tank top which stopped at about her belly and was stretched taught across her enormous chest.



She didn't see me I realized relieved and automatically started slowing down some. Then my heart hit my throat as she took a step towards me. Her one giant step put her almost to me. Oh no! She doesn't see me! I took off running again and another foot fall fell by behind me very close. I didn't dare look back. Thooom! A truck sized foot landed in front of me and too my left.



A fraction of a moment later something hit my butt and my hamstrings and flipped me on my back taking my feet out from under me. I felt weightless only for a moment and then smacked on my back hard. "What the hell?" I heard Kimmy wander aloud from above. I felt something pinching my right shin painfully. Flick. The hall light came on.



I was sprawled out on my back lying on the top of my daughter's giant foot which was longer than I was tall. My right shin was being pinched between her middle and fourth toes and my left foot was laying to the left of her big toe. The angle meant I was looking straight up at her and I could only see her legs, panty covered crotch, the bottoms of her butt cheeks, and the undersides of her gigantic boobs way over her head. That is until I felt my self being lifted.



Kimmy lifted me and her foot out in front of her so she could see me. "Daddy is that you?" she asked and her toes wiggled under me. My right shin was alternatively released and pinched again by this simple action. "Yes, its me!" I called out unsure if she heard me, but she put her foot and me on the ground again and knelt over me and then I felt her fingers wrap around my ribs and she lifted me skyward from under my arms.



"What are you doing?" she asked lifting me to her face. "Err, I wasn't sleepy so I decided to do some laps." I explained. "Naked? Daddy, where are your clothes?" she asked.  I blushed at such an explicit reminder of my nudity. I tried to move my hands over my genitals, but my daughter was holding me under my arms and her giant fingers prevented me from even covering myself. I could almost hear her foot tapping as she held me naked and completely exposed in her hand waiting for an explanation."Um, well they're in Mommy's bed and I couldn't get to them." I admitted.



She rolled her eyes and flashed a knowing smirk. "Well let me get something to drink and I'll get you some new clothes." she said and she carried me into the kitchen and sat me on the counter. Then she opened the fridge and took a couple of swigs out of the milk carton. I was finally free to cover myself. Kimmy had seen me naked plenty since she began providing my wardrobe from her old doll collection, but it never was any easier for me. Especially when she was dressed the way she was now. She was my daughter and all, but I was a human male and biology being biology - I just hated being around her naked.



The tank top she was wearing was skimpy and low cut so when she bent over in front of me a line of cleavage formed on her chest longer than I was tall. I thought about protesting to her, but I couldn't control what she wore in public anymore and it was very unlikely my opinion of her sleep wear would carry any weight so I let it go. Hell, I didn't even control what I wore I realized. "Daddy, you probably shouldn't be running around the house this late by yourself. You do realize I almost stepped on you? You could have been crushed." she said stating the obvious.



"Yes, Kimmy, but I wasn't tired and seeing as how this is my house I don't think I need permission to do anything in it from anyone." I said from my high horse. "Besides its one in the morning you should've....ummmfffff." she simply wrapped her fingers around me this time pinning my arms to my sides and lifted me to her face cutting me off; reminding me how utterly insignificant my high horse was in comparison to her. "Whatever daddy. I think your safety comes first and I'm going to talk to Mom about it in the morning. Now lets get you something to cover yourself with." she said as she turned and carried me into her room.



She took me into her room and sat me on her desk next to her phone then she turned and bent over to rummage through a bag of doll clothes on the floor. Her giant butt hovered right in front of me. Her tight white panties only covered her butt crack, vagina, and about the top third of her butt cheeks. The rest was hanging out and jiggling right in front of me. I felt my penis stiffen and I forced myself to look away. Then I saw her phone and remembered the reason I was in the mess in the first place.



She turned and sat down in her chair and her giant bust shook violently for a moment and then came to rest again. "Kimmy, you do know that sex is not something to take lightly, right?" I said broaching my concern carefully. "Huh? Where did that come from?" she asked looking at me suspiciously as she dropped my clothes down in front or me. "Well...its just....I know you're going to be going off to college soon and will be on your own and I don't want you pressured into doing anything." I awkwardly spit out as I dressed.



"Daddy what were you really doing just now? Were you spying on me?" she looked down at me accusingly. I was busted. No sense in denying it. "Well I was running and I over heard some concerning comments. So, I ran a little slower the next time I passed by....but that's not the point. You can't just have sex out of curiosity." I proclaimed exasperated. Kimmy gasped.



