- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Crashing an all girls sleepover leads to a hellish night

     It was a pretty dull day. You had no plans, up until that night. Your best friend, Courtney, was throwing a sleepover. Courtney had helped you through a lot of tough time and you admittedly had come to develop a crush on her. She had a small figure, brown hair, pale skin, and green eyes. In just the right kind of tight clothing, you still viewed her butt as admirable.

     While you weren’t going to be staying the night, you were still going to be the only guy there. It was going to be you and three girls. You liked that kind of situation. There would be, of course, Courtney, then her friend Natalie, and her friend Jenn. Natalie had a nice, round butt. She was lightly tan brunette with blue eyes. She was quite pretty. Jenn was sort of the pack leader. She was shorter than the rest, and a control freak.  Courtney was (after many years) finally overcoming that. Jenn had dark skin, and black hair. With that said, Jenn was somewhat of a bitch, but she was able to suppress it to tolerable level. Jenn somewhat competed with you for the role of Courtney’s best friend. Jenn had a nice body, but her judgmental, wanna-be-diva personality pretty much ensured that few guys liked her and few girls wanted to be her friend.

     You weren’t at Courtney’s for even an hour before things kind of started heading south. Courtney was irritated and she let it show. You were pretty sure it had something to do with Jenn. After a few more minutes of uneasiness, Jenn spoke up. “I think it’s time all the guys leave, now,” she said, snobbishly. “Screw you,” you replied. “Don’t talk to her like that,” Courtney shot back at you. “Court, it’s your house, not hers. She shouldn’t be telling me to leave,” you said. “Well, you shouldn’t talk to her like that. I think you should go,” she said, with annoyance in her voice. You saw Jenn grin slightly. The bitch had won this one.

     You decided to stop in the bathroom, on your way out. You flushed your face with cold water, in an attempt to cool yourself down. A strange tingle washed over your body. Before you knew it, you blacked out.

     You woke to the sound of roaring water. You opened your eyes, noticing you were laying down. You stared up at the massive image of Courtney, splashing water in her face. You figured she had gotten the same idea as you. That’s when you realize that something wasn’t right. Why did Courtney’s image look so much bigger than you? Her comparatively large B-cup breasts hovered above you. You looked around, beyond Courtney. This was her bathroom, still. You had shrunk.  You sat, frozen in shock. You were snapped out of it, as the bathroom door opened and Courtney left, turning out the lights. You attempted to scream after her, but she was long gone. “What the hell is this!?,” you screamed, at the top of your lungs.

     Before long, the bathroom door opened, again, and a new figure stepped in. The lights flickered on. It was Jenn. You held off on the urge to scream, both in a panic and in rage. You felt a mix of emotions, really. You had your natural dislike for Jenn, on one hand. On the other hand, you had the little problem of you being smaller than the eraser of a pencil. Jenn and her inflated ego both stood before you. She hadn’t seen you and you still hadn’t decided whether or not you wanted her to see you. Her back turned to you. She then began to bend forward, stretching, a bit. Jenn’s massive ass loomed in front of you, as her pajama bottoms pulled tight around it. Even though you hated the girl, you couldn’t help but stare.  You were drawn to it. Her mighty, warm ass hovered before you. You leaned in closer. You almost had the urge to just... jump in, though you didn't understand why. Before you knew it, tremendous blast, accompanying a titanic roar shot you backwards. You yelped in surprise. You returned to your feet. “What the hell was that?,”  you questioned.  The next breath you took, you immediately found out what it was. The rotten smell assaulted your nose. Jenn’s massive ass had erupted on you. Great. She got you kicked out, you shrunk, then she farted on you.

     You knew it was extremely likely that the other girls would pay a visit to the bathroom, tonight. Besides, who knew what Jenn would do to you, in this condition? You decided it was best to not get her attention. Jenn soon dropped her drawers. Her foul ass passed before you, giving off the scent of the previous fart. Jenn planted her booty on the toilet and began to urinate. While she drained her bladder, another blast escaped her rear. Three or four seconds passed until you began choking. The smell was far worse than before. You sobbed and struggled for air, while Jenn continued to take a peaceful leak. You choked violently, and your vision blurred, as you fell to your hands and knees.

