- Text Size +
CHAPTER FOURTEEN


Samantha prepared the area only this time it was hidden from sight the trees weaved together leaves entwined the entrance invisible to the eye, no one would disturb her this day.
she unwrapped Ryland’s body he stared at her terrified he mouthed obscenities at her Samantha laughed at him.
She then turned to the other silken cocoon she lifted it with ease and hung it from a high branch facing the abusive Ryland.

"i have a surprise for you Ryland a little reunion party for you both"

She laughed as she tore at the silken cocoon, Jonathon gasped for air his body sweaty from his hot prison.
He looked around franticly trying to work out where he was .

Ryland stared at him in disbelief!!

"What the fucks this? Your dead i watched you die? How are you here"

Jonathon looked across at his lover bemused.

"Ryland am still tripping cos if i am it sure fucking hurts."

Sweat run down his face his head was pounding he felt dizzy and sick.



Samantha sighed loudly.

"aah how sweet he’s missed you Jonathon but your not very well are you, but don’t worry it will pass very quickly, i need your body to be drug free so this little detox session should rid it of all that mess inside your veins, don’t want you giving me diarrhoea."

He tried to move the invisible thread held his arms against his naked body, no needle scars any more soon the transformation would be completed, peters flesh would be no more. Jonathon screamed at her.

"you fucking bitch i should have killed you to, when i get outta this I’m going to fuck your ass hole you slag"

Samantha glared at him her anger welled up inside she turned to Ryland long finger nails tore at his skin he cried out in pain, Jonathon screamed at her to stop.

"what’s wrong Jonathon am i hurting your bitch"

Ryland held his arm the torn skin bled through his fingers.

"how he’s dead how is he here now ,please i need to know Samantha"

She removed her dress ready they both stared at her, rounded breasts wrapped in pink, lacy knickers covered her curvy bum the triangle covering her hairy mound, she stood between them. her hands explored her curves nimble fingers stroked her skin, she moaned loudly.

"mm i am going to enjoy this soo much, but first i shall answer your question Ryland. This sad creature is your former lover Jonathon i discovered that he had a brother named peter"

She laughed the look on his face was picture.

"He was born before Jonathon she was young her husband didn’t want him he made her give him up when he was born, she never told Jonathon. She was a broken woman by the time this scum bag was born, years of abuse and drugs spawned this evil creature. the day i came for him i sensed his death so i captured his essence before it could escape into the shadows and kept it safe until i had found peter.
his flesh was needed to resurrect this sorry creature they are of the same blood line. Now i have you both all to myself.
You are pathetic the scum of this earth, as if drugs weren’t bad enough you also laughed at mother nature with your sexual deviancy, its time for you both to face justice at my hand."

Both men went quiet the information to much to take in Jonathon’s mind still filled with demons this would be his last high, his blood stream pure once more ready for Samantha to feast upon.

She sat cross legged on a tree stump waiting patiently no need to rush the hunger in her stomach could wait, this meal was going to be savoured time would be taken to enjoy the meat and gain sexual stimulation from their bodies before deaths hand intervened.