- Text Size +
CHAPTER FIVE


The sun warmed their skin they walked silently towards the wooded area near their home
They had played here many times when they were young. Lucas always looked out for her even then; he doted on her she felt guilty at what she intended doing to him her conscious and the feeling of love grew stronger within her. It was a short walk to them now funny how everything is different when you grow older a small place amongst the trees to a little girl and boy would be a palace to them or a castle made of wood. I giggled to myself at this thought.

We reached place of their dreams it was filled with bluebells an open field with clumps of trees scattered all around little islands to a young imagination , it was one of these wooded area’s that we had spent our summers in playing games together. my mind played back these memories to me i smiled at him, the battle in my head already beginning.

I squeezed his hand tightly i felt safe with him beside me. I had already prepared the place spent many hours alone there, it felt right then but now a new feeling had crept inside of me. One that was alien. My primal urge slipped into the shadows once again. We sat together the circle of trees and shrubs hiding us from view, i kissed him the tap was opened my love for him set free. Lucas was not to be the first he was special, we made love that morning slow and passionate we had become one a future waiting to be written.

Hours had passed the youth in corner whimpered tears of hopelessness run down his face, it was only now did he realise who the girl was, she had changed, her hair now a deep blonde her eyes were the deepest blue. His mind drifted back to that day.

Jonathon and his four friends had watched her many times preparing this place they wondered why?...it was only on this day that the reason became apparent to them all, they watched them making love, he remembered Andrews comment


"Let’s beat the shit out of that smart arse and fuck his girl friend"

We were off our heads on drink and drugs it sounded like a good idea to us after all no one knew they were all out here. it was easy five against two one a girl. four of us set about Lucas whilst i grabbed Samantha, i couldn’t wait to get my cock into her, she screamed at me to stop but. I kept on until satisfied, one of the others then took my place we all had our turn with her. Lucas moaned his body beaten black and blue by the others, I was afraid he looked in a bad way so I urged the others to leave them both there.


We were left there like animals to suffer, I fell asleep it was dark I could hear music playing I woke up cold the memories filled my sight I relived it all over again. Lucas where was he I scrambled across the wet ground to where he lay, it was deathly silent. I touched his hand he was so cold, the music played its tune again I searched through his clothes to find his mobile. It was his mum I told her where we were and what had happened, when the police arrived I was holding my Lucas in my arms, he was dead.



Samantha turned to face him the knowledge now hers she smiled at him the terror written in his expression, she walked towards the man sitting in the chair and lifted him easily and placed it next to the boy. Both now faced the open door the lavatory framed in the window, she walked inside and lifted her skirt, she rolled her knickers down her thighs and sat open legged in front of them both. They could see everything she urinated first and then pushed out the waste from the leg she had consumed earlier, Jonathon sobbed she was tormenting him. It was only then did he realise this youth was one of the five who had desecrated her so badly. She wiped away her excrement never taking her eye’s of the boy, she smiled at him.