     When the air cleared, your vision began to return. The first thing you saw made your heart stop. Jenn was looking right at you. Before you could say anything, her hand shot up. She gently plucked you up between her thumb and index finger. “Ohhhh no…. This is too good to be true,” she said through an evil grin. Her awe and confusion was only short-lived. She was far too amused to care about the details. The end result was that you were now a pathetic insect in the palm of her hand. “I think I just found a new source of party games,” she announced. At first you thought maybe this was your chance to get the attention of someone else… but then you realized that Jenn wouldn’t have been that stupid. She had other plans for you.

     Jenn returned to the living room, with the other girls. They all sat on the floor. Jenn deposited you onto a cushion, next to her. You stared up at her in confusion. She spared you small glances back. What was her angle? You continued to stare her down, hoping to see something on her face that would betray what she had in mind. You shouldn’t have thought it over so much. An eclipsed fell over you. You looked up. To your horror, you saw the underwear-clad ass of Natalie lowering over you. You screamed in terror, as her ass landed and silenced you.

     As far as asses went, Natalie’s wasn’t the huge, but it was the biggest one here. You could feel the heat emanating off of it, as you were left wedged in her crack. You were thankful you hadn’t been crushed, but you didn’t like this position much better. The girls chatted away, mostly oblivious to your situation. When Natalie laughed, she leaned forward. Her ass would lift slightly off the ground. This laughing came frequently. You used this to your advantage, gradually squirming your way to freedom.

     You stumbled out from under her butt and collapsed. That escape had taken a lot of energy out of you. You turned and watched her ass looming before you. Her underwear were stretched tightly around her ass. As her beautiful booty slammed back down, you rolled out of the way. You used her cheek to hide you as you spied on Jenn. She wasn’t look for you. That was a good sign. Without warning, Natalie’s rear began to roll back. You threw your hands up, attempting to fend off the massive butt. It turned out she was balancing to stand up. With your hands dug deep into her underwear, you were plucked off the ground, between her cheeks. Her ass grinded you between its powerful cheeks, but you still mustered the energy to claw your way up.

     You soon reached the top of her elegant ass. Her underwear waist band held you well. You traced up the smooth skin of her slightly arched back. She wore no shirt, only a bra. You would have loved that if you hadn’t been needing her shirt to continue your advancement for help.

      You soon found you had bigger problems. A shadow fell over you. You turned around and found Jenn staring at you. Her hand reached toward you. As it reached close enough for you to feel the heat, her hand veered sideways. Her evil grin slightly returned. She grabbed the elastic waistband of Natalie’s underwear. With a quick jerk, you felt them tugged from beneath you.  You tumbled down… INSIDE of Natalie’s underwear. The last thing you saw was Jenn, as she released the underwear, allowing them to slap shut. Natalie jumped, in alarm. The girls had a giggle over it.

     Meanwhile, beneath the girls’ harmless fun, you were wedge against Natalie’s massive ass, as her underwear pulled tight. You screamed, pleading for any attention from her. Naturally, her cheeks blocked out your tiny pleas. “Enjoy,” hissed Jenn from the other side of Natalie’s underwear. “Were you just… whispering at my butt,” Natalie questioned. Jenn smiled. “Yes. I was telling it that is was much nicer than any guy I’ve dated,” Jenn joked, patting Natalie’s rear. The girls resumed laughing, with no one else having a clue of Jenn’s true game.

     Natalie began to sit back down. Her underwear tightened further, as her buttcheeks spread.  You found yourself pinned beneath Natalie’s butt. However, you were staring into more than just her ass crack. A pink, rubbery, crinkled anus stared back at you. Natalie leapt forward, without warning, sticking her butt in to the air. They were undoubtedly playing something. You really didn’t care what. The end result was you lurching forward and slamming against Natalie’s puckered shithole. You tried to push yourself away in disgust, from Natalie’s horrifyingly large anus, but you found that you couldn’t. You gagged at the smell. Something was keeping you bonded to her butthole. It was like a sticky film that naturally lined the ring of her anus.

