- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Everywhere you turn, you end up near your air-headed tomboy sister’s butt. If you’re not careful, you might end up INSIDE it.

     You and your step sister Kasey were like normal siblings. Rivalry caused constant conflict. She was a little older than you and believed herself to be smarter. Your sister was attractive. There was no doubting that. She was part Mexican and that really showed through in her incredible ass. She took great pride in that ass. She was the kind of girl who would put on booty shorts, strut around, and then snap at the first guy that she sees looking, for fun. She had blackish brown hair and hazel eyes.

     You had one major problem with her, though. She loved to pass gas, frequently. From her butt, from her mouth. It didn’t matter. You swore, half the time you turned a corner, you’d see her bent over and letting lose a massive fart. She would often wake you up in the morning with a booty bomb to the face. It really pissed you off. Even in college, it didn’t end. Taking a back seat to that was her sense of entitlement. She thought she was better and thought what she said was how it went; Kasey’s word was law.

     It was your day off and you had the house to yourself. Kasey wasn’t home, which was rare. You decided this was a good opportunity to take over the living room. You set yourself up in there and laid on the couch. You watched some TV for a while, and eventually, you felt safe enough to take a little nap.

     You woke up to some yelling. “Hello? Is anyone home?,” you heard Kasey calling out. You sighed. “Yeah, I’m here,” you responded, without opening your eyes. “I guess I get the house to myself,” she said. “No, you dummy. I said I’m here,” you called, a little louder. Suddenly, you felt the couch tremble. “What the hell?,” you said as your eyes shot open to investigate. Your sentence trailed off. Your living room looked huge. You heard the thud of massive footsteps. As if on cue, a giant Kasey walked in front of you. Your eyes scaled up her legs and froze on her enormous ass. Her butt was clad in pink soffe shorts. You watched them pull tight as her legs bent. You then realized ( a little too late) that Kasey was sitting. Her butt lowered over you, as if in slow motion. Her titanic rear touched down. You were pinned, but not crushed. Upon this realization, you began to scream. “KASEY!!!! HELP! I’M UNDER YOUR ASS!,” you said, pounding on her cheeks as best you could. Her ghetto booty ensured that your pathetically tiny voice didn’t make it far. You remained under her warm ass for the better part of ten minutes, while she watched TV. After a few minutes, it kind of hit home where you were. You were beneath someone’s ass. Not just any ass, but Kasey’s! The girl who loved to let’em rip whenever she got the opportunity. They were bad when you were full sized, but when you’re the size of an ant? It could be lethal to you. Every time you felt her cheeks tense up, you braced yourself for the worst.

     Kasey did not disappoint. You heard her stomach rumble, way above you. You figured that was your warning. You discover you were right, as a powerful thunder roared from your sister’s butt. You tried holding your breath, but that only lasted you so long. Finally, you were forced to take a deep breath. The air from inside of your sister’s ass made you gag. As the sour stench cleared, you began to realize… you needed help. But would it be wise to get it from her? Your options were limited, and frankly, it comforted you a little to think of at least SOMEONE knowing you were still here.

     Kasey stood up and her butt cheeks clamped around you, taking you with her. You watched your giant house pass you by. Then you noticed she wasn’t taking the route to her room. She was heading to yours. Your room was strictly off limits. She shouldn’t be in there. The first thing Kasey did was lower her ass on your pillow. She then released a horrendously large booty blast on your pillow and (unknowingly) you. You threw up on your pillow, right as she stood and her rear once again plucked you up. She then systematically began to raid your room. There were many things she could find to cause trouble. You shrieked protests from her butt, but she didn’t hear them.

     You began to scale the ass crack of her soffe shorts. Before long, you reached the elastic waist band. Finally, Kasey could no longer sit on you, anymore. Unfortunately, your journey was put to a stop. Kasey wasn’t wearing a shirt, rather she was only in her bra. You had nothing to climb. You remained on her waistband, contemplating your next more. You kept running into new walls that struck fear into your heart. Being crushed like a bug wasn’t appealing. Becoming Kasey’s secret pet wasn’t appealing. Hiding in the shadows and living like an actual bug or rat didn’t exactly seem like a good option either. You could practically picture Kasey’s foot coming down on you, and crushing the life out of you. Being killed like that and by her of all people… it would be a pretty degrading way to go.

     While these thoughts swarmed through your head, Kasey began to bend forward. Her shorts pulled tight around her ass. As this happened, you tried to maintain your grip, so you wouldn’t fall. You failed to notice her waistband pulled tight, exposing her crack. You lurched forward, landing right up against the newly-made opening. Before you had time to realize what was going on, you were sliding inside.

