- Text Size +

CHAPTER THIRTEEN



Birds sang their melodies crimson butterflies floated by on lacy wings he felt like a child running free, she squeezed his hand .he looked into her eyes her lips brushed against his, an eager tongue probed and prodded to gain access to the soft interior of his mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair it smelt of roses, long finger nails touched his face she pushed her breasts against his chest he lifted her up eager legs closed around his waist, she held him tightly her nails dug into his skin peter winced sharp needles to hold its prey. She bit into his lip holding it between sharp teeth until blood was drawn, soft lips sucked on the life giving fluid she tasted it moaning loudly, he was the same. the answer now hers only the sentence to be passed time enough to tease and torment them peter unaware held her close to his body, another meal waiting to be eaten her knickers wet from her visions.
They lay down on a blanket of moss Samantha sat astride him the dress pulled up around her waist her pink knickers visible to him, a lingering kiss.

"Its time peter don’t worry any more you are loved and will be loved more than words can say”

Her words drifted by unnoticed he caressed her breasts the buttons soon undone a lacy bra removed, he sucked on her nipples his penis pressed against her sex. Samantha unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his penis free, it felt huge she pulled at her knickers to allow it to enter her hairy hole she was wet her lube covered her labia ready to receive him she lowered herself onto him. His penis slid easily into her tight hole, rhythmic movements pulled his life giving sperm up the muscular tube, she moaned with pleasure her spasms pulled at peters cock making him cum once more inside her. She kissed him for the last time his ordeal now over a soul reborn the empty vessel needed for another.

She felt the warm feeling grow in her abdomen the love that was taken away could now be given to another’s future.

Her mood changed the innocent now safe from harm the guilty one soon to pay penance for the crime; justice will be done this day in its most brutal form, one to see another’s life, the love of another suffering helpless to prevent it just as she was on that fateful day.

Time was needed to prepare she sat cross legged on the soft earth her mind closed to the outside world, she weaved her web of silken thread covering Peter’s body his heartbeat slowed to a whisper a mist formed around them masking them from sight the laws of nature bent to fulfil her needs, day turned to night a full moon cast its shadows around them.

Samantha stood up the deed done by the early dawn it would be ready for the final chapter her revenge would be complete, the guilty would pay with their lives, justification enough for what she was about to do, peter an innocent needed to carry out final punishment, she left to fetch the other one they would both pay this day. Her pain soon to be shared with the others, it would be a slow and painful, death would release them from their torment.