- Text Size +
CHAPTER THREE


He felt strange the rustling from the corner a distraction the whimpering only now known to him, he turned his head to see what was there. It hung on an invisible thread clothed in white a thing no real shape, as he stared it moved a life within, he felt her brush against his skin her perfume lingered and yet he did not see her get up, she was sprawled across the bed she smiled at him no rush times hand her plaything.

She dried herself her favourite white dress hung on her wardrobe door her lacy white bra and knickers on her fluffy pillow next to two teddy bears, she wanted to be clean in every way for the days entertainment. She had already spoken to Lucas he had been sworn to secrecy the hint of a sexual act all that was needed a lingering kiss on the lips a wandering hand on an immature boys penis enough to convince him. He was a whiling participant in a game where only one winner was allowed to breath the air around us feel the warmth of a mid day sun. She was going to take her time he was her first an experiment she was aware of her immaturity it would be painful for him practice required many times to master the act…this excited her she fingered her sex her orgasm made her feel light headed, she wiped herself clean the tissue wet from her pleasure. She pulled her panties up covering her curvy cheeks the slit of her sex visible through the material of her underwear she was aroused her labia full pealed back against her hairy mound. She leaked her lips wet from the lube seeping from the inner walls a preparation for sex with a male, only this male would not see a mothers smile hear a fathers voice watch a sun set or a moon rise high in the sky, his world would end this day only sorrow would remain at the loss of a son.

He was torn the thing in the corner of the room a distraction, he was curious he knew that sound something had sparked a memory deep inside his brain, she giggled he looked at her pretty face. Innocence in her eyes she had the knowledge an end to the story, the beginning of a new chapter, she held the key but where was the lock to be opened, he was perplexed.



She looked at her self in the mirror her hair hung down over her shoulders no make up needed, she felt sexy and looked it Lucas was so lucky to be bestowed with this gift, her first would always be remembered the rest …a fading memory a need that had to be fed, the ending the same a stain in her underwear a headstone of waste.

Lucas was waiting for her an excited grin on his face she smiled at him poor boy was going to be disappointed, although she did not really know herself what the day would bring she was after all very aroused her brain already re-enacting each stage of her dream. She smiled to herself everything was déjŕ vu it was as if her dreams were a rehearsal for today’s event if so then she was going to enjoy reliving her dreams but this time it would actually happen, this really made her wet. She wanted to finger herself so badly her pussy ached her tummy jumped she was so horny, god this was exciting for her, Lucas a whiling participant in an age old ritual, the knowledge not yet his.