- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(I altered the ending of Day at The Pool, a little. This is the second part.)

 

Ashley continues to obliviously torment you.

     You woke up with a startle. A loud explosion had forced you from a deep sleep. Your heart pounded and you breathed heavily, as if you had just woken from a nightmare. Your breathing was halted as you began to choke. The sour smell was overwhelming. As you shifted around frantically, on a mushy surface that almost seemed to suck you in like quick sand, everything came flooding back to you. The pool, Ashley, the text message… Ashley’s butt. That’s exactly where you were. Your ribs ached from where she had nearly crushed you with her pinky.

     There was a sudden shift and suddenly, the ground turned into a wall. Ashley must have rolled to her side. After a struggle, you managed to fall from the waste that had imprisoned you. You fell on her anal wall, on your hands and knees. You instinctively headed for the exit. As you neared it, you felt a rumble. A violent explosion sounded off as you were fired from Ashley’s butt. You slammed against her underwear, choking on the now-polluted air. You could hear her breathing. It was regular, so that meant she was very likely asleep. You rested against her underwear, until semi-fresh air reached your lungs. You inhaled deeply, taking in air that wasn’t from Ashley’s ass, for the first time in what seemed like a lifetime.

      A loud ringing disrupted your relaxation. Ashley began to roll over on her stomach, to reach for her phone. You laid happily on her butt cheek. “Hello?,” she answered. “Oh, hey.”
The underwear that spanned the chasm of her ass suddenly tightened around you, as her legs bent. She was getting up. “No, you’re not interrupting anything. I was just napping,” she said. You were held firmly, but not painfully to her cheek. With a little effort, you began to work your way up.

     Eventually, you reached her waist band and with a little bit of luck, you managed to pull yourself free. You found that Ashley’s butt hovered right next to a desk. Perfect! You leapt from her waist band on to the safety of the desk. You watched her titanic ass wiggle in front of you. You still loved that booty, even despite what you had been through.
Ashley bent over, turning her butt away from you. Her head was right next the desk! FINALLY, something in your favor. You dashed toward her, slightly stalling as you saw her begin to lower her underwear. “Mind over dick,” you said to yourself.

     As you neared the edge of her desk, she began to turn again. You began screaming frantically, but she didn’t hear you over the phone. Her beautiful, round ass was once again facing you… only this time, it was bare. Her cheeks were spread, allowing you a clear view of the hell hole that had imprisoned you. The puckered anus looked so harmless from this distance. Normally, a puckered anus would have alarmed you, but she was on the phone, so you were fairly certain you were safe, for now. “No, I didn’t hear from him after the pool. He didn’t respond to my texts, either,” she said. You sighed. “It’s cuz I’ve been stuck in your butt, Ash…,” you sobbed. You had barely finished that sentence when Ashley’s anus blossomed. A horrendously loud thunder tore from your goddess’s exit. You were thrown back, fast and hard. You were wrong; she had let that tremendous fart loose, with no hesitation. As a result of your incorrect assumption, you were left to breathe the rotten smell around you. Still gagging, you got back to your feet and rushed toward the edge of her desk, again. You knew getting close to her butt again was just asking for trouble, but this was your only hope. “Hang on, a sec. Gotta put the phone down,” Ashley said. She reached behind her, without looking and set her cell phone right next to you, barely missing crushing you with it. You rushed to climb her phone. You would first try to talk into it and maybe get her friend’s attention. Even if that didn’t work, she had to notice you on her phone.

     You glanced at her ass, now 100% positive she wouldn’t do anything, since the phone was right behind her. As you struggled to get on top of her phone, you heard a click, far below you. You felt a cool breeze behind you, coming from the opposite direction of Ashley’s butt. The breeze rapidly grew stronger, as you looked across her desk to see the fan she had just turned on. You saw the knob at its base. It was set to high. Soon, you clung to her phone, desperately. You knew you wouldn’t survive if you were blown off her desk. You told yourself not to look, because it would only make things worse. Naturally, you looked anyway. You were instantly reminded that you would likely not fall to your death.

