- Text Size +

CHAPTER FIFTEEN




Samantha’s stomach gurgled she was getting very hungry both men heard it, they had talked incessantly since seeing each other again.

She stood up both turned to look, she unclipped her bra allowing her breasts freedom, her nipples already hard, she rolled her lacy knickers down her thighs, the air smelt of her sexual fluids she was turned on by what she had planned for Ryland.

"I’m hungry now its time for me to have my first meal."

They looked at each other, Jonathon innocent the knowledge not yet his, Ryland wriggled about franticly trying to break free tears run down his face. Jonathon tried to calm him down he looked around trying to find the way out but the trees surrounded them all.

Samantha grew in size, she towered above them both, Jonathon was tall nearly six foot in height Samantha looked to be around twelve.

"Bloody hell is she for fucking real Rhy"

Ryland stared at her in disbelief he shook with fear, he blubbered his bottom lip moved erratically terror in his eyes. Samantha walked over to him a smile on her pretty face, she pulled him free Ryland screamed out to Jonathon, he kicked his legs and arms in desperation, Samantha turned and walked over to where Jonathon hung from his invisible thread.

"mm doesn’t he look good enough to eat Jonathon, he’s a bit on the skinny side for me but I’m sure if i chew all the bones up as well he should fill me up."

Ryland went mad screaming at her begging her not to do it Samantha said nothing she licked her lips slowly her warm breath washed over his nakedness, she turned him around pinning both arms against his sides, she pushed his body to her mouth her teeth biting into one of his legs. She closed her jaw on to it pulling at it the blood spurted out onto her cheeks as she tore it from Ryland’s body; he screamed out in agony the pain unbearable.

"No no no please it hurts stop please tell her to stop Jonathon, please god no more I’m sorry no no i don't want to be eaten alive."

Samantha chewed the leg up slowly the sound of blood and bone being crushed emanating from her mouth, her teeth were coated in red. she turned him over whilst still chewing on the food in her mouth, she swallowed pushing Ryland’s other leg into the corner of her mouth and started to chew on it, Ryland’s screams sent shivers down Jonathon’s spine.

"you bastard you fucking bastard leave him alone, come here you bitch its me you want not Rhy, leave him alone, please!! please don’t hurt him any more"

Jonathon sobbed uncontrollable Samantha was oblivious to it she wanted to feed, she pulled at Ryland’s arm with her fingers he was a meal not a person any more something she liked to eat whilst it was still alive, she was very wet her warm sticky discharge ran between her thighs, his screams of pain sent waves of pleasure through her sex butterflies danced inside her belly.

She bent his arm up over his shoulder pulling it out of its socket he wriggled trying to escape the pain now to much for his body to take, he passed out.

Samantha used her sharp nails to cut at the flesh under his arm pits,the blood spurted out over Jonathon’s face he cried out to her.

"Please stop it now, he’s all over my face please no more"

Samantha tore the limb away and pushed it into her mouth whilst tugging at Ryland’s other arm, her fingers were covered in his blood she sucked on them greedily to clean it away .

"Mmmm he is so tasty your little lover boy sure he's going to make a lot of poo when i'm done digesting the meat ."

Jonathon squirmed he was powerless to stop her the anxiety in his stomach hurt it burned away like a hot knife inside of him, she licked Ryland’s face to wake him, the agonising pain real to him once more.

"That’s better lover boy i need you to stay awake for me sure you want to say good bye to your boy friend before i chew the rest of you up, give him a big kiss Jonathon he’s leaving us now, soon he'll be pile of my shit hard to believe that this little man will end up looking like that Jonathon. I will show you whats left when i'm done with him."

She laughed at them both pushing Ryland’s face against Jonathans head making sure their lips touched, both men sobbed; Samantha opened her mouth wide and pushed the terrified man into her gape, he was still big her cheeks bulged outwards his shoulders and head held fast between her teeth.

She moved closer to Jonathon’s face making sure to chew with her mouth as open as was possible so that he could watch his partner being reduced to pulp.

Ryland’s screams terrified him he watched helpless as his body was slowly chewed up,Samantha pulled it inside as more room was made as  the masticated lower half of his torso was being reduced to pulp, the smell from it turned Jonathon's stomach he lowered his head sobbing uncontrollable.He looked on helpess as his lovers  head was pulled inside her mouth.

Samantha chewed on the skull cracking it open like an egg,she moaned loudly as the soft fleshy brain spewed onto her tongue, she  swallowed it eagerly the r meal now dipatched,she belching loudly with satisfaction.

“Mmm he tasted really good Jonathon hope he don’t give me diarrhoea later.”

She laughed her tummy filled with Ryland’s remains.