     An hour or two later, Natalie’s asshole still held you firmly close. Natalie was still on all fours, wiggling her bottom. Your focus began to return, despite the putrid stench. You became aware that they were playing truth or dare. “Natalie, truth or dare?,” you heard the sinister voice of Jenn question. “Everyone is doing truth, so I guess dare?,” Natalie responded. “Fine. How about you…fart?,” Jenn proposed. Your body tensed up. “What?,” Natalie questioned. “I want you to fart. You picked dare. I dare you to fart,” Jenn answered. You knew Natalie was probably blushing. Her anus pulsated beneath you. Natalie was a true lady. There was no way she would go through with this… you hoped. “I change my mind,” Natalie said. “Nope. No changing, once the dare is issued. C’mon. You’re with your girlfriends. It’s fine,” Jenn insisted. Then something far worse happened. “Yeah, it’s fine! You can trust us! It’s girl’s night out. If boys can do it, why not us?,” Courtney added. Courtney had no idea what she was doing. Natalie’s butthole flexed. Without further warning, Natalie’s glorious anus blossomed like a flower. A hellish wind and thunder surged from within, directly in your face. Natalie’s fart was long and hard. The smell around you grew more intense. Your eyes burned. Natalie had farted on you. It was a line you repeated in your head, in disbelief. Worse, you realized you were still stuck, firmly, to her asshole.

     You remained securely in place, forced to inhale the toxic fumes from Natalie’s ass. You had admired Natalie’s ass, in the past, but never in your wildest dreams had you ever thought you’d be stuck in it. You couldn’t stay here forever. You were positive that somehow, someway, this ass would kill you, if you stuck around. You tried tugging yourself free some more, but it was useless. You tried to think logically. This film was basically what? Her waste?  Waste was once food. The spit specializes in the initial break down. Logically… maybe your spit could dissolve the film. You shivered at the thought of licking an anus. You cursed Jenn. You didn’t really have a choice. You forced your tongue out. Ever so slowly, you brought it closer to the sticky edge of Natalie’s bare asshole. It made contact. You immediately began to gag. Such a beautiful girl had such a foul-tasting ass. You began to lick, knowing it was your only hope. Drag after drag of your tongue across her crinkled anus. The taste of Natalie’s ass worked its way into being an increasingly longer-lingering coating on your tongue.

     Meanwhile, on the outside, Natalie had no knowledge of her ass being licked. She felt a mild tingle, but in truth, she liked it. She thrust her legs out from under her and then laid on her belly. On the inside, you found yourself resting on her tightly-puckered shithole. You finished up the nauseating task of stripping Natalie’s butthole of the sticky film. Despite the vomit-worthy taste of her ass in your mouth, just thinking of her ass on the outside made grow erect. Could you really be thinking of pleasuring yourself, in a situation like this? You looked at her tight butthole. You had definitely earned some pleasure in this hell hole. You began to force your manhood in to the crinkled anus. You withdrew and then re-entered. You continued this process until you felt a sweet release unlike any other. The rush you had gotten from being tiny and living on the brink of death was so much better than any foreplay you could have invented. Even better, you had just screwed Natalie up the ass and she didn’t even know it!

     You relaxed on her butthole. You kind of wanted a nap, but knew that would be a dumb idea. You felt a shift below you. Suddenly, Natalie’s anus relaxed. It unclenched below you. Now, with the sticky film gone, nothing was left keeping you stuck to the outside of the butthole. As a result, you slid inside Natalie’s asshole with ease. You fell a distance, then landed with a splat.  You were pressed into a soft, mushy, gritty substance. The sour smell became so much sharper. “Shit. SHIT!,” you shrieked. You didn’t mean it literally, but that’s what you were in; Natalie’s shit.

     Natalie rolled her ass around, sitting up. She was not sitting upright and you were dangling from a turd in her butt. You were convinced that this was karma’s cruel joke. You had screwed her up the butt, and now her butt was screwing you back.

     “I’ll go get the pizza ready,” Courtney announced. “I’ll help,” Jenn said. Natalie opted to stay alone in the living room. She shifted uneasily. Deeper inside, you felt her anus clinch tight. Now, finally alone, Natalie did the last thing you thought she would do. Her ass erupted. She farted loud and proud. The force was so great that you were literally yanked free of her waste and fired from her butthole, against her underwear. You choked on her sour ass air. The fact that you had just banged Natalie’s ass no longer seemed so significant. Instead of feeling great for it, you actually felt rather pathetic. You were so small that you screw her up the rear and she didn’t notice you in the least. Hell, your entire body had been up her ass and she never showed a single side of feeling it.