"I don't believe it! You were spying on me. How could you?" she asked and I saw her face flushing scarlet. "Kimmy, be sensible whoever this guy is he can wait." I responded. "You had no right." she said and she jabbed an enormous finger into my chest which put me on my butt. "Hey!" I protested. "You know I think you just need to leave. I am so mad at you I can't even see straight." she said and she picked me up and sat me on the floor. "Get out of my room!" she commanded.



"Kimmy I will not be treated like this in my own house. You need to...to.." she stood up and planted a foot to either size of me slid her hands to her hips and looked down at me over her monstrous bust. I looked up as she loomed above me. "...to listen to me." I finished. She simply lifted her foot and used it and her giant toes to scoot me over to her door. I tried to fight her but she was simply to big and strong. When she got me to the door she said, "Don't spy on me....ever again, you little twerp." Then she shoved me out of her room with her foot and toes and shut the door.



I was incensed. She had never talked to me like this before in her life. I ran up to the door and began beating my little fists on it. "Damn it! I'm your father. You better open this door right now or I'll...." Just then a whoosh of air sucked me forward and I fell flat on my face. "Or you'll what?" I heard her ask menacingly from above. I got to my feet and swallowed hard looking way up at my giant teenaged daughter looming over me.



"I'm waiting. You'll do what exactly?" she said crossing her arms. "I'll ground you." I said meekly up at her. She laughed. "Oh really, so I'm grounded, huh? Well I say I'm not grounded. Go to bed daddy, before I do something I'll regret." she started to shut the door, but I ran inside before it closed. "Damn it Kimmy, this is important! What if you get pregnant?" I yelled. "That's it! I've had enough of this. This discussion is over. I gave you every chance to leave, but now you know what? You're grounded!" she responded and swooped down like lightning and snatched me up off the floor.



I struggled with all my might, but she held me easily and walked to her closet. "That's right you're grounded dad; for spying on me. You're going to sleep in my old birdcage tonight." she said proclaiming my punishment as she lifted a birdcage off her closet floor and hung its long chain from her ceiling. She held me up to her face and I continued to struggle futilely. "You can't do this to me I'm your father!" I yelled with my arms pinned to my sides. She laughed. "Well it looks like I am. I guess you better stop me if you can." I struggled with all the power I could muster, but her fingers didn't budge at all. "No?" and with that she opened the cage and put her hand in and dropped me on the floor.



I got up as quick as I could and ran to the door, but she was too quick and had already removed her hand, shut the door, and latched it. I shook the golden bars as she stooped bringing her face level with the bird cage and smiled at my situation. "This isn't over Kimberly. You can't do this to me!" I said shaking the bars. "I did do this to you and it is over." she said and she stood up straight. Her giant bust inadvertently smacked the bottom of the cage which sent me to the floor.



She reached out and I saw her giant bicep tense slightly as she grabbed the birdcage bringing it to an abrupt halt. Which allowed me to get to my feet. She once again stooped to see inside. I looked out at her looking in at me with her piercing sky blue eyes. "Sweet dreams." she said sarcastically and then she reached over to the wall and the lights went out. I didn't sleep a wink.



The next day Clair was sitting on the bed in front of me sipping some coffee while I vented. "Who in the hell does she think she is? Putting me in a birdcage. She is grounded." I ranted pacing back and forth in front of my giant wife. "Scott, I talked to her this morning and she said she told you to leave and you wouldn't let it go." Clair reminded me. "She doesn't get to tell me how things are going to be in my own house." I responded angrily.



"Scott be reasonable. She's 18 now we can't ground her anymore. All we can do is kick her out. Is that want you want to do?" Clair asked knowing the answer. "Of course not, but what I'm I supposed to do? Stand by and watch her make dumb choices like having sex out of pure curiosity?" I asked looking up at her.



"She's got to live her own life. You can't ignore the fact that she's an adult now. And you can't ignore the fact that you've changed too." Clair added softly. "Look I might be only 8 inches tall now (I lost another inch) but I'm still her father and she should treat me with respect." I demanded. "I didn't say you wasn't her father, but you can't walk around like your 6'6" and 225 pounds anymore either. The same tactics you used then aren't going to work for you now. You should have talked to me first and we could have approached her together." Clair logically explained.



