- Text Size +
CHAPTER EIGHT


He tried to break free from his prison but it was elastic and strong movement allowed but limited, he was hot and exhausted both physically and mentally. The horror he had witnessed played back to him prodding his eye balls from deep within him, sleep took control.

Samantha woke up she needed to pee her bladder ached from the pressure, her meal gone from her stomach her size now normal once again, she sat open legged on the toilet her strong smelling urine sprayed against the porcelain she laughed to herself the water now stained a dark yellow.

“Poor Jonathon I’ve turned you into pee and poo wish you was still here I want to eat you all over again mm you tasted delicious I shall always remember that look of horror on your face it was such a big turn on for me, made me cum lots.”

She wiped herself and then laid beside the sleeping man wrapped her arms and legs around her meal until sleep once again stole her away.

Night crept in taking away the light the room now filled with dark shadows he opened his eyes, his arms free to move her soft skin against his nakedness. His penis erect pressed against her stomach, she groaned turning away from him. She changed position pressing her sex against it willing him to push it inside her, she was wet his hard cock pressed against her entrance, it was tight. She pulled on it her tight tunnel tugged at the hood she was demanding he smelt of sex her sticky fluids coated his skin Samantha kept him inside her until she was satisfied.

He turned to face her empty space? Where had she gone the room was silent, nothing?

He stood up his eyes only now getting customised to the darkness, she was nowhere he searched the room he fumbled around trying to find a light switch, and the brightness caused him to blink. He searched the wet room the pungent smell of urine stung his nostrils he peered into the toilet bowl the water stained a deep yellow, bits of skin floating on the surface the remains of Jonathon’s body, why had she allowed him this freedom?.
He was naked the room felt cool he shivered his clothes were folded neatly in a pile beside the large bed, the rips in his trousers gone he scratched his head. Was this a dream had he imagined it all, the fear crept over his skin his brain replayed the event back to him? He dressed quickly and found the door way to freedom; he pulled it towards to him unsure of what may lay in waiting on the other side?

The long corridor went on forever in both directions sunlight beamed down through large windows, the air smelt stale it reminded him of childhood days sitting in dreary lessons at his old boarding school. Boarding school this thought sparked another memory his thoughts drifted backwards in time to a past life forgotten, he stopped as he tried to decipher the images dancing behind his eye’s a veil of secrecy being gently lifted a truth needing to be revealed.

He forced his legs to take flight he ran to his right the air felt stale dust tickled his nostrils disturbed by frantic feet trying to escape the unknown thing haunting his memories. He found himself in a large entrance hall doors to his left and right, a grand entrance in the centre, he stared at the high ceiling. The air felt fresh here a cool breeze tickled his nostrils the hairs on his exposed arms moved with invisible fingers teasing the skin, he looked around ….nothing …he headed for the door. The warmth of a sun greeted him he did not look back the open courtyard his escape route from an impending death freedom at last.