- Text Size +
CHAPTER NINE

The large circular forecourt opened out onto plush lawned verges flower beds filled with colour the scent of pollen tickled his nose. he looked back at the imposing building. The windows stared at him numerous eyes watching his movements, he could feel her smell her perfumed skin



He ran to his left the tall ornate hedges masking his escape, his heart beat loudly hammering away at his ribs beads of perspiration ran down his face, her voice calling out to him.

"Peter,Peter please don’t be afraid i am only teasing you"

The long fingers of fear ran down his spine images danced in his head she was stalking him from afar, he could sense her presence, but how where was she. he stopped the grass ended abruptly water washed against his shoes a cool breeze kissed his cheeks, the shoreline stretched for miles.
He fell to his knees exhausted; tears of hopelessness ran down his face.

"hello"
he looked up there he stood he recognised the face,

"Andrew"

"How do you know my name"

"I ...where am I"?

Andrew looked at him a puzzled expression on his face.

"we are beside the sea Samantha’s over there come on lets go lie with her she will be wondering where you have been”.

He felt the fear rising in the pit of his stomach, what game was this how this was possible. he walked over to where she lay.

"Where did you go to, there is lots more to see i don’t want you missing anything, please sit beside me."

She patted the golden sand next to where she lay.

she was tanned her toned body shimmered from the oil Andrew was now rubbing into her skin the smell of coconut oil filled the air.

"Andrew dig a hole for me please make it quite deep, I need to go to the toilet and rid my body of Jonathon’s waste"

Andrew used his hands to scoop out the fine sand it was warm from the suns rays, Samantha gestured him to move away she pulled at her pink bikini bottoms and rolled them down her thighs, she squatted over the open hole. Making sure she faced peter her thighs apart he could hear the sound of her urine puddling in the hole and the wispy steam rising between her athletic legs he stared at her she moaned loudly.
.
"ooh i think Jonathon’s being troublesome my stools are a little harder than usual i cannot get him to leave silly boy i have finished with him now."

She sighed as the large piece of digested flesh and bone slowly eased its way out between her curvy cheeks, time was needed until she was done the hole now full of steaming excrement and urine from her spent meal.


"aaah that’s much better peter ,i needed to make a bit more room for my other treat ."

She smiled at him turning her attention to the scrawny youth lying beside him.

She instructed Andrew to clean her and fill in the hole to mask the smell.

He did so without question and then lay beside her once more unaware of his fate.

Samantha stood next to peter no words were shared only a knowledge of another’s end she massaged his shoulders he was tense her attention needed , time passed by, the air was cool against their skin, her stomach moaned at her to be fed, she turned to Andrew eating on her mind.

He watched as she grew in size once more Andrew stared at her in disbelief his mind now allowed to remember his reason for being here, she pulled his trunks down and lifted the struggling man up to her face.

"he soddomised me its time he felt the pain that I still feel only his will be short lived whilst mine will be with me until my last breath, i shall do the same to his body, allow him to understand my sorrow ."

With that she pushed a large clear plastic tube against his anus turning slowly to allow its entry into his body, he screamed out in pain. She then bite into both legs her enlarged incisors injecting her digestive juices into the struggling body, she repeated this along his torso. Andrew moaned loudly his body swelling up as the acidic fluid started to turn flesh and bone into a soft paste, he writhed in agony as Samantha sucked greedily on the tube, and his skin moved as his living flesh was being sucked out. Peter watched in horror the multi colured liquid being sucked up the tube the boys body started to collapse as she drank from it. only a screaming head left his brain unaware that life no longer existed below, his eye balls disappeared inside the shrinking head until only an empty bag of skin remained. Samantha moaned loudly.

"mmm he was delicious peter they have been such satisfying meals revenge is a dish to be enjoyed, ooh i want to eat him all over again."

No words could express how he felt, she was callous and calculated no emotions other than the enjoyment from a spent meal, she lay beside him and placed him onto her stomach and fell asleep his future still unknown the reasons for being a part of this horror yet to be revealed.