- Text Size +
CHAPTER FOUR


Her desire to continue was strong, uncontrollable a furnace that once lit could never be sated, forged from a by gone age of discovery. a heritage that had existed since the beginning of time, hidden from view waiting for the moment to arrive primitive at first, guile and cunning all that was needed to feed on the unwary.
She would discover many new ways to feed upon her victims some were gentle whilst others involved pain and suffering, her moods would dictate her needs the chosen ones would all end up as her waste.

Lucas held her hand a boyish grin on his face innocence in his eye’s she would change that forever the creature within soon to be released his body her prize to be savoured. she kissed him on his cheeks her mouth seeking out his lips a willing tongue soon inside tasting her meal she was excited her stomach moaned at her to be given the sustenance beside her.


He did not see her move she hung from the object in the corner of the room nimble fingers tearing a hole in the top the head now given freedom to see its surroundings. He recognised the face he tried to speak but was unable to, the youth had fear in his expressions Samantha turned facing away from the frightened teenager her skirt fell lazily across her stomach her black panties in full view her curvaceous cheeks wrapped in lacy cotton, she smelt of sex the aroma filled the air, she smiled at him. The boy tried to speak her legs wrapped around the head eager to mark her prey she rubbed her damp slit against its face the warm breath tickled her hairy mound, she moaned loudly her fluids seeped from her an eager tongue now licked at her gusset tasting her sex.

He watched his penis erect his desire to fuck this girl greater than ever he stared in awe at the scene before him his penis in her mouth she licked at it tasting him her legs held the head fast until she orgasmed her knickers damp from her pleasure her mouth filled with the semen from her prisoner, she swallowed it eagerly. He was fascinated the object remained still no movement except from what was contained within it, the bottom half a leg hung from the silken bag she turned her head her deep blue eyes stared at him, she licked it slowly her tongue removing the skin with ease the youth screamed out in pain. She turned away a satisfied grin on her face pleasure at the pain inflicted, the heel of her shoe pushed into the screaming boys mouth to muffle his pitiful cries for help.

The room was filled with another aroma, flesh turned soft an eager mouth soon to strip it away whilst her victim squirmed beneath her, an angry face staring helpless at the pain being suffered, and the knowledge now his. She was feline her movements flowed like water she tore strips of the soft meat away revealing the bones hidden away inside it was slow and deliberate the meal being savored the suffering enjoyed an age old ceremony performed in the cruelest manner. She ate every thing nothing remained below the knee an empty space the boy sobbed his mouth only now given freedom to cry.

Anger welled up inside a new strength given the adrenaline cursed through his body, he tore at his invisible bonds breaking them. She was upon him her long finger nails dug deep into his skin her weight holding him in place whilst new thread was added to strengthen what was there. he screamed at her to release the boy tears of pain run down his face he was helpless his futile attempt to break free had failed. She stood on his legs triumphant he stared up at her, she was inches from his face the smell of urine strong it stung his nostrils, she lifted her skirt and moved forward he felt no weight now she seemed to float there her legs open she rubbed her damp underwear against his face, he licked at the lacy panties eager to taste her sex.

It was a game of death to her some were spared the ordeal but today she wanted, needed to satisfy her inner desire to feed on the unwilling see the terror in their eyes the hopelessness in their situation, the love of a father unto a son is bond shared only with each other.