"And she's right about you running around in the dark late at night. That's very dangerous. You're lucky she didn't accidentally step on you." Clair went on. "Are you taking her side in all of this?" I asked angrily. "No, I'm just calling it like I see it. She was wrong to put you in the birdcage and you were wrong to spy on her. She's right about it being dangerous for you to run laps in the dark. You're too little for that." Clair said folding her arms.



"Well I may not be big enough to discipline her anymore, but I know she's planning something with some boy and we need to find out what." I stated resolutely. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. She told me if she catches you spying on her again you're going back into the birdcage." Clair warned. "And you would let her do that?" I asked shocked at her warning. "Well no, but I'm not always going to be around and if I 'm not...well we saw what happened last night." she pointed out.



She was right of course but I was too pissed to be reasoned with. Eventually, I cooled down and scampered around the house alternatively watching TV and walking around bored. Clair and I already completed my work for the day. I was too small to get the computer out and move the mouse around easily so she did that part and I told her what to type and do. Before long it was time for Timmy to come home.



I really looked forward to when he got home. Clair was good to me and attended to all my needs like food, water, and hygiene, but she had her own things to do and most of those things did not include me. So, unless she got horny or something I was pretty much on my own as far as entertainment went. That is until Timmy got home. We would play for an hour two each night before dinner. Today was no different.



Our play sessions were cathartic. I got to even play a giant today. I was destroying a platoon of knee high plastic soldiers that were attacking my base. I kicked one so hard he flew back into the his buddies and took out three or four of his comrades. Timmy thought that was a cool move so we repeated it three or four more times. After this we built a Lego building. Timmy put the blocks on from the outside and I did the same from the inside. It was too small for me to stand up in completely since we ran out of blocks but I could easily crawl around inside.



Like all good things play time quickly came to an end and it was time for dinner. Clair had sat me on the table and provided me my own saucer full of pasta. Clair and Timmy sat in their usual seats and Kimmy was still at work and probably wouldn't be home until late. This was fine by me after the way she treated me last night I was not looking forward to our next encounter.



I was sitting on the bed and pressing on the buttons of a remote that was as big as I was when my wife opened the door and began to get ready for bed. She stripped out of her clothes and instead of putting on her nightgown she sauntered naked over to me. I saw her smiling out of the corner of my eyes. She leaned in and snatched the remote out from under me. "That's just what I was looking for." she said and she turned the TV off.



"Hey!" I protested standing up. I had removed my shirt but still had my little doll pants on. "I was watching that." I informed her. "Oh, you were. Well here you go." she said lowering the remote to me. When I walked up to it she lifted it out of my reach and giggled. I folded my arms and looked up at her annoyed. "My gosh, you really do want this don't you?" she observed. "I tell you what..." she sat the remote in front of her on the edge of the bed. I was standing more in the middle. She then leaned in bringer her face almost to me. "...If you can touch the remote I'll give it to you." she said smiling playfully.



I didn't know what she had in store for me, but I really just wanted to watch SportsCenter and then go to bed. Especially, considering all the sleep I lost last night. So I took off straight towards the device but was blind sided by something large and heavy that sent me sailing backwards onto my back. When I regained my senses and stood up I saw Clair leaning over the bed grinning from ear to ear. Her giant chest was still swaying slightly. She had smacked me with one of her tits.



"Oh so that’s how its going to be?" I smiled up at her. "Uh huh." she responded smiling back mischievously. "Just got to touch it, eh?" I said while circling slowly to my left. I then took off as quick as I could. Clair simply shook her shoulders and her titanic tits went to work again. The right one slammed into me stopping my forward progress completely and knocking me back some then the left swung in and knocked me off my feet. I heard her giggling again as I lay on my back seeing stars for a moment which eventually gave way to the swaying masses of Clair's boobs above me.



"Ohhh." I moaned. "Give up?" she asked looking down at me. "Never!" I cried and quickly began to crawl towards the remote. It was working. My low profile kept me from being pummeled by my wife's giant boobs. I thought I was going to make it until she adjusted her tactics too and simply lowered one of the massive breasts down onto me. I felt her stiff nipple hit my back first, but I fought on. However, the pressure built steadily as she allowed more of her weight to rest on my back until finally I collapsed.



I heard and felt her giggling again. The energy of her laughter was easily transmitted through her pliant tit flesh like a bowl of jello. "Looks like boobies three and penis-sized husband zero." she gloated and then lifted her tit off of me. I breathed a sigh of relief which was short lived as I felt her fingers wrap around my rib cage and lift me up. I was jostled a bit as she climbed in bed and scooted back leaning against her pillows and the headboard.