     As you slid to a stop, you began to worm around frantically, trying to return to the surface. To your bad luck, Kasey stood back up. The place you fell from was now sealed off. Being stuck in your sister’s butt was not an option you had thought about. Stuck in between her bare ass cheeks, sealed in by her underwear and tight shorts. “KASEY!!!,” you shrieked. She began to bend over again. That’s when a new thought occurred to you. Before it was fully revealed, you felt two large fingers clamp around you, from outside of the soffe shorts. Kasey was picking a wedgie and happened to pinch you up, while doing it. As she pulled the elastic back, she released it. You were sling shotted forward… and that’s when your attention went back to the previous thought. You slammed right against Kasey’s anus. Worse, you stuck to it. Then you noticed something. You felt a lump in your pocket. You reached in and to your astonishment, you found that you still had your cell phone. Salvation was within reach this entire time!

     The sour stench made you almost unable to speak, without gagging.You withdrew your face from the source, as much as you could. But then something strange happened. You found yourself coming back around for another wiff. You gagged, but upon recovery, you wanted more. You took a long, hard drag from Kasey's asshole. Your heart raced and your lungs begged for mercy, but your head just wanted more. How could you get more of this? You began to lick it. The taste was just as bad as one would imagine. You gagged even harder, but came around for another sniff and another lick. It was like a horrible, evil drug. More. How could you get more? Before you could go any further, your trance was interrupted. The familiar deafening roar sounded. As her powerful shithole discharged on you, you were sent into a chaotic choking fit. You needed help. Right now.

     While you began fumbling with your phone, Kasey’s ass inverted. She was sitting. Not only that, but there was a lot of light now pouring in. You looked below and saw the toilet. You frantically tried to type in her number, as you felt the tremendous anus that you were attached to shoot open as a massive fart erupted from it. You remained in place, gagging, but still trying to find her number. After a few moments, you came to a bad realization. You didn’t have Kasey’s number. The Kasey Cannon fired, yet again, attacking you with a nauseating smell. That’s when Kasey began to pee. You sighed in relief, thankful that something worse didn’t happen. Kasey stood up, finished. A violent fart tore from her ass, as she did. It caught you off guard. Your cell phone was fired from your hand. You watched in horror as it fell into the toilet below. As her cheeks clamped shut around you, the last thing you saw was your best hope being sucked down the drain… literally flushed down the toilet.

     Kasey began walking, while you sobbed. Your sister had never put you through greater hell. Your entire body, including your face, was rubbed around her anus, with every step she took. You were inverted, as Kasey sat back down. This time, she plopped onto the couch, again. Her butt cheeks spread and you could see slight freedom below. Desperation was overcoming you. That’s when a horrible mental image came to mind. You thought of licking Kasey’s asshole, again. Who knows? Maybe it would help free you. You stuck out your tongue and prepared to sample the taste of Kasey’s butthole. The sour taste was almost overwhelming. However, to your surprise, your saliva was breaking down the disgusting film that held you captive. After about 15 minutes, Kasey’s breathing seemed to become pretty regular. You guessed she was asleep.
Without warning, Kasey’s awful ass fired you from it, finishing your job. You slammed into her underwear. You started to get up and realized something. You were stuck. A thick, translucent slime covered you from head to toe. You looked up and saw Kasey’s shithole and immediately knew. This glob of ass gunk had been carried out with that fart. You squirmed for freedom, while Kasey slept soundly. The goo was warm, contristicting, and extremely unpleasant. You saw her anus pucker tightly. It burst open as a fart escaped… however, it was cut short. Her butt plugged up. A chill went down your spine. You shuddered to think what had stopped that fart. Your struggles for freedom became more frantic. Everything then suddenly came to a slow down. Things seemed to crawl at a snail’s pace. A tremendous brown pillar descended from above you. It slid from Kasey’s powerful asshole. To you, this was a giant pillar, but in reality, Kasey had a wedgie and you were pressed up very close to her butthole. What you were seeing was just the tip of a piece of shit. It slid toward you, until it pressed against your chest. You felt like you were about to explode. Then all at once, it stopped. The putrid fumes assaulted your nose. “KASEY!,” you shrieked. “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?”
Your answer soon came. Kasey had felt the little misfire, and clenched her butthole. As a result, the shit was withdrawn into her anus… unfortunately, it took you with it. You screamed objections, for all the good it did you and literally began to cry as your sister’s shithole pulled you in. You were finally pulled all the way. Kasey had no idea. She returned to her nap, obliviously leaving her brother to suffer deep within her own ass.