     Through the stench, you managed to wedge your way out of the leg hole of her underwear. You looked upon Natalie, who was blissfully unaware of your presence. You choked. Even outside of her underwear, the smell was awful. Natalie stood up. She decided to join the other girls. She raised her foot directly over you. It came down in slow motion. This was it. You were about to become a smear in the carpet. Her foot slammed down and Natalie continued walking.

     You looked around. You were alive! The arch of Natalie’s foot had prevented her from crushing you! You still had a chance to make it out of this mess, alive!

     Before long, the girls returned. Courtney’s foot slammed down in front of you. Her big toe almost crushed you. She placed her plate with pizza on it, in front of you.  You scrambled onto the plate. Next to the hot, runny, cheesy pizza, you began to jump up and down, screaming. Without looking, Courtney began to blow on her pizza. You were thrown back on to it. The cheese was all over you, but you continued screaming. Courtney raised the pizza to her mouth. You shrieked as loud as you could, as she took the first bite. Her mouth slid around it and her teeth clamped down. It tore through the pizza. She chewed and swallowed. You were next. The portion you were on slid into her mouth. It slammed shut. You were encased in darkness. Moist, warm, darkness. You closed your eyes, preparing yourself for your fate.

     Courtney’s mouth suddenly opened and she pulled the pizza out. She was laughing. Saved by the girl talk. Her saliva loosened you up, a bit. You leapt from the pizza onto the safety of the plate below. You rushed off of the plate, and landed below. Right as you did, the plate was scooped up and carried off. You realized something wasn’t right. The plate wasn’t on the ground, like it had been, before. It had been placed on someone’s back. “What, is my butt your table now?,” Jenn questioned, sarcastically. You were on her lower back and she was on all fours. You immediately regretted your decision to jump from the plate. The good news was, you were reasonably certain that Jenn didn’t know where you were. The bad news was that no one else did, either. Jenn began to sit up and you began to roll down her back. As you continued to roll towards her comparatively massive ass, clad in her pajama bottoms, you noticed something. Her crack was exposed and you were heading straight toward it.

     You slid with ease down Jenn’s ass crack. In to the darkness you slid, and as she continued to shift, her pajamas slid back into place, sealing the way you came in. Light still infiltrated her flannel pajamas. You soon found yourself wedged between her pajamas and her ass. She adjusted her pants, shift her butt and you. Then, to your horror, she began to go back down on all fours. Before you knew it, she was down. Her cheeks were spread wide and you were wedged into her crack. Her dark anus aimed directly at you. Jenn collapsed her arms, now resting on them. However, her butt remained stuck high in the air, like a cat stretching. You found yourself dangling over her relax asshole. Her ass jerked and your grip weakened. You knew Jenn’s oblivious ass would soon claim you. The only question was HOW. Would you stick to her anus? Or would you go straight in? Confined to her sticky shithole versus being free, but trapped inside of it. Not pretty things to think about and neither thought seemed more appealing than the other. Both ended with you falling deeper into the ass of a girl you despised.

     Finally, your grip was lost. You plunged into the rotten anus of Jenn. You slid right into her anal ring. As you fell deeper into her butthole, her ass slammed down on her feet. As you got back to your feet, you saw her anus was still open and her cheek still spread. You rushed to the exit. As she shifted her titanic ass, you were thrown off balance, again. You watched as her asshole puckered tightly. A narrow beam of light still streamed in. You ran toward it. You felt her butt shudder as pressure built up. You were suddenly sent flying. Something shot past you. Jenn had farted, but her anus didn’t open. You slammed against it. You lay there for a while, choking on her vile butt air. A few minutes passed before you could even sort of breathe. You saw light pour in past you, as her anus relaxed. But something was wrong. You weren’t moving. In fact, you were still being held up as if her butthole were still closed and supporting you. You tried to move and soon found you couldn’t! You turned your head, ever so slightly to find yourself lying on a snot-like substance that separated you from the outside of her butthole. You then recalled something shooting past you, during the initial blast. You realized that you were in an asshole so there weren’t very many things it could be. Her butt must have fired that gunk and it had hit her asshole before you did. Even after her butthole opened, the butt gunk remained intact. Basically, you were caught like a bug in a spider web. Except in this case, you were a bug trapped in this bitch’s ass web. Even without knowing where you were, Jenn still managed to make things difficult for you. Even if she did know you were in her butt, you knew it would be like an ultimate victory for her. You’re shrunk, in her butt, and she officially would no longer have to compete with you for Courtney’s attention. Worse, you knew she was petty enough to allow your death in order to achieve that goal. When you were big, she looked at you like you were a bug. After shrinking, she looked at you like you were something far less. To her, your death wouldn’t be the death of a human. It would have simply been the ridding of a pest.

     Her asshole crinkled behind you. Before you knew it, she farted, again. Something squirted from her butthole. It blasted all over you. You were now covered in the substance that composed the web that held you. Basically, just like a spider would do, you had been cocooned.  It reeked to high heaven. The gunk had forced its way into your mouth. The taste of Jenn’s ass invaded you. It was far more grotesque than Natalie’s had been. You were glad you still had the awareness to compare the distinctive flavor difference between the buttholes of those two girls… sort of. The slime covered your mouth and clogged your nose. If you didn’t do something fast, you would suffocate. You opened your mouth and sucked a large quantity of Jenn’s ass gunk in. You swallowed hard, trying not to think of the fact that you were swallowing the product of this wicked girl’s ass.

     Jenn abruptly stood up. She informed the other girls that she would be right back. She walked to the bathroom, while you remained in place, in your ass gunk prison. Her ass inverted, as she sat.  With one tight pucker of her ass and a powerful blast, you were fired from her rear and onto the back of the toilet seat.

Sub-death:

     Jenn turned around and flushed the toilet. As she did so, you were spotted. She thrust her hand out, pinching you up. "It's becoming pretty clear that you're going to be a problem," she said. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way," she declared. Jenn set you on the edge of the counter. She turned around, facing her magnificent rearend at you. You were level with her tan, round cheeks. She bent over, slamming her ass against the counter. Before you had time to run, the impact threw you off balance and plunged you into the eagerly awaiting crevice below. Her anus was excited to reclaim you.

     You were beginning to see that there was really no way around this. Jenn had effectively become the goddess of your world. The other two girls really weren't a factor. This girl had passed judgment and deemed you unfit to live.

     There came a knock at the door, as Jenn stood back up. "Busy," she called out. "It's me," said the voice of Courtney. "What do you need?," questioned Jenn. "Don't you think we were a little hard on Matt?," asked Courtney.

     Meanwhile, you stumbled to your feet, as this conversation began. Jenn's hellish butthole hadn't become any more pleasant since your last visit.  You gagged on the horrible smell that engulfed you. A little bit of light streamed in from her exit. But before you ran toward it, you noticed movement on your other side. You froze.

"You know, I can't fully blame him for his annoyance. Afterall, you did steal his snickers bar, earlier tonight," Courtney added.  "He shouldn't have brought it, if he wanted to keep it," Jenn responded. "Still...." Courtney said.

You had just enough light to see the mass drawing closer, slowly. At normal size, it would have been a snail's pace. But at your size, it covered far more ground than your tiny legs could. As it came more into the light, your face grew pale. The creamy, chocolatey mass was riddled with nuts. It was your snickers bar.

"Hard? If anything, we were too easy on him. Besides... He'll get it back," Jenn giggled.

You broke into a dead sprint.  The mass effortlessly closed the gap.

"Not cool. I'm going to call and apologize," Courtney announced.

The horrible mass of Jenn's waste caught upto you. As it bumped you, it knocked you flat on the ground.

"Whatever works for you," Jenn said

The tremendous turd first claimed your feet. It rolled over them, crushing them into completely unuseable paste. You howled in pain. It was like a cricket in the path of a steam-roller.

"He's got a lot of shit coming his way....," Jenn began.

The mass of her digested lunch rolled over your legs and pulverized them, as it reached your waist. At this point, you began choking violently. Partially from the pain, and partially from the horrendous smell you had to endure.

".....And as far as I'm concerned...."

Jenn's shit rolled over the lower half of your torso. You couldn't scream. You couldn't run. All you could do was sniff the rotten air around you and suffer from the pain.

"....he deserves it all..."

Jenn's waste reached your neck.

"....and karma will crush him from existance"

The snickers bar rolled over the rest of you, popping you tiny head and collecting you into the mass.

"You know what? I'm going to come out. I'll finish up later," Jenn announced. She sexily strutted out of the bathroom, having reduced her competition to a mushy goo in her own asshole. But her conscience was clean. Because at least gave your snickers bar back.

 

 

 

Back to the main story:

 

     “I’ll finish, later,” she muttered, as she began to wipe. “Gotta go back and keep an eye out for that bug.” She turned and dropped the toilet paper into the bowl below. As she watched it hit the water, her eyes locked on you. Her eyes lit up. She turned back around. “Or… now’s a good time,” she said, sitting back down and casually bumping you off the seat and plunging you into the waters below. Her cheeks respread and her puckered anus aimed at you. “NO! JENN! DON’T! PLEASE!,” you shrieked. Either she couldn’t hear you or she was ignoring you. You didn’t figure it made much difference which of the two she was doing. Her butthole discharged, firing another glob of butt gunk on you. A brown log slid smoothly from her anus and dangled above you. There came a knock at the door. “Jenn?,” you heard the voice of Courtney. “Yeah? I’m kinda… going to the bathroom,” Jenn responded. “Sorry to interrupt, but have you heard from Matt? He isn’t answering my texts and his parents say he never came home,” Courtney said, with worry in her voice. Your heart soared with hope. “Why would I have heard from him? He’s probably at the pool, pouting like the little shit he is,” Jenn joked. You cringed. She had pretty much told Courtney exactly where you were. “Ok, thanks,” Courtney responded, leaving. The shit dislodged and plunged into the water. The backsplash caught you and you were sent flying up. You watched as you rushed up to meet Jenn’s anus. You stuck to it. Jenn stood and wiped. The first wipe pulled you off her shithole. Her second wipe placed you back on. She dropped the toilet paper in to the toilet. She turned around and flushed. She watched the water swirl, grinning. “Well, I guess things happen as they should. I’m in the place I’m meant to be… and you’re in the place you’re meant to be,” she said.

     You watched her underwear rise back up, as you remained stuck to her putrid farthole. For better or worse, you survived. Better still, Jenn thought you were gone. This meant she wouldn’t be looking for you! But before you could utilize this advantage, you had one major obstacle, blocking your path; you were still stuck to Jenn’s butthole. As she rejoined the other girls, you remember the scenario with Natalie’s anus. You knew what you had to do.

     You began to lick the fresh film that encrusted her butthole. You may not be dead like she wanted, but you were suffering like she wanted.

     It didn’t take too long for you to lick yourself free. You tumbled from her butthole, on to her underwear. The taste of her ass clung firmly to your tongue. Similar to Natalie, you slide from Jenn’s leg hole and slid down the leg of her pajamas. You hit the floor and Jenn continued walking. You were left at the base of someone’s butt. You traced up. Your heart leapt. It was Courtney! You had reached her! “COURTNEY!,” you shrieked, with everything you had. As expected, she didn’t hear you. She leaned forward. Her butt raised and you saw she was in her underwear. They were lace. As her booty elevated, you saw her pale cheeks within spreading. Her angelic anus lay puckered beyond that. Right now, that butthole was the most beautiful thing you had seen. You were finally at Courtney, and frankly, that’s the only butthole that hadn’t tortured you, tonight.

     You grabbed onto the black lace before you. You scaled her comparatively gigantic butt crack. You remembered how at your full size you had always liked how discreet, yet round her rear end was. You shuddered to think what this all would have been like having to deal with girls with larger asses.

     You made it past her underwear and climbed her shirt. You reached her shoulder and stepped off onto the exposed skin beside her neck. This was it. You took a deep breath, preparing to scream. You were disrupted and thrown off balance as Courtney began to slide her shirt off. You regained balance. Her shirt was off and you still stood atop her shoulder. “COURTNEY!,” you shrieked, wasting no time. Her head turned sideways. “Yeah?,” she said, looking at the girls. Her eyes glanced down at you, briefly, then returned to her friends. She raised her hand and to your horror, she gently brushed you off, behind her. You slid down her back. Your hand shot out, as you caught on to her bra strap. You grew mute to the girls’ conversation around you, as you dangled from her bra. Below, you saw her underwear resting on her crack. “YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!,” you screamed. Your grip slid, and you plunged into her awaiting crack.

     As you slid down her crack, Courtney shifted. She laid on her stomach.  You found yourself dangling over her perfectly puckered pooper. That’s when the lights went out. “Night, girls,” you heard her say. As the flap of Courtney’s sleeping bag hit her butt, the impact caused you to lose your grip. You fell upon her rubbery anus. You immediately noticed two things; one, her ass reeked and two, it was sticky. No surprise. You sobbed, a little. “Not you, too…,” you moaned. As if the other two assholes hadn’t been enough, you now had to lick the shithole of your crush.

     You stuck your tongue out, preparing yourself. You told yourself that it would be fine. You tried to force yourself to believe that her asshole would be different. You tried to show yourself how much more elegant her anus was than the others. You told yourself that such a beautiful asshole would be so sweet to lick. An honor, even. Your tongue touched down. Your eyes widened with terror. Not only did it not taste sweet… Courtney’s ass tasted worse. Much worse.

     After a horrifyingly bad experience, you peeled yourself from Courtney’s anus. She stood up. “Oops, forgot to brush my teeth, “she whispered to herself. You fell against her underwear. Light flooded in, as she entered the bathroom. She shut the door behind her. As the sink water began to roar, something else happened. Courtney’s anus blossomed like a flower. A powerful thunder tore from her ass. Courtney farted long and hard. She let out a satisfied sigh. She must have been holding that, all night. The horrendous smell assaulted your senses. You vomited in your mouth and forced yourself to swallow. Your eyes burned and your ears rang.

     No sooner had the smell begun to clear than Courtney’s stomach burbled. With that, out popped another terrifying booty blast. You screamed between the choking and gagging. “COURTNEY, YOUR ASS SMELLS AWFUL!”  Her stomach rumbled again. She doubled over and you were forced into her ass crack. You reached back for her underwear, to pull yourself out. You discovered that they weren’t there. Suddenly, her ass inverted. You tumbled from between her ass cheeks and landed in the familiar bowl below.

     You swam to the surface, hoping with all your heart that she was about to pee. But you knew that it was unlikely, given the awful sounds her stomach was making. As you broke the surface, you found Courtney’s puckered asshole waiting for you. Courtney farted.

     To your horror, the fart wasn’t all that came. Her shithole spewed absurd amounts of the gunk  you had come to fear. Mass amounts of her ass sludge spewed onto you. Wave after wave came from her butt. Courtney grunted. “Oh.. that pizza isn’t sitting well…,” Courtney moaned. With that, you watched as something new happened. Small “gifts” began to tumble from Courtney’s butthole.  It was like a meteor shower, as the smaller shits fell all around you. There was so much going on around you that you almost forgot to watch her anus, itself. A massive piece of shit rapidly slid from her butthole. The tremendous turd slid out. It broke loose. You watched in horror as it fell onto you.

     You were pressed into Courtney’s waste. With a little work, you managed to free yourself. You swam away from it.  Without any further warning, Courtney pushed out something else. A massive fart erupted from her butthole and fired a small cannon ball at you. The small ball hit the water with amazing force and speed. The splash sent you flying up. You went straight up her open asshole. But you didn’t stick to anything. In fact, you didn’t fall, either. You stared into the swamp below. How were you still up here? Courtney stood and you watched the toilet paper approach. You braced yourself. It slid in front of you, gliding over her butthole. It didn’t touch you. The wicked smell of Courtney’s ass surrounded you. The fresh smell of shit filled the air. You turned your head, now determined to find out how you were still suspended. That’s when you saw it. A net of fart gunk. Just like Jenn, before, Courtney had captured you in a slimy butt gunk web.

     Courtney flushed. She raised her underwear, sealing you back in. You wished her bathroom excursion had finished you off, as she walked back to bed and you remained trapped in her web of ass slime, deep within her rear. The irony was, you were closer to your best friend than ever. It was the only good you could find. While there was plenty of bad to be found, but the one that stood out to you most was the fact that Jenn had pretty much won. The fact that Courtney had caused you even more suffering than Jenn would have been perfect compensation for her not having killed you. The putrid smell of Courtney’s ass began to overcome you. She quickly fell asleep and so did you. Stranded in Courtney’s ass, stuck in a web composed of a gunk produced by her butt, you blacked out, unfound.