"I can't quit thinking about last night. I've been looking forward to right now all day." she informed me as she tugged my tiny doll pants off. I was certainly glad she was over her intimacy reservations concerning me, but at the same time I was extremely tired and what she planned on doing with me I wasn't even sure really was sex. To me it was more like a full body work out. "Clair, I'm not sure I want to do this tonight." I responded.



"Oh, don't worry sweetie. Just enjoy the ride it'll be over soon." she said smiling at me and ignoring my reservations completely. I felt myself being lowered. "Clair, honey, wait....please I'm not up for..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I felt her bush brushing my feet and then the warm, slick skin of her awaiting pussy. She had peeled her vulva open and had already shoved me in up to my knees. I stiffened my legs trying to push at the giant pussy, but that just made it easier for her to shove me in and before I knew it I was up to my chest.



"Clair please." I protested, but could see that her eyes were closed and my voice wasn't even registering she was concentrating on the stimulation my penis sized body was providing. I felt her vagina clamp onto me coinciding with a wave of pleasure for her. I slapped my arms down to my sides and my biceps bulged as I attempted to push my self back out. "Mmmmm Scott." I heard her moan.



Then my vision was blocked as her fingers slid in front of my face. I felt her thumb resting on by upper back, shoulders, and the back of my head. She then pinched grasping at my upper chest and head and pulled. It was painful so I screamed. She must not have heard me because she continued pulling. I felt like the rope in a tug of war match between her fingers and her pussy. When she stopped I was only waist deep in her.



"Thank goodness, you heard. You almost tore my head off." I said weakly rubbing my eyes and looking up. When I saw her eyes were still shut and she was biting her lower lip. I knew I was in trouble. She hadn't heard me at all. "Oh Scott I want all of you inside of me." she said softly and I felt her fingers push down hard. "Clair!" I screamed, but my cries fell on deaf ears as her pussy  dilated so as to more easily swallow me.



She didn't quit pushing until my feet hit her cervix and then her pussy clamped down like a vice. I looked up terrified as her fingers ascended back up whence they came. I was no longer tall enough to reach even my finger tips out of her, but I tried in vain reaching for her retreating fingers. "Noooo!" I screamed reaching up as the light faded and her vulva closed above me.



It was dark and very humid. I had a small pocket of air but wasn't sure how long it would last. So I panicked and began squirming. Her vagina quickly taught me that was a bad idea by squeezing me several times in rapid succession. What air I had was forced from my lungs. I gasped after the last contraction and began to breath slower and move less. I forced myself to be calm.



I became stiller than I ever have been. So still that I could hear and even feel Clair's pulse and breathes. This calmed me further. Then I felt blood rush to my head. Was she standing?. This was followed by thumps that could only be foot falls. Lord she was walking somewhere with me inside of her. "What do you want sweetie?" I heard and felt Clair's muffled voice.



I felt the vaginal muscles loosen around me so I kicked against her cervix and pulled up with my arms in a sort of swimming motion simultaneously. I was rewarded for my effort my getting my arms out of her vagina which was followed by another powerful vaginal squeeze. That's when I heard Kimmy's voice. "I just wanted to talk to dad. I may have been a little harsh with him, its just I was so mad. He has no right to spy on me like that." Kimmy explained. "Kimmy, your father is....well he's indisposed at the moment you'll have to talk to him tomorrow." Clair informed her.



"OK. Goodnight Mom." I heard her say clearly as I finally broke the surface and took a gasp of air. It was dark still. Clair must have put on her bathrobe or nightgown before she opened the door. "Gooo...oh...um...good night sweetie." Clair replied shutting the door. I was still pushing on her vulva with my arms and had pushed myself out to my waist when light flooded me. I did a sit up and looked up and through her bush and could see Clair looking down at me from above. "Jesus, what are you doing down there. You about made me lose it right in front of Kimmy." she chided me gently.



I then felt her fingers slip under my arms and she pulled me the rest of the way out of her. "Well you were amazing stud." she said lifting me to her face. I simply hung there to exhausted to speak. She carried me into the bathroom and ran some water and washed me in the sink and used a small towel to dry me off. When she finished she laid me down in my bed. I was never so glad to be there. She stood up to her full height and looked down at me. I drifted off almost immediately.