- Text Size +
CHAPTER SEVEN

Samantha stood up her hairy sex in view she removed her clothes turning away from both men to shower, her firm buttocks and slim waistline looked inviting to them both. She wrapped a pink towel around her body shielding it from view.
She walked into another room they could hear the sound of casters on the floor; she pushed an old mirror framed in decorative wood into the room, placing it in front of them. Jonathon stared at the reflection. Samantha walked up to him smiling her sharp nails made short work of the silken sack.

"Well Jonathon what do you think of your new look? I should have been a plastic surgeon I’m very good at remodelling the male body"

She laughed at him despair in his eyes no arms with which to fight back with no legs to take flight on.

She looked to the man sitting beside her and smiled; she turned his chair around and then lay on her bed sleep needed to digest her meal.
his mind drifted back trying to understand his role in her game of death, a reason hidden away from sight, a painful past a vendetta of death nearing its end.

she slept for hours Jonathon’s eyes red from tears his lips cracked and dry, they talked about past events each trying to find answers and give her reasons to stop. he relived that day and the subsequent trial. The barrister representing them was the best, money no object a fathers love needed to prevent a prison sentence. he bought them all freedom no justice this day, only the guilty.

It was late Samantha opened her eyes she yawned she needed to pee, both of them were asleep, she stood up her towel fell to the floor she licked her lips. Jonathon stirred a faint smile on his red face he turned his head she stared back at him emotionless. she sat on the toilet to pee the liquid from his body the source, she wiped herself lazily.

"I’m hungry again Jonathon."

She smiled at him.

"I’m very hungry this time i think i need to eat you all up this time Jonathon, mm I’m excited look my hands are shaking."

The sound of voices woke the man beside him, he looked around bleary eyed. Samantha stood before him naked she lifted him of the chair and hung him from the high ceiling above the mirror.

"You will get a better view from there and besides you will not get in my way whilst I’m eating my meal."

Samantha lay on the ground below Jonathon’s torso she giggled to her self, they watched has her body grew in size filling the large room ,her lips brushed against Jonathon’s buttocks an eager tongue licked his skin, he screamed out to her.

"no no please no please not like this please i beg you ,I’ll do anything I beg you please don’t do this to me. I’m sorry please let me live."

She grinned at him her lips kissed his skin soft and warm her tongue tasting the meat; she picked up the mirror and put it onto her breasts.

"i want you to watch me eat you all up Jonathon look into the mirror it will be exciting for you i promise."

Samantha slowly raised her head her mouth opened perfect teeth waiting patiently to tear away the flesh. He cried out knowing that his life would end inside her this day.

saliva covered his skin the smell of flesh filled the air it burned he writhed about in agony trying to move his helpless body away from the hungry mouth now licking and tasting his flesh. The sound of bone being crushed filled the air Jonathon screamed out to her to stop invisible arms thrashed about, the man looked on in horror as she slowly worked her way up the terrified youths body chewing at it she moaned with pleasure.

"mmm"

time was taken to allow the meal to witness its end the screaming head the last piece to be eaten. She belched loudly rubbing her tummy slowly.

"oooh that was very tasty mmm i wish i could eat him all over again fresh meat is soo tasty, never mind i still have you to eat."

He was ashen with fear the realization of her words played back to him she smiled at him her stomach bulged from the large meal now being digested she reached out pulling him free he squirmed trying to break free from her grip, Samantha’s hands shook her excitement barely contained, she slid his body between her labia and pushed his head against her clitoris. she was wet from the pleasure of her meal his feet brushed against her hole she slid him inside her his head pressed firmly against her nub, she pulled on him pushing his face hard against her eager sex until she came.

"uuuh that was lush mmmm a tasty meal and another to satisfy me below, oooh i love men you are so useful to me, I can fuck with you or just use you to fuck and then i get to eat you mmm yummy."

Samantha wrapped his body in silk and then tossed him onto her bed and fell asleep whilst she digested her food.