- Text Size +

Chapter eleven

she stirred the aching in her bladder now getting too much to bear, she kicked the quilt of, her musky smells now given freedom.

She sat on the edge of her bed half asleep she was tired she walked over to the ornate loo and rolled her panties down her legs to pee, the gusset was stained from her sex.
Her period was due soon the sticky discharge around her hairy entrance had a strong sexy smell!, her urine stained the water a dirty yellow the last of her spent meal now gone from her body only a small part of him used to add some weight to her curvy figure. She stood up a shower needed to wash away the strong odours.
No need to hurry the day was long Samantha knew where they were she was hiding away inside their minds eye; she knew everything that was needed to guide her to the dining table. They were lost to this world time would be taken by her, the last two revenge would be savoured a treat to be enjoyed; they meant nothing to her, food and pleasure the knowledge of their reasons for being chosen enough, justice done in the cruellest manner.

The warm water soothed her skin the jets from the shower head teased sensations from her breasts she squeezed her nipples with one hand the other rubbing her clitoris time was taken to enjoy her body she loved feeling her fingers deep inside her sex, she moaned loudly as her orgasms rippled through her being.
She washed her herself below her wiry hairs sticky from her discharge, the strong jets of hot water probed her inner lips it felt good. Tingling sensations rippled through her body as she used the shower head to tease herself, she was very sensitive every movement sent waves of pleasure to her brain, her nipples reacting to her touch, her milky cum run lazily down her inner thighs. She leaned against the tiles her legs weak from her pleasure.


“Mmm that felt good ooh just the thought of seeing them together excites me, poor things are going to end up as a pile my poo”.

She laughed to herself.

 

She wrapped a towel around her curves Samantha liked feeling fresh and clean, she was constantly aroused at this time of the month sex always in her thoughts, pleasure needed to satisfy her needs.
Peter and Ryland were the object of her desires,they were to be used up she moaned loudly the urge to use their bodies to gain pleasure from grew stronger.
Her heart beat wildly in her chest in anticipation, the suffering would be prolonged.

The sunlight flooded her bedroom a lazy mist hung over the meadow, Samantha chose the underwear she wanted them to see her in,  a bright clean colour was chosen for them, dashing pink lacy knickers and a matching bra, a cotton dress lined with a transparent petticoat ending just above her knees, she brushed her long hair and tied it into a pony tail.


Flat shoes finished her look; she looked a picture perfect eye candy for any man, time now for her playtime, sexy fun and a meal provided to feed her pleasure. She stood in front of her mirror her pink under wear just visible through the material of her summer dress; it was time for her to continue the game of death.