     Between you and the ground waited the open cavern of Ashley’s butthole. “NO!,” you shrieked. “NOT BACK IN THERE!”
The fan grew stronger still. Your grip began slipping. You then saw a shadow fall over you, as Ashley’s hand reached back, again, with her not looking. As she grabbed onto her phone, she tilted it, slightly. To her, that was of no significance, but to you, it was the difference between maintaining your grip and not. Your hands slipped free, and you were thrown into the mouth of the hungry monster before you. Ashley’s shithole had reclaimed its property. As you passed into her anus, you turned to see her cheeks closing followed by fresh, lacey underwear overlapping them. “My ass has been tingling, ever since the pool,” Ashley suddenly commented. After a brief pause, she laughed. “No, my booty sense doesn’t tingle when a cute guy is near,” she giggled. You loved the irony of how wrong she was, considering that was exactly why her booty was tingling. Her anus puckered and you suddenly found yourself covered in a thick, sticky, somewhat translucent substance. Her asshole had randomly deposited some gunk on you.

     “Just because I’m Asian doesn’t mean I’m giving a ‘happy ending’ to every guy I meet at the party, tonight,” Ashley continued her conversation. Party? Lovely. You pounded the walls of her anus, sobbing. “Sorry, to interrupt, but I gotta go,” she said, quite suddenly. “Why? Because I think I have to poop,” she responded. “Yeah, well, I kinda had to tell you, because you wouldn’t let me off the phone,” she said. You placed your face in your hands. Would this ever end? Were you doomed to live in your pseudo ex-girlfriend’s ass for the rest of your life? Your negative self-questioning was interrupted. “Poop. Poop. Poop,” she said. It was like insult to injury. “NOW YOU’RE GETTING IT! THANK YOU! BYE!,” she said, getting off the phone at last.

     Right as you heard the click of her phone, Ashley’s butt erupted. “I have been holding that one in,” she muttered. Once again, you were fired from her ass, by that booty blast. You laid against her lacey underwear. Not long after you landed, Ashley began to squat, as she raided her cabinets. Her butt cheeks parted, exposing her anus. The motion stretched her lace underwear around her ass, forcing you up until you were pressed against her vile farthole. While she rummaged through her stuff, her butt swung back and forth. The result was you being rubbed all over her asshole. As she stood back up, you were left stuck to her butthole. You moaned a sound of torment. You knew the drill. With relatively little hesitation, you began to lick her sticky, puckered anus. The all too familiar taste of her rotten ass violated your mouth, once again. You licked it methodically and dutifully, doing a very thorough job. You still hadn’t grown used to the shit-flavored film that you licked from her crinkled anus. Your Asian beauty had unknowingly converted you into her private butt slave.

     You took a few deep breaths, trying to ignore the foul stench. You needed air, no matter how putrid it was. While you took a brief break from your ass-licking, Ashley’s glorious asshole erupted like a volcano. Ashley had just farted in your mouth. While you choked on the air that was forcibly fed to you, you felt Ashley bend over. You looked over your shoulder, as best you could. Through your lace prison, you saw her mirror. You looked at her and couldn’t help but almost drool. Her beautiful face… her divine ass, packaged in lace… If you were normal-sized, you would have been all over this, already. Her cheeks locked back around you, obstructing your view. She began walking. Suddenly, her ass inverted. You struggled to look over your shoulder. Sure enough, your lace prison was not what lay below you, rather a while pool of water. A vicious fart tore from her ass. Her anus was tense, as she continued grunting. The familiar translucent, sticky gunk surged from her ass. As it spewed, turning the pristine water below into a swamp, some of it sprayed on your face. Still trapped on the edge of her anus, you were forced to have the full experience of the ordeal. Her shit storm was absurd. You had no idea that your little goddess had such… violent power built up in her.
Before you knew it, you felt her pressing toilet paper against you. She rubbed you all along the inside of her crack, smearing you in the waste that lined the ring of her anus. She slid you with ease back into her shithole. With the toilet paper still blocking your exit, you felt a rumble. In the dim light, you saw a massive piece of shit charge down at you. It slammed you against the toilet paper. You knew this had to be it. You blacked out.

Chapter End Notes:

I plan to have a third portion, down the road.