- Text Size +

Chapter Sixteen

She sat crossed legged before him her hairy sex filled his view she was aroused the air filled with her smells, it had an effect on him in a way he was not expecting, his penis throbbed as it grew in size Samantha smiled at it.

“Mmm now then a meaty hotdog I wonder what it tastes like Jonathon I fancy a nice sausage your friend was juicy and crunchy unfortunately he has not satisfied my hunger but your Phallus should be enough to fill the empty space inside my tummy”


Samantha returned to her normal size and sauntered over to him her skin shimmered in the sunlight her breasts round and firm she turned bending over her curvy buttocks parted revealing the tight sphincter muscles of her anus, she rubbed her cheeks pulling them apart to allow Jonathon to see her wet sex the sticky discharge clinging to her labia.

“Do you like the view Jonathon your friends body will soon arrive at this end ready for disposal oh and your penis of course, I am going to eat this delicacy slowly but first I intend stimulating you it will be far better than a mans lips sucking on it”


She knelt down before him he shook the fear already welling up inside her hot breath teasing the hairs around his scrotum sending messages to his brain, an eager tongue already at work stripping the hairs away with ease it tickled he was unaware that the fleshy bag protecting his sweet breads was now laid bare ready to be eaten. Samantha’s heart beat wildly her sex ached the tingling sensations made her dizzy the pain written in his eyes made her shake with excitement. Her fingers teased an orgasm from her sex, she pushed Jonathans hand against her nipples encouraging him to squeeze her breasts he tried to pull away but soon gave in to her stubbornness. She sighed enjoying the power over her victim her lips pressed against his penis the skin already pulled back revealing the hood teeth used to tease gently chewing on the fleshy hood sharp incisors puncturing the soft skin he winced the sharp pain gone in an instant. Samantha licked the length pausing to suck on the warm meat, the scrotum tasted salty to her his sperm deep inside waiting to be ejaculated into her mouth, Jonathon succumbed to her treachery he thrust his hips hard against her mouth Samantha sucked hard pulling it deep into her throat waiting for the muscle spasm that signalled his acceptance.

Jonathon ejaculated the warm spunk inside her she sucked hard pulling every last sticky globule from his scrotum he cried out to her the pain unbearable the raw meat sucked from inside his penis Samantha’s mouth filled with the sinewy blood socked flesh his testicles drawn up through the bag of skin into her mouth ready to be chewed. She pulled away her mouth full the length of skin hung where his penis had been, the pain was unbearable he passed out Samantha chewed on the sweet breads before swallowing the masticated flesh.

“Mmm that was delicious Jonathan I hope the rest of tastes that good I do love sweet breads yours were the best I have eaten thank you for sharing them with me it was a real treat”

She laughed at his plight tugging at the loose skin where his man hood used to be.

“I think its broken Jonathon I cannot get it to get any bigger she lifted his head up long nails tugged at his eye lids I think I will have to perform a little surgery on your eyes Jonathon, can’t have you falling asleep on me"

 She tugged the eye lid away from his face and carefully sliced it with her sharp nail pulling it away he screamed out in agony.

“Oh stop being a baby Jonathon this is only the beginning of your ordeal I am just playing with you at the moment, want to make it last as long as possible for you”


She stood back admiring her work the blood run down his cheeks his eyes staring out unable to look away from the horror now unfolding before him, Samantha smiled at him.