- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A movie date with a beautiful blonde and her equally beautiful, excessively opinionated best friend who is accompanying her doesn't go quite as planned.

     You arrived at the theater before Jackie and her friend, Joanna. You always had a good time with Jackie, but you and Joanna never really saw eye to eye and as a result, she could be a pain. You arranged to meet in the top row and you got there in time to get middle seats. This would be a good night. Not even Joanna could ruin it. You laid back and waited for your date to arrive.

     You woke up to the boom of the previews. You looked around realizing you were no longer in your seat. You couldn't even see the screen. You could see the flash of lights from the screen, above you. You turned to look up at the light source. You could see the giant projector, what seemed like miles above you. "What is going on?," you asked yourself, outloud. That's when you heard the whisper of two girls. You knew those voices. You watched in shock as a gigantic Jackie and Joanna came up the stairs. No, they weren't giant. You were tiny, you realized. "See? He's late," Joanna said in voice that simply screamed "I told you so". You jumped up and down, screaming for them, but the movie was far too loud for them to ever hear your tiny squeaks. The girls were now in front of you. You watched in horror and awe as Jackie's tight jean-clad ass stuck out as she lowered it on to the seat next to you. "I'll be right back. Need a drink," Joanna said, dropping her purse in front of your seat. For the moment, you were alone with Jackie. You ran the distance to her, screaming her name, though you knew it was a pointless gesture. She sat there, quietly texting. She giggled at something she read. You liked her laugh. As you neared her side, Jackie leaned to the side, away from you, and began to dig through her purse. Her butt was breath-taking. You drew close when suddenly a loud thunder broke the silence. You were sent flying back to the middle of your seat. You sat there, dazed. What was that? Could this goddess-like girl have just farted at you? The putrid smell confirmed your suspicion. You sat there, where you had landed, feeling a combination of grossed out, confused, fear, and just a little sick.

     You remained there for a moment longer. Suddenly, a voice brought you back to the real world. "He's still not here?." Joanna questioned. "No, not yet." Jackie responded. A shadow fell over you. "I'm telling you, he's a loser," Joanna commented, as she began to unknowingly lower her large, heart-shaped ass over you.

Ending One:

     You never noticed how round her butt was. It was quite possibly nicer than Jackie's. You shook that thought, realizing it was poorly timed. By then you realized it was too late. You also realized an irony of how wrong you were. It turned out, Joanna could do something to ruin your night; sit down. The wet crunch that your body made, as Joanna's amazing ass crushed you into liquid, went unheard, due to the movie.

Rewind:

     You found yourself pinned beneath the tremendous ass of your date's best friend. You also found yourself thinking about what a bitch she was because of that last comment. "Don't say that. I'm sure something important is going on." Jackie defended. That calmed you down, a little. You squirmed for freedom. You felt Joanna's cheeks tense up. Then, all at once, the pressure subsided. It suddenly felt warmed. That's when the horrendous smell hit you. Joanna had just slipped out a quiet fart. You choked on her fumes. You saw a crack of light as Joanna leaned sideways, slightly. You took the opportunity and dashed from beneath her. Fresh air filled your lungs. That was one problem handled. Now you just needed to get spotted. You rushed back toward Jackie.

     You reached Jackie's massive ass and immediately began scaling the center of her jeans. You reached the top. Something happened in the movie, causing Jackie to jump. You pitched forward, against her bare back and slid down her now-expose crack. You slid down her underwear and felt heat from above. Jackie's ass smelled slightly. You were glad you had distance from the tremendous asshole that undoubtedly aimed straight at you, in the dark. As Jackie continued leaning forward, you quickly found out how close it was, as a wedgie formed. You were pressed firmly against her butthole. It smelled far worse, up close. It crinkled in anticipation. Another loud noise from the movie alarmed Jackie. Once again she jumped, only this time upon her landing, an enormous fart exploded from her butthole, directly on to you. "JACKIE!," you heard Joanna say, with shock in her voice.

     You laid in place, choking on your date's ass air. You laid against her underwear, motionless. Suddenly, something fell on top of you and covered your body. You felt wet and sticky. That's when you realized you were covered in something that fell from directly above you. Directly above you was Jackie's asshole. You quickly figured out that Jackie had randomly deposited her own ass gunk all over you. You choked as you tasted some of it.

     Suddenly, light began to pour in, overhead. You knew this was your chance. You scrambled up Jackie's underwear, and out. You fell from the top of her pants, and in your panic, you scrambled away from Jackie.

      Joanna looked down, directly at you. At first you thought you were spotted. You didn't know whether to be scared or glad. "They really should clean better. Look at all these crumbs on the seat." she said, reaching towards you. Were you THAT small, that she mistook you for a crumb? "Can't expect much. Let me get you a napkin," Jackie offered, leaning over to grab one. You watched her glorious ass lift, yet again. Then you remembered Joanna's hand. You turned just in time to see her hand brush you and the crumbs near you. You were sent flying... and landed right under Jackie's rear. "If he's not here in ten minutes and doesn't leave you some sort of message, I'm deleting his number from your phone for you," Joanna sneered. You stared at her, angrily, as you got back to your feet, "Deal," Jackie said, with a sigh. You were shocked at this response. Your shock cost you dearly, as her ass came back down on top of you. The crunch of your body reached Jackie's ears. "You're right. They should clean better. I think I just sat on popcorn," she commented, unaware that her date was now nothing more than a stain on